• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Last time take was here I ran an Anubis/robin team. Worked two out of three times. I found that as long as I had an 8 combo before the cascades it was easy.

Does deathstroke drop from expert batman collab at higher than 1%? I'm having no luck running the higher levels and he is the only one I am missing.

Thinking I might run legendary with a Luci/Luci team and if I get a and just quit, but that's not a good way to run things.

I have a Haku, but I just got her so she is probably not ready.

My thoughts on a Haku team:
Hera-is,
Echidna,
Hell queen Persephone
D/D hades (or CDK Voice)

What do you think?

Last time take was here I ran an Anubis/robin team. Worked two out of three times. I found that as long as I had an 8 combo before the cascades it was easy.

Does deathstroke drop from expert batman collab at higher than 1%? I'm having no luck running the higher levels and he is the only one I am missing.

Thinking I might run legendary with a Luci/Luci team and if I get a and just quit, but that's not a good way to run things.

I have a Haku, but I just got her so she is probably not ready.

Hera-is,
Echidna,
Hell queen Persephone
D/D hades (or CDK Voice)

What do you think?
Depends on level..
If you're aiming for mythical take, low level sub on your team won't do, since you're bound to take at least one attack (Doubt you can zerg him down with mid level team) and there goes at least a stone..
Take legend you might be able to zero stone..
But with a haku team consider that you'll have like 3 chance, because take has no dark orb...
So....
You can just produce orb via haku, haku friend and persephone...
Assuming your two gravities there,s 47% left..
So 1,4 M roughly..
You must deal considering multiplier element and all almost 500k per turn..
Doable sure but do care..
And another note..
The demons before take himself hit like truck :)

Depends on level..
If you're aiming for mythical take, low level sub on your team won't do, since you're bound to take at least one attack (Doubt you can zerg him down with mid level team) and there goes at least a stone..
Take legend you might be able to zero stone..
But with a haku team consider that you'll have like 3 chance, because take has no dark orb...
So....
You can just produce orb via haku, haku friend and persephone...
Assuming your two gravities there,s 47% left..
So 1,4 M roughly..
You must deal considering multiplier element and all almost 500k per turn..
Doable sure but do care..
And another note..
The demons before take himself hit like truck :)

Sorry, I know Haku would not work with Takeminakata, I was saying that Anubis/robin is not terrible if you can get at least an 8 combo before the cascades (only 1 robin activating does not work for the dungeon and robin/robin seemed to not have enough damage with my low level robin). It seemed to work 2/3 times of trying to activate them.

I was looking for Haku insight for the Batman Collab. It is easily the hardest dungeon that I think I can run but can't. (I know I can't do Twinlit, Zues Dios, and Beelzebub)

Sorry, I know Haku would not work with Takeminakata, I was saying that Anubis/robin is not terrible if you can get at least an 8 combo before the cascades (only 1 robin activating does not work for the dungeon and robin/robin seemed to not have enough damage with my low level robin). It seemed to work 2/3 times of trying to activate them.

I was looking for Haku insight for the Batman Collab. It is easily the hardest dungeon that I think I can run but can't. (I know I can't do Twinlit, Zues Dios, and Beelzebub)
Can't help you with Batman :p
I'm gonna do it in One go tomorrow ;)

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Look who's returning!

1601560_760760123952582_1786735555_n.png

linsivvi

It should work as long as your other subs are of sufficient level and you get a high level Haku friend. Use 2 gravities.

Just charge skills on your first 5 turns. Round 6 if you run into Bane, then Gravity and use 1 Haku. Next turn change orbs and it should die. If you get Deathstroke then it won't even get a 2nd turn. Just finish off Joker with your remaining skills. After gravity you have 4 turns to do a million or so damage, so it's very easy.

coy

Hera-is,
Echidna,
Hell queen Persephone
D/D hades (or CDK Voice)

What do you think?

This is what I run with for descends. After this weekend, I will be working on Persephone skillups so hoping that won't be too much of a drag. Otherwise, I might swap DJ/Okuni/Neptune depending on what is needed. What I wouldn't give for D/W Batman.

Look who's returning!

Oh damn they're back! I could only do Expert level when these were first appeared and I actually missed out on Betelgeuse (forreal?) so this is a welcome surprise.

bodine1231

Ooh,Super Gold Dragons tomorrow. I really need to level up my Valkyrie and Metatron. I'm assuming that this is a good dungeon to stone for,even with only 60 stamina?

