• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Totakeke

Doing some long term planning with what I have and what is obtainable without REM.

Mono-green, what I'm using now and is good for farming normal and technical dungeons, not going to level up much further now but instead...
EMXeqo0.png

Gonna concentrate on bringing Astaroth and Heras up first that will allow me to do more descends easier... which should allow me to do Heroes Descended without much trouble to grab Cu Chu
mospOOB.png

Which will allow me to make a spike team for other descends
V0r86r8.png

Healer will be a side/low priority team that I can use gold exp on
x95GBlY.png

Other than a lack of fire/water, looks decent yeah? There's a good spread of stats and the thing most lacking is probably heavier spike.

Now that there's a plan, it'll take a long while to do all this.

1 Million Green Experience from Noel going to either Zues or Ra, which one should it be? Need GAFs help I can't make up my mind.

Which subs do you have. It will depend on what teams you already have and what dungeon you will be tackling. In general if you want zeus just for twinlits, the level of your zeus wont matter that much. For twinlits if you are running zeus the important aspect is to stall on round 1 and have enough hp to pass the preemptive on round 3. For ra, levels and hp are probably much more important for the dungeons that you will be doing with it, but again it depends on which descends you are planning to tackle with Ra.

J0dy77

Which subs do you have. It will depend on what teams you already have and what dungeon you will be tackling. In general if you want zeus just for twinlits, the level of your zeus wont matter that much. For twinlits if you are running zeus the important aspect is to stall on round 1 and have enough hp to pass the preemptive on round 3. For ra, levels and hp are probably much more important for the dungeons that you will be doing with it, but again it depends on which descends you are planning to tackle with Ra.

Ra is more of a side project. I don't see me using him that consistently over my +170 Horus once the final evolve goes live. Zeus is only 46 ATM and I'd like to final busty him and could definitely use the extra damage for the final round of Twinlits. I needed the free charge round and second delay to burn them both.

Still on the fence... dunno.

Ra is more of a side project. I don't see me using him that consistently over my +170 Horus once the final evolve goes live. Zeus is only 46 ATM and I'd like to final busty him and could definitely use the extra damage for the final round of Twinlits. I needed the free charge round and second delay to burn them both.

Still on the fence... dunno.

what kind of team are you running for twinlits. If you have dual delay it shouldnt really matter how much damage you have on your zeus, double gravity and 7 + turns should clear twinlits easily, especially if you roll with an awoken zeus olympios friend.

J0dy77

what kind of team are you running for twinlits. If you have dual delay it shouldnt really matter how much damage you have on your zeus, double gravity and 7 + turns should clear twinlits easily, especially if you roll with an awoken zeus olympios friend.

Ran dual Zeus, valk, verche, Echidna, Viper. Took all 10 turns to get both down.

Kreed

Hello!

I just started this game up again. I played it a little about a year ago, but I had phone storage problems and had to uninstall it. New phone has fixed that, and I can play again!

Had to start over though, which is not a huge deal as I didn't have anything fantastic last time anyway.

I know the advice is to re-roll the first REM pull until you get one of the really good gods, but I just don't have the patience to reroll that many times. I did get a god though, Lakshmi.
So the first two pulls were Lakshmi and Dryad.

In my previous game I never got a single healer. So I went ahead and decided to go with those and see how well I can do.
If they really are terrible, I can reroll. I'm not that far in yet.

I am currently at the Tower of the Giants in the regular dungeons, getting one-shot by the last boss. I have 10 stones saved up, and I saw somewhere that the advice is to wait for a god-fest before pulling on the REM?

I figure I'll probably buy a couple of stones at some point. Not sure.

I should hit lvl20 sometime today. Do people here still do the lvl20 exchange? It looks like most of you are quite a bit further along in the game.

