• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Those teams must have a lot of + eggs. You need more than 33,333 hp so you can take a hit on stage 2 and heal back. Without a Gigas that's hard to reach.

Correct. If you notice, the teams in YT are well over 40K HP

Id sooner have that gimmick mastering team probably lol

linsivvi

First attempt at twinlits ended in disaster. Wasted a stone for nothing because I killed all 3 mobs with 1 hit in round 3.

Need to find a safer team.

Edit: I am thinking of using Bane to clear round 2.

Colby

My lit team is:

Zeus lvl 99 (max Awoke)
Echidna lvl 99 (max skill/Awoke/+ eggs)
Hera lvl 99 (max Awoken)
Neptune lvl 99
Naga lvl 28 (lol but I need the second delay)
friend Zeus/BustyZeus

Just need some luck on the first floor. Cascading orbs WILL make you mad and ruin your run, no matter how good you think you planned ahead. The strategy is to stall on round one, pop your Poison on round 2, pop your max skill Echidna round 3 and make as many five-orb combos as possible, and in round four, pop your other Echidna and pray for good combos. You can stall on round 3 if only the Tamadra is left, and that basically guarantees a win. You have to kill one lit before the first delay runs out, then pop the second delay once the singled-out lit uses its charge skill.

Round one is what gets you. Damn that round; it's GungHo at its trolliest. Anyways, that's what I cleared it with. I'm going to experiment with Lilith, Valk, and others and see what I can come up with.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Weirdest thing happened the last 2 failed runs of Twinlits...The targeting priority changed. Like, I would target a mythlit, and normally i would kill everything but one of the three mythlits. These past 2 runs left a red lit and then a blue and green lit. It targeted the other 2 mythlits over everything else. Kind of confused what the fuck happened...

coy

Yeah this dungeon blows. Or rather, the 60 stamina gamble on a working board round 1. All 3 of my runs were due to the board having only 2 orbs of my main element. Seriously, only 2 of the 30 orbs were what I needed? I'll sleep off this fever and try again in the morning.

Happy New Year all!

Jiraiza

i3llYuD.png

I really want to finish this but fuck, not sure if I want to give money to GungHo who would come up with bullshit dungeons like Twinlits. Urgh.

NineH

Has anyone purchased stones in 2014 on Android? The Google Play store is charging tax and I just bought some on 12/30 and there was no tax. I am in California and unless something happened in this new year, I don't think there should be tax. Hopefully this is just a glitch though because this is my alt account and have some Google Play gift cards I want to use but not if there is tax involved.

Radav

SOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrated with the twinlit dungeon. I think I've decided that Zeus looks like the most stable way to do it but, no matter what you need luck. I'm 0/10 in the dungeon and have not gotten the first floor right one time. Either I sweep the first floor or end up with 2 mythlits who eventually just melt my face. Having tried it with Byakko 4 times, Zues 4 times and Horus twice. It really does feel like a WHOLE lotta luck is involved with that first floor. Maybe if you had a team with full bind resist having 2 mythlits up wouldn't be so bad?

Now for my story about godfest rolls. I rolled 14 times. I got 8 gold eggs.

Yomi (yes! high on my list of wanted gods from this godfest.)
Byakko
Byakko.....
Byakko....................
Byakko............................ (WTF!!!!!!)
Luci (My third overall)
Kirin (My 2nd)
Bastet (Yay!)

I'd love to know whether there's something weird going on when you get 4 of the same god in a row. I have to imagine it's just retarded RNG or some sort of bias towards giving you doubles but, I was excited and sad all at the same time. lol I guess I can level them all up and put a fully awoken sub on my Byakko team. hah! Maybe I'll even get a skillup out of it (who am I kidding right? lol) Guess I'll horde my stones for a few months again to try and pick up Venus, D Metatron and Blue Odin.

J0dy77

Weirdest thing happened the last 2 failed runs of Twinlits...The targeting priority changed. Like, I would target a mythlit, and normally i would kill everything but one of the three mythlits. These past 2 runs left a red lit and then a blue and green lit. It targeted the other 2 mythlits over everything else. Kind of confused what the fuck happened...

It's probably due to the targeting priority of the color. If you get more water or light or dark you might target some differently or kill some faster than normal.

I tried again this morning and wiped after the first turn. So insanely frustrating!!!

Kreed

I've never done super metals before,will the team below + Odin make it through?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/bodine1231/Mobile%20Uploads/d7338167-1022-409c-a2b3-5577857e2d65_zpsfe075812.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Just a random side note, but for an easier time with the Super Metal's dungeon, you should really be farming the Batman dungeon for Bane (Ra's Skill). His skill instantly kills everything in the dungeon. In fact you could just run a team of 4 or more of them to just blast through the dungeon outside of an unlucky first floor Super Metal showing up.