Genji

Flame Chasers are 12 cost so they won't work for Draggie but will be good for Suzaku skillups. How rare are the chasers? I want the dark chasers to skill up Haku.

Same, I need to skill up 2xHaku. I'm hoping they cycle through all of the mechdragon dungeons and that they aren't insanely rare invades.

linsivvi

No reason why they won't go through the entire cycle. They are currently doing 1 new and 1 old biweekly cycles so when they finish the Mystic Dragons, we should be getting the Pirate Dragons.

Betelgeuse is the only trophy dragon I'm missing, so him returning is very welcome.

Dark chaser for Haku? I've got so many monsters to skill up...

razterik

Chasers are rare invades, like mythical beasts. If you want to even see them, hope we get the 3x invade rate boost on weekends.

Genji

Chasers are rare invades, like mythical beasts. If you want to even see them, hope we get the 3x invade rate boost on weekends.

Ugh, you're right. Someone on PF linked to a blog that tracked it at 11 invades for 250 runs. Imagine going 0/11 on skillups after that :) Definitely too much for me unless there is a invade boost like you said.

J0dy77

Ooh,Super Gold Dragons tomorrow. I really need to level up my Valkyrie and Metatron. I'm assuming that this is a good dungeon to stone for,even with only 60 stamina?

Very nice. Will dump a couple stones here. Light exp such a pain. Unfortunately not close to leveling for that stamina bump. Anyone have the times yet? I can't take a 1am time.

Final got Batman Legend on the third try. Horus/kirin, was able to control damage nicely with 4x combos on the trash. Viper delay to get through bane and two shot Joker.

Finally beat Nebradisk! Hades/Batman was the winning combination. Thanks for the tips, everyone!

Now, as for Super Golds, methinks mine will be going toward Izanagi, Zeus, and Angel. Maybe Deathstroke later on.

Tobe

Finally beat Nebradisk! Hades/Batman was the winning combination. Thanks for the tips, everyone!

Now, as for Super Golds, methinks mine will be going toward Izanagi, Zeus, and Angel. Maybe Deathstroke later on.

that was legends or master?

im not sure on what to do here. since i dont have a leveled up poison, i dont think its gonna be usefull to take a level 40 lilith into the dungeon.

i dont know but maybe this could make it.

JD (lead)
A-hera
D/W vamp
KR
Lilith(might switch for another KR for the tankyness, not really bothered by grinding)
Luci friend.

Flame Chasers are 12 cost so they won't work for Draggie but will be good for Suzaku skillups. How rare are the chasers? I want the dark chasers to skill up Haku.
Ah didn't realize. Tengu then. But like has already been said they're rare invades so not feasible for skill ups. I'll just be hunting for a lone leader.

I just want regular Golds...I've got way too many Light Pengdras taking up space.
Just make a little space if you're absolutely full. At the very least clear out 5 boxes to accommodate the drops from each Super run. Highs, Kings, and Supers don't need to be fed to Pengdras first, so they can be fed straight away. No need to hold them once you get them. If you're not IAP playing, you're gonna be stamina/stoned constrained before your hour is up, so the time it takes to feed away your drops after each run won't matter. And if you're an IAP player, then you should be maxing out your box space anyway.

kswiston

I'm in desperate need of some Kushinada friends to try and clear Takeminakata Descended!

Anyone have her up?

EDIT: My ID is 398,639,295

kswiston

that was legends or master?

im not sure on what to do here. since i dont have a leveled up poison, i dont think its gonna be usefull to take a level 40 lilith into the dungeon.

i dont know but maybe this could make it.

JD (lead)
A-hera
D/W vamp
KR
Lilith(might switch for another KR for the tankyness, not really bothered by grinding)
Luci friend.

I beat Legend Disc of Ephemeris with the following team

Claw Batman (dark/dark) as my lead (level 62)
3x Rainbow Keeper
Ra (level 44)
SOD Lucifer friend (max)

Ra one hits the boss. Luci and Batman give you a 2x atk/4x hp/2x rcv team. Charge up everyone on the first round after killing the werewolves, and use batman's delay or the rainbow keeper defense if you are in a bind.

If you don't have Ra, and evolved Bane does the same thing. Took me 2 tries, but I zero stoned it. Running the dungeon on Master with this team is quite safe if you just want the dragon.