Gift exchanges are reset from time to time in the game, so even if you can't find anyone to exchange with right now, there will be opportunities even among those of us who have been playing longer. But yes, never pull from the REM unless it's a Godfest or if there is a special carnival announced on facebook (not the mono colored ones), and even then you should see if the carnival runs at the same time as a Godfest or not.

I think you should probably re-roll for a better god. Lakshimi is probably one of the worst gods in the game, and not really a good starter. In my opinion, i'd roll twice with your 10 stones, and if you get crap, just reroll for a better leader. You might waste a bit of time now, but it will definitely pay off in the future.

This will never be true as long as Divinegon exists. Plus Lakshimi was useful early in the game before we got x2 HP x2 Attack gods (hoping she gets a good Ultimate buff so I can pull mine out of retirement). If he's tired of rerolling she's not a bad God to run with until he gets ready to start running harder Descend dungeons.

Lakshimi is a terrible god...
Healer girls on rem pull are generally bad...

I'd say reroll...
A SOLID first roll will bring you far without rem so you'll stash a LOT of stone for godfest..
You're on us.. Current carnival is water..
Iirc only good rem with blue carnival should be isis (which isn't all that good, but is a solid pull) and umisachi (poor man's kirin with a lousy active).. There's karin too actually..
Then you start the pit of the not so good (hermes, i&i), till you get to the orribile (Lakshimi , undine, etc)..

Starting during a non-godfest is unwise, imho

I actually find Umisachi's active more useful than Kirin's since it can help you get one or two more combos off vs a weaker gravity. Plus having dark as part of his combo is much more useful than red (especially for more gravity monster options) in addition to having a sub element for more damage.

This will never be true as long as Divinegon exists. Plus Lakshimi was useful early in the game before we got x2 HP x2 Attack gods (hoping she gets a good Ultimate buff so I can pull mine out of retirement). If he's tired of rerolling she's not a bad God to run with until he gets ready to start running harder Descend dungeons.

Divinegon is a dragon with god subtype, so i didnt really consider it as a real "god" roll. Even in the beginning, before 2xhp 2xatk gods, lakshimi was considered the worst 1.5x all lead, sincce her active has no utility whatsoever compared to shiva or pavrati. Plus, nowadays, there are so many viable leads, why would you settle for a lakshimi? Anything from dmeta, chinese gods, kirin, umi/yami, bastet, horus, ra, aa luci, or even a greek 2.0 god, would be better.

Hey now that Dvinegon is getting a busty with a color burst leader skill maybe he'll be g- lol who am I kidding.

Both Alraune and Lakshimi are getting busties very soon (in fact I think Alraune's is dropping today/this week in JP) so if those end up pulling a L/L Angel then that would be cool.

Selner

Divinegon is a dragon with god subtype, so i didnt really consider it as a real "god" roll. Even in the beginning, before 2xhp 2xatk gods, lakshimi was considered the worst 1.5x all lead, sincce her active has no utility whatsoever compared to shiva or pavrati. Plus, nowadays, there are so many viable leads, why would you settle for a lakshimi? Anything from dmeta, chinese gods, kirin, umi/yami, bastet, horus, ra, aa luci, or even a greek 2.0 god, would be better.

OK!
I'm convinced. Let the rerolling begin.

I did pull twice with the 10 stones, and got some defensive looking things.
Then I rerolled three more times and got more defensive looking things. Goodness.

Is there a way to reroll and not go through the 371/371 update thing? Clearing data from settings clears that too.

I'm sure I'll settle on something less than ideal, but oh well!

J0dy77

What were the levels on your subs? Was your friend evod zeus or not? And what was his level/+ egg.

Everything was maxed except for my zeus and about 450 plus eggs total. The problem was that I never got to use my gravity and used the friends gravity well into the final fight since it was much higher skill up. If I can stall enough I wouldn't need the extra damage but that's the hardest part of this dungeon as well all saw.

Do you have zeus dios?
Feeding noel off colour is a huge waste...