Also, if you don't have Odin/an Odin friend, you could use Nebradisk for this strategy, who dungeon is also easy to run with a Bane or two for Nebradisk and the werewolves.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrated with the twinlit dungeon. I think I've decided that Zeus looks like the most stable way to do it but, no matter what you need luck. I'm 0/10 in the dungeon and have not gotten the first floor right one time. Either I sweep the first floor or end up with 2 mythlits who eventually just melt my face. Having tried it with Byakko 4 times, Zues 4 times and Horus twice. It really does feel like a WHOLE lotta luck is involved with that first floor. Maybe if you had a team with full bind resist having 2 mythlits up wouldn't be so bad?

Byakko
Byakko.....
Luci (My third overall)
Kirin (My 2nd)
Bastet (Yay!)

I'd love to know whether there's something weird going on when you get 4 of the same god in a row. I have to imagine it's just retarded RNG or some sort of bias towards giving you doubles but, I was excited and sad all at the same time. lol I guess I can level them all up and put a fully awoken sub on my Byakko team. hah! Maybe I'll even get a skillup out of it (who am I kidding right? lol) Guess I'll horde my stones for a few months again to try and pick up Venus, D Metatron and Blue Odin.
I'll cave in and reroll later..

J0dy77

Byakko
Byakko.....
Luci (My third overall)
Kirin (My 2nd)
Bastet (Yay!)

Man, that's a crazy set of rolls. That's basically the dream right there, sans the Byakko string (no clue what was going on there). Probably the best string I've ever seen in our thread.

linsivvi

Finally beat Twinlit with my 4th attempt and got the Devilit. Gosh this dungeon is so annoying. Had to use the combo calculator to determine what kind of combo to pull in the first round, and the cascade almost did me in.

Wish I didn't waste those 15 stones after getting Kirin on my first roll, now I am just down to a few stones.

My team was Zeus/Bane/Echidna/Hera-Is/Hera/LL Zeus.

Dual elements are very important in taking down the Dub-mythlits in round 3. Can't wait to busty all the subs of this team.

Zero_IYAD

can anyone provide suggestions on taking Disc of Ephemeris - Master/Legend?
Any team with dual leaders with a x2 HP
Either Bane/Ra for the last round.

Edit: DO NOT bring a defense breaker or a poison user..
Nebradisk uses a preemptive that blocks all.

can anyone provide suggestions on taking Disc of Ephemeris - Master/Legend?

Resist leader(s), UFO/Bane/Ra for a DEF-ignoring breath/bomb attack on the boss, monodark, faceroll due to being nigh impossible to kill

Lucifer is a bit of a liability since there are a lot of things that bind light.

The twinlit dungeon can promptly go fuck itself. 0 for 4. 3 times got board trolled, 1 time i made it to the second floor is when i swept the first on a multi-attack cascade.

asf;ljaw.,emnva;lkweoiru

saichi

Any team with dual leaders with a x2 HP
Either Bane/Ra for the last round.

Edit: DO NOT bring a defense breaker or a poison user..
Nebradisk uses a preemptive that blocks all.

Resist leader(s), UFO/Bane/Ra for a DEF-ignoring breath/bomb attack on the boss, monodark, faceroll due to being nigh impossible to kill

Lucifer is a bit of a liability since there are a lot of things that bind light.

So basically I'm out of luck if I don't have Bane or Ra :(

And shit I totally passed out on the Super Metal Dragons Descended last night... I was all ready for it!

I gave this illness to another friend of mine who like me is... Well not hard pressed with money would be a delicate way of putting it :p
He spent 100 eur on the eu account, and 40 on the us account..
His (hot) sis spent close to 50 on the eu account..
Soon he'll join gaf rank as a pad addict!

T-Matt

Pulled twice
Shardra(ugh)
Kirin(woot)
And that is why I stopped after two pulls. Sure I want to risk another pull for luci or kush but I am trying to be better and knowing when to stop.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Pulled twice
Shardra(ugh)
Kirin(woot)
And that is why I stopped after two pulls. Sure I want to risk another pull for luci or kush but I am trying to be better and knowing when to stop.

Kirin is really all you need. That chick wrecks havoc on nearly every descended.

Pulled more..
Kirin.. Dupe
Kushinada.. Dupe
Echidna.. Dupe
Vampire
Vampire
Flame golem
Kushinada hime
Kushinada hime
Kushinada hime
Kushinada hime

Fuck you

T-Matt

Kirin is really all you need. That chick wrecks havoc on nearly every descended.

Yeah you're right. She's that bit more over my Horus that is nice. I have most the monsters I want so I just need to focus on their levels now.
Wish I had something to clear the twinlits with no stones.

Ducarmel

Pulled more..
Kirin.. Dupe
Kushinada.. Dupe
Echidna.. Dupe
Vampire
Vampire
Flame golem
Kushinada hime
Kushinada hime
Kushinada hime
Kushinada hime

Fuck you
So is this the new REM trolling instead of getting silver eggs or green eggs you get dupe gods in a row.

quit bitching. at least you have a descend team. my best leaders are my soon to be bustoed valk and batman D/D. it could be worse.
Bro..
I have horus, ra, kirin, umisachi, bastet, kushinada, okonikushi, robin, suzaku, meimei, karin and pretty much any spike lead worth having save byakko..
I have SEVERAL tank lead..
I've done every descended so far, save for zeus, zeus dios and angelit..
I wanted, out of egotistical spite byakko and luci..
Spent 43 roll and got nothing but dupe, so pardon me for being a bit irritated :)

coy

Make that 4 runs I got reamed by a bad start. I'll get this down eventually, but damn it is frustrating.

