• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

I REALLY wanted a byakko or a luci..
Got none..
Fuck this game, i can breeze through most thing by just working on what i have, so w/e
Dual neptune, i'll have One dark and One dark light..
Two horus One for each busty..
6 Yamasachi for whatevef reason..
2 kushinada hime for.. Dunno
2 bastet for whatever

Yeah..
Might do a desperation pull if i muster 5 stones , but for certain i'm not putting any money for a while..

J0dy77

Neptune, Orochi, and Hades are great pulls. Congrats!

Agreed, nice haul.

I still don't get how Hades was in the top 5 of wanted mobs this event. His stats are slightly better than Divine Queen Hera but why vote for him when you can farm something so similar?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I REALLY wanted a byakko or a luci..
Got none..
Fuck this game, i can breeze through most thing by just working on what i have, so w/e
Dual neptune, i'll have One dark and One dark light..
Two horus One for each busty..
6 Yamasachi for whatevef reason..
2 kushinada hime for.. Dunno
2 bastet for whatever

Yeah..
Might do a desperation pull if i muster 5 stones , but for certain i'm not putting any money for a while..

Multiple busty/awoken Bastet can be fun. I'm kind of secretly excited about having 4 of her, haha.

Totakeke

Rolled a couple on new accounts, went something like...

neptune
shaitan
marine rider
phoenix knight homura
?
agdrall

Must resist rolling on my main.

From anecdotal evidence in this thread and others across the Internet, seems like you either win sweeps week or get pooed on. I'm 0/14 on build-a-Godfest myself.

Zero_IYAD

3 twinilits to evolve 1 monster is too much!!
No matter what team you try to build it'll depend on random luck to tackle their dungeon!
Best double Luci runs costed me 2-3 stones, that's not practical :(

Jagernaut

I'm excited about joining the "one true god" club. Have to take a closer look at his busty Evo.

First attempt at Twinlits was a wipe. I held back on the first match and left 3 Mythlits up, locked me out and wiped me. 4 combo with Haku bonus was too weak, thinking 5 or 6 will do it next time. Have 3 stones to burn on this today, need to time stamina correctly. Wish I didn't waste that last roll on Titan after Ra, kept pushing my luck.

I have tried 4 times (1 stone, I'm at 121 stamina) on Twinlit with Haku and failed. 3 times I left 2 mythlits alive and died, 1 time I swept the board and died on the next stage. Finding the right damage to leave only 1 mythlit alive is tricky.

Anyone want to throw up a ultimate evolved ares? Preferrably max level? I used to have tons of them in my friends list.

Just want to try twinlits with a mono red...

massoluk

Banned
What did I get for 25 jewels?

A titan (WHAT?!)
A blue golem (you're fucking kidding me)
A green golem (fuck you Gungho)
Byako (Now you're talking, but wtf, I'm trying to build UmiYama team here)
A Naga (...)

Overall, I guess I could live with just Byako, but man... 25 jewels gone like that.

Edit: Also add me If you want Umiyama, click on my profile for PAD id under Bio. Always have him up when I'm idle.

I've stopped playing for a while, had 4 saved rolls from last few weeks. Got mostly trash with a Rider and some other shit I forgot the name of.

I am considering rerolling on my iPad but am not sure, it will be either Dtron or Kushinada. I like the idea of combo based on my combo count, I'm much better at making combo's than doing specific color combinations.

Not sure if a non-IAP team will get very far with Kushinada though. I'm not spending a cent on this game anymore. lol.

haha Thought i havn't seen you around much. I used your advice on the godfest so far, "Never stop on a gold egg".

4 pulls, 4 gold eggs.

Hades (dupe - no skillup)
Uriel (dupe - no skillup)
evo'd Shaitan (dupe - no skillup)
Beliel

Lots of gold eggs, nothing really useful. Still trying to find a team for twinlits

Noirulus

Rolled 8 times...