Depends on persepctive. I have Zues dios, he's around level 50 and did consider him but he's pretty much worthless. I use him on my balance team and that's about it and his active is pretty terrible. I can make up the 500k green experience with trash over time. A lot harder for me to get 1,000,000 light exp on mobs i really want to use.

linsivvi

Ran dual Zeus, valk, verche, Echidna, Viper. Took all 10 turns to get both down.

Have you considered using Hera-Is and Hera instead of Valk and Verche? That worked for me and I only had 1 delay.

Edit: Ah, the stalling part.... Can't you just stall at round 3? Just don't match orbs unless your subs are binded, and only do it on the top row.

Gift exchanges are reset from time to time in the game, so even if you can't find anyone to exchange with right now, there will be opportunities even among those of us who have been playing longer. But yes, never pull from the REM unless it's a Godfest or if there is a special carnival announced on facebook (not the mono colored ones), and even then you should see if the carnival runs at the same time as a Godfest or not.

I actually find Umisachi's active more useful than Kirin's since it can help you get one or two more combos off vs a weaker gravity. Plus having dark as part of his combo is much more useful than red (especially for more gravity monster options) in addition to having a sub element for more damage.
Then i should be actually happy of my team of 8 umisachi?
I hope next godfest to reach 11 so i can sponsor a soccer match with my team going with 22members between each umisachi&yamasachi!
Anyway..
On paper it's good but i don't like the artwork at all...
And concur with me, when you start with a sub that has multiplier (kirin) and minigravity(kirin) you've tone for the strike Zone, since apart from rem the earliest chance for gravity is hera.....

Kreed

Honestly if I had known about rerolling back when I started and I was playing the game as it is now I wouldn't settle for anything less than a Spike Lead/Lucifer, but plenty of us started the game with less (I first rolled a Alarune, but Divinegon actually was my first "God" monster followed by Vritra and Lakishimi) and now I've got most of the Gods people are pulling for, but it definitely took time. But back then there weren't nearly as many difficult dungeons outside of Hera and Zeus and there weren't as many God options so pulls like Lakishimi were much more acceptable.

1 Million Green Experience from Noel going to either Zues or Ra, which one should it be? Need GAFs help I can't make up my mind.

Tough calls, depends on which you use most I guess.

Do you have zeus dios?
Feeding noel off colour is a huge waste...

depends. I would rather 'lose' 500k xp on something I'm going to use than waste the extra on something that'll sit in my box.

I burned mine on Meta and don't regret it. Took her from 38 unevo'd to 60 evo'd with the help of my noel

Everything was maxed except for my zeus and about 450 plus eggs total. The problem was that I never got to use my gravity and used the friends gravity well into the final fight since it was much higher skill up. If I can stall enough I wouldn't need the extra damage but that's the hardest part of this dungeon as well all saw.

Depends on persepctive. I have Zues dios, he's around level 50 and did consider him but he's pretty much worthless. I use him on my balance team and that's about it and his active is pretty terrible. I can make up the 500k green experience with trash over time. A lot harder for me to get 1,000,000 light exp on mobs i really want to use.

you should always be able to get gravity up for both. The important skill to learn is to stall on tamadaras on stage 3. What i usually do is i set up the board by moving 1 orb at a time and NOT making a match. Tamadaras dont do any damage, so you will be safe from that. After you manually CTW, wait for tama to bind your monsters, then CAREFULLY match the color that is bound. You will charge your skills without doing damage to the tamadara. Once you have all your skills charged, move an orb back and forth WITHOUT making a match until you have 1 turn left on your binds, kill the tamadara, and on the next round double gravity, and match you manual ctw and you should kill 1. I have similar stats to you and I have never failed to kill one within like 2 turns, and I usually finish both before orochi delay is over.

OK!
I'm convinced. Let the rerolling begin.

I did pull twice with the 10 stones, and got some defensive looking things.
Then I rerolled three more times and got more defensive looking things. Goodness.