EDIT: Oops. DP.

ccbfan

Oh God, I am going to have my revenge on green mech dragon.

50+ Expert runs
8+ Master runs
3 stones
0 drops

(Dropped on 9th master run)

Worth it though, at that time these dragons were great. Huge HP and high damage active for defense ripper teams.

Now? Can't remember that last time I used one.

kswiston

^I sent you an invte kswiston if you still need a kushinadahime

Thanks!

EDIT: Got her after no drops on my first 2 attempts! Your kushinadahime was my good luck charm!

Oh God, I am going to have my revenge on green mech dragon.

50+ Expert runs
8+ Master runs
3 stones
0 drops

(Dropped on 9th master run)

Worth it though, at that time these dragons were great. Huge HP and high damage active for defense ripper teams.

Now? Can't remember that last time I used one.

Samurai dragons more or less made them obsolete.

Genji

Used Ducarmel's max lvl/awoken Kushinada (thanks for sticking her up!) paired with an unevolved Robin and was able to beat legend twice over the course of today. Got the drop the 2nd time around.

Tobe

GUESS FUCKING WHAT? I MADE IT IN LEGEND EZ SHIT, BUT OH NO THE GODS ARE FUCKED ME UP AGAIN,

got to nebra, gravity once, all colored orb once, cool just need 2 hits. cool 3 turns for that.

what i cleared 3/4 of the board and no dark orbs? well ok just gotta clear them i guess.

cool i got the orbs now figure a path and im set. as im 2 spaces away from connecting the orbs, EX girlfriends strikes again. my liver exploded. raged so fucking hard. spent 1 stone on a stupid shit.

GUESS FUCKING WHAT? I MADE IT IN LEGEND EZ SHIT, BUT OH NO THE GODS ARE FUCKED ME UP AGAIN,

got to nebra, gravity once, all colored orb once, cool just need 2 hits. cool 3 turns for that.

what i cleared 3/4 of the board and no dark orbs? well ok just gotta clear them i guess.

cool i got the orbs now figure a path and im set. as im 2 spaces away from connecting the orbs, EX girlfriends strikes again. my liver exploded. raged so fucking hard. spent 1 stone on a stupid shit.

She knows.

Colby

I'm with you, Tobes. They should implement some kind of pause function for when you get a call. A normal pause function would probably break the game, but maybe do like they do in Guitar Hero, and give a "re-starting in 3...2...1..."

saichi

Myself with 76 stam... I'll aim for 50 super+25 weekly for dat money

how many stone do you plan to use?

I envy all you guys with Kiri or Haku or Horus (or any Egyptian/Chinses god) since I don't have any and it looks to be very difficult for me to clear any Descended dungeons. I want to try Hera-IS tomorrow (just cleared Hera the first time last week) and saw someone suggested this lineup.

Drawn Joker leader / Hera / Siren / RK or Wood Mech Warrior Asgard / Echidna / Odin Friend

However, my DJ or Siren are not max skilled. Should I even try or save the staminia for Super King?

Also, I have 6 Tamara in my possession. Whose skill should I awake?

Freyr
Echidna
Siren
Robin
Okunihushi
DJ
DD Batman

Genji

Freyr
Echidna
Siren
Robin
Okunihushi
DJ
DD Batman

Who do you use as your primary leader(s)? I would personally avoid using a Tamadra on someone you can reasonably farm up in a special or regular dungeon or that drops via PAL (DJ, Siren, Echidna). Might be better to just wait until you have dupes and evolve them to awaken.

coy

I envy all you guys with Kiri or Haku or Horus (or any Egyptian/Chinses god) since I don't have any and it looks to be very difficult for me to clear any Descended dungeons.

Freyr
Echidna
Siren
Robin
Okunihushi
DJ
DD Batman

You have Okuninushi? If you can hit a 6-combo when it is needed, he is a lead capable of beating descends. He has a stellar active and good awakenings as well. His biggest con is his lack of RCV which can be balanced with either +eggs or high RCV subs or just teaming with Bastet. Similarly, you can team with her or Kushinada to have that safety net when it comes to damage dealing. I would look into getting proficient with him which will come with enough practice.

If you want to use the tamadra, I would look at spending on either Okuni or Robin especially if you use these as leads often.

Top Bottom