• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

chrono01

DO IT
also valk just missing 2 skill ups fuck yeah.
You are not helping the situation, friend. You do not know how weak I am. >_<

I have Kirin, so I'm kind of set for Burst Leaders, although I would like Yomi, Arch Angel Lucifer, Red/Green Sonia, Green Odin, and Light/Dark Metatron for other teams. Not only that, but the Midnight Gala is going on now too and I could use a Haku, and it gives me an even greater chance of obtaining Yomi and Arch Angel Lucifer.

Bleh! What to do?

J0dy77

Pad guide was updated to include the Puzzle and Dragon Z mobs, took a closer look. Some of these mobs are pretty interesting, particularly the Avalon drake that's 2x HP/ATK for god and wood and active skill turns all orbs to green and yellow. That active would be awesome on a Hercules team if only he were physical.

Anyone know if they are going to be dungeon drops or special Rem? I'm thinking special REM since they hit the 2x threshold.

muu

Max skilled second Valk. Think I can safely ignore Poring dungeon now...

Oh, and re: all the talk of fairlio above... I want him, too. I got like 2 flamegorn (or whatever his name is), 3 shardans, 6-7 toyceratops, several drawn jokers (and then a truckload to max one of them), no furry white toy dragon yet.

edit2: rolled again for shits and giggles. TOYTOPS

Ducarmel

I got a Blue Odin, what's he good fer?

If you need a blue monster he fills the spot nicely he got good stats at max level, also his awakenings are great to have if you need to start a dungeon with lower cool down for skills and a great boost to horizontal blue orb attacks if you run a mono blue team

J0dy77

F this dungeon. Never going back in there:

UfZ2W8ml.jpg

Zero stone clear, finally.

Edit: fed her three poring. No skillup, lol.

Flambe

Wow finally got a Poring, should have read up on evo requirements to make it Mastering before feeding all my other slimes -_-

On the plus side, maxed out my Valk and Angelion, Sieg and Cu Chu both at Sl 3 eh

Welp guess I'll stone again and try for the slimes to Evo mister Poring and I'll call it. Still haven't gone after Valk again (would be my second) not sure if I should bother prioritizing another one right now ahhhh

Also haven't rolled Godfest. Katsuguchi would be nice for Dark Meta team, a second Orochi so I can level one and keep other at 4 would be alright too. Don't really need anything else though so eh

Pad guide was updated to include the Puzzle and Dragon Z mobs, took a closer look. Some of these mobs are pretty interesting, particularly the Avalon drake that's 2x HP/ATK for god and wood and active skill turns all orbs to green and yellow. That active would be awesome on a Hercules team if only he were physical.

Anyone know if they are going to be dungeon drops or special Rem? I'm thinking special REM since they hit the 2x threshold.

I think they're mixed in with the regular REM, actually. I hope they're not permanent cause a lot of them really blow, lol

Out of curiosity, I've been noticing from all your screenshots that most of you guys have a crazy amount of coins. Where are you getting them? Do you just run Weekend Dungeon repeatedly?

Tobe

Want to farm poring tower, but not enough friends with leaders I need. Sigh.

usually i go into poring expert with 12k hp and 12x dmg. that does it.

ok man there should really be a way to extract data from the game as in your monster box and export it into pad herder. this shit is too tasking.

J0dy77

What Haku team did you use to take down mythical?

Here's the team I used. Viper and echidna were required for rounds four and five. I needed both gravity to make up for the lack of damage with my normal Horus/Kirin team. I prefer Haku for Valk because it's easier to stall, Horus has a habit of blowing up round two masks. Hakus active skill is also better for the devils in round 5 since you are guaranteed a mass attack.

Yc3Abidl.jpg

Out of curiosity, I've been noticing from all your screenshots that most of you guys have a crazy amount of coins. Where are you getting them? Do you just run Weekend Dungeon repeatedly?

Weekend dungeon during 2x coin events but mostly from the 1/2 stamina weekend dungeon event they held once. It was insane amounts of experience and coins at only 12 cost. I was up around 9 million when it ended and have burned through a bunch since. Hope they run that again soon.

Limit

There was a 2x exp event featuring weekend dungeon a few months ago where even level 200+ players were able to continuously level up while running the aforementioned dungeon. Most of us here filled our coffers up via that event. I still haven't exhausted all the coins I got from that event.

