• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Kreed

Looks like all REM exclusive gods (and collab REM mons?) are getting a fourth awakening

The REM exclusive monsters are getting 4th awakenings because some collab monsters have 4 already. Gungho can't have hard to get God monsters being less awesome than collab monsters aka Gungho made Gon, Killua, and Netero from Hunter X Hunter way too awesome and now they are having to upgrade their own god monsters because the Japanese PAD community is complaining. Won't be surprised when Odin and friends get an additional awakening as well (since the fruit dragons already have 9).

Jagernaut

We are probably getting Beelzebub so I've been strategizing.

I'm thinking about using this Bastet team (all max level)

Wood/Light Bastet - 2 awakenings
Rose Valkyrie - +55, max skill, max awakenings
L/L Venus - 1 awakening, need 2 more Tamadras
King Shynee
Parvati - max skilled, 1 awakening
Wood/Light Bastet friend - 2 awakenings

With this team, I will have 60% poison resist, extra second orb movement, enhanced light orbs, and (with 2 more Tamadras) 500 hp auto heal and skill boost. With a plussed Bastet helper I will be above 15k hp.

massoluk

Banned
This is so bullshit, I need 4-5 Keepers of Dark to evolve these dark monsters that have been piling up. Almost 6-7 Keeper of Rainbow run later, including last week, ZERO Keeper of Dark, everytime it's Keeper of Light. Bull Shit, Gungtroll. I now have to feed Keepers of Light to Pengdras.

what would happen if the game introduces trading?

RfJ7ICS.jpg

Nista

Got my Hera Ur on the first run of Legend today. :) Now I just need to beat Satan next time around and I'll be all attack demoned up.

I need to start running Batman for Ra skill ups, but I don't want to wear out my Xmas luck.

thetechkid

After running the Prison for three days, finally got myself Slade. I don't know if I should try for more to skill up or just move on and evolve all these Batvillians.

*TAMADRA (re)Spotted!*
[Duration]: 12/28 (Sat), 12:00 AM - 1/5 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PST)

Everyone's favorite Awoken Material is returning once more for a special gift Dungeon.

This Dungeon can only be run once, but if you ran it before, you will be able to do so again.

On top of the free TAMADRA, you will also get a free Magic Stone (even if you already ran it before) - so make sure to check it out before you miss your chance!

We get a whole free Tamadra!

Welp the Divine Heroes are getting some sort of buff next year like everybody predicted.

Also now that there are Sonias for all three colors they might make a Red Odin, lol

I was surprised to pull a TAMA with a +RCV from the Pal machine. When I saw the Gold +egg pop out, I was wondering what the hell it could be. I didn't know it was possible for them to come with +stats.

quin

This should be able to tackle Hera right? With either GrOdin or Orochi?

Those crystals only do 45000 damage at 1hp now. Also, i believe they attack all enemies on screen rather than just one as before. Watch out for that. I don't think they can top Neptunes defense anymore which is at 72000.

massoluk

Banned
Did I miss any announcement on US New Year god fest? Been itching to waste 20 jewels I've saved up and be disappointed by getting golems instead of something useful.

Zero_IYAD

Merry Christmas everyone : )

I had some free time & made a bad decision :(
I downloaded Puzz Combo just to give it a try..
After messing up with the settings & opening PAD to give it a try the game detected a 3rd party app & force shut down the game.
I freaked out & immediately deleted Puzz Combo

PAD is running normally now, but am super scared I might lose my account now : (
Specially that they posted a few days ago on their facebook page that they deactivated some accounts for using such apps.

What to do T_T

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Merry Christmas everyone : )

I had some free time & made a bad decision :(
I downloaded Puzz Combo just to give it a try..
After messing up with the settings & opening PAD to give it a try the game detected a 3rd party app & force shut down the game.
I freaked out & immediately deleted Puzz Combo

PAD is running normally now, but am super scared I might lose my account now : (
Specially that they posted a few days ago on their facebook page that they deactivated some accounts for using such apps.

What to do T_T

Are you on iOS or Android? I use it on iOS once in a while still...Never had an issue.

Zero_IYAD

Are you on iOS or Android? I use it on iOS once in a while still...Never had an issue.
Android
I think the mistake was updating Puzz Combo settings while PAD is running.
Doing so PAD managed to spot the 3rd party app & force shut down.
Am really REALLY scared of getting suspended just because of that 1 stupid mistake >_<

Android
Am really REALLY scared of getting suspended just because of that 1 stupid mistake >_<

yeah speaking from experience...I wouldn't worry about it

Amon37

Android

I've updated it several times while running. I wouldn't worry.

linsivvi

Android

I deleted it for a while but reinstalled it recently and PAD can never detect it any more. There are two versions of puzz combos on the play store and one of them is outdated. Are you sure you have the right version?

This is the old one:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.forrep.puzzdra.navigation&hl=en

This is the correct one (last update Dec 6th):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.forrep.pad.combo

And if you're really scared you can use the web version:
http://pad.forrep.com/

My thoughts are that they are concerned more with folks cheating the monster levels, magic stones, manipulating server data, etc.

Yes a couple months ago I came across a cheat on another forum where they modified monster data and make them much stronger than normally achievable stats. Maybe they caught them and banned those people.

Limit

Android

Don't worry. Your account isn't going to get suspended. Feel free to use the puzz combo app in the future.

massoluk

Banned
Heh, this kinda blew my mind. You would use these programs on this game? Wouldn't they just turn PAD into another Mobage Social games?

linsivvi

Puzzledragonx has been off the ball lately. According to both wikia and PADherder today has all 4 jewel dungeons on rotation but padx is showing metal dragon only.

And as expected, tomorrow is pengdra village.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Heh, this kinda blew my mind. You would use these programs on this game? Wouldn't they just turn PAD into another Mobage Social games?

Puzzcombo forces you to still execute a 20+ memorized move. I use it in live or die situations where I know I can't cascade a 7+ combo to heal to full of combat orb trolling. I don't use it to clear everything, but it has definitely helped me deal with an under leveled Kirin team back when the first Dragon rush event came around.

Top Bottom