• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Flambe

Alright here we go!

Mystic Knight
Shardran
Neptune (dupe)
Mystic Flame Knight..
Kushinadahime (dupe ahh)
Thanatos (tri-dupe you whore Thanatos arghghlglg)
Venus ANOTHER FUCKING VENUS AHHHHHH
and
Mystic Flame Knight

Fuck you Gungho fuck you!

Genji

5 pulls for now:

Echidna
Angel
Titan
Haku
Ice Golem

Nobody I needed, but not going to complain about Haku! Will probably give it a few more rolls later tomorrow.

Colby

Yeah, I'm gonna let you guys test run this godfest and see what the rates are. I'm secretly hoping they are bad so I can start using stones for stamina. Good luck, fellas!

Tobe

2 mystic wood
1 mystic fire
2 flame guardians
1 drall
1 mochizuki chiyome (1st gold)
1 dark metatron (2nd gold)
1 gryps rider (3rd gold)
1 shardra
1 siren
1 vamp
1 sucubbus

fuck you gungho

razterik

Venus, Toytops, Toytops, Undine, Dark Golem.

I'm out. Not rolling in US again till REM update and 3x Sonias or something equally amazing.

Zero_IYAD

I bought 180 stones just for this event, I had like 60 extra already..
I really REALLY wanted a Horus, I got him on the last pull!!
Best godfest EVER for me T__T

tumblr_mynw952rnj1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mynw9j0MwJ1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

Genji

2 mystic wood
1 mystic fire
2 flame guardians
1 drall
1 gryps rider (3rd gold)
1 shardra
1 siren
1 vamp
1 sucubbus

fuck you gungho

Dark Meta + Gryps Rider is a nice combo!

razterik

2 mystic wood
1 mystic fire
2 flame guardians
1 drall
1 gryps rider (3rd gold)
1 shardra
1 siren
1 vamp
1 sucubbus

fuck you gungho

You got two pieces of a Dark Tron team back to back.

Limit

My first attempt at Twinlit dungeon with a Ra - Ra team was a trainwreck. Got obliterated the second round as I failed to pull out 36x. Will try later with a Ra - Kirin combo. That should go smoother, hopefully.

BlueSteel

Titan
Angelion
Orochi (Dupe)
Mystic Water
Orochi (lol...)
Ice Golem
Hades (Dupe)
Drall
Horus (Dupe)
Earth Golem
Gigas
Sharda
Chiyome
Yomi (Dupe)
Dark Golem
NEPTUNE (omg I've been wanting one for ages)

Immediately fed all my dupes with the exception of Yomi and Horus. Now I won't have to worry about which ultimate to evolve to, but those will be long term projects. Got one final skillup on angelion, one on flare drall, and nothing else.

I have one more roll, but I'm gonna see how I fare on the twinlit dungeon first.

1 drall(had one), 2 shaitan back to back(go fuck yourself because i already had one).

I've never gotten a god from the rem. i got one more pull when the stone comes tonight.

got a skil up for drall amd shaitan, at least.

Tobe

cant purchase stones more stones for god know why (mught be that im store switching cause us wont accept my cc since its from peru) but ive done it twice before. well guess thats fate saying i shoudlnt be rolling anymore.

last time was the same, got a random god lakshmi followed by light meta and light rider.

BlueSteel

Got stomped by twinlits both using a lucifer and a zeus build... So I went in for another 85 stones.

Stopped immediately when I got Kirin.

30+ stones to spare. There is nothing I really want now. Haven't really bought stones in a while, but time to put the wallet into hibernation for a long time now.

Finally got it! Had to use 3 stones on Hera cause running out of hearts and my Echidna and JD are not skilled up enough. I used JD, CDD, RK, Echidna, and Bluebird. My Siren is only at Lv 32 but would it be easier if I switch CDD with Siren?

EDIT:
What would be the Valk team to farm Hera?
grats!
AND RIGHT ON THE BUZZER, its 3 am, had 29 stamin 3 min ago. could only do 1 run of piedra, got that sucker to drop and it skilled bam maxed jd :) now to roll for godfest! LETS GO BASTET BYAKKO GIVE ME THEM GOLD EGGS!
nice, max jd makes for an incredibly safe but long Hera farmer. zero stoned her using 4, rk and a busty max skilled jd plus a good luci.

linsivvi

Kirin first pull!

