• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Pacman2k

Just did 4 pulls:

1. Gabriel - already have a nice close to max skilled one but ok.
2. Michael - hm. Another dupe but, 2 angels in a row.
3. Uriel - WTF - At least its a new one, I can feed off my Red Noel now.

4. Flame golem - the streak is over.

I'm sorry I'm late too this.. but wtf am I looking at? A separate game? A PAD skin? A Sanrio Collab?

/Also... One pull.... Pierdrawn. The fuck. A slap to my face since I spent the last 2 months, getting 3 Drawn Jokers evolved so I can get all the awoken kills. I did that yesterday, and today one pull and I got a level 30 drawn joker during Godfest.

=[

Yeah it's just the announcement of a Sanrio collab. Although by the images it looks like there's going to be a Hello Kitty REM.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Just did 4 pulls:

1. Gabriel - already have a nice close to max skilled one but ok.
2. Michael - hm. Another dupe but, 2 angels in a row.
3. Uriel - WTF - At least its a new one, I can feed off my Red Noel now.

4. Flame golem - the streak is over.

Nice! I don't have Michael, but wouldn't mind having him on my team.

Althane

Got my Dub-Rubylit to evolve Ame into Goddess of the Art.

Aww yiss. Pumping her level some, and then checking how my monored team works. With the improved RCV from Empress of Serpents, I'm looking forward to it.(plus, AutoRecover will help a LOT)

Edit: And got Dub-Topalit, which lets me bump up BAO Deathstroke to a funsies spike lead. Nice.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Got my Dub-Rubylit to evolve Ame into Goddess of the Art.

Aww yiss. Pumping her level some, and then checking how my monored team works. With the improved RCV from Empress of Serpents, I'm looking forward to it.(plus, AutoRecover will help a LOT)

Let us know how you like her. Mine is still at level 5 un-evolved. I want to use her, but I just don't know what her situation is.

Althane

Let us know how you like her. Mine is still at level 5 un-evolved. I want to use her, but I just don't know what her situation is.

I combine her with a friend's Ares, and wreck face in pretty much everything. My main problems are running out of orbs (run her with a Phoenix Knight, trying to skill him up) to feed the flow.

I'll see how everybody does once I get my team some decent levels.

Heads up for people who didn't realize, but if you're planning on farming Twinlits this weekend, you'll also be getting a bunch of Dub-myths among other things. I got a bunch of Dub-myths and Mythlits the last time I farmed Twinlits. I was going to farm the Friday dungeon today for Dub-myths until I realized we get Twinlits for 2 days this weekend. So I can concentrate on other things with the limited time I have to play today and skip the Friday Expert dungeon.

Heads up for people who didn't realize, but if you're planning on farming Twinlits this weekend, you'll also be getting a bunch of Dub-myths among other things. I got a bunch of Dub-myths and Mythlits the last time I farmed Twinlits. I was going to farm the Friday dungeon today for Dub-myths until I realized we get Twinlits for 2 days this weekend. So I can concentrate on other things with the limited time I have to play today and skip the Friday Expert dungeon.

good point. I need Tams, Dubs, and Myths...hopefully I can field a team to get through it painlessly

Tobe

good point. I need Tams, Dubs, and Myths...hopefully I can field a team to get through it painlessly
Im going to post my new box (which is probably under leveled ) cause I'm not seeing what can I do to farm twinlits. I just need one angelit tho.

I'm holding 20 drops with no valk it sucks cause I know that eventually I'll have one and I'll need to skill it.

Meanwhile.

Siren done
Lilith done
Cu chu done.
Berserk just needs one more skill up.

linsivvi

GAF, I need more Zeus friends for Twinlit. Add me please if you plan to run Zeus this weekend and I'm not already on your list.