Is there a way to reroll and not go through the 371/371 update thing? Clearing data from settings clears that too.

I'm sure I'll settle on something less than ideal, but oh well!

Some defensive rolls are good as well. AA Lucifer for example is someone who will get you through 2/3 of the game on easy mode.

Well if you have other low mult spike lead, i'd rather throw the exp on ra, though it depends on how combo friendly you are....

As for the reroll, defensive gods are fine if you go with luci..
Most defense gods will carry you just so far due to the lack of the oomph required for the kill..
Talking about descended clearly, standard dungeons/tech dungeons you can clear easily with anything..
Personally i'd go with monored for a starter..
Not only because i use it to play, but because it has farmable team..
Echidna from dungeon
Gigas from dungeon
Red knight from dungeon event
You can fill with a flame guardian for Now..
And even lead, granted ares or freyr would be better, you can run the red starter

Kreed

Then i should be actually happy of my team of 8 umisachi?
I hope next godfest to reach 11 so i can sponsor a soccer match with my team going with 22members between each umisachi&yamasachi!
Anyway..
On paper it's good but i don't like the artwork at all...
And concur with me, when you start with a sub that has multiplier (kirin) and minigravity(kirin) you've tone for the strike Zone, since apart from rem the earliest chance for gravity is hera.....

I have Kirin and run her all the time so don't get me wrong, she definitely deserves all the praise she gets as a lead, but Umisachi is at the very least "close" to Kirin as a lead (especially when it comes time to start leveling the two and getting light XP vs water XP).

J0dy77

you should always be able to get gravity up for both. The important skill to learn is to stall on tamadaras on stage 3. What i usually do is i set up the board by moving 1 orb at a time and NOT making a match. Tamadaras dont do any damage, so you will be safe from that. After you manually CTW, wait for tama to bind your monsters, then CAREFULLY match the color that is bound. You will charge your skills without doing damage to the tamadara. Once you have all your skills charged, move an orb back and forth WITHOUT making a match until you have 1 turn left on your binds, kill the tamadara, and on the next round double gravity, and match you manual ctw and you should kill 1. I have similar stats to you and I have never failed to kill one within like 2 turns, and I usually finish both before orochi delay is over..

Hmmm, I'll have to try this next time. I definitely overlooked that the Tamdra doesn't do any damage. I'll have to focus on getting the dubs down without my whole team getting locked out first. Can probably use echidnas delays for this and hope it's enough.

I did see one video where the guy stalled with non matches like you're describing. Makes sense now that I realize he doesn't do any damage.

Hmmm, I'll have to try this next time. I definitely overlooked that the Tamdra doesn't do any damage. I'll have to focus on getting the dubs down without my whole team getting locked out first. Can probably use echidnas delays for this and hope it's enough.

I did see one video where the guy stalled with non matches like you're describing. Makes sense now that I realize he doesn't do any damage.

You should pop one delay on the dublits and another on stage 3. charge up zeus, then use echdna to finish stage4. You can stall for your orochi too but imo not needed. You will have enough damage with your manual CTW and 2 zeus gravitys.

I thought the event was still going on until the 12th. Just fed away a couple of Zeus for skill-ups. Got none of course.

Thanks to invasions finally working in Super Golds yesterday, I came away with 35 Supers. Could've been more, but I forgot to clear out box space before my run and had to spend time feeding away High Golds every time I ran out of space. I have Batwoman but never used her before, and was wondering why people were using her on my friends list. Then, I understood, when Super runs started netting over 100K gold per run with her as a leader. Neat. I didn't switch to my own Batwoman though, since it would slow my runs down and I don't need the extra gold.

