• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Jinko

So I don't have a Batman, would a resolve team work for Draggie ?

Edit:- Meh never mind their attack counters are 1.

What's a man gotta do to get some mythlits?

I have 6 evolutions on hold because I don't have any mythlits. What's the best way to farm mythlits? Friday dungeon on normal last friday was useless for me, but maybe I'll have better luck with 2x tomorrow.

I've had better luck with running technical to get my mythlits.

xCobalt

Where do you guys plan on farming topalits to evolve cyclops? It's been awhile since I farmed the Friday dungeon but does the light lit appear in the first 4 floors?

yami4ct

Ah, the RNG. I go like 8 rounds without seeing any Dragon Fruits, then drop 3 in a row.

Now I just need one more to evolve and ult my Puzzdroid and maybe 1-2 extras for resist dragon EVOs. Hope my luck holds out a bit longer.

61065_775346352493959_270819473_n.png

hold on to your butts; even on Legendary this is one of the hardest dungeons in the game

coy

Ok. 4 kings and 4 supers. Do they go to :

Bustied Gigas
Evo'd Horus

I don't use either one heavily.

With the caveat that you use neither much, you could also feed it off-color to light/dark. I am unsure how you feel about the lost XP, though.

I am liking much of the news that is forthcoming. On a personal note, I know it was wishful thinking for Shiva to gain Attacker type. Devil type, though, I can live with. Random thoughts: FA Lucifer looking even sexier, more incentive for Tricolors as subs, and Skill Boost for Persephone and Norse!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I went and maxed my Red Sonia from Super Rubies. I used the rest to max Hera-Ur, so that's starting to look like a pretty beefy Devil team. I have a LOT of dark mats, but I'm waiting for the godfest to see if I get me my DTron or not.

Tobe

Kitty twins finally showed up! I ran that dungeon so many times... But at least I've got them!

got two of them fuckers in about 7 runs, fed them, no skill ups :(

also new month new iap time? dont really know if i NEED to roll, maybe HK rem to get purin or valkitty, nothings else does it for me, besides ive got more than enough teams i just need to rank fast to get to 100 stam. but that rem crack. getting ares would do wonders for the dtron team. also stones so i can tackle some descends like Beelzebub.

things that i want.

Red sonia, Pandora, Ares, freyr and horus. last 2 for mono red.

like i said these are thigns that i want but really dont need, i just need ranks and leveling up my teams. oh and well need lots of tamas.

Uhm zero stoned satan with
Unevo kirin lvl 42
Echidna lvl 59 (skill lvl 5)
Cu chulainn (non ultimate) 84
Busty sieg 67
Valk busty max
Chrono's evo kirin 65

Incredibly easy, didn't even stall for gravities...
Heck when i max this group i'll make it my staple descended...

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
2X skillup my ass... 0 for 8 on skill up attempts, particularly 0 for 6 with Siren.

Facebook group is also saying rates feel really bad this event. I'm not a fan of these new changes and general nerfs, and I really wouldn't be surprised if they did lower the rates during 2x events.

ido

I pulled the PAL egg machine this morning like I usually do and got a Keeper of the Rainbow. Shows that it is a six star rare...

What do I need to do with this thing, and is that a good pull?

hermit7

Ran Satan with a Kiran team. Was really under leveled but still managed to only spend 2 stones after being unable to activate the combo.

Pretty pleased overall. Now just need to find a way to run a team with him.

bodine1231

I pulled the PAL egg machine this morning like I usually do and got a Keeper of the Rainbow. Shows that it is a six star rare...

What do I need to do with this thing, and is that a good pull?

If you are just starting out it is a fantastic pull. After a while he'll become really easy to farm for you. He's used in evolving your monsters but because of his large HP and good attack he is used in alot of teams as well.

ido

If you are just starting out it is a fantastic pull. After a while he'll become really easy to farm for you. He's used in evolving your monsters but because of his large HP and good attack he is used in alot of teams as well.

Yeah, wow I just noticed his HP. Looks like when I have the cost to add him to my team, he would go well with my Lucifer.

Kreed

Yeah, wow I just noticed his HP. Looks like when I have the cost to add him to my team, he would go well with my Lucifer.

Rainbow Keeper is actually used to evolve lots of monsters in the game and you have to regularly farm him from his weekly dungeon, however he does make a decent sub until you can find better members, particularly when you're just starting out.

the general low level lucy team involves 2x Lucy and Rainbow Keeper / Dub Myths to fill out the team. Even with those mats as subs you'll be able to steamroll most content

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
No idea why I ran Satan again. I had 72 stam...Could have run dubs twice. Nonetheless, he's super easy with a Kirin team. Mine is already max leveled/awoken. But lol at max skilling.

coy

Facebook group is also saying rates feel really bad this event. I'm not a fan of these new changes and general nerfs, and I really wouldn't be surprised if they did lower the rates during 2x events.

With my small sample size, I have similar feelings. Went 0/11 for various skillups yesterday. If this is true, I am glad I held onto those Heras then.

xCobalt

Not having too much luck with Topalits today. The red, green and blue ones definitely appear more often in the first 3 floors.

razterik

Went 1/37 yesterday on skill ups. 2x seems busted. Wasted all my evolved drops for Michael. Probably not enough left to max until next time it comes around in 6+ months.

