• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Damaniel

Banned
Two rolls in the REM now that Godfest is up:

- Gigas (ugh)
- Incarnation of Kirin, Sakuya (nice!)

Was going to buy more stones, but I think I'll pass this time around. I still have some time to decide...

GrOdin, dup.
Haku, Finally, still missing Leilan maybe next time.
Sun Wukong, wanted Pandora but he will do for now.

Yamatu is good but he needs orb changers and fire att enhance awakening subs to realize his true potential like all the other Hero Gods.

I already have a freyr, titan and now phoenix knight. But bleh at fire teams. My Dark team is all leveled up. Dammit Pandora.

Jinko

Did 15 pulls got.

Lilith. (needed one).
Leilan.
Meteror Volcano Dragon
Red Sonia
Another Valkyrie (makes 3)
Ame no Uzume.
Enchantress Siren.
Dark Golem Mk.II (needed one)

Rest was crap, 4 frikkin toytops :( and a bunch of other junk.

Could have been worse but was hoping for a few more gods tbh.

BlueSteel

she is crazy good. awesome awakenings and skill. probably good for mid to late game. early game you cant even use her.
Oh interesting awakenings. I decided to roll just a bit and got her and decided to stop while I was ahead. Better than a dino rider that's for sure haha

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I have rolled 5 LTrons, 8 Haku, and 6 Echidna (which was part of a string of 12 silver eggs in a row).

Also have 3 Pandora's now, one of which is already evolved (she popped out that way). Such a weird fucking godfest.

Tobe

I have rolled 5 LTrons, 8 Haku, and 6 Echidna (which was part of a string of 12 silver eggs in a row).

Also have 3 Pandora's now, one of which is already evolved (she popped out that way). Such a weird fucking godfest.

5 ltrons goddamn that is like goodish bad luck.

Tobe

awesome gold egg luck, see what i did? didnt say good pull just said gold eggs.

Leilan
berserk +
Marine Rider
Dino Rider
Grodin +
Gigas
ADK
Dino Rider
Valk (fuck this bitch)

2 more rolls just cuz

Sun wukong + (cool)
2 fucking star mystic light knight lol

razterik

Rolled a bunch. Got a Light Tron as well. She's the worst godfest exclusive even with her upcoming ultimate. And my 6th Green Odin. For Heroes I came away with 4 Takeru, 3 Wukong, 2 Perseus/Andromeda, and no Pandora, who I wanted most. Fruit dragons came in with 2 strawberries, a melon, and a lemon. Finally filled out my Chinese girls with a sub Genbu and 2 Suzaku. Also got Hanzo, who completes my ninja set. No Dark Tron to go with him, though.

Tobe

Rolled a bunch. Got a Light Tron as well. She's the worst godfest exclusive even with her upcoming ultimate. And my 6th Green Odin. For Heroes I came away with 4 Takeru, 3 Wukong, 2 Perseus/Andromeda, and no Pandora, who I wanted most. Fruit dragons came in with 2 strawberries, a melon, and a lemon. Finally filled out my Chinese girls with a sub Genbu and 2 Suzaku. Also got Hanzo, who completes my ninja set. No Dark Tron to go with him, though.

how many stones? goddamn!

razterik

how many stones? goddamn!

Uh, a lot? Gold rate was about 34%, so a fair amount of junk in there as well. Bunch of lgiht/dark golems for some reason.

Thinking about waiting on Hanzo skill ups with Hanahimes I've been holding since war dragons. Feeling pretty burned on skill ups this event.

razterik

Did one pull and got Red Sonia. Haven't looked much into her. How useful is she?

Awesome. Run heavy red or heavy dark with row enhancements and blow up everything. Not quite as fantastic as the Blue Sonia/Blue Odin combo, but still very capable due to the large number of devil subs.

Also a flexible and powerful sub.

Volodja

Did 4 Pulls.
Got a Sakuya, an Indra an Agdrall and a Dark Golem MkII.
The only one that leaves me with a good taste in my mouth is Sakuya I think, but at least it kind of wards off any intention of restarting for now (I didn't reroll at start so I think my box is not great at all, but I'm somewhat progressing so for now I can live with it).

I swear I've pulled 8 L.Trons and 0 D.Trons since they were added to the Godfests. Fuck this bitch! Out of the new stuff I got Strawberry Dragon, Red Sonia, Perseus, Andromeda, and Yamato Takeru. Not gonna pull anymore this Godfest. Will wait for ROdin.

Also, FYI Best Buy online is selling $100 iTunes cards for $85. I just ordered 3 for $255, so I don't know if there's a limit.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/100-itu...18452832749&skuId=4056157&st=itunes&cp=1&lp=1
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/100-app...18972084513&skuId=9028459&st=itunes&cp=1&lp=2

Got a sayuka for a starter but idk, her leader skill seems super intimidating :(
Congrats! She's currently the best leader in the game. It'll take some practice getting used to activating her leader skill, though.

Jinko

Did 4 Pulls.
The only one that leaves me with a good taste in my mouth is Sakuya I think, but at least it kind of wards off any intention of restarting for now (I didn't reroll at start so I think my box is not great at all, but I'm somewhat progressing so for now I can live with it).

I rolled a Cupid when I started, so I know the feeling.

Volodja

I rolled a Cupid when I started, so I now the feeling.
I got a Salamander and my starting dragon was Plessie so it didn't even combo there. At my low level I can still use it with my ADK as Leader to some effect for now.
At least now I seem to have pulled a nice Leader, even if it's a bit delayed. Hopefully it's not too late.
I'll have to get used to her Skill however, it's kinda hard to nail all those 4 elements.

I've also just noticed that one of the random dudes I have in my Friends List has a Messenger of God, Archangel so I think I can run a Resolve team now and see if I can manage to get some Dub-thingies.

I'd like to have a Titan for that but getting floor bosses seems to be a pipe dream so I gave up on that.

Jinko

I'd like to have a Titan for that but getting floor bosses seems to be a pipe dream so I gave up on that.

There are a fair few resolve monsters that come from the pal machines, plus the Ogre's, which come from the normal dungeons.

is it possible to backup the game before the starter REM pull and restore the backup if the pull sucks?

Oh wait, yea you can do that, my bad.

linsivvi

Did 4 Pulls.

You really couldn't get a better roll than her, so that's a bit of an understatement....

As for Titan, tower of giants will be at half stamina for 2 days so it's a good time to farm him now.

Svafnir

I started this game two days ago and got Horus during godfest - is that good? I have no idea how rare he is. Wish I had more magic stones to try more pulls.

bodine1231

I started this game two days ago and got Horus during godfest - is that good? I have no idea how rare he is. Wish I had more magic stones to try more pulls.

Very good late game leader, one of the best. (Hard to activate though)

16 pulls,not sure how to feel about it

Wanchan

3 pulls : toytops, leilan, perseus.

Said i wouldn't roll this godfest but i just saw that my 365 days bonus is really close.

Genji

Rolled some more because I have no willpower:

Angel +1
Earth Golem
Fenrir Knght
Naga +1
Lilith
Su Wukong
Sylph
Dragonette
G. Odin + 1
Salamander +1
Shiva +1
Titan
Pandora +1 (!)

I think I'm set. NO more rolling REM for a long time.

saichi

Only have enough for 2 rolls

Echidna +1
Genie the light element

should I keep the 2nd Echidna or feed her for skill up?

Hope all the new light meta owners pour some exp into her! Need more light meta buds.

not sure why L Meta gets all the hate... :(

I have a low level but fully awakened L Meta running sometimes... add me 363,964,207

Top Bottom