Edit: Damn you jody!!!

2nd Valk DONE! Managed to Max Skill another baby vamp as well. I wish I had a fairlio to feed all these shynees to.

Septimus, I dunno about the others, but all my coins came from the first time they had Weekend Dungeon at half stamina. I had 10 million coins and since then, I've hovered around 7million. I haven't run weekend dungeon since then, and coins usually come from Neptune (OOH), and King of Gods / Goddess of Harvest.

1 for 18 on Valk skillups. Luckily maxed Angelion and my 2nd Vamp only needs 2 more. This is so bad.

Max skilled everything, even my first valk that i dropped today. Feels good. :3

I want to cut you.

edit : this Godfest really isn't that great. If anyone is thinking of paying for stones, this isn't the event to do it in.

Want to farm poring tower, but not enough friends with leaders I need. Sigh.

what lead do you need?
I've got maxed ares, maxed astaroth, 95ish valk, 70ish hera-ur and a lot of midlevelled great spike (kirin, horus, ra), a lot of midlevelled lowish spike (cu chulain, isisi, etc) and midlevelled combo lead (kushinada, okonikushi, robin,etc)..
And more :X what do you need?

edit : this Godfest really isn't that great. If anyone is thinking of paying for stones, this isn't the event to do it in.
thought as much, but then again i got a bonus since i was working in slovenia for 1 full week (from my bday on monday to this friday.. i came back in italy a few hours ago)...
so i sadi fuck it :p
but the roll were really underwhelming..
and now i have to waste a gazillion of stones to enlarge my stash because i have no money to fuse monsters and i need a lot of monsters maxxed :X

Totakeke

what lead do you need?
I've got maxed ares, maxed astaroth, 95ish valk, 70ish hera-ur and a lot of midlevelled great spike (kirin, horus, ra), a lot of midlevelled lowish spike (cu chulain, isisi, etc) and midlevelled combo lead (kushinada, okonikushi, robin,etc)..
And more :X what do you need?

The only farm team I have is a mono-green so I need either Artemis or Freyja or Flowerdragon. But yeah, since it's farming I do need a lot more than just one though. :|

However I do need a high levelled SoD lucifer for my goddess descended attempt. Was planning to rank up like 8 more times to increase my team cost, but guess it won't happen after all. Anyone have a high level Lucifer online now?

eh no luci for me and no green lead...
i can service you with a noel dragon if you want..
I can max level him tomorrow, i have no money sigh.... weekend dungeon plox!

lordcyno

The only farm team I have is a mono-green so I need either Artemis or Freyja or Flowerdragon. But yeah, since it's farming I do need a lot more than just one though. :|

However I do need a high levelled SoD lucifer for my goddess descended attempt. Was planning to rank up like 8 more times to increase my team cost, but guess it won't happen after all. Anyone have a high level Lucifer online now?

I can put one up, 331,841,202

ccbfan

It would be one of the worst if not for the fact the its dark carnival which makes the 2 best God rolls (Yomi and Lucifer) in this fest most likely

Nothing is worse than Greek 2 and Indian though (Indian might get a huge boost soon though)

Damaniel

Banned
1 for 18 on Valk skillups. Luckily maxed Angelion and my 2nd Vamp only needs 2 more. This is so bad.

I want to cut you.

I did pay for some stones (well, I used some Google Play credit I had laying around), but I managed to pull a Lucifer (and a U&Y and Drawn Joker) so I'm not feeling too bad about it.

But yeah, I really only did it because it was the first Godfest since I started playing, and I really wanted to pull that lever a few times. :)

saichi

5 pulls for me

Lilith (Awakening my Lilith. I guess it's not a total waste)
Fenrir Knight
Toyceratops (Tried to skillup myFortoytops. No go)
Archangel Michael
Vampire Lord (Already have one)

Not a very success godfest for me. Seems like everyone but me gets a Kirin, Haku or Archangel Lucifer already. :(

On a side note, I evolved Poring to a Mastering. I have a mono red team so maybe he will fit?

I also got 9 Marins with no Beserker or Blue Valk. I hope I'll get to use them one day.

