• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

What do you plan to run for twinlits? Spike teams other than Ra are out for me but I have a lot of other teams..

Unrelated, how many leeks should I farm to max skill a susano? I went 0/8 during the last event and I have 30 so far saved and unevolved

I got talked out of running Izanagi/Athena because I realized that team is like a level of fragility beyond glass cannon, so I'm probably going to go with the poverty Zeus team due to a lack of other options. Eventually. I'm still missing Hera-Is in JP and have never bothered running Zeus on either account, so I'll have to prepare teams to run those.

Make sure your team has 14000k HP going in since the Dubmyth wave collectively deals like 13334 in pre-emptive damage to you.

There also appear to be low-REM 0-stonable teams consisting of the following:
Zeus / Verche / Valk / Echidna / [Orochi/Grodin] / Zeus Olympius
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEEgG83eGYw

Which I can definitely do with slightly less preparation.

I got talked out of running Izanagi/Athena because I realized that team is like a level of fragility beyond glass cannon, so I'm probably going to go with the poverty Zeus team due to a lack of other options. Eventually. I'm still missing Hera-Is in JP and have never bothered running Zeus on either account, so I'll have to prepare teams to run those.

Make sure your team has 14000k HP going in since the Dubmyth wave collectively deals like 13334 in pre-emptive damage to you.

There also appear to be low-REM 0-stonable teams consisting of the following:
Zeus / Verche / Valk / Echidna / [Orochi/Grodin] / Zeus Olympius
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEEgG83eGYw

Which I can definitely do with slightly less preparation.

Ok so I'll need a 3000 HP Zues to meet the 14k hp requirement. Will have to heal back from that but I think it can be done. Definatly the most viable team I have.

EU has the updated bstmAn origins dungeon and evolved drops can happen. I hope I can get some good luck with drops for Ra...

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Up to 27 leeks...My second Susano is slvl 2 from the previous event. I'm still thinking I want around 40 in reserve JUUUUST in case. I'd rather have extra than get down to my last skill-up attempt like I did for DJ.

E: OP updated!

1469790_752799191415342_1841305608_n.jpg

*Merry Christmastide!*
[Duration]: 12/23 (Mon), midnight - 1/5 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PST)

Christmas isn't just a day, it's the spirit of giving! To honor this, we're spreading our own holiday cheer around in as many ways as possible. Check out all the great new events and bonuses we have!

There are also a few surprises in store, so be sure to check back regularly.

■① Daily Log-in Bonus
12/23 - 1/5 - 1 Magic Stone
※Bonuses will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PST) the following day.

■② Look out for Santa's Helpers! Our Noel Dragon Dungeon has some happy little surprises in store for those that wish to look for gifts! However, you can only run it once, and each egg has its own message that results in something different! Make sure to choose the right one!

■③ Happy anniversary to all of our Android users! It's been just over a year since we launched on the Google Play store. To commorate this, we are bringing back everyone's favorite defense-shredding Droidragon! This mysterious visitor isn't just adorable, he's incredibly useful for beating high defense Monsters!

Once you have yours evolved, don't forget to use Ultimate Fusion to unlock its full potential: http://tinyurl.com/mjv36jg

■④ Special Event Dungeon Schedule:
12/23 - The Goddess Descended!
12/23 - 12/25 - Tower of Jewel
12/23 - 12/27 - Santa's Helpers!
12/23 - 1/5 - Batman Collab
12/23 - 1/5 - Mysterious Visitors
12/24 - Hera-Ur Descended!
12/25 - Athena Descended!
12/26 - Sword of Flames
12/27 - Scarlet Snake Princess
12/28 - 1/5 - ???????????????????
12/28 - 12/30 - Dragon in Motley
12/28 - ???????????????????
12/29 - Zeus-Dios Descended!
12/30 - Hera Descended
12/31 - 1/1 - ??????????????????
1/1 - Zeus Descended!
1/2 - Dragon Guardian
1/3 - 1/5 - Lightless Devil's Nest
1/4 - Takeminakata Descends!
1/5 - Hera-Is Descended!

■⑤ Awesome Daily Bonuses
Pal Egg Events:
 12/23 - 12/27 - King Metal/Jewel Dragons
2x King appearance rates for the Metal/Gold and Jewel Dragons
[We will also have a special visits from the Pengdra Village, Super Metal Dragons, and a Super Jewel King Dragon] (this event sometimes changes)
2x Skill Up rate
Other special bonuses

Godfest info is on the way!