Even though we had the Batman collab for 2 weeks, I didn't take advantage of it as much as I would have liked. Just haven't had as much time to play, plus other event dungeons like Twinlits and Hera took priority. Not to mention holiday/sports events IRL. I didn't even get to farm any Keepers last Tuesday, so I've been amassing a bunch of skill-up mobs I haven't been able to evolve. I'm not sure how many skill-ups I'll be able to get for my Kagutsuchi or Hermes, but they're low priority for me anyway. I didn't get any skill-ups for BlOdin with the few Deathstrokes I fed him, so I just kept my last Deathstroke for my collection instead of trying for a skill-up. My dream of 2 max-skilled BlOdins will have to be put on hold. Fortunately I was able to max-skill my Ra, which was my most wanted max-skilled monster out of that event, so I'm happy about that.

Once I'm able to clean up my box and get rid of all these skill-up mobs, my main focus outside of events will be to run Fagan and max-skill my Kirin.

I think I'm pretty much done with farming Dragon Plants and Pengdra for the most part. I still have a bunch of Plants left over from when I farmed a bunch for my leeks to skill-up my Susanos. With all these Super Jewel/Metal dungeons, I just haven't needed to run normal Jewel/Metal dungeons, and thus no Pengdra dungeons either. And I'm happy with that. In a single Super hour, I can farm more experience than I can with an entire week of cluttering my box with Plants, Pengdras, and Dragons, and all the time it takes to farm all of that. I'm thrilled to no longer have to do that. And I think GungHo, probably sees how IAP players are spending more stones on Super runs than on Plant/Pengdra runs. I simply can't go through my 200+ stamina fast enough, when I'm running only 10 stamina dungeons for Plants/Pengdras. Whereas I'm refreshing stamina every 5-6 minutes during Super runs.

Nista

What's best for the new mechngradon legend, mono-red, mono-blue or some sort of bursty team? It feels like Asty might be too slow in taking them down and green counter being worthless.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
What's best for the new mechngradon legend, mono-red, mono-blue or some sort of bursty team? It feels like Asty might be too slow in taking them down and green counter being worthless.

I did mono-blue twice now. Once with Gabriel/Hermes and once with Gabriel/I&I. Both were easy, but I preferred Hermes because it put my HP at 90k which meant there was basically no way for me to die unless I was stupid.

E: What is this and why don't we have it in US? CLICK ME

I thought the event was still going on until the 12th. Just fed away a couple of Zeus for skill-ups. Got none of course.

Thanks to invasions finally working in Super Golds yesterday, I came away with 35 Supers. Could've been more, but I forgot to clear out box space before my run and had to spend time feeding away High Golds every time I ran out of space. I have Batwoman but never used her before, and was wondering why people were using her on my friends list. Then, I understood, when Super runs started netting over 100K gold per run with her as a leader. Neat. I didn't switch to my own Batwoman though, since it would slow my runs down and I don't need the extra gold.

Even though we had the Batman collab for 2 weeks, I didn't take advantage of it as much as I would have liked. Just haven't had as much time to play, plus other event dungeons like Twinlits and Hera took priority. Not to mention holiday/sports events IRL. I didn't even get to farm any Keepers last Tuesday, so I've been amassing a bunch of skill-up mobs I haven't been able to evolve. I'm not sure how many skill-ups I'll be able to get for my Kagutsuchi or Hermes, but they're low priority for me anyway. I didn't get any skill-ups for BlOdin with the few Deathstrokes I fed him, so I just kept my last Deathstroke for my collection instead of trying for a skill-up. My dream of 2 max-skilled BlOdins will have to be put on hold. Fortunately I was able to max-skill my Ra, which was my most wanted max-skilled monster out of that event, so I'm happy about that.

Once I'm able to clean up my box and get rid of all these skill-up mobs, my main focus outside of events will be to run Fagan and max-skill my Kirin.