Giard

Managed to max skill Mastering, Angelion and Gigas. Valkyrie and Vampire are missing one skill-up, Berserk and Siren are missing three. I used 2 stones to restore my stamina, so it was a pretty good haul for me.

I have 15 Poporings for Cu Chulainn, I'll probably get one someday. No pulls for me this Godfest, I pretty much only want Orochi.

linsivvi

Can't get the last Valkyrie skill up but maxed everything else. Guess I'm going to hold off on that last level and save my stones for Twinlit.

Colby

Everyone post their Twinlit teams! I'm looking for ideas. Right now, I'm going with:

Busty L/L Zeus
Echidna
Baby Echidna
Neptune
Busty D/D Hera
Zeus

I will probably swap Baby Echidna for Valk or Hera-Is. Not sure yet.

linsivvi

Everyone post their Twinlit teams! I'm looking for ideas. Right now, I'm going with:

Busty L/L Zeus
Echidna
Baby Echidna
Neptune
Busty D/D Hera
Zeus

Mine is:

Zeus/Zeus
Echidna
Bane (for the hp and shorter charge)
Hera
Hera-Is

Jagernaut

Busty L/L Zeus
Echidna
Baby Echidna
Neptune
Busty D/D Hera
Zeus

L/L Zeus
Light/Wood Valkyrie
Wood/Light Bastet
Echidna
Water/Water Orochi
L/L Zeus

Holy fucking Gungtrolled! I must've ran Legendary Fire Mech at least 30 times without running into a Chaser. My last run I ended up with exactly 25 stam remaining so I decided to do an Expert run. I got my fucking Chaser during that Expert run! Higher chances in Legendary my ass! At least I actually got one now. Just hope We get Tengu again sooner than later now

Do I max skill a 3rd Valk with these extra yellow drops? And is it worth having 2 max skill Chu or Sieg???
Absolutely no need for a third Valk. Just use them for Light exp. And I have 2 of each max skilled Chu and Sieg and have never used 2 of them at the same time. I'm holding onto them but if I had to do it over I wouldn't even bother with a second of each.

As for my Twinlit farm team, I use:

Olympios/Valk/Angelion/Ra/Echidna/Olympios(Zeus)

xCobalt

I'll probably hold off on twinlit again. Need to level up my Bane some more. Was hoping to get some gold dragons before this descend.

Genji

I ended up maxing everything that I was aiming for. Quite the frustrating experience, I'm glad to never do it again. To celebrate I rolled during the not-so-great fest and got mostly crap, but did end up with Okuninushi and Kagutsuchi. No clue where I'll use them.

linsivvi

I'll probably hold off on twinlit again. Need to level up my Bane some more. Was hoping to get some gold dragons before this descend.

Just feed him off color random subs. He only takes 1.2M xp to max. Mine is at 360K xp with one awakening and it's at 2K hp already.

Chozo

Roll into Hera Ur with a double Haku team.

No dark orbs on the board and none show up until each ogre has a turn left before binding, and not enough to outright kill one. Fuck me.

Colby

I ended up going with Zeus/Echidna/Neptune/Hera-Is/Divine Hera/Zeus and it went really well. I recommend that team for Twinlits. Neptune is just a Round 2 killer, so anything that can poison or LAZER will work there.

razterik

New favorite Twinlit team: Zeus/Verche/Green Odin/Echidna/Orochi/Zeus. With at least three awakenings on Odin, you get to watch mythlits/Tamadra bounce binds off him while you manipulate your board. Just don't take anything else with green element or it will be bound forever.

So..
2 max skilled vampire lord
1 max skilled baby siren and maxine megalo drawn (have 20 feed)
2 gigas max skilled (One in monored/lowcost, the other for evo in goemon team)
6/7 on valk (first valk..... Fuck my life)
1 max skilled lilith
1 max skilled sieg
3/7 cu chulain (yeah well.....)
Max skilled angelion

On the exp side
3 lvl shy off max lvl from heraur
3 lvl shy max lvl from my valk
On a good start for my vamp lord(71) and cu (79)..

Question..
Blue has grav, white has grav, dark has grav, green has grav..
When will gravity hit my monored? :p

I have 160ish + egg.. Target? Bastet, valk, kirin, ra, horus,astaroth or my main lead ares?

Top Bottom