The other day I posted how I hadn't spent money in this game for a while. Well, godfest, being left with 1 stone, super ruby, needing dubmythlits, and being payday added up to buying 30 stones. I rolled 25 of those and got:

- Hatsume no Tsubone (+1 hp): new card for me, seems like it might fit into mono-blue or healer?
- Archangel Metatron (+1 hp): my 3rd...
- Yomi: a dupe, and not a card I ever really used before - does she have a use?
- Fairlio - yay!!!! (not...)
- Flame Shrine Maiden Chiyome: another first - any good?

EIT: linsivvi, I just sent you an invite. I will be putting my Zeus up by the end of the day

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
The other day I posted how I hadn't spent money in this game for a while. Well, godfest, being left with 1 stone, super ruby, needing dubmythlits, and being payday added up to buying 30 stones. I rolled 25 of those and got:

- Hatsume no Tsubone (+1 hp): new card for me, seems like it might fit into mono-blue or healer?

EIT: linsivvi, I just sent you an invite. I will be putting my Zeus up by the end of the day

Hatsume and Chiyome are both fine subs for mono-colored teams. Yomi has 2 ultimates and both are actually quite good. Her awakenings are great, and people seem to favor D/L over D/D. Since you have both, you can get both.

Let me take a moment and tell you how good Fairlio is.

He's awesome.

But seriously, Valk/Valk + Echidna/Fairlio/Shynee/Bastet or Valk = RIDICULOUSLY good healer team. Farm tons of stuff in minutes, and of course, you can farm Hera skillups with ease. Max skill and busy that Fairlio. I PROMISE you will use him once you get your Valk team up and running.

Althane

Is there much of a point to the drops from Poring other than using them as a EXP source?

I mean, Masterling makes sense, but otherwise I seem to have subs that're better than them.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Is there much of a point to the drops from Poring other than using them as a EXP source?

I mean, Masterling makes sense, but otherwise I seem to have subs that're better than them.

Not sure what you mean? Poring tower is there for two reasons:

• Skilling up monsters (Valk, Chu, Sieg, Vamp, Golems, Gigas, etc.)
  • Getting a Mastering because he's ridiculous
Truth be told, none of the monsters you get outside of Mastering and evolved slimes are any good. They're all skill fodder.

OH!!!

Everyone who doesn't have 4 Lillith should farm and hold onto 4 Ghostrings for lolez farming of Wednesday and Friday dungeons.

Hatsume and Chiyome are both fine subs for mono-colored teams. Yomi has 2 ultimates and both are actually quite good. Her awakenings are great, and people seem to favor D/L over D/D. Since you have both, you can get both.

Let me take a moment and tell you how good Fairlio is.

He's awesome.

But seriously, Valk/Valk + Echidna/Fairlio/Shynee/Bastet or Valk = RIDICULOUSLY good healer team. Farm tons of stuff in minutes, and of course, you can farm Hera skillups with ease. Max skill and busy that Fairlio. I PROMISE you will use him once you get your Valk team up and running.

Thanks for the input, especially re:Yomi. I probably would have got rid of the dupe but now I am thinking of doing both busties.

I was being a little sarcastic about Fairlio. I have a bustied Angelion max skilled already that I am working on getting max leveled.

Althane

Not sure what you mean? Poring tower is there for two reasons:

• Skilling up monsters (Valk, Chu, Sieg, Vamp, Golems, Gigas, etc.)
  • Getting a Mastering because he's ridiculous
Truth be told, none of the monsters you get outside of Mastering and evolved slimes are any good. They're all skill fodder.

OH!!!

Everyone who doesn't have 4 Lillith should farm and hold onto 4 Ghostrings for lolez farming of Wednesday and Friday dungeons.

Okay, that answers my question. (I don't have any monsters that skill up from it, and I spent too long trying to kill the Masterling to try again without a better team)

Thanks.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Okay, that answers my question. (I don't have any monsters that skill up from it, and I spent too long trying to kill the Masterling to try again without a better team)

Thanks.