First one: UmiYama - Cool! I needed a spike leader... although I wish it was Bastet..
Second: Gigas - Neato, I've yet to get one so I can live with that.
Third: Mystic Ice Knight - ....
Fourth: Mystic Ice Knight - ............
Fifth: Omg a gold egg!... and it's UmiYama again
Sixth: Fairlio - What the fuck, man.
Seventh: Gigas - AGAIN? WTF
8th and last pull: Echidna - FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU GUNGHOOOOOO WHERE'S MAH BASTET :( :(

StMeph

Pretty awful results for me from the fest. Main and alt each had about 5 pulls. Results:

The good: (none)
The okay: Venus, Neptune (duplicate), Hades, Uriel
The bad: Mystic Dark Knight, Mystic Stone Knight, Fenrir Knight Kamui, Gigas
The ugly: Cupid, Alraune, another Gigas
The really ugly: a third Gigas

Can't believe I'm gonna miss Super Metals again, fuck.

And also god damn the first floor twinlits, had 2 mythlits left after first round, survived to round 9 and died on 10 when I was gonna use enchilada. :(

Pretty nice that it's up for 2 days though, wont be able to get on any more today.

Noirulus

Threw $20 at GungHo for another 6 pulls. If I don't get some good pulls, I'm not spending money on this game again.

Herewego.gif

Edit: 4 out of 6 were gold eggs! But only 2 good pulls :|

Yomi
Ares
Kushinada(dupe)
Mystic Stone Knight
Dino Rider+
Flame Golem+

Radav

I'm thinking Zeus might be the right way to go as well. If I load another Haku team and don't have the bored I wipe before I start. A lot harder to miss on a Zeus team.

Yeah, that first floor is a crap shoot for sure. Otherwise the entire dungeon afterwards is just a loss. Really crazy. I wish there was a better mechanic they could come up with to make something hard but, not so hard that you feel like the only way to win is to toss stones at it or get really lucky. I'm unsuccessful on 2 attempts so far and I'm contemplating just holding off until we see this again.

J0dy77

Yeah, that first floor is a crap shoot for sure. Otherwise the entire dungeon afterwards is just a loss. Really crazy. I wish there was a better mechanic they could come up with to make something hard but, not so hard that you feel like the only way to win is to toss stones at it or get really lucky. I'm unsuccessful on 2 attempts so far and I'm contemplating just holding off until we see this again.

Here's a nice video of a Valk team clearing it. This would probably be my preferred team but I don't have Bastet for the dual attacks skill. And my Valk team doesn't have the HO to survive round 3, need 13.5k.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EbeuyAKETU&sns=em

Wait a second... Rippers are back in the premium REM dragon? Wtf that is lame!

Also are you pulling EU godfest or for American godfest? Because American godfest is in 2 hours

They are in JP REM, yes. -_-

Pulled twice in the us fest before checking in this thread:

Dryad and a 2nd Hades. Stopping here.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 34 times, shame on me.

Giard

My 5 pulls

- Salamander (barf)
- Umi&Yama (already had one)
- Blue Odin (nice)
- Dryad (barf)
- Yomi (nice)

I can't complain. Is there any use to having 2 Umisachi&Yamasachi, or should I feed him?

StMeph

I can't complain. Is there any use to having 2 Umisachi&Yamasachi, or should I feed him?

With rampant and arbitrary ultimate evolutions being created recently, I would hold on to the first duplicate, especially if the skill up isn't that great. That is, unless you really want to go for Awakening, in which case you should evo and awaken + possibly skill up.

Is Zeus Olympios or Stratios more popular in Japan? I was planning to evo my +297 Zeus to Stratios, but now I'm not sure. Anyone have any thoughts on the matter?

Is Zeus Olympios or Stratios more popular in Japan? I was planning to evo my +297 Zeus to Stratios, but now I'm not sure. Anyone have any thoughts on the matter?

I have way more of the L/L on my friends list in Japan. And by way more I don't think I've ever even seen a L/D one?

