• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

J0dy77

this board doesnt seem too bad. just match a blue and a red and if you dont cascade you should kill the two lits, then just stall on the mythlit. even a green and a red wouldve probably worked since you have full hp and zeus wouldve activated.

This isn't all the mobs. The screen was still loading for first turn when I took the picture. I matched all of the red, green and blue I could and tried to line up the yellow for cascade but didn't get it. I ended up leaving 3 mobs on the bored, locked out yellow first turn and couldnt damage them enough not being 100% for Zeus Leader.

I am starting to think a Valkyrie team might be the best for me for this dungeon but you need to get over the HP cap for round 3.

linsivvi

This isn't all the mobs. The screen was still loading for first turn when I took the picture. I matched all of the red, green and blue I could and tried to line up the yellow for cascade but didn't get it. I ended up leaving 3 mobs on the bored, locked out yellow first turn and couldnt damage them enough not being 100% for Zeus Leader.

I am starting to think a Valkyrie team might be the best for me for this dungeon but you need to get over the HP cap for round 3.

I tried a Valkyrie team too, but had to put in Hera-Is and Giga just to clear the HP threshold and that turns out to be not enough to take down the bosses. If I swapped King Shynee for Hera-Is then I wouldn't have enough HP. I will need to max level every sub with lots of +eggs to pull this off.

J0dy77

I've had many first stage failures on Twinlits but I kept trying for 2 days and managed to beat it 7 times netting 3 Angelits and 4 Devilits. I now have a D/D Hera and L/L Zeus, and will go for 2 more Devilits in the future to make a D/L Zeus.

I'm going to make leveling a Twinlit team my focus. Either a Valk team with enough HP or storing enough stones for brute forcing through it. I was able to get 1 of each this time around. I need 3 more Angelits for Horus and Zeus and 1 more Devilit for Hera as the priority. I'll need it more for Ra and Yomi eventually as well. Goal is to stock pile 5 of each over what I already know I need so I can forget about this dungeon for a LONG time.

Jagernaut

I'm going to make leveling a Twinlit team my focus. Either a Valk team with enough HP or storing enough stones for brute forcing through it. I was able to get 1 of each this time around. I need 3 more Angelits for Horus and Zeus and 1 more Devilit for Hera as the priority. I'll need it more for Ra and Yomi eventually as well. Goal is to stock pile 5 of each over what I already know I need so I can forget about this dungeon for a LONG time.

You need 4 more Angelits and 2 Devilits.

Horus - 2 Angelits
Zeus - 3 Angelits + 2 super gold kings
Hera - 3 Devilits + 2 super metal kings

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I think I'm going to save my 2 extra Angelits for busty Horus. I was lucky enough to pick up 3 MORE Devilits in my quest for Angelits, so I'm deciding between Dark Zeus or another busty Hera.

Jagernaut

I fully awakened Dark Metatron and I could make a great Twinlit team if I had a Hanzo.

Dark Metatron
Hanzo
Haku
Echidna
Lilith - max skilled
Dark Metatron

I pulled twice in the godfest and got Echidna and a ninja, but the ninja was Hatsume not Hanzo.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Oh, unrelated - I got SUPER lucky yesterday with Zeus. Haku farming is not really as safe as I hoped, so I only ran it twice. BUT! I fed 2 to my new Olympios Zeus and got 1 skill up. Felt good! Only, well, a LOT more to go. But that day will come. At least Zeus is farmable (unlike that bitch Dios).

Oh, unrelated - I got SUPER lucky yesterday with Zeus. Haku farming is not really as safe as I hoped, so I only ran it twice. BUT! I fed 2 to my new Olympios Zeus and got 1 skill up. Felt good! Only, well, a LOT more to go. But that day will come. At least Zeus is farmable (unlike that bitch Dios).

Haku team is solid IF you can stall long enough on the masks, which is usually my problem...I can't charge gravs. I went 1 for 3 yesterday, problem was chimeras using double strike both times. I can tank one hit from chimeras, but not double strike. Zeus isn't too bad with Haku/Ur/Baddie/Echidna...it's just getting there.

J0dy77

I think I'm going to save my 2 extra Angelits for busty Horus. I was lucky enough to pick up 3 MORE Devilits in my quest for Angelits, so I'm deciding between Dark Zeus or another busty Hera.

Dark Zeus seems pretty interesting to me. Similar and more easy to control team than Goemon and with better subs. I'd be curious to see how a Vamp, Fully Awoken Satan would work in descended. Only problem would be lack of delay for dark.

You need 4 more Angelits and 2 Devilits.