Fuck should I keep going?

Or quit while I'm ahead?

Edit: Why didn't I quit? Arghhhh. Green golem, blue mystic knights, mermaid.

6 pull

Cupid
Bastet
Venus
Cdk
Flame golem
Orochi

I just need the Orochi, but bastet is decent so w/e..

I'll buy enough for 10 more pull...
I need luci&byakko ffs

Rahk

Kirin first pull!

Fuck should I keep going?

Or quit while I'm ahead?

Edit: Why didn't I quit? Arghhhh. Green golem, blue mystic knights, mermaid.
Haha, well thanks. I only have 4 stones but guess I won't be pulling again once I get another.

BlueSteel

God work is going to suck tomorrow.

Two clears of twinlits with dual horus and
Orochi
Hera is
Susano
Artemis/valk

First time I stalled enough for a one-stone. Second time I was stupid and ended up spending five stones.

OK time for bed.

Okay..
10 roll
Horus (dupe)
Kushinada hime
Belial
Umisachi (dupe)
Farlion (my 8th from rem and counting)
Neptune
Beast rider with + egg!! (Yeah...)
Erath golem
Erath golem
Fire golem

Nrghhh not giving up... I want luci and byakko
Take more of my dollah and screw you gungho

Dispatch

Four pulls for me:
  1. Green Odin (Dupe)
  2. Neptune (and a plus egg!)
  3. Basilisk
  4. Minerva

For those who are new to pulling on the REM, it's best to wait for a gold egg, and once you see one, keep pulling. It's been theorized that the gold eggs occur on a run. My girlfriend plays and we've tested this theory a few times and it "feels" true. Once one of us pulls a gold egg, we keep pulling and the gold eggs seem to keep coming.

Umisachi ("............)
Red knight
Gigas
Gigas
Bastet (dupe)
Neptune (dupe)
Kushinada hime (dupe)
Succubusv(ultradupe)
Ame no uzume (Fourth One.. Fuck you flare carnival)
Shardra
Ice knight
Drall
Salamander with plus

Troll much?

Fairlio
Hades
Mandrake
Yomi

Really fucking wanted Yomi and I guess I can use Hades as well, would have loved to get something different to use as a leader though.

Genji

15 gods on 36 roll ain't BAD per se..
What god dropped....

Yeah, you had a good rate, just not the ones you wanted :(

Did 5 more:

Sylph
Toytops
Toytops
Lilith
Ares (wanted him)

So I'm done for a while on rolling. Plenty of teams to work on between DTron, Kirin and Haku, with grindy Lucifer as a standby. Never did get one of the preferred riders for DTron, but I do have the dino rider to sort of match with him.

hermit7

Seven pulls

Awoken war diety Odin (dupe)
Succubus
Blue golem
Odin
Flame knight
Cupid
Bastet

Have plenty of spike leaders but I guess I can add the second blue Odin to my umi and yams team and is a nice start stick.

Isn't there a her a team that I can run with Odin and a max siren?

Quantum

I have been lurking - non IAP here, 300+ days

saved 35 stones for pull this morning (two accounts 5 pull main, 2 phone)

toytops
hatsume no tsubone
mystic light knight
pierdra
mystic dark knight

succubus
toytops.

I forgot how bad it feels to be completely given crap.

oh well.

I still feel so odd, Its like I want to given gungho money because of the insane number of hours I've played but there is no way in hell I'm giving them money for luck based pulls.

I can do hera zero stone (and have done it 3 times) but I think thats it - I don't see me hording more stones to feel this way.

probably just expand my monsterbox at this point (275 spaces currently) and just go back to lurking.

I would consider re-rolling for an angel, but I have a loki as my first drop and it pairs well with everyone elses lucifer.

Ducarmel

Gold eggs were Bastet, Horus (dup), Yomi, GrOdin, Belial, a ryder, Echidna final evo form, rest silver or green star eggs.

No skill up.

I wanted Bastet for a while but that was before I got used to playing with Kushinada. I Yomi should be very useful for my Kushidada/Horus team. Since I suck at starlight sanctuary GrOdin will get good use for me.