Also PAD finally made Top 3 in Top Grossing on the iTunes Store. Don't think they'll be cracking CCS or CoC anytime soon, though...

StMeph

Also PAD finally made Top 3 in Top Grossing on the iTunes Store. Don't think they'll be cracking CCS or CoC anytime soon, though...

HYPOTHETICAL REVENUE MAXIMIZING WEEK:

Event: Collaboration Encore! One Day Only!

Monday: Clash of Clans collab
Tuesday: Poring Tower
Wednesday: Final Fantasy collab
Thursday: Evangelion collab + Pengdra Village + (surprise) Gold Metal Dragons
Friday: Hunter x Hunter collab
Saturday: Batman collab
Sunday: Angry Birds collab

Godfest: Player's Choice
Magic Stone Sale: 25% bonus stones
All days: Super Kings

Tobe

goddamit ive invested so much effort in leveling up light tron just to get dtron. my box ia whole mess of random stuff :/ i really want to roll more but i cant ugh. kirin and byakko are such tsunderes for not coming out :( also valk

6 rolls

1. Hades (3rd grav, Works well on my monodark)
2. Mystic Dark Knight
3. Titan (The last heartbreaker I needed)
4. Thanatos (Not bad I guess)
5. Kushinadahime (Awesome really wanted a combo lead)
6. Haku (The one I wanted most)

I have 20 more stones all non-iap but I think Im done with rolling for awhile. I can finally start building good spike teams.

Mono red really doesn't work if your ares gets bound right out.

Thanks Jaeger! Maybe next time z. Tried with Zues team but I'm not sure I can do it with that one either.

I have way more of the L/L on my friends list in Japan. And by way more I don't think I've ever even seen a L/D one?
I can understand that, since Olympios seems to have a more usable leader skill. It's basically the same as vanilla Zeus, just buffed to 3.5x ATK for all monsters. Stratios leader skill is limited to Dark and requires being below 40% HP. D.Meta seems better as a leader even being limited to affecting Attackers. But I wonder if Stratios would serve as a better sub member than Olympios. Stratios would obviously be better in a Luci team. And his high attack is great on spike teams, too. And his dual element suits multi-color teams. But I do admit I'd probably never lead with Stratios, and I could see myself leading with Olympios sometimes, if more players start leading with Zeus again. But simply counting friend helpers doesn't tell us how these monsters are being used as sub party members. I was wondering which one was seeing more use by the top Japanese players in the hardest dungeons, whether it be as a leader or sub member. And what kinds of teams they're being used in.

Nista

My Christmas gift rolls:

Haku (dupe)
Apollo
Genie
Venus
Orochi (dupe)
Hades
Venus (dupe)
Blue Odin
Mermaid
Horus (dupe)
Yama/Umi
Orochi (dupe)
Lucifer

I think the game senses that Orochi is my favorite character art, but what the heck should I do with 4 of them? (1 fully evo, 3 babies). Maybe I should make an all delay team for giggles once we can skill up Orochi. :p

I'm happy to get the Luci Blodin Venus and Yama/Umi (no Kirin or Kushi here). I think I need to quit on godfests for 2014 and get more box space, friends and xp for all these monsters.

ccbfan

Rolled ten times.

The bad were bad but the good were pretty damn good.

1. Haku - Nice needed a mid tier spike lead and this is arguable the best . Easy to activate, great subs and good damage.
2. Dark knight - Blah already have all I need and max skilled one.
3. Green Golem - Blah already have one. I guess I'll keep for low cost situations.
4. Venus - Nice not completely what I need be still great for my healer team.
5. Undine - eh whatever, at least its not a dup or easily dropable.
6. Fire Golem - Blah already have all I need, including low cost situations.
7. Phoenix Knight - Blah already have all I need and 2 max skilled.
8. Kirin - OMG, WTF, YES, YES, YES. My most wanted god. IMO The best top tier spike in the game. My rare egging days are over.