Horus - 2 Angelits
Zeus - 3 Angelits + 2 super gold kings
Hera - 3 Devilits + 2 super metal kings

Even worse. :(

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Haku team is solid IF you can stall long enough on the masks, which is usually my problem...I can't charge gravs. I went 1 for 3 yesterday, problem was chimeras using double strike both times. I can tank one hit from chimeras, but not double strike. Zeus isn't too bad with Haku/Ur/Baddie/Echidna...it's just getting there.

I was running Haku/Haku + Echidna/Orochi/Divine Hera/Hera-Is. Probably should have run something else to make it less stressful. Although, Orochi made Zeus easy...So I guess you're right. It's not Zeus that's hard, it's the damn Chimera round, ha.

Also, I am making it a point to FINALLY max skill my ADK Zeal. One more skillup and I am DONE.

Here's my current Haku team....What are some other recommended subs?

Haku (max)
Is (max)
Ur (max)
D/D Hades (max)
Ech (96)

I sub in a Baddie if I don't need the two gravities, but I find this build works pretty good and has a high enough HP to tank a hit or two. RCV isn't super great, but can be improved with eggs. I have another Haku as well, but low level currently (30 unevod)

Other possible subs :

Beliel
Orchi
Beelzebub
Vamp
Yomi
Joker

and some others

anyone else manage to busty evolve light zeus? What kind of team/dungeon would you even run with this guy?

speed farming where you plan on awesoming anything before getting hit

J0dy77

Here's my current Haku team....What are some other recommended subs?

Haku (max)
Is (max)
Ur (max)
D/D Hades (max)
Ech (96)

I sub in a Baddie if I don't need the two gravities, but I find this build works pretty good and has a high enough HP to tank a hit or two. RCV isn't super great, but can be improved with eggs. I have another Haku as well, but low level currently (30 unevod)

Other possible subs :

Beliel
Orchi
Beelzebub
Vamp
Yomi
Joker

and some others

speed farming where you plan on awesoming anything before getting hit

You nailed it with your list. The thing I'm starting to like with Byakko is that you can play to the weakness of the dungeon. I've been running that team on Goddess of Harvest just to change thins up with Ur, Final Busty Gigas, Echidna and Neptune for water damage. Ceres gets one shot.

She's also versatile with all of the great subs at her disposal. Need Gravity, have IS and regular Hera, need delays have viper and echidna. Really eager to see what they do with her Busty, she could become the new number one depending on the change.

Genji

You nailed it with your list. The thing I'm starting to like with Byakko is that you can play to the weakness of the dungeon. I've been running that team on Goddess of Harvest just to change thins up with Ur, Final Busty Gigas, Echidna and Neptune for water damage. Ceres gets one shot.

She's also versatile with all of the great subs at her disposal. Need Gravity, have IS and regular Hera, need delays have viper and echidna. Really eager to see what they do with her Busty, she could become the new number one depending on the change.

I'm thinking of going with something like:

Haku (lead)
Haku (sub)
B/W Batman
Echidna
Dark Meta
Haku (friend lead)

Hoping that with 3 uses of Hakku I'll get a board (primarily dark) I can use both Batman (2x dark attack) and Dark Meta (boost dark orbs with skill, additional damage on full row match) on to make up for the lack of gravity. Might not work at all but I'm itching to try it out once everyone is evoed.

Byakko-less-wiz
Oh well...

Sorry man, I wish I could give you my extra!

I ended up getting 3 Devilits and 2 Angelits yesterday, using this team:

Izanagi
Verche
Valk
Echidna
Echidna
Zeus Olympios

It's not a 0-stone team because it doesn't have enough HP for round 3, but it's good enough to 1-stone if I'm lucky. I found it better to guarantee a 1-or-2 stone run instead of stacking my HP and not being able to kill the boss, which leads up to 3+ stones, easily.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I have patience and money..
I'll see you at next godfest byakko!

Wish I could give you one of mine - I have 5...I'm actually working on evolving 3 of them to awaken my max level one. The other I have will be saved in case she gets some funky double busty option like Horus. D/W or D/F would be awesome (and compliment her play!).

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Man fuck I suck at using UmiYama. I wish I had gotten Byakko or Bastet during godfest. Fuck fuck fuck :(

Any of those color combo leads take some time getting used to. And really, even though I can farm with Kirin, it's still scary and not easy to trigger every time. Practice practice practice.

StMeph

Wish I could give you one of mine - I have 5...I'm actually working on evolving 3 of them to awaken my max level one. The other I have will be saved in case she gets some funky double busty option like Horus. D/W or D/F would be awesome (and compliment her play!).

Six Haku team.