Isn't there a her a team that I can run with Odin and a max siren?
I think you mean Amaterasu/Odin team, pretty much all you have to do is avoid getting hit twice and have enough hp to take one hit from Hades.

hermit7

Gold eggs were Bastet, Horus (dup), Yomi, GrOdin, Belial, a ryder, Echidna final evo form, rest silver or green star eggs.

No skill up.

I wanted Bastet for a while but that was before I got used to playing with Kushinada. I Yomi should be very useful for my Kushidada/Horus team. Since I suck at starlight sanctuary GrOdin will get good use for me.

I think you mean Amaterasu/Odin team, pretty much all you have to do is avoid getting hit twice and have enough hp to take one hit from Hades.

What is that threshold?

Ducarmel

^Hades hits for 82133, Odin skill reduces it 16427, So your HP need to be higher then that With Odin auto heal and Amaterasu Divine Healing you should be able to recover to full health in time before the second attack.

NineH

1st roll was Neptune, then I decided to push my luck and got a succubus and aggdrall. I should have stopped after the Neptune.

Radav

Wow, to say I'm scared to pull for this godfest after looking at everyone's results would be an understatement. Yikes!

Guess I'll go bang my head against the wall called the twinlit dungeon and do my godfest pulls later.

Goodluck everyone!

J0dy77

2 Rolls on JP:

Blueberry dragon (didn't realize these could come out of the REM)
Toytops

4 Rolls on US:

Suzaku
Uriel
RA
Titan

All new except for Titan of course, probably the best string of rolls I've had. Excited about Ra, not sure how I feel about Uriel and Suzaku. There ok but nothing amazing, still much better than the Golems and Knights I'm used to pulling. Really wanted Lucifer, Kirin or one of the Odins.

Now for some Twinlit fun.

My results were terrible.

Dino rider ( who came out at level 4, I thought he should be 30 because of the fire carnival)
Marine rider
Vampire
Cupid
Mystic light knight
Gigas (who did pop out at level 30)
Pheonix knight homura (level 30)

So of all the 30 gods in the godfest, all of which I could use, I got 0, and a bunch of dupes.

Edit: anyone want to put up a max level ultimate Ares? I think that's the team I want to try first with twinlits.

razterik

Took Twinlits on my second try and snagged a Tamadra. Ran standard Zeus/Zeus team. Subbed Valk, Verche, Echidna, Orochi. Could have run double Echidna but I liked the extra color coverage for first floor orb trolling. Got a single Mythlit remaining both tries with 1x3 light, 1x3 red, 1x3 green and 1x5 blue. Matched something stupid the first time and got pushed into round two with both delays bound. Died and quit. Second try was easy after getting a fair board. Still too much luck involved. Feel like this is the dungeon equivalent of rolling the REM. Doesn't matter how much you prepare - if the first board is bad, you fail.

J0dy77

I'm excited about joining the "one true god" club. Have to take a closer look at his busty Evo.

First attempt at Twinlits was a wipe. I held back on the first match and left 3 Mythlits up, locked me out and wiped me. 4 combo with Haku bonus was too weak, thinking 5 or 6 will do it next time. Have 3 stones to burn on this today, need to time stamina correctly. Wish I didn't waste that last roll on Titan after Ra, kept pushing my luck.

Yaari

I've stopped playing for a while, had 4 saved rolls from last few weeks. Got mostly trash with a Rider and some other shit I forgot the name of.

I am considering rerolling on my iPad but am not sure, it will be either Dtron or Kushinada. I like the idea of combo based on my combo count, I'm much better at making combo's than doing specific color combinations.

Not sure if a non-IAP team will get very far with Kushinada though. I'm not spending a cent on this game anymore. lol.

hermit7

Pulled a couple more times for shits and giggles.

Neptune
Mystic flame Knight
Mystic flame knight
Viper orochi
Hades

I am all done pending money with this game. I think that I can handle pretty much any descent with some levelling of the monsters I own already

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Pulled a couple more times for shits and giggles.

Neptune
Mystic flame Knight
Mystic flame knight
Viper orochi
Hades

I am all done pending money with this game. I think that I can handle pretty much any descent with some levelling of the monsters I own already

Neptune, Orochi, and Hades are great pulls. Congrats!

Top Bottom