• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Yeah. Firefly stopped my Goemon team, cold (hot?).

I think a safer team to use is SOD Lucifer with three gravities. As long as Bane doesn't show up on round 6, you can easily 0-stone it.
I have no luci so i can just cry..
Godfest details plox..
Arcadevil and archangel..
Or player's choice...

J0dy77

I have no luci so i can just cry..
Godfest details plox..
Arcadevil and archangel..
Or player's choice...

If it's not players choice that is just cruel. But I wouldn't put it past them to have some lame Godfest and the players choice as soon as the event is over.

On a gungtroll note, I've gotten one total plant in four runs. This event has been unkind thus far.

Got two tamadra out of nine runs, will probably do some more later

They say "tama tama~ best luck in 2014!" when its their turn to attack so I almost felt bad beating their little gold asses
Bro i did 3 normal run
4stam refill each 3 run
3 run with level up stamina..
So 18 run and no tamadra at all

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Got two tamadra out of nine runs, will probably do some more later

They say "tama tama~ best luck in 2014!" when its their turn to attack so I almost felt bad beating their little gold asses

That's some serious luck. I ran 18 times or so during my first hour. No sign of the little bastards.

Tomorrow I plan on trying to get a Dub-Mythlit .. as always. If I finally succeed ( it has been 3 weeks now? ) I have this problem ....

I need the Dub to be able to evolve ..

Karin
Pierdrawn
Fairlion
Vampire Lord
BAO Batman+Batwing

Only problem is ... which should I evo first!! lol.

I am practicing with Dual Karin teams, but atm I do not have a team to put together that really has the health capable of withstanding hits from the better enemies. Pierdrawn I could probably utilize as a strong dark sub so tempting. Vampire Lord, yeah very tempting again for dark teams or just for a team needing a sub to change into health orbs. So really a case can be made for all of them, except BAO Batman. Don't see much use beyond as an attacker for a dark team maybe?

Choices choices. Maybe a miracle will happen and I will get 2-3 tomorrow and not have to worry about it lol.

Tomorrow I plan on trying to get a Dub-Mythlit .. as always. If I finally succeed ( it has been 3 weeks now? ) I have this problem ....

I need the Dub to be able to evolve ..

Karin
Pierdrawn
Fairlion
Vampire Lord
BAO Batman+Batwing

Only problem is ... which should I evo first!! lol.

I am practicing with Dual Karin teams, but atm I do not have a team to put together that really has the health capable of withstanding hits from the better enemies. Pierdrawn I could probably utilize as a strong dark sub so tempting. Vampire Lord, yeah very tempting again for dark teams or just for a team needing a sub to change into health orbs. So really a case can be made for all of them, except BAO Batman. Don't see much use beyond as an attacker for a dark team maybe?

Choices choices. Maybe a miracle will happen and I will get 2-3 tomorrow and not have to worry about it lol.
Karin, for sure. The others are nice, but they aren't as good.

Bats isn't a bad idea, though.

Tobe

I can finally evolve that meta bitch, that Exp curve is ruthless. Evolving hopefully verche too. Im dropping mad stones on this stupid village.

8 runs on swords of flames, not a single drop fuck this pos.

edit. make that 12 runs and only 1 mystic knight

I can finally evolve that meta bitch, that Exp curve is ruthless. Evolving hopefully verche too. Im dropping mad stones on this stupid village.

8 runs on swords of flames, not a single drop fuck this pos.

edit. make that 12 runs and only 1 mystic knight
i only need one more skillup. got one knight, and no skillup.

Nista

Loli tea party?

I already have a healer team for that :)
I vaguely remember seeing some sort of wacky Anubis Yomi team somewhere. *shrug*

No tamas for me so far. Not sure if I should burn a stone for the last hour of pengdras coming up.

Oh and Beelzebub is the secret dungeon, you guys were right.

xCobalt

Didn't even attempt this dungeon in JP so I have no idea how to handle it. Asides from poison resist awakenings, of course.

Seems like Kirin can handle it pretty well. Although, if you can't activate the 25x damage on the first floor, you're done. My Hera-Is is still on skill level 1 so I'm not sure if that would be a wise choice for my water sub. Might use Gabriel for the additional recovery and the light damage.

