• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Genji

not set ones since I don't have one particular strong team I can always use.

Freyr or Ame no Uzume for my monored team
Great Val or Metatron for healer
Toy dragons for technical dungeons

I agree with coy that Okuni is probably your strongest lead at this point, he's super flexible in terms of subs and also friend leader. Sounds like you have the makings of a Valk team with Echidna and Siren and even L. Meta as a starting sub along with King Shynee, evo them and get some levels and then you can get Hera (if you haven't already!). DJ and Hera and 2 others would make a good dark Okuni team.

bodine1231

This is insane. I've been doing Dragon Tower all day,about 100 runs and so far I've only gotten a Dragon Plant to drop twice,and it was in the same run! Usually I get 4 or 5 per level but only 2 in almost 2 1/2 levels is just dumb. I've got 30 ruby dragons and 15 pendras ready to go too. Argh!

Edit: And right after I type this,3 runs,5 appearances,2 drops. Figures

saichi

You have Okuninushi? If you can hit a 6-combo when it is needed, he is a lead capable of beating descends. He has a stellar active and good awakenings as well. His biggest con is his lack of RCV which can be balanced with either +eggs or high RCV subs or just teaming with Bastet. Similarly, you can team with her or Kushinada to have that safety net when it comes to damage dealing. I would look into getting proficient with him which will come with enough practice.

If you want to use the tamadra, I would look at spending on either Okuni or Robin especially if you use these as leads often.

consistent 6+ combo seems to be a big challenge :(

I agree with coy that Okuni is probably your strongest lead at this point, he's super flexible in terms of subs and also friend leader. Sounds like you have the makings of a Valk team with Echidna and Siren and even L. Meta as a starting sub along with King Shynee, evo them and get some levels and then you can get Hera (if you haven't already!). DJ and Hera and 2 others would make a good dark Okuni team.

I need King Gold to evolve to King Shynee then I would be working on evolving my Val.

I do have a Hera now. I guess Vampire and DDK would be good subs for Okuni team?

Genji

I need King Gold to evolve to King Shynee then I would be working on evolving my Val.

I do have a Hera now. I guess Vampire and DDK would be good subs for Okuni team?

I think that sounds like a good team to try out until you get more gravities. Note I don't have Okuni so I could be totally wrong here :) Give it a spin in endless mode and see how it works out.

how many stone do you plan to use?

I envy all you guys with Kiri or Haku or Horus (or any Egyptian/Chinses god) since I don't have any and it looks to be very difficult for me to clear any Descended dungeons. I want to try Hera-IS tomorrow (just cleared Hera the first time last week) and saw someone suggested this lineup.

Drawn Joker leader / Hera / Siren / RK or Wood Mech Warrior Asgard / Echidna / Odin Friend

However, my DJ or Siren are not max skilled. Should I even try or save the staminia for Super King?

Also, I have 6 Tamara in my possession. Whose skill should I awake?

Freyr
Echidna
Siren
Robin
Okunihushi
DJ
DD Batman
4-5..
That being said..
You have echidna..
You have freyr..
You can get red knight from dungeon and gigas from dungeon and you're good to go..
I run moar descended with monored
Ares lvl 100
Echidna 43
Phoenix knight homura 47
Gigas 44
Random red mob utility (shiva, horus... You can fit a second echidna, or a second gigas or a second red knight for Now)
Freyr friend.

So you can do it!

Plus you have robin and okonikushi and when you get combo friendly they're really good

God blackgate on legend kick ed my ass..
Used every skill on band and still i couldn't manage to down him in time using even echidna...
Definitely monored can't do this..
Might switch to other team

Jagernaut

God blackgate on legend kick ed my ass..
Used every skill on band and still i couldn't manage to down him in time using even echidna...
Definitely monored can't do this..
Might switch to other team

Someone on puzzleanddragonsforum beat legend with a mono red team. They used:

Ares
Hera-Ur
Goemon
2 max skilled Echidna
Freyr

ZeroAKA

2 runs of Hera-Is Legend so far, no drops. I even used up 3 stones in my first run because I didn't know what I was doing. :(

Tobe

Really afraid of doing Hera is. Can't packet sniff cause well don't know how. And won't drop stones for nothing. Besides I'm reading the jd grosin resist needs at least 4-9 stones. Got a haku team but that's a bit underleved.

Really afraid of doing Hera is. Can't packet sniff cause well don't know how. And won't drop stones for nothing. Besides I'm reading the jd grosin resist needs at least 4-9 stones. Got a haku team but that's a bit underleved.
Are you on android?
If you are send me a pM

coy

I main Bastet where you need at least a 7-combo to maximize her so I understand the frustration that comes with combo-based leaders, but that's why we have Endless Corridor! If you aren't confident with him as lead, don't place your +eggs or Tamadras in him yet. However, just know you do have a leader in your box capable of doing much of the content.

Those are good subs, but that's the beauty of Okuni. He has many good subs, or at least, he has the potential to field many good subs. You can go monodark, heavy Physical-based team, God team, rainbow, etc. Many options exist for you and, yes, orb changers are excellent for the team.