*Events subject to change without notice or compensation - see event policy here http://tinyurl.com/cj7zu4t

Limit

Looking forward to skilling up Ra. Although his active is by no means clutch. It is probably more sensible to just collect 4 Venoms for Super X dragon dungeons.

I wasn't planning on skilling up all 3 of my Susanos, but with how easy it was to max out my first Susano I said what the heck. Leeks are really easy to farm on 2x Expert. For some reason I've been farming with 3 Susanos in mind, but forgetting I already had 1 max skilled. Oh well, I should have plenty for the remaining 2 Susanos. I have 85 leeks.

Tried to bruteforce valk with monored..
I did 2heroes, goemon, take, hera-ur,athena with this team..
It costed me 4 stones on the 40% drop version and no drop..
I'm at my secondary home, so no way to check before hand for the drop...
Sigh

J0dy77

Great start to my event. Had 48 PAL rolls this morning. Pulled 3 Tamdras, 2 super kings, 3 plus eggs, bunch of kings and and echidna for good measure. Let's hope the REM is that friendly come Godfest.

coy

Pulled 40 and the worthwhile ones were:

1 Super Gold (got my 2 now)
2 King Metal
1 King Ruby
1 King Sapphire
2 +eggs

Being awake at 5AM sucks so decided to do some Tower of Jewels runs to see how my luck was. Saw 6 +eggs in 7 runs, and that run that didn't produce a +egg had a dubmyth drop instead! I was not a fan of this place in the past. Nowadays, these are the type of results I see. I plan on spending all my stam in here before going after the Batman collab.

No Tams in 31 pulls, but got 3 wood kings, 3 fire kings, 1 water king, 1 super metal, 1 + egg. I'll take it.

Maxed out Hera-UR and Choo Choo this morning as well...and it looks like I can actually run the Super Jeweled today. woo hoo

I'm seriously considering feeding my new noel to a Light monster, those are the only ones I have that I seriously need a boost to. A.Zeus (29), L.Meta (32), and Valk (84) could all use a nice boost to be useable.

16 pulls 1 gold king, 1 red king, 3 plus eggs. I got 1 Tama from pal eggs off event (spending extra while waiting for the previous event).

Anyone attempted the updated Batman dungeon yet? I have heard that it is a pain.

went 0/5 on Susano skill ups. So now I am 0/13 for skill ups on this one monster, not sure if my remaining 30 will do it...

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
16 pulls 1 gold king, 1 red king, 3 plus eggs. I got 1 Tama from pal eggs off event (spending extra while waiting for the previous event).

Anyone attempted the updated Batman dungeon yet? I have heard that it is a pain.

went 0/5 on Susano skill ups. So now I am 0/13 for skill ups on this one monster, not sure if my remaining 30 will do it...

I've heard Batman is a bitch.

And I do 3 feeding a at a time when going for skill ups. It helps beat the RNG I feel.

linsivvi

Is the collab dungeon really that bad? There are multiple floors where you can charge skills. I plan to bring my Haku team in, just not sure what subs to use yet.

J0dy77

I've heard Batman is a bitch.

And I do 3 feeding a at a time when going for skill ups. It helps beat the RNG I feel.

Is the collab dungeon really that bad? There are multiple floors where you can charge skills. I plan to bring my Haku team in, just not sure what subs to use yet.

I was just taking a look at the new Batman Collab on pad guide. The tough part seems to be round 6 since either bane or death stroke hit for a lot and Are on 2 and 1 turn attacks. If you can get through that without echidna joker would be simple. The trash seems standard.

I may try Raphael for this but going to wait until I have stamina off event.

Limit

I was just taking a look at the new Batman Collab on pad guide. The tough part seems to be round 6 since either bane or death stroke hit for a lot and Are on 2 and 1 turn attacks. If you can get through that without echidna joker would be simple. The trash seems standard.