(Normally I would have stopped on Kirin but I have this thing where I never end on a Gold egg )

9. Red Ninja lady - Gold Egg, could work in my Haku team eh.
10. Shaitan - Dupe, eh thats that I guess.

Radav

My Christmas gift rolls:

Haku (dupe)
Apollo
Genie
Venus
Orochi (dupe)
Hades
Venus (dupe)
Blue Odin
Mermaid
Horus (dupe)
Yama/Umi
Orochi (dupe)
Lucifer

I think the game senses that Orochi is my favorite character art, but what the heck should I do with 4 of them? (1 fully evo, 3 babies). Maybe I should make an all delay team for giggles once we can skill up Orochi. :p

I'm happy to get the Luci Blodin Venus and Yama/Umi (no Kirin or Kushi here). I think I need to quit on godfests for 2014 and get more box space, friends and xp for all these monsters.

Awesome rolls!

Damn this twinlit dungeon is starting to piss me off. 0/6 so far. Either I sweep the first floor or have 2 mythlits left up and no way to kill off 1 of them after they bind something. Gaaaah! lol Maybe Ill give a zeus team a shot.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Well I went 3/3 on Devilit, so I just decided to go ahead and fuse Divine Queen Hera, haha. I REALLY want Angelit's so I can make Zeus go bonkers. Time to keep farming this dreaded place.

Due to various factors (getting burned on US build-a-fest, my gold egg fever run in JP never technically ending, 3 more free stones from Shrine of New Year, poor impulse control) I rolled a third time in the JP Godfest.

...Minerva. Gold egg fever continues. Uh oh...

muu

Rolled 7 times hoping for a Kirin. Got a Umisachi/Yamasachi which I suppose is the dark equivalent. Good enough I suppose, gonna take another 6 months to get them up to snuff anyway...

Just at a glance, it looks like people are doing a little worse compared to the carnival of likes we had some months back in the US.

My finger is itching to pull some more in the US Godfest, but I will be strong!

J0dy77

Not liking this twinlit dungeon at all, 0 for 3 so far. Tried Zeus on the last two attempts and had no light orbs show up. Second attempt I end up burning not the mythlits and not stalling.

Going to try Haku again since light seems to do too much damage to the mythlits.

Just at a glance, it looks like people are doing a little worse compared to the carnival of likes we had some months back in the US.

My finger is itching to pull some more in the US Godfest, but I will be strong!
I don't know where these numbers are sourced from but the rate in this godfest seems pretty bad overall:

mphill" post="423832740 said:
It's interesting to note that we're seeing the lowest percentage of godfest rolls in this godfest:

<Godfest Date>: <% godfest gods>, <sample size>

12/31: 24.1%, 877
11/30: 26.8%, 530
11/9: 27.3%, 242
10/31: 25.6%, 980
10/12: 27.3%, 139
9/30: 32.2%, 202 (triple pantheon)

Things that make you go :raise:

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I don't know where these numbers are sourced from but the rate in this godfest seems pretty bad overall:

The only God I REALLY wanted from this fest was DTron...But that's because she's so widely used right now. Since she won't pop out, I'm done. I don't NEED Neptune (since I have Bluebird, and he's a viable substitue for when you are in dire need of poison), and Twins and Kush are both *meh*. I have Kirin (who I prefer to Twins due to the light attribute), 2 Horus, and 4 Bastet (lol).

So with that, I will probably buy more stones, but only to farm the damn Twinlit dungeon.

Jagernaut

I finally beat Twinlit but had to continue once. It is really hard to control your damage so you don't sweep the board or leave too many mythlits alive. I also found it hard to stall since the mythlits kept binding my subs and not the Zeus leaders. The team was:

Zeus Lv 80
Rose Valkyrie, max Lv and skill, + 61
Wood/Light Bastet max Lv - for mass attacks
Echidna Lv 81, max skill
Water/Water Orochi max Lv
L/L Zeus friend, max Lv

I got a dubmythlit and a Devilit.

Top Bottom