• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Giard

Got my first Hera! I feel like one of the guys now.

I think I'll try to get a second one today if my Luci friend comes back online... or nah, I think I'll evo my Hera first and then try again in a couple of weeks.

Jagernaut

Seconded..
I loved horus in my monored to cover for rcv, but.. This change sort of destroy its niche..
So i guess i'll not evolve him for a bit

I think I will ultimate evolve my Horus to F/F and get the +100 hp, +50 atk, and extra 10% atk for fire secondary color. The final atk for a max lvl F/F Horus will be 1291.

I won't lose any rcv, will gain 4.5x atk for 5 colors, and can team up with F/L Horus if I want.

Giard

What happens if a fully awoken monster gets an Ultimate Evolution with changed awakenings? Do you have to awaken it once more? I want to use my Tamadras on Anubis, but I'm not sure if I should wait for him to get an Ultimate Evo.

Jagernaut

What happens if a fully awoken monster gets an Ultimate Evolution with changed awakenings? Do you have to awaken it once more? I want to use my Tamadras on Anubis, but I'm not sure if I should wait for him to get an Ultimate Evo.

You will still have the same number of awakenings even if they change.

Noirulus

I finally beat Hera! Woohoo! My first one. Took me 4 stones though because of some shitty turns with bad combos that gave me few hearts.

I think I would've only used 1 or 2 stones if I had a Lilith rather than AB Blues for poison D: My RCV was only 1.2k... (4.5k after double Luci)

Tobe

When you ultimate evolve them they get 3x attack and a secondary color.

just checked, padx got that shit wrong. godfest gonna be awesome. since i dont have shit i want everything :)

I finally beat Hera! Woohoo! My first one. Took me 4 stones though because of some shitty turns with bad combos that gave me few hearts.

I think I would've only used 1 or 2 stones if I had a Lilith rather than AB Blues for poison D: My RCV was only 1.2k... (4.5k after double Luci)

congrats :) it feel like we are the junior going up the ranks. i feel i finished high school or some shit.

Limit

Miscellaneous games update time. I recently tried out this new game called "Brave Frontier" which has exact same game mechanics hooks as PAD, minus the puzzle part. You assemble a team of 5 monsters collected from levels and summons (common summons + rare summons) and with a friend monster you fight through stages. The fighting mechanic is super simple. You touch the monster portrait for basic attacks and swipe up for triggering special attacks. Super basic stuff but the game evokes the same gotta catch em' all hunger that all these games feature to some degree. There is a nifty crafting system for weapons and other items and you can request various crafting materials to be gifted to you by people in your friends list. There is also a PVP area and a raid area that is supposedly coming soon. Because the game came out so recently they are handing out rare monsters and other IAP stuff left and right.

One thing that caught me off guard about this game is how graphically intensive it is. My Nexus 7 slows down to a crawl if I try running it in high setting. Fortunately in the menu you can turn off some graphics options that helps in running the game smoothly. Additionally, right now there is no way to reroll. The rare monster you summon with your first 5 gems is the monster you are stuck with. But this isn't too big of an issue right now because as noted before, there are currently many opportunities arising in acquiring rare monsters.

If anyone does end up checking this game out then help me help you in getting this game's version of King Metal Dragon without much work. Go to "social" - "special" - and then touch the metal god banner. Input "27222868" and both of us will get one.

Well, I originally felt I was going to run a Light Meta team for twinlits, but I think I'm going with a Zeus team. Didn't put enough time into my Light Meta team, being the main reason. Did we even get a Gold Dungeon during this event?

Leader / Friend Leads: Zeus

Subs: enchilada x2 (Max Skilled)
Rose Valk
Verche

Reference Video

So what would be a good mono red team for twinlits?

Ultimate Freyr lead (terrible lvl and no skill up)
Level 87 goemon
Max skilled lvl 67 echidna
Max skilled ultimate pheonix knight homura lvl 47
Max skilled lvl 50 red giant gigas (not gigas the great)

Another option would be a Zues team but I'm not sold on that one, at least not until he is L/L

Ducarmel

So what would be a good mono red team for twinlits?

this team did it
jX2IrYpyntSAM.png

source
http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=25635
http://www.padpadblog.com/2013/11/blog-post_6601.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz78vPfKO1o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REesAHx4Zek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlNSpqRJQOI

It's time to be a man and roll..
Coming back home in 20, Hopefully godfest is up and i get
Orochi
Lucifer
Byakko

Rest, doesn't really matter..
I. Give you 10 roll gungho, come at me bro!

Holy shit! I just went 5/5 skill-ups for Ra in a single Bane feeding.

Edit: Got the final skill-up with 2 more Banes. So 6/7 skill-ups to max out my Ra. Amazing!

What sorcery is this???

It's time to be a man and roll..
Coming back home in 20, Hopefully godfest is up and i get
Orochi
Lucifer
Byakko

Rest, doesn't really matter..
I. Give you 10 roll gungho, come at me bro!

don't poke the bear

Jagernaut

My max level, max awakened Haku is ready for twinlits. If you are running a high level Haku tomorrow and are not on my friends list, please add me.

Static@GAF

Has anyone tried going for Fagan in Paradise technical dungeon? He seems like a real strong sub and great farm leader.
Yeah, I got him. It wasn't a 0-stone run, though, and I only really like to submit 0-stone teams to PDX. It's basically kill him or die, every round, because he hits for like 370k or something ridiculous like that.

Getting to him is fairly easy, though. I think one of the girls has to be taken down quickly, but I don't remember which one. Other than that, the hardest rounds are, surprisingly, Keeper of Rainbow (because you have to kill him before he hits you, or you'll die) and the round with the Mythlits and TAMADRA, since they can bind you and hit pretty hard.