Yup. I can confirm that the sixth stage is the tough part. I tried it on legend with a Ra and Kirin team and everything went smoothly until the sixth stage where with every single move Deathstroke takes off more than 10K of health and creates blocks. And once the blocks are there it is nigh impossible to activate Ra and Kirin in a single move. Because you need Echidna for Joker, after failing to activate the 30x combo on deathstroke I just ate a stone instead of using Echidna. Failed to activate 30x for another turn, activated Echidna, failed to activate 30x in four more turns, died, and then bounced out.

Ra is gonna Ra. Tough dungeon.

damisa

Can someone with a high level Haku add me? I want to try Valkrie with this team:
lvl 81 Haku
lvl 99 duke vampire
lvl 89 hades
lvl 87 echidna
lvl 33 king siegfried
my id is 399,955,219

linsivvi

Yes, and that's why I consider using Haku since it's basically 24.5x against round 6 and the active can clear blocks/poison.

Do you run Raphael regularly on US? I would love to run that instead of SoD Luci teams, just because some of the subs are crazy different than Grav, Grav, Grav, Luci, Heal, Luci.

Flambe

Well got a Bane at least from Batman dungeon lol.

25 PAL pulls, 3 kings, no supers or Tamadra =|

Blue Noel for when I evolve my recently acquired Neptune makes me happy at least. Although my lvl 13 Earth Rending Emperor Siegfried

OK so Goemon is most recommended for Batman Collab.

This presents an interesting connundrum, Team composition!

Dual Goemon Leads and Echidna sub, but no clue on anything else.

I would run mono-red, but my Freyr (just got two godfests ago, and was WAY down my priority list) and Hera-UR are not really ready yet...

Light/Dark Ra: no updated L.Skill, just stat buffs
Light/Light Ra (requires Angelits):
5 colors or 4 colors+heal: 4xATK
5 colors+heal: 7xATK

True Horus and True Isis are also getting stat buffs

Light/LIght Ra seems like a winner, 4 colors + hearts would make Ra way more viable, even with the lower multiplier.

7xatk though!

oh sweet, really glad they are givin....

....what the shit is this? The 2nd update is fine, the first is terribad. Like...really bad.

looks like i'm going Light/Dark.

Light/LIght Ra seems like a winner, 4 colors + hearts would make Ra way more viable, even with the lower multiplier.

7xatk though!

Disagree. One of the great things Ra was good for was no-RCV dungeons. Now he's basically a Horus for no-RCV dungeons. 7x ATK is crazy awesome, but 4x is crazy not awesome

J0dy77

F the Valkyrie dungeon. This is definitely the hardest dungeon in the game for me. This was the only thing that could have messed up my chances of clearing mythical.

HxqnGaxl.jpg

Does anyone know if she uses that bind skill more than once? I'm debating if I should leave and try Byakko team or burn the stone and grind. Really don't want to get locked out like this again.

linsivvi

oh sweet, really glad they are givin....

....what the shit is this? The 2nd update is fine, the first is terribad. Like...really bad.

looks like i'm going Light/Dark.

Disagree. One of the great things Ra was good for was no-RCV dungeons. Now he's basically a Horus for no-RCV dungeons. 7x ATK is crazy awesome, but 4x is crazy not awesome

Light/Light is more skills-oriented, and seems to be what Japanese players favor (Ra is in the top 15 voting there). 49x is no joke. It's almost double the damage of Goemon and more than makes up for not being able to use it in no-RCV dungeons.

do i just level that shit up and evolve it?

Yep.

Wait, were you planning on grinding through all five Resurrections?

Only 1 resurrection if you let her bind you, 3 otherwise. Same in both difficulties.

F the Valkyrie dungeon. This is definitely the hardest dungeon in the game for me. This was the only thing that could have messed up my chances of clearing mythical.

HxqnGaxl.jpg

Does anyone know if she uses that bind skill more than once? I'm debating if I should leave and try Byakko team or burn the stone and grind. Really don't want to get locked out like this again.
Grinded through One resurrection at legend and she bound only once

Heh. RNG is so random. Though, I wonder if individual monsters come with pre-determined skill-up schedules. I just maxed-skilled my second Susano with only 8 leeks. I got 3 skill-ups on the first group of 5 leeks. Got 1 skill-up on the next 2 leeks. Then got the last skill-up on the next leek. My previous best was max-skilling an ADK with 10 MSKs. For my third Susano, I'm currently 2/22. Figures. Gonna have to wait for Plant day to evolve more leeks.

Top Bottom