Ah, I didn't realize you were not familiar with the magic that is Poring tower. This is THE collab to farm, because there's no quick/easy/good/efficient way to skillup mobs like Valk, Chu, and Sieg.

Also, Ghostrings really are CRAZY useful for anyone. I will be trying to max skill my 3rd and 4th Lillith because why not. Wed/Fri farming is a lot nicer when you've got 4x poison.

Thanks for the input, especially re:Yomi. I probably would have got rid of the dupe but now I am thinking of doing both busties.

I was being a little sarcastic about Fairlio. I have a bustied Angelion max skilled already that I am working on getting max leveled.

Ha OK good. Fairlio used to be a joke, but now that he's got that busty with the Healer subtype...He's seriously irreplaceable. <3 that dark -> heart orb change.

sXbive7.jpg

ZeroAKA

Ha OK good. Fairlio used to be a joke, but now that he's got that busty with the Healer subtype...He's seriously irreplaceable. <3 that dark -> heart orb change.
Fairlio is my second most wanted REM monster right now (behind DTron). I'm saving up my stones for the next Godfest that is paired up with Light Carnival.

Narras

I have some experience to feed into a dark monster, but I'm not sure which one of them to choose. Any advice would be appreciated.

My notable dark monsters (at least to me) are
Evolved Haku Lv. 67
Awoken Hera Lv. 39
Duke Vampire Lord Lv. 43

I also have a CDK, Satan, Drawn Joker.

Ducarmel

Im going to post my new box (which is probably under leveled ) cause I'm not seeing what can I do to farm twinlits. I just need one angelit tho.

My theory for a poverty twinlit team for those that dont have Zues is regardless your lead (preferably a top tier or second tier god/monster) you need two gravity monsters and two delay monsters or one delay and one poison monster or delay and a monster that has an attack skill that disregard armor (bane or ra). HP > 13,334

Like most already pointed out you want to sweep most of the first floor and leave one mythlit alive to stall for skills. If you can stall for all your skills great but you need delay and poison up before you move on.

On the next floor poison or Ra/Bane kill all the dubs, but you must be sure your health is above 13,334.

After the pre emptive attacks use delay and at this point it could mean make or break, you have to kill both dubs before they get a turn. After both go down you will be playing a game of bind with tamadra make sure delay is back up before you move on.

On the boss floor use delay, use both your gravities, and combo like your life depended on it.

Damaniel

Banned

Wow - that's hideous.

Are there going to be Sanrio-themed creatures, too? Hello Kitty gods, perhaps?

(Also, I just realized that since I'm over rank 20, I have a friend gift to give away. I don't know if there are any just-rank-20s here that might want to trade gifts, but I'd be glad to trade with someone if they are.)

Tobe

That dragon looks like ass.

Ok once I get home I'll give valk another try. Because yeah I need her. It sucks that there is no way to to have a dark healer heart maker.

I could run a decent healer team if there was something like a healer jd.

Wow - that's hideous.

Are there going to be Sanrio-themed creatures, too? Hello Kitty gods, perhaps?

(Also, I just realized that since I'm over rank 20, I have a friend gift to give away. I don't know if there are any just-rank-20s here that might want to trade gifts, but I'd be glad to trade with someone if they are.)

Add me up bro I have my level 20 gift apparently lol. 369 376 278 Tobe@gaf

linsivvi

Thank you and thanks for all the other adds. Good luck tomorrow everyone. :)

Pacman2k

Can someone refresh my memory on the mono-red twinlit team? I think I want to give that a go this time around. Horus, Haku, and Zeus attempts did not go well for me last time.

Jinko

Think I might give this a go again, been playing Brave Frontier as of late and its given me the PAD bug :S

Hopefully I can retrieve my account.

Damaniel

Banned
That dragon looks like ass.

Ok once I get home I'll give valk another try. Because yeah I need her. It sucks that there is no way to to have a dark healer heart maker.

I could run a decent healer team if there was something like a healer jd.

