• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Musan

Musan, how many +297 monsters do you have? I only have +262 total in my monster collection with +62 Rose Valkyrie as the highest.

The ratio I've seen thrown around is 7:3 Bane:Deathstroke. I was able to finish skilling up Ra way before Deathstroke, although I never got another skillup on my Bane.

Did herais 0 stone with
Dj
Rk
Hera (max level first form)
???? (Can't remember if it was echidna or some other utility slot)
Siren
Odin

Extremely easy

J0dy77

The ratio I've seen thrown around is 7:3 Bane:Deathstroke. I was able to finish skilling up Ra way before Deathstroke, although I never got another skillup on my Bane.

297 Haku... please add if I don't have you already. :)

cf6MffIl.jpg

This was a nice surprise. I know a few of you are usually a couple days behind me for login bonuses. I hit 365 on New Years and just got two super gold in the inbox today. Sweet sweet light experience.

I'm going to drop both of these and my green Noel on Ra as soon as I Evo him.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
We adding Haku bros?

Mine is only +1, but she IS max level (will be max awakened once I get the rest of the evo mats).

J0dy77

We adding Haku bros?

Mine is only +1, but she IS max level (will be max awakened once I get the rest of the evo mats).

Yeah, anyone with a max byakko feel free to add away. I've been cleaning house of late. My list isn't 100 Horus/Valk anymore.

My kingdom for a Divine Onyx Mask! Need to busty my vamp to fill out my Haku team. Already got you nicoga and j0dy. Can't wait to make use of your Hakus!

Blah! Have to hurry up and awaken my CDK, too!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Yeah, anyone with a max byakko feel free to add away. I've been cleaning house of late. My list isn't 100 Horus/Valk anymore.

I'm clearing this shit out, too. I DO like to keep a few around, but non-max level/skill Valks are almost worthless to me currently. No offense to those not there yet, but I have enough options and people who want me on their list as well to feel comfortable clearing people like that out. :p

I DO keep anyone with @GAF, though. Unless they've been inactive for too long...But otherwise, I keep them.

J0dy77

I'm clearing this shit out, too. I DO like to keep a few around, but non-max level/skill Valks are almost worthless to me currently. No offense to those not there yet, but I have enough options and people who want me on their list as well to feel comfortable clearing people like that out. :p

I DO keep anyone with @GAF, though. Unless they've been inactive for too long...But otherwise, I keep them.

Yeah, I cleared out anyone who hadn't played in a week (surprisingly few people) and kept anyone Gaf and dumped all the Lucifers and lower level Horus that I never used.

One thing I loved in Tower of Saviors was that they showed you how many times you used a particular friend on your list. Being able to sort by that would help so much.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Yeah, I cleared out anyone who hadn't played in a week (surprisingly few people) and kept anyone Gaf and dumped all the Lucifers and lower level Horus that I never used.

One thing I loved in Tower of Saviors was that they showed you how many times you used a particular friend on your list. Being able to sort by that would help so much.

You know, as much as I love my Luci, I find that I don't use him as much as I thought I would. He's a great sub to have (since he's got nice stats and a stupid good active), but I only run his a lead if I can't build anything else. I honestly prefer Asty/Asty over Luci/Luci since I <3 counter teams so much.

Nista

You know, as much as I love my Luci, I find that I don't use him as much as I thought I would. He's a great sub to have (since he's got nice stats and a stupid good active), but I only run his a lead if I can't build anything else. I honestly prefer Asty/Asty over Luci/Luci since I <3 counter teams so much.

My Haku is only lvl 50, since I've been dumping my dark xp into my new Luci and the rest of my devil team. I too love Asty, I just need more friends who use her instead of the billion valks.

Sounds like maybe I should make a team for her while I level up Ltron and UmiYama. I haven't bothered trying to finish off Batman yet, though it'd be nice to skill up Ra.

Musan

I'll add you two, though I do got to start pruning my friends lists for more Kushinada/Bastet friends sooner or later. Should be easy though, I have a lot of valks to clear.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'll add you two, though I do got to start pruning my friends lists for more Kushinada/Bastet friends sooner or later. Should be easy though, I have a lot of valks to clear.

I have a boner for Bastet, so you'll see me running her all the time, too. I'm trying to make the all Bastet team...I only need one more. :3

Ducarmel

I used a dub-Luci team against Hera. I did end up using 4 stones though so maybe that wasn't the optimal set-up...

You think I could pull off an UmiYama team with my roster?

I did not notice you had luci he can clear it Luci / Hera / RK / Siren / Echidna / Luci.

UmiYama can easily do it but you don't have any good green subs.

Poring tower..
Valk, highlander, berserk skillup? Yes pls!
Vampire, titan, siren, angelion?? Why not!
Mastering drop? Definitely

Instead..
Last poring tower was september?

Added you guys. I don't have Haku up, but I do have a +1, Lv. 99. I have pretty much every combo lead in the game, except for Kirin--who I've basically given up on getting--and Ra.

Musan

Added you guys. I don't have Haku up, but I do have a +1, Lv. 99. I have pretty much every combo lead in the game, except for Kirin--who I've basically given up on getting--and Ra.