J0dy77

Haku (lead)
Haku (sub)
B/W Batman
Echidna
Dark Meta
Haku (friend lead)

Hoping that with 3 uses of Hakku I'll get a board (primarily dark) I can use both Batman (2x dark attack) and Dark Meta (boost dark orbs with skill, additional damage on full row match) on to make up for the lack of gravity. Might not work at all but I'm itching to try it out once everyone is evoed.

Sorry man, I wish I could give you my extra!

Really jealous of the D/W Batman. I don't have Loki either for that double dark damage ability. Being able to pop that gives the team the extra burst for the really high HP dungeons.

What are some of your long-term projects? I've got several going. Some simple but tedious, and others not very realstic:

Leveling up some spare knights for awakenings so that I can busty them up.

Then, there's max skilling Goemon, which will help for my monored twinlit farming team.

Of course, there's the issue of max-skilling my Gravity pets. I haven't gotten a single skill-up in all of my attempts. Nearing 30 attempts without a single skill-up to show for it.

Lastly is my Mastering team. Just need 495 plus eggs and a friend with a max level / max skilled +99 hp mastering. Still mad they nerfed his active skill to 6 turns.

What are some of your long-term projects? I've got several going. Some simple but tedious, and others not very realstic:

Leveling up some spare knights for awakenings so that I can busty them up.

Then, there's max skilling Goemon, which will help for my monored twinlit farming team.

Of course, there's the issue of max-skilling my Gravity pets. I haven't gotten a single skill-up in all of my attempts. Nearing 30 attempts without a single skill-up to show for it.

Lastly is my Mastering team. Just need 495 plus eggs and a friend with a max level / max skilled +99 hp mastering. Still mad they nerfed his active skill to 6 turns.

how are you running twinlits with goemon?

Tobe

what should i level up?
D/w bats
D/d Bats
Hera (already got 1 awoken hera)
Yomi
Byakko (already fed 5 evolved dark peg, shes at 35 already)
Hades

how are you running twinlits with goemon?

Goemon would be used as a sub. Having him down to 17 turns would make it easier to pop off his skill against the twinlits.

Monored team would be freyr/ares leads
Subs would be Goemon, Enchi for delay, Horus for enhance, and a free space (orb changer most likely fire knight).

The team needs lots of HP invested into it, though.

Goemon would be used as a sub. Having him down to 17 turns would make it easier to pop off his skill against the twinlits.

Monored team would be freyr/ares leads
Subs would be Goemon, Enchi for delay, Horus for enhance, and a free space (orb changer most likely fire knight).

The team needs lots of HP invested into it, though.

how do you get past the 2nd stage? you still get 1 shot by the dublits no?

how do you get past the 2nd stage? you still get 1 shot by the dublits no?

Here's the post from Ducarmel:

this team did it
jX2IrYpyntSAM.png

source
http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=25635
http://www.padpadblog.com/2013/11/blog-post_6601.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz78vPfKO1o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REesAHx4Zek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlNSpqRJQOI

Nista

Evolve my new Blodin and UmiYama and Lucifer.

Max out my Astaroth team to take out Zeus Dios.

Max out my Ltron team for farming.

Max out my Zeus team for Twinlits.

Make an All Orochi team for amusement value.

Actually finish all the normal and technical dungeons. I keep getting distracted by the constant event dungeons.

Get 500 box spaces.

Haku (lead)
Haku (sub)
B/W Batman
Echidna
Dark Meta
Haku (friend lead)

My haku team is
Haku
Haku
Echinda
Dark Liege, Vampire Duke
Jester Dragon, Drawn Joker
Haku

T-Matt

Any of those color combo leads take some time getting used to. And really, even though I can farm with Kirin, it's still scary and not easy to trigger every time. Practice practice practice.

Yeah, after being used to Horus Kirin is quite a change and relearning setups for me. Didn't think it would be much different. It's fun though.

I want to max skill Echinida.
Max up my ltron healer team.
Max up a team for those dang twinlits. Especially for my yomi.

ZeroAKA

Just maxed out SoD Lucifer, my first max level monster. Feels good. :)

My ID is 380,362,254 if anyone wants to add me. I use mostly Luci and Horus and am working on a Valk team next.

Man, I'd love to have Belial as a Haku sub, so so nice with skill boost.

Trying to get evo mats and leveling up Beelz, Hades and Yomi right now though, if it was possible to pay Gungho for a Super King dungeon at my own desired time slot I'd be all over that.

ccbfan

Thinking of some Kirin and Haku teams.

Kirin seems easy since I run a lot of healer and blue tank so I already have a Valk, Enchilada and Hera-IS levellled.