Add me up bro I have my level 20 gift apparently lol. 369 376 278 Tobe@gaf

Done.

linsivvi

I have some experience to feed into a dark monster, but I'm not sure which one of them to choose. Any advice would be appreciated.

My notable dark monsters (at least to me) are
Evolved Haku Lv. 67
Awoken Hera Lv. 39
Duke Vampire Lord Lv. 43

I also have a CDK, Satan, Drawn Joker.

All 3 should get xp since they go so well together as a team. Maybe raise all of them to level 70 then max them one by one?

If you guys have SOD Lucifer, you should run this team for Mythical Valk:

SOD Lucifer
Zeus
Hera(-Is)
Hades
Amaterasu (or any instant healer. PEKKA would be ideal)
SOD Lucifer

Blow all your skills on Valk, and she'll be left with a tiny sliver of HP.

I swore I'd never spend money on this app, but I figured I'd spend some iTunes credit I had sitting in my account from at least five years ago. I was able to roll five times. I never had a God before, so I was happy to get Yomi at least.

Right now my best damage output is two Ancient Dragon Knight Zeals and a few dragon subs. I can't touch any descended dungeons as far as I know. My monsters aren't that great at all, but what other possible teams do I have? Is there a monster I should definitely look for in a dungeon? I really wanted Yomi's Dark/Light evolution, but I'm pretty sure Twinlits are way out of my league.

I know I'm super poor, but I always have other dungeons I want to do other than the Weekend Dungeon.

max skilled up gigas
5/7 valk (first)
max skilled vamp (first)
3/7 cu
4/7 sieg
1/7 angelion (i kid you not, i fed him like 25 mobs? -.-)
lilith max skilled

so i'm doing good :p

and i'm broke as fuck.. 13k gold... lal..
this weekend dungeon i'll throw a few stones and go back to 2-4 million -.-"
can't even afford feed skillups... so i'll just gather a LOT of poring materials and hope..

my rolls
+1 succubus
+1 red knight
dragonette
amaterasu
fire golem
susanoo
sea serpent
lilith
siren

yeah well...
can i ask for a refund? :X

Tobe

PAY TO WIN BITCH!!!!!!
15 stones. i got super stubborn ive mustve gotten her to 10k or something.

fuyck this crap im never doing this again till i get a decent team o decent levels :)

PAY TO WIN BITCH!!!!!!

fuyck this crap im never doing this again till i get a decent team o decent levels :)

tobe can you link me your box? and your team with levels? :p
maybe i can setup a better team :X
hell, i did valk with monored with ares 80, freyr max, rest of the team in the 40s with NO ONE max skilled..
and my team sucks for valk since i don't have burst to kill her not sustained hp to heal without chain combos :p

on the plus side..
given you now have valk, you have
byakko team
valk team
two of the best teams ready and kicking at the very least :X

chrono01

I'm tempted to purchase stones for the Godfest, but considering I got horrible rolls during the Player's Choice one, I'm hesitant.

I'll restrain, for now.

linsivvi

PAY TO WIN BITCH!!!!!!

Valk is the one descend which you cannot pay to win because she can heal up to 3 times.

Well technically you can but the price is way more than the usual number.

Tobe

tobe can you link me your box? and your team with levels? :p
maybe i can setup a better team :X
hell, i did valk with monored with ares 80, freyr max, rest of the team in the 40s with NO ONE max skilled..
and my team sucks for valk since i don't have burst to kill her not sustained hp to heal without chain combos :p

on the plus side..
given you now have valk, you have
byakko team
valk team
two of the best teams ready and kicking at the very least :X
ill update my padherder and link it to you. but that was probably the best i could do. most of the stone came from valk. i blazed through every floor. and stalling accordingly. just used 2 on demons.

I'm tempted to purchase stones for the Godfest, but considering I got horrible rolls during the Player's Choice one, I'm hesitant.

I'll restrain, for now.

DO IT
also valk just missing 2 skill ups fuck yeah.

Top Bottom