I finally got a Kirin in November, max'd her up and everything, but I found I rarely use her, since dungeons I would use her in I just use Haku anyways. I was more drawn to Kushinada, who can counter the 1st floor missing orb color problem Kirin and Haku faces.

Also, With a Horus, you can run a Kirin friend and just play it like a Kirin team.

ccbfan

Haku and Kirin friends don't delete me, I'm doing my best to level them (Got them this God fest). In Haku's case evolving, I need a dark divine mask, I have 10 metal kings waiting for her.

Haku is freakin fantastic even not evolved. Semi easy to use and good damage. I was shocked how much her active did. 2x of those after a double Gravity from Hera-Is and Hades was sick. When I up my Yomi and evolve my Haku it'll be even better.

Speaking of leveling Kirin where the hell are the Gold dragons? I have 15+ yellow pengdras wait for this (I also need to level my Zeus and Venus)

Colby

I'm jealous of you Haku bros. I've got Karin, the forgotten step-child in the Chinese God family. I've got her almost maxed, but I've never used her. I guess she'll be useful against fire bosses or something. Maybe I'll try to farm Goemon with her.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'm jealous of you Haku bros. I've got Karin, the forgotten step-child in the Chinese God family. I've got her almost maxed, but I've never used her. I guess she'll be useful against fire bosses or something. Maybe I'll try to farm Goemon with her.

All the Chinese gods are great - the Haku love comes mostly from her lack of resist. She's so good for that alone.

StMeph

I kind of want to spend stones to farm Super Sapphires, but I would mainly be putting that XP toward Hera-Is, who I still don't have yet. So I guess I'm saving those stones in case I need them to spam the dungeon on Sunday.

If we got a stupid Gold Dragon Dungeon, I could level up my Light Meta, and retire valk to sub duty.

Dying for another crack at poring tower, though. Need to max my 2nd baby valk. Also, I could have sworn I read something about Mastering getting awakening skills.

If we got a stupid Gold Dragon Dungeon, I could level up my Light Meta, and retire valk to sub duty.

Dying for another crack at poring tower, though. Need to max my 2nd baby valk. Also, I could have sworn I read something about Mastering getting awakening skills.

i'd love to be able to use my light-meta as well......

Valk at 90, think I can work on Meta now...need that gold dungeon

xCobalt

I finally got a Kirin in November, max'd her up and everything, but I found I rarely use her, since dungeons I would use her in I just use Haku anyways. I was more drawn to Kushinada, who can counter the 1st floor missing orb color problem Kirin and Haku faces.

Also, With a Horus, you can run a Kirin friend and just play it like a Kirin team.

That thinking seems backwards. For me, it'd be like, why use Haku when you have Kirin?

Tobe

so here i made this today finally to keep track of things. http://www.padherder.com/user/Tobe/

what are some good teams i can use. mainly i want to try and do descends and most of events that are on my reach.

i think i have a decent haku team, but what else can i do?

i want to at least take on takeminata and hera-is.

Kouriozan

I wanted to evolve my Kushina but only got one dub-emelit this whole day, last chance to get one in 6 min >.<
If I don't get one I'll have to rush through normal dungeon I guess.

That thinking seems backwards. For me, it'd be like, why use Haku when you have Kirin?
Haku has lower dmg, higher attivability and you can use 2-3 dark members (haku included)... Metal dragon are common..
On the other end, kirin need sub of every colour and the sole fact that you need maxed kirin and maxed valk (or comparabile light sub) is a bitch.. Add that her activability is usually lower than haku..
Of course in a perfect world with all monsters maxed you'd usually go with kirin, but...

ZeroAKA

I decided to run the Friday dungeon today to get a Dub-topalit. 4 runs later... I've never had a shortage of Dub-mythlits before, and now I have 4 more to add to my collection. :/

so here i made this today finally to keep track of things. http://www.padherder.com/user/Tobe/

what are some good teams i can use. mainly i want to try and do descends and most of events that are on my reach.

You have all the pieces a for byakko, kirin, 4/2/2 dark team..
You might even pull a bicolour 9x balanced team..
Robin team too, but then again robin just required you to combo..
You have an embryo healer team... You can do without angelion if you have a coc healer.. You need a valk sub and use lmeta as lead, or do viceversa and valk lead with lmeta sup when you get valk..
Takeminakata is a tricolor iirc so no byakko, no kirin, no dark..
You can try your luck with a balance team, but i Doubt you have the treshold hp..

Check if any attack in take legend is multihit, if not you can do a orochi//godin resist team..

Hera is you have the perfect team..
Dj lead //godin friend lead
Siren
Echidna
Rk
Utility slot (can't remember if you need def breaker like golem or poisoner like lilith.. Check puzzledragonx and pick accordingly)

And you're set.
You NEED.to skill level that siren..
Possibly evolve her too (and use tamadra) but at least max skill her..
It's feasible since her skillup are found in normal dungeon and we have 2x event..
Instead of going for take, i'd try to bruteforce exp and skillup on siren ;)

And that's it as far as i can see

Genji

I've tried a few teams, actually. Hera-Ur, Queen Hera, and Bastet teams were my last attempts. Those wolves and the Wicked Lady just f me up.