E: Just reread that you have Light Metatron? If so, she should be getting all your Tamadras until she is maxed. Her Awakenings are some of the best and, with enough levels, you can take on descends as she is excellent at stalling with her conditional leader skill and insane RCV (863 at max level!).

xCobalt

It's definitely not 4-9 stones. With subs like siren, echidna and Rainbow keeper your survivability is pretty high. You just need to make as many matches as possible to keep getting heart orbs.

bodine1231

Yeah,I'm pretty scurred to try Hera as well. There are a couple teams that I can put together that I see being used but they are under leveled and not max skilled. I guess I need to put some levels in my Drawn Joker and work harder at skilling up my Siren. My Horus and healer teams arent ready for primetime yet. I'm just going to dump a ton of stones into super golds today.

What trips me out is that 80% of the recommended teams on Puzzx use Hera,how the hell can I use her when I can't beat the dungeon!

e1099f80-984b-4a95-9bf7-e94440f1fe6f_zps279ba585.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Tobe

Yeah,I'm pretty scurred to try Hera as well. There are a couple teams that I can put together that I see being used but they are under leveled and not max skilled. I guess I need to put some levels in my Drawn Joker and work harder at skilling up my Siren. My Horus and healer teams arent ready for primetime yet. I'm just going to dump a ton of stones into super golds today.

What trips me out is that 80% of the recommended teams on Puzzx use Hera,how the hell can I use her when I can't beat the dungeon!

[/URL][/IMG]
i feel you, i got the same team but better levels, but still hard as fuck. dont know if i wanna iap this.

[/URL][/IMG]
Err those level are a wee low..
You can try but your margin for error is low

Tobe

ty for all the guides and stuff, i realized that i cant hera is for the moment, im just gonna farm OoH (that siren isnt dropping ffs) and just level up my Lmeta and Dtron teams, since they dish stupid damage.

just my low shit tier team of

evolved Dtron (3 awakening)
D/w bats
wicked lady
KR
Dark dragon knight
D/D bats friends.

wrecks its, its fucking glorious hearing that crack of horizontal damage. plus the orbs and the double damage, dammit its a damn beauty.

Genji

I have 97 stamina, which is a horrible # to try and run super golds with since I'm loathe to give up on any stamina when stoning. I'm going to try and do super golds and then 3x ooh each stone.

Hoping I can get Deathstroke to drop on Expert. He didn't the last 2x event and also didn't show when I cleared Master. Might switch back to Master (which was iffy using a low-ish hp Valk team) if I need to before the event is done.

Does anyone have any guesses as to what deathstroke's drop rate is in expert? Batman collab is easily one of my personal hardest dungeons (it's legend And master up there with Zues, Zues-dios. Beelzebub, and twinlit)

Im just thinking this might be the last shot for this collab, and I'd hate to miss one of the monsters

J0dy77

Does anyone have any guesses as to what deathstroke's drop rate is in expert? Batman collab is easily one of my personal hardest dungeons (it's legend And master up there with Zues, Zues-dios. Beelzebub, and twinlit)

Im just thinking this might be the last shot for this collab, and I'd hate to miss one of the monsters

I came to thread to ask the exact same question. I only ran it once for the stone but really want death stroke. Not sure if I should spend my extra stamina from golds on expert or master. Trying to remember what team I used for master now as well.

Ducarmel

I have not played the dungeon but if he is considered a rare drop then its probably 5% or lower on expert.

xCobalt

What leads do you have? It seems any team with atleast 12x multiplier can handle it.

What leads do you have? It seems any team with atleast 12x multiplier can handle it.

I multi stoned my way through master and legendary with goemon. Only spike leaders I have are Goemon, Satan, Ra, Anubis, and Haku (who is not evolved as I got her New Year's Day and came up empty on dubmyths on Friday). I could try an Izanagi team too, but that's a little bit crazy I think.

I really don't have a 12x team. I have get lucky teams and a heart cascades kill you team.

This is the first dungeon that has come up that I should be able to run and just can't.

xCobalt

I multi stoned my way through master and legendary with goemon. Only spike leaders I have are Goemon, Satan, Ra, Anubis, and Haku (who is not evolved as I got her New Year's Day and came up empty on dubmyths on Friday). I could try an Izanagi team too, but that's a little bit crazy I think.

I really don't have a 12x team. I have get lucky teams and a heart cascades kill you team.

This is the first dungeon that has come up that I should be able to run and just can't.

Haku should be fine I think. You're not using it for its stats but rather its abilities. I see a Satan build on PADX too.

Genji

Haku should be fine I think. You're not using it for its stats but rather its abilities. I see a Satan build on PADX too.

Just did master and got Deathstroke, but didn't get a 2nd Joker :( Used
Haku
Haku
B/W Batman
Dark Metatron
Echidna
Haku

Stalled early on the unevolved Grundys, popped Echidna and Haku on Deathstroke and then everyone else on Joker.

Colby

A note for you guys who are running Master Batman dungeon: Puzzle Dragon X doesn't list the Joker's pre-emptive move, It's Show Time, which throws a ton of jammer orbs at you. It almost ruined my run, because I didn't plan for it, and it got rid of all of my fire orbs that I was gonna change with Siren. But I cleared it with a typical Valk team. Just stall on little Grundys and pop King Shynee on Joker.

Top Bottom