So a Team of

Kirin
Valk max skilled
Verche max skilled
Hera-IS
Enchilada max skilled

Is what I'm thinking. Good burst (With Valk and Verche), delay, gravity and good balanced stats. I basically already have this team after I level my Kirin. I also have a Venus (just got), GOdin, Max skilled Berserk, and Thor.

Haku is tougher to decide. The only Sub I already have set is Enchilada and Hera-IS. The rest I'm thinking of

Haku
Hera-IS
Enchlada
D/D Hades

The fourth I have no clue. Maybe another Echilada? A dark orb changer like CDK or Vamp? Siren for more RCV and heart orbs? Any suggestions?

Edit:Crap Forgot I have a Yomi maybe that should be my 4th sub.

muu

just realized that the umiyama I got off the godfest came pre-evolved. Every God I pulled in a fest prior's been the unevolved versions, is this a new thing or has it always been this way and I somehow uber lucked out?

Jagernaut

just realized that the umiyama I got off the godfest came pre-evolved. Every God I pulled in a fest prior's been the unevolved versions, is this a new thing or has it always been this way and I somehow uber lucked out?

It's a new thing. From the godfest announcement:

In addition to the base Monsters listed here, their 6-7 star evolved forms have a chance to appear as well (even the Odins and Metatron). That means that for the first time ever, there are 30 gods featured at the Rare Egg Machine!

I never even paid attention to Queen Hera's leader skill change. 3.5x ATK for Devils when HP is 80% or more. Not bad. I got my Hera-Is max skilled, but still need 2 more for my Queen Hera. She'll make a nice Zeus farming alternative to Haku.

My initial team idea is Queen Hera/Hera-Is/King Baddie/Duke/Echidna/Queen Hera

Use Echidna and/or a gravity to wipe the Chimeras, then use your remaining gravity or both and King Baddie gives you an effective 73.5x ATK multiplier due to Light weakness. Zeus is toast.

I guess you could even still utilize Haku helpers, though you'll obviously need to match 3 colors for the full 12.25x multiplier.

ugh after doing some research it seems like zeus olympios is not really that much more useful for descends, compared to most other burst teams. Its a shame that it costs 3 twinlits when he cant even clear most newer dungeons since many of the newer ones have preemptive attacks. i wish they buffed his passive more, it seems pretty weak now that I really think about it.

xCobalt

I never even paid attention to Queen Hera's leader skill change. 3.5x ATK for Devils when HP is 80% or more. Not bad. I got my Hera-Is max skilled, but still need 2 more for my Queen Hera. She'll make a nice Zeus farming alternative to Haku.

My initial team idea is Queen Hera/Hera-Is/King Baddie/Duke/Echidna/Queen Hera

Use Echidna and/or a gravity to wipe the Chimeras, then use your remaining gravity or both and King Baddie gives you an effective 73.5x ATK multiplier due to Light weakness. Zeus is toast.

I guess you could even still utilize Haku helpers, though you'll obviously need to match 3 colors for the full 12.25x multiplier.

Seems pretty similar to the satan build although Hera-Is isn't usually on those teams. I've seen builds with Loki over King Baddie or another orb changer/enhancer over Hera Is.

^Can you see them? can't tell if they uploaded correctly.

Anyways, I want some descended builds that i can run with these guys. I have that long Hera team build but I'm almost done bustying my Valk team. by tonight she should be rose Valkyrie. i think she's my best team, thus far. Just need to pump levels, now.

Tobe

^Can you see them? can't tell if they uploaded correctly.

Anyways, I want some descended builds that i can run with these guys. I have that long Hera team build but I'm almost done bustying my Valk team. by tonight she should be rose Valkyrie. i think she's my best team, thus far. Just need to pump levels, now.

quote them and place horizontally, takes up much to space.

just did...living in china, they block imgur. couldn't tell if it uploaded or not.

Anyways, do i have any desended teams for Goemon, Hera-Is, and Hera-Ur or do i need to get something/level something?

I'm focusing on max leveling Siren,Echidna, Shynee, and Glorious Healer, and my Valk. other than that im going for vamp, hera, and dark ancient dragon.
Also jester dragon. he's max skilled.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
just did...living in china, they block imgur. couldn't tell if it uploaded or not.

Anyways, do i have any desended teams for Goemon, Hera-Is, and Hera-Ur or do i jeed to get something/level something?

I'm focusing on max leveling Siren,Echidna, Shynee, and Glorious Healer, and my Valk. other than that im going for vamp, hera, and dark ancient dragon.

Unrelated, but is it illegal to in your country to bypass the block of imgur?

Also, Siren may or may not be worth the XP. Same with Echidna for now. Getting them both to around 75 or so is more beneficial. The last 24 levels don't really add much.

Top Bottom