I think I'm pretty much done with farming Dragon Plants and Pengdra for the most part. I still have a bunch of Plants left over from when I farmed a bunch for my leeks to skill-up my Susanos. With all these Super Jewel/Metal dungeons, I just haven't needed to run normal Jewel/Metal dungeons, and thus no Pengdra dungeons either. And I'm happy with that. In a single Super hour, I can farm more experience than I can with an entire week of cluttering my box with Plants, Pengdras, and Dragons, and all the time it takes to farm all of that. I'm thrilled to no longer have to do that. And I think GungHo, probably sees how IAP players are spending more stones on Super runs than on Plant/Pengdra runs. I simply can't go through my 200+ stamina fast enough, when I'm running only 10 stamina dungeons for Plants/Pengdras. Whereas I'm refreshing stamina every 5-6 minutes during Super runs.

what knid of team are you using to run Fagan?

I did mono-blue twice now. Once with Gabriel/Hermes and once with Gabriel/I&I. Both were easy, but I preferred Hermes because it put my HP at 90k which meant there was basically no way for me to die unless I was stupid.

I ran 2x Gabe and got bound to death. I'll try 2xLucy next maybe

A mostly water Haku team seemed to do pretty well against master level. I did grind down legendary with my Luci/Luci team

Two gravs, Luci, heal, Luci made short work of him
Does the fire chaser have the same rare spawn % on every level or are higher tiers more likely to have him appear?

Tobe

A mostly water Haku team seemed to do pretty well against master level. I did grind down legendary with my Luci/Luci team

Two gravs, Luci, heal, Luci made short work of him
Does the fire chaser have the same rare spawn % on every level or are higher tiers more likely to have him appear?

afaik chaser have the same chance on all levels.

J0dy77

Dragon Plant guerrilla dungeon, just debuted in Japan last month so we'll get it eventually.

What descended dungeons are we still missing? Trying to think of what to plan for or if we've come to the end of the descended road.

I know we still have that 5 start dungeon still as one example.

What descended dungeons are we still missing? Trying to think of what to plan for or if we've come to the end of the descended road.

I know we still have that 5 start dungeon still as one example.

We are missing challenge mode. Thats a big one I think. Pirate Dragons as well

GC : how many runs do you usually get in for Supers each hour and what team do you run with?

35 Supers is pretty incredible.
I posted it before, but I run Dk.Whiskey/Dk.Whiskey/Lt.Whiskey/Lt.Whiskey/Dk.Golem/any helper. All monsters max-skilled/awoken for a total of 5 skill boosts, which activates Dk.Golem in 5 turns. I only need to manually sweep 1 rd, and use Whiskey nukes for the other 4. I average around 1.5 minutes per run or so. I think the most runs I've managed before was 46. With over 200 stam, I get in 4 runs per stone and just throw away the leftover stamina if I'm going for maximum runs.

what knid of team are you using to run Fagan?
I asked one of the max-skilled Kirin players on my friends list, and he did it with Kirin/Valk/Angelion/Echidna/Orochi/Kirin. I tried it a few times, but failed more often than not due to bad strategy and low life. From the Twinlit dungeon, I learned not to try to save my skills if I need to use them to ensure survival, because I can recharge them on TAMADRA. I also evolved my Orochi and fed him TAMADRAs to maximize his HP. That extra 1800 HP is huge! I started working on Echidna as my next +297 monster, and conveniently most of my hoarded +eggs were HP, so that helped. Lastly, after much deliberation and hesitation, I fed my +297 Zaerog to my Kirin. I have no regrets, since Zaerog was only being used on my Luci team, and it's replaceable with my Dark Zeus for that function anyway. Hardly anyone runs with Dragon leaders anymore, so Zaerog has been sitting unused in my box for a long time. Those +stats are put to much better use on Kirin, and I can always farm another Zaerog if GungHo ever gives him an ultimate evo worth using. Anyway, it upped my Kirin team HP to 16,259 HP without helper, which lets me even tank Meimei's sub 20% health special attack. It greatly increases my team's survivability in Fagan's dungeon and I think I should be able to consistently farm it after beating it twice in a row without much trouble. It'll just come down to skill, good decision-making, and not rushing.