How much damage does matching 3 poison orbs deal?

Seems like Kirin can handle it pretty well. Although, if you can't activate the 25x damage on the first floor, you're done. My Hera-Is is still on skill level 1 so I'm not sure if that would be a wise choice for my water sub. Might use Gabriel for the additional recovery and the light damage.

How much damage does matching 3 poison orbs deal?
20% for a 3-match and 5% for each one after in the same combo stage. So it's better to match six at once (35%) rather than 3 and 3 (40%). The amount you get poisoned for is not affected by combo multipliers .

quin

There is a new king dragon dungeon!! 4 levels all kings with a chance of random color super kings invading. It costs 50stamina!!

king_carnival.jpg

coy

I like how in that pic, those are all super kings...except the gold dragon, which is just a king.

Thanks, GungHo.

Too funny that caught my eye as well! Sneaky sneaky.

As was expected, we get to tackle Beelzebub. Really excited for this dungeon so I've been going through various team setups and I think, if I can get enough XP before the weekend, I'll roll with the following:

Bastet / G.Odin / Genbu / Verche / Izanagi

Don't have any awakenings in Bastet and only 3 in G.Odin while Verche is only lv13 so that sucks. Also have a Bastet healer team but the HP is sorely lacking. If things are bleak, I'll give it another shot next round. I'd sub G.Odin for a better alternative (have a Neptune but no tamas for them) if I had one.

suko_32

Saw that puzzle and dragon for 3DS today, but didn't buy it cuz of region lock.

FYI for those that have me on their friend's list. I'm in Taiwan/Japan the next few weeks so I may not be on PAD much. If you need to clear me then I understand.

Kouriozan

Oh sh*t I rolled Anubis, but I'm not worthy
skilled
for him T_T
What do I do >.<

EDIT : Ok, I backed up that account on my PC, time to re-roll again.

Tobe

working my way up, with the incoming godfest i think ill have at least some form of variety in teams.

correct me if im wrong but i think i really need a chaos knight, persephone and bats for a good mono dark. (not counting SoD luci, that shit would be great)

for mono red i probably should busty tyranno, level up gigas, maybe get another echidna.

my dream team is obviously making a healer spike team. got an angel im working on and already evolved that bitch metatron, (also need to evolve verche)

any suggestions, besides not wasting my + eggs, just started pouring them all into meta.

He's one sub that's worth going after. Really strong stats for a dark team and solid active skill.
You know you're going to cost me?
I can do it!
Btw, i plan on spending 4-5 stam refill on Naga dungeon..
Missing last skillup on Naga and i might as well starts killing up a second..
One Naga is good,two is great :p

working my way up, with the incoming godfest i think ill have at least some form of variety in teams.

correct me if im wrong but i think i really need a chaos knight, persephone and bats for a good mono dark. (not counting SoD luci, that shit would be great)

for mono red i probably should busty tyranno, level up gigas, maybe get another echidna.

my dream team is obviously making a healer spike team. got an angel im working on and already evolved that bitch metatron, (also need to evolve verche)

any suggestions, besides not wasting my + eggs, just started pouring them all into meta.
Level up gigas, busty pkh, Naga is good, busty dragon..
Then get me as friend as i have my max level ares always up.. ;)
Fiftth slot..
Get a knight and evolve him..
He will help you in some tight spot since you don't have shiva..
My view on monored:
Early
4atk/2hp/2rcv (between your lead and friend lead)
Echidna
Gigas
Pkh
Fourth slot either huge hp or huge rcv.. I'd say go with fire golem last evo, in your case that's the other farmable monster..

If you can fit in either freyr, horus, shiva, any of them would be much better.

Final form
Ares+freyr lead mandatory
Max skilled Naga
Busty pkh
Goemon
Hera-ur

I'm working toward this..
Max ares get, 50ish busty pkh, almost max skilled echidna, goemon get, evoed hera ur currently on lvl 70 :p

Monored can't do everything, but i like it enough to be willing to invest time, though if i inverted the same time in my devil counter tank team, kirin team, valk team, horus team and ra team.. Well it would have been a LOT better

2 for 2 on the Friday dungeon yeeeehaaaawww!