My max level, max awakened Haku is ready for twinlits. If you are running a high level Haku tomorrow and are not on my friends list, please add me.

Static@GAF
Incoming request from John Death (who is me).

Also, is Chris @PGGF someone here?

J0dy77

Static@GAF

Weird, didn't have you on friend list Jagernaut. Invite sent. Still debating Horus/Kirin or Haku.

Amon37

If anyone does end up checking this game out then help me help you in getting this game's version of King Metal Dragon without much work. Go to "social" - "special" - and then touch the metal god banner. Input "27222868" and both of us will get one.

I just downloaded this 2 days ago will friend ya

Also if have no problem on high settings on my GSIII

*48 Hour Godfest Announcement*
[Duration]: 12/31, 12:00 AM - 1/1, 11:59 PM (PST)

It's time for our BIGGEST and BEST Godfest ever!

We'd like to thank everyone for participating in our Players' Choice Godfest survey.

You voted for them, so here they are! Your 15 favorite gods will be at the Rare Egg Machine with *3X rates for TWO WHOLE DAYS!

In addition to the base Monsters listed here, their 6-7 star evolved forms have a chance to appear as well (even the Odins and Metatron). That means that for the first time ever, there are 30 gods featured at the Rare Egg Machine!

If you delay, the 48 hours will be over before you realize it.

The winners are:

#628 - Archangel Lucifer
#642 - Dark Angel Metatron
#362 - Odin

#130 - Hades
#803 - Kushinadahime
#751 - Incarnation of Kirin, Sakuya
#140 - Yomi
#490 - Horus
#134 - Viper Orochi
#494 - Bastet
#364 - Odin, the War Deity
#753 - Incarnation of Byakko, Haku
#128 - Venus
#801 - Umisachi&Yamasachi
#124 - Neptune

*For information about the survey and the Odin/Metatron rates, please refer to the original note: http://tinyurl.com/loeoyyv

Radav

I can't decide what party to use for the Twinlit dungeon tomorrow. So many options. What do you guys think the most stable team to use would be? If you can even say that. There are sooooo many different team that can beat it.

Radav

In addition to the base Monsters listed here, their 6-7 star evolved forms have a chance to appear as well (even the Odins and Metatron). That means that for the first time ever, there are 30 gods featured at the Rare Egg Machine!

I wonder what this means exactly in terms of the % chance to acquire said gods.

I can't decide what party to use for the Twinlit dungeon tomorrow. So many options. What do you guys think the most stable team to use would be? If you can even say that. There are sooooo many different team that can beat it.
Zeus seems to be a popular choice due to the fact that Angelit full heals you on the final floor. There are like a trillion possible sub choices though so trust your heart that is where the answers lay???

I wonder what this means exactly in terms of the % chance to acquire said gods.

I think it means D.Meta is now twice as likely? Maybe?

Aw yeah. I pulled four times, and got two gold eggs. Problem is I got a blue Ripper, and a red golem both fully evolved. The other two rolls were a toytops and a lemon dragon.

I cut my losses there, and spent stones for box spaces and friend expansion.

Limit

Going with balls to the walls Ra team here.

Aw yeah. I pulled four times, and got two gold eggs. Problem is I got a blue Ripper, and a red golem both fully evolved. The other two rolls were a toytops and a lemon dragon.

I cut my losses there, and spent stones for box spaces and friend expansion.

Wait a second... Rippers are back in the premium REM dragon? Wtf that is lame!

Also are you pulling EU godfest or for American godfest? Because American godfest is in 2 hours

Tobe

im getting really anxious lol. need that last skill up and then its me farming rainbow keepers. god this game is crack. the only thing that i would really want besides acc migration, its probably the ability to play your same acc on an ipad or something bigger.

saichi

it's worth it to see that gold(mine was plus) egg fall at the end, though. keep pushing, bro!

Finally got it! Had to use 3 stones on Hera cause running out of hearts and my Echidna and JD are not skilled up enough. I used JD, CDD, RK, Echidna, and Bluebird. My Siren is only at Lv 32 but would it be easier if I switch CDD with Siren?

EDIT:
What would be the Valk team to farm Hera?

Zero_IYAD

So those of you guys who usually pull lots on godfests, do you pull like 3-5 times then wait a few hours & give the REM a few more pulls? Or do you pull 10-15 times once & that's it?

I know it works just like Skill Ups, being completely dependent on luck, but just wanna share the thought :|

Rahk

So I pulled an Archangel Lucifer for my first roll of the JP godfest.

I haven't been playing for very long so I don't really know much about team composition, but I presume he would make a decent sub on a Horus team (once I can afford the cost)? Seems like he'd be pretty boring to use as a leader so I don't really want to focus on that for now.

Anything else in the JP godfest that would be good to sub on a Horus team or should I quit while I'm ahead?

So I pulled an Archangel Lucifer for my first roll of the JP godfest.

I haven't been playing for very long so I don't really know much about team composition, but I presume he would make a decent sub on a Horus team (once I can afford the cost)? Seems like he'd be pretty boring to use as a leader so I don't really want to focus on that for now.

Anything else in the JP godfest that would be good to sub on a Horus team or should I quit while I'm ahead?

Luci is like the #1 pull from the garbage known as the JP godfest, keep him

Tobe

AND RIGHT ON THE BUZZER, its 3 am, had 29 stamin 3 min ago. could only do 1 run of piedra, got that sucker to drop and it skilled bam maxed jd :) now to roll for godfest! LETS GO BASTET BYAKKO GIVE ME THEM GOLD EGGS!

Top Bottom