Do you have D/D Batman? I was able to clear it when paired with a high level Lucifer, Bane and some RKs. Didn't want to go 2xLucifer, would rather have the extra attack for high defense guys and the lower rcv didn't seem to be a problem. Killed werewolves first, popped RK before the bind at 30% on 1 and 5. Killed the Blood Demon first if he ever appeared. Used Bane on the boss.

Narras

I am having the hardest time with Nebradisk. I can't even beat round 1 of Legendary.

This is stupid. =(
I cleared legendary with 2 dark resist leaders (Go Chaos Devil Dragon!) and 2 Rainbow Keepers. Take out the Werewolves first and then the Lady. Even if she binds your leads, you should have enough life to take two hits. I did not have a monster to one shot Nebradisk, so I used my Rainbow Keepers to tank a hit or two, if necessary.

Jagernaut

I was just messing around with a Dark Metatron team in Endless Corridors and made it to floor 48 easily. If I hadn't run out of dark orbs I could have kept going. With 6 dark row enhances the damage output was high. I really need a Hanzo to maximize the damage.

Dark Metatron - max awakened but only Lv 68
dark Ares
D/D Batman
D/W Vampire - not an attacker, but turns hearts to dark every 5 turns
D/D Loki - also not an attacker, but max awakened so he has 2 row enhances
Dark Metatron helper - max awakened

D.Meta is the one God that I really want that eludes me. Such an awesome monster whether she's being used as a leader or sub member. I'm not gonna pull just for her though. I'll just hope I pull her during a new patheon Godfest. There are a lot of players constantly using her on my friends list.

coy

Glad to see luck favoring you. Although I see some teams that can take on Takeminakata, there would be some serious leveling needed to be able to withstand that level of damage while also dealing the same back. If you're still interested, tomorrow is Ruby and you have a viable monored option if you can busty Tyrannos then maybe go with:

FGT / Echidna / Gigas / Homura / Drawn Joker / Ares

Prioritize XP to Echidna and Gigas and get them to 70 (Gigas is on a 4m XP curve so know that). I saw Shaitan but thought a heartmaker might be a better option with your lower levels. Team up with a busty Ares and DJ will contribute with stats as well. You could also Boy Wonder your way through. Even though it is RBL tricolor, his leader skill is still active.

As for some teams to build up, you have available to you some key components for prominent teams. I see monoblue and 12.25x dark with Bats alongside Kirin and Byakko, but I'd focus attention towards Dark Metatron. The damage output is almost unparalleled and you've already got Gryps so 1 critical sub obtained. In the meantime, you can work with:

Dark Metatron / Gryps Rider / D/D Batman / Yomi / Byakko

Yomi would need an Angelit for the attacker variation and Bats is there as an Attacker sub (maybe D/W Batman with the 2x skill would be better?), but with some time put into this team, it can crush so much content. Consider yourself blessed.

Nista

I completely missed my super dragon timer due to work, so I guess all I can do is farm dublits. :/

What's best for Take dungeon? Just taking my underleveled Robin with a Kushi friend and comboing away?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I completely missed my super dragon timer due to work, so I guess all I can do is farm dublits. :/

What's best for Take dungeon? Just taking my underleveled Robin with a Kushi friend and comboing away?

Most videos on YouTube look this way. Search the following to get lots of videos:

&#12479;&#12465;&#12511;&#12490;&#12459;&#12479; &#38477;&#33256;&#65281; ( &#26408;&#38343;&#28961;&#12375; )

Bastet/Kush/Robin are the common leads.

E: Thinking of trying Robin/Kush + Olympios/Valk/Is/Freyr

quin

Has anyone playing the Japanese version run Carnival of Kings yet? Are there any gimmicks or is it just normal kings and supers?

Totakeke

On Android, is it possible to transfer linked google accounts? I created an account on a friend's device but I want to transfer it to my device without using his account, is that possible?

Limit

On Android, is it possible to transfer linked google accounts? I created an account on a friend's device but I want to transfer it to my device without using his account, is that possible?

You can create a backup of PAD on your friend's device via something like helium, transfer the helium backup folder to your device, and then restore PAD on your device.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Take done. It wasn't as easy as I thought. Even in a tricolor dungeon, I can't reliably 8+ combo. I have no idea how people do that...

Take done. It wasn't as easy as I thought. Even in a tricolor dungeon, I can't reliably 8+ combo. I have no idea how people do that...
One stone legend with monored yet today :p
8 combo in tricolor are easy..
You just have to accept that for a while you'll take 1 min to decide the path.. Even more if you're not too puzzle happy..
After a while the time will decretaste and decrease...
If anything my limitation is that i can reliably find 1-2 way to combo high, and god forbid i with to combo high while excluding a colour for damage purpose.. It takes a LOT of time...
My comboing Now is much like say eagleye, i draw a path in 25 sec usually..
If i want to esclude a colour... At least one minute....

Top Bottom