JP Godfest rolls:
Fairlio
CDK
Light golem
Gold egg! - Vritra, argh.

This means my US rolls tonight will have better luck, right?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Went 1/37 yesterday on skill ups. 2x seems busted. Wasted all my evolved drops for Michael. Probably not enough left to max until next time it comes around in 6+ months.

JP Godfest rolls:
Fairlio
CDK
Light golem
Gold egg! - Vritra, argh.

This means my US rolls tonight will have better luck, right?

I thought Vritra got a buff to make him not terrible? Or maybe I'm making that up?

shinjijai

this game makes me laugh sometimes. after getting lilith and vamp during satan run, i decide i'll try for skill up each one; i get two super in a row during the feedings... guntroll be guntrolling.

suko_32

this game makes me laugh sometimes. after getting lilith and vamp during satan run, i decide i'll try for skill up each one; i get two super in a row during the feedings... guntroll be guntrolling.

Just be happy it wasn't a two supers in a row on Pengdras. :)

Kreed

I thought Vritra got a buff to make him not terrible? Or maybe I'm making that up?

Yes he got two buffs. HIs Active buff is now based on his attack and not a set amount like it was before, so at max he can do around 200K of dark damage with his dark attack (this is in the US version). However this in turn became a nerf for his skill up monsters since their attack isn't as high (particularly the final fantasy crystal monster that can't level up).

The second buff was recent and it was made to his leader skill, which once again includes God Types in addition to Dragons.

Jagernaut

I made 5 metal dragon runs and got 5 kings and 1 Tamadra. That makes a total of 41 Tamadra I have gotten this far (only 2 were from twinlits). Pretty lucky.

SaberVulcan

I made 5 metal dragon runs and got 5 kings and 1 Tamadra. That makes a total of 41 Tamadra I have gotten this far (only 2 were from twinlits). Pretty lucky.

~_~. I have gotten a grand total of 2 Tamadra's that were not free from events. You are a jerk.

In other news, I have been contemplating leveling up my Batwing ( http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=9350 ) but not really sure if its worth it. Dark is my strongest color, and I run Loki or Lucifer teams most of the time, but I also have Haku and L.Tron which I could utilize for the 3.5x dmg, and those would prolly be more useful in the long run. Thoughts?

Tobe

Need 1 goddamn onyx mask. That last awakening for yomi is killing me. Also the flame gala works for me, more chances on ares, Horus and Freyr. Goddamit iap. I going to sell my dota items to keep the iap going.

razterik

He's really not that bad anymore, but I have three of him on my US account and he isn't that useful for the JP teams I have right now. I can slot him on Red Sonia for the two dark row enhancements, I guess.

With my small sample size, I have similar feelings. Went 0/11 for various skillups yesterday. If this is true, I am glad I held onto those Heras then.

I had a 50% success rate feeding Heras yesterday, it's really just about a random streak of good or bad luck, nothing's changed.

Oh, and JP rolls:
Strawberry Dragon
Sea Serpent

Maybe I'll do a few more.

REM rolls is where the game kills me.

Jagernaut

~_~. I have gotten a grand total of 2 Tamadra's that were not free from events. You are a jerk.

In other news, I have been contemplating leveling up my Batwing ( http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=9350 ) but not really sure if its worth it. Dark is my strongest color, and I run Loki or Lucifer teams most of the time, but I also have Haku and L.Tron which I could utilize for the 3.5x dmg, and those would prolly be more useful in the long run. Thoughts?

Don't hate the player, hate Gungho. I just made a pal pull and got another Tamadra. :)

Edit. Batwing Batman is great, I would lvl him up ASAP.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
He's really not that bad anymore, but I have three of him on my US account and he isn't that useful for the JP teams I have right now. I can slot him on Red Sonia for the two dark row enhancements, I guess.

I can't decide if I want to spend my dark mats on him. I think it still boils down to if I roll DTron or Pandora tonight.

yami4ct

3 rolls on JP Godfest

+1 Vampire (Ok, I guess)
Berry Dragon
Machine Golem Mk II (Another one. My third soooooo.... trash)

So, yeah. Definitely got Gun-tolled. Berry dragon any good? Worth evolving?

SaberVulcan

Still very situational. I use him in my Lucifer team for the obvious synergy. At level 70 his nuke does 180k, which is pretty damn nice. Considering he is a "late bloomer", when I ever get him up to max I imagine it will hit pretty close to the 300k Lucifer does.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
3 rolls on JP Godfest

+1 Vampire (Ok, I guess)
Berry Dragon
Machine Golem Mk II (Another one. My third soooooo.... trash)

So, yeah. Definitely got Gun-tolled. Berry dragon any good? Worth evolving?

Fruit dragons are good for one thing - 9 awakenings. Any of the fruit dragons will make great subs of teams of their corresponding color simply because they offer so many awakenings.

Hellers

Does anyone have a link to the metal dragon daily schedule for the European version? It seems to be different to the US version

Top Bottom