Was hoping for some luck today. I have atleast 10 evo's and ultimates ready to happen that need these Dub's

Flambe

Ahh don't drag me into your madness of a second Echidna!

I'm also needing mister Beelzebub and will likely be dropping stones into it from the looks of things. Anyone have suggestions for my best team?

http://www.padherder.com/user/flambegaf/

Here's my Padherder for specifics but I can run an underlevelled/subbed Valk team or Kirin I suppose, hmm.

I almost wish I had less monsters so my exp distribution wasn't so scattered. Or that I had a vision for what to focus on, that'd be cool too.

Kouriozan

So it must be my 200 re-roll now, it taught me one thing :
Never, ever spend a dime on that game, 95% of the time you get crap monster, and when god show up, it's the least useful ones >.<

Oh well, I won't give up, I've been re-rolling for 3 days straight, 3/4 hours per day, I'm not going to stop now.
Also, I feel like I'm the only EU player on GAF x)

Ahh don't drag me into your madness of a second Echidna!

I'm also needing mister Beelzebub and will likely be dropping stones into it from the looks of things. Anyone have suggestions for my best team?

http://www.padherder.com/user/flambegaf/

Here's my Padherder for specifics but I can run an underlevelled/subbed Valk team or Kirin I suppose, hmm.

I almost wish I had less monsters so my exp distribution wasn't so scattered. Or that I had a vision for what to focus on, that'd be cool too.
I'd say valk team it..
You'll spend a few stones though if you lack full +egg..
Bastet team would be best... But..

Flambe

Yeah I barely have +eggs at all on valk team lol, maybe I should stock up on more stones. Every attack there will 1-shot me >.<

And yeah, alas no Bastet for me.

So it must be my 200 re-roll now, it taught me one thing :
Never, ever spend a dime on that game, 95% of the time you get crap monster, and when god show up, it's the least useful ones >.<

Oh well, I won't give up, I've been re-rolling for 3 days straight, 3/4 hours per day, I'm not going to stop now.
Also, I feel like I'm the only EU player on GAF x)
Got a friend on eu, i asked him to reroll us :p
I'm in Italy :p

Anyone got a lottery ticket? I am now 3/3 with the friday dungeon and Dub's lol. This must be payment for it screwing me the past few weeks. So now Fairlion is evo'ed, Karin is evo'ed and the is evo'ed. Awesome!

Progress is a beautiful thing.

According to PADherder I know need about 12 Dub's and 14 mystic masks lmao.

Yeah that will take awhile I think.

Edit : welp make that 4/4 ... WOW

Too funny that caught my eye as well! Sneaky sneaky.

As was expected, we get to tackle Beelzebub. Really excited for this dungeon so I've been going through various team setups and I think, if I can get enough XP before the weekend, I'll roll with the following:

Bastet / G.Odin / Genbu / Verche / Izanagi

Don't have any awakenings in Bastet and only 3 in G.Odin while Verche is only lv13 so that sucks. Also have a Bastet healer team but the HP is sorely lacking. If things are bleak, I'll give it another shot next round. I'd sub G.Odin for a better alternative (have a Neptune but no tamas for them) if I had one.
There's a free Tamadra tomorrow, right? How about we both drop them into our Bastets and team up for poison resist?

0/20 on susano skill ups...

I don't have a lot of space for holding plants or lits because of all these leeks...

Not that they do any good. Worst skill up event ever for me.

Goroh

Anyone got a lottery ticket? I am now 3/3 with the friday dungeon and Dub's lol. This must be payment for it screwing me the past few weeks. So now Fairlion is evo'ed, Karin is evo'ed and the is evo'ed. Awesome!

Progress is a beautiful thing.

According to PADherder I know need about 12 Dub's and 14 mystic masks lmao.

Yeah that will take awhile I think.

Edit : welp make that 4/4 ... WOW

Yeah got 3 today too, lucky week D:

Well, the pull rates on the good stuff are still pretty bad, and it's not like the old garbage goes away. But the way larger diversity in pulls makes up for that I think.
Oh, no doubt. But being able to pull Ninja orb changers with free Pal points beats having to wait for special dungeons to farm them at 50 stamina per run. Especially if you have no other reason to run those special dungeons.

Top Bottom