Yeah you're right. She's that bit more over my Horus that is nice. I have most the monsters I want so I just need to focus on their levels now.
Wish I had something to clear the twinlits with no stones.

Nice get with Kirin. If you'd like, I almost always have Kirin up on my alt (350.740.258). As for twinlits, think of it this way. Once you have the subs for a standard Kirin team (Hera-Is/Echidna/Valk/Verche) at good levels, you can just lead with Zeus (I'll assume you have him) and replace Hera-Is with another delay. That setup has the capabilities to 0-stone clear this place.

Godfest pulls on alt:
Gigas
Titan

Ugh. That is souring any ideas of pulling on my main later on. Will see how I feel after more twinlit attempts.

eh. in his defense, he does roll a million times for some of these fests.

Xelios would be proud.
In my master race player days i tried to no avail to reach him..
He left me in the dust for both game time and game number..
I swear, i buy pretty much every game worth having and yet i cannnot reach him..
Plus his game time is staggering.. Either his work is game related or i can't understand..
Between work, cinema, going out and training i barely manage to game more than 8-9 hours in a whole week..
Xelios... Is well over and beyond that :p
Yes i'm envious.. Nowdays i've enough game to buy whatever (with reasonable constraint, i'm paying the mortgage for my second house sigh), but time? Q_q

T-Matt

Make that 4 runs I got reamed by a bad start. I'll get this down eventually, but damn it is frustrating.

Nice get with Kirin. If you'd like, I almost always have Kirin up on my alt (350.740.258). As for twinlits, think of it this way. Once you have the subs for a standard Kirin team (Hera-Is/Echidna/Valk/Verche) at good levels, you can just lead with Zeus (I'll assume you have him) and replace Hera-Is with another delay. That setup has the capabilities to 0-stone clear this place.

Godfest pulls on alt:
Gigas
Titan

Ugh. That is souring any ideas of pulling on my main later on. Will see how I feel after more twinlit attempts.
Great, sent you a request. Actually don't have Zeus yet but have the others I need to beef up a bit. Gonna try for zeus later today most likely.

daemissary

Ugh...7 pulls and only one gold egg. And it was a dupe Byakko. At least they were all non IAP magic stones.

Any reason to keep two around or should I try for the skill up?

Zero_IYAD

They should rename the Twinlit subdungeon from Heaven & Hell to just Hell
True dat xD
You should beef up your Zeus, I just finished off the twinlits in time and got an Angelit. Need 1 more for Zeus.
Yesterday I got 3 Devilits & 4 Angelits.
I had already two Awoken Zeuses ready to evolve..
I was concentrating on the D/L Zeus cause he'll fit perfectly in my usual Luci team, so I evolved him 1st & used all the Super Metals I got yesterday..
Ended up with a perfectly fully awoken Max leveled Zeus Stratios.

After seeing your & nicoga's teams yesterday, I decided to use the Angelits to evolve the 2nd Zeus, already had all his materials.. Just evolving him pushed him to Lvl 36, & I used 3 Tamadras to fully awaken him.
Soooo long story short, I'm going to give him the priority of all food till he's Max leveled.

Btw..
I ended up mixing your & nicoga's teams..
Ended up with this:

tumblr_myqm1jR4zg1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

It's super risky on the 1st round :|
Each run might cost 0-3 stones depending on the right time you use your skills.
But it's not bad, I ended up with an Angelit & 2 Devilits.
Guess Hera will have to wait till the next time we get them so I can busty her.

Cleared Twinlits, died on floor 3 once, Enchilada got bound just when her skill was ready and couldn't kill both Dubs in time.

Think I'm gonna pass on more runs until I've got a bit higher leveled teams, got an Angelit though which is awesome since I can use it to ulti evo the Yomi I pulled.

Haku leads
Enchilada
D/W Batman
Ulti Vamp
Hera-Is

coy

Great, sent you a request. Actually don't have Zeus yet but have the others I need to beef up a bit. Gonna try for zeus later today most likely.

If I didn't know you already had Horus, I would've said Kirin can easily take him down. Best of luck on your runs!

Limit

The twinlit dungeon has been a complete bust for me. Ra failed, unexpectedly; Anubis failed, expectedly; and the good ole AA lucifer team can't handle the damage. With a Zeus Zeus team I actually managed to reach stage 4 but didn't had the gravities prepared. I could have brute forced here with stones but decided against it because I don't really need twinlits right now. In my experience this dungeon would be a lot easier with two delayers as opposed to one. So I am now going to direct my efforts towards preparing and maxing out a second delayer as I will be needing twinlits by the time Ra upgrade arrives.

Top Bottom