Ugh, GC. Just reminded me of the keepers I have to farm for all my Grundies. Hermes is 0 for 12 so far on skill-ups.
Tell me about it. And it isn't 2x drop, so not a lot of +eggs either. I'm wondering if I should just sell/feed off all these Batman drops, and forget about skilling-up Kagutsuchi and Hermes, since the former's active really isn't important enough to skill-up and I rarely(never) use the latter. I'm just so sick of leveling and evolving skill-up mobs unless the active is really good and benefits from the lower cooldown.

Izanami and Tri Fruit descends.
Version/time/licensing differences aside we haven't been this close to Japan since last summer, and I don't think there's any big announced content in the JP roadmap either (although Producer Yamamoto has teased sweeping changes to the game... who knows what that's about).

I asked one of the max-skilled Kirin players on my friends list, and he did it with Kirin/Valk/Angelion/Echidna/Orochi/Kirin. I tried it a few times, but failed more often than not due to bad strategy and low life. From the Twinlit dungeon, I learned not to try to save my skills if I need to use them to ensure survival, because I can recharge them on TAMADRA. I also evolved my Orochi and fed him TAMADRAs to maximize his HP. That extra 1800 HP is huge! I started working on Echidna as my next +297 monster, and conveniently most of my hoarded +eggs were HP, so that helped. Lastly, after much deliberation and hesitation, I fed my +297 Zaerog to my Kirin. I have no regrets, since Zaerog was only being used on my Luci team, and it's replaceable with my Dark Zeus for that function anyway. Hardly anyone runs with Dragon leaders anymore, so Zaerog has been sitting unused in my box for a long time. Those +stats are put to much better use on Kirin, and I can always farm another Zaerog if GungHo ever gives him an ultimate evo worth using. Anyway, it upped my Kirin team HP to 16,259 HP without helper, which lets me even tank Meimei's sub 20% health special attack. It greatly increases my team's survivability in Fagan's dungeon and I think I should be able to consistently farm it after beating it twice in a row without much trouble. It'll just come down to skill, good decision-making, and not rushing.

Ugh, I don't think I am at that level yet. I dont even have a kirin although I do have every other monster in that lineup. In total how many + eggs do you have not including your friend? Maybe when horus's ult evo rolls around I will be able to zero stone fagan.

Ugh, I don't think I am at that level yet. I dont even have a kirin although I do have every other monster in that lineup. In total how many + eggs do you have not including your friend? Maybe when horus's ult evo rolls around I will be able to zero stone fagan.
For just this team, +713. Kirin and Valk are both +297, +1 Angelion, +116 Echidna, +2 Orochi.

For just this team, +713. Kirin and Valk are both +297, +1 Angelion, +116 Echidna, +2 Orochi.

Okay, i still have a ways to go on this front then. I am over a year played and I only have one +297 monster, my echidna. What do you do to farm your + eggs? Any recommendation for a non IAP heavy player

Okay, i still have a ways to go on this front then. I am over a year played and I only have one +297 monster, my echidna. What do you do to farm your + eggs? Any recommendation for a non IAP heavy player
As I've heard it:
Mondays if you have Kagatsuchi: Fire Conditional 1 (3-4 +egg/hour IIRC, but this number sounds wrong)
Otherwise: final stage of whatever T5 dungeon is currently on 1.5x drop

There was some non-IAP Chinese player who had the discipline/cynicism to NEVER run metal guerrilla dungeons or roll in Godfests, instead stoning to refill stamina doing the above method. You get "lots" of rank EXP, king metals, and +eggs this way.

razterik

FA Lucifer finally useful for something? Max skilled, of course. But this is an interesting plus farming strategy in Aither Desert stage one:

http://youtu.be/crWec_ymqBw

Could even run this with Joker instead of Kagusutchi, and the other subs don't really matter.

Top Bottom