• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Zero_IYAD

2 pulls:
Yamato Takeru
Berry Dragon

It's kinda annoying how many times they gave me the fire god whenever I decide to make a pull or two every godfest!
This happened way too many times =_=
Leilan, Uriel, Ares, Ame no Uzume -& the 2nd pull was her evolved form >.> -

2 pulls:
Yamato Takeru
Berry Dragon

It's kinda annoying how many times they gave me the fire god whenever I decide to make a pull or two every godfest!
This happened way too many times =_=
Leilan, Uriel, Ares, Ame no Uzume -& the 2nd pull was her evolved form >.> -

Dude my box is the same way except with dark monsters.

With the two godfest pulls today I have almost every dark god up to pandora, I am missing vitra (not really missing it though), Pandora and Yomi.

Got 6* Hanzo and echidna the red empress in two pulls 8 hours apart. Echidna was fed for awakenings (I already have a second echidna I am trying to max skill at 4* for low cost teams).

6* Hanzo is nice, means I have a complete Dtron team, just no Dtron. I still have not pulled any of the godfest rem exclusive monsters after almost 400 days. Maybe next fest after my 400 day stones)

1st roll gryps rider
2nd roll haku

ok i don't need anything else :p

i'll roll for the 3rd for fun
drall

i just wanted haku so now i'm set!

Maledict

I gave into temptation, and pulled 3 tmes. Succubus (whihc I actually need), some lemon fruit dragon which looks useless, and Kiriin.

Only, I'm already running Horus as my leader and struggle with him, so there's no point using her as a leader. So guess she sits on the bench instead until I have enough team points to use her for her 20% health loss ability.

Zero_IYAD

Btw, not giving us the Egyptian busties till now is truly insulting!
What are they waiting for?!
Specially that they've been out on the European version the second they got version 6.3 :|
& where are our free Tamadras?! We got 2 vs how many the Japanese version got so far? like 30?!

linsivvi

Specially that they've been out on the European version the second they got version 6.3 :|
& where are our free Tamadras?! We got 2 vs how many the Japanese version got so far? like 30?!

Word.

Now we can't busty Horus and use the time extend evolve against Izanami.

Pure bullshit.

J0dy77

Two rolls. Strawberry dragon and another Leylan. Not sure if I should just feed her or go for the awakening. Can't see the need for two.

Limit

Its utterly ridiculous. NA Gungho will probably be releasing Egyptian ultimates in pairing it up with an Egyptian Godfest sometime in future; milking the update for all its worth.

Dispatch

Two pulls: Pandora and Chiyome.

And +1 for being irritated with North America's forgotten status in terms of events, free stones, ultimate evolutions, etc.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Maxed my Pandora, now I'm trying to build a team. With our luck, we won't get updated Hero leader skills for months. But whatever. I tired to pull a DTron and failed. I have every member BUT DTron, haha. So I'm going to build a Pandora team!

Anyone seen any good teams surrounding her?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So I went through my box. The only things I'm missing that I think are really worth noting are:

Kushinada, Umi&Yama, Okuninushi, DTron, Gronia, Parv, and Ra.

I managed to pull all the heroes, the rest of the Chinese gods, and even some random stuff like Hanzo, Neptune, and Ares during this fest.

I think my box is basically done. I've given up on DTron, and a few random gods I don't care about (Baal, Apollo, etc.) have no real use on my teams.

J0dy77

Keep them, i would just wait to see what Gungho is planning for the chinese ultis forms before doing anything.

Good point, I'll hold onto her. I'm actually more interested in her as a sub.

So I went through my box. The only things I'm missing that I think are really worth noting are:

I managed to pull all the heroes, the rest of the Chinese gods, and even some random stuff like Hanzo, Neptune, and Ares during this fest.

I think my box is basically done. I've given up on DTron, and a few random gods I don't care about (Baal, Apollo, etc.) have no real use on my teams.

O.O How many rolls did it take?

On a well documented note, fuck twinlits.

Volodja

There are a fair few resolve monsters that come from the pal machines, plus the Ogre's, which come from the normal dungeons.
I know, it would take me 1 second to get one of those, but I would have liked to get the Heartbreaker ability that comes with the Titan to speed things up a bit in a pinch.
You really couldn't get a better roll than her, so that's a bit of an understatement....

As for Titan, tower of giants will be at half stamina for 2 days so it's a good time to farm him now.
Yeah I know that I can find it there but I've run it a few times and it just doesn't drop.
As for Sakuya I managed to find another one in my friends list so I can get a x25 multiplier, but she is still kinda hard to use, at least for now.

Quantum

saved up four pulls for the godfest -

was extremely happy about it, after 323 day to be able to do it!

best pull... mermaid.

luls - the greatest thing about godfest is it reminds me why I dont spend money.

(and for some reason gungho likes punishing/trolling players)

looking at my account I'm tempted to feed all of my pulls to level up that poor mermaid I pulled.

but I know - I nurse my hangover and will be jealous of the big pullers on this forum.

nicoga you're my hero!
next time i'll swap job i'll think about a "gaming allowance" greater then my current 300 eur/month :X
with 300 eur/month considering i won all console save xboned, i can at most reserve 10-20 eur for pad :X

coy

Maxed my Pandora, now I'm trying to build a team. With our luck, we won't get updated Hero leader skills for months. But whatever. I tired to pull a DTron and failed. I have every member BUT DTron, haha. So I'm going to build a Pandora team!

Anyone seen any good teams surrounding her?

Seeing as you've mentioned having a DMeta team, you can use those components in similar fashion. Between Pandora leads, Hanzo and Gryps:

4 Row Enhance
3 Skill Boost

Fill the other 2 spots as you see fit. I know you have Red Sonia with those fantastic awakenings. Byakko, Loki, CDKV, any of the Bats, hell, go FA Lucifer if you have him. She has tons of options and will only get better with the leader skill buff and additional awakenings for gods.

best pull... mermaid.

My gf pulled twice: 2 Machine Golem. She was willing to spend a bunch, but after that start she decided to hold off.

I've got a dozen stones all waiting for Twinlits this weekend. With the change to baba tamas, I'd like to stash a few for the future. Here's hoping the runs go well aka F1 does not bone me.

Quantum

My gf pulled twice: 2 Machine Golem. She was willing to spend a bunch, but after that start she decided to hold off.

I've got a dozen stones all waiting for Twinlits this weekend. With the change to baba tamas, I'd like to stash a few for the future. Here's hoping the runs go well aka F1 does not bone me.

I think this pull made me realize how difficult it is to be a non IAP player - I posted my box recently and have been running a monodark team.

quite honestly I love reading this forum, but realize I'm never going to come close to the people who spend buckets - I'm considering cutting my losses and selling everything back to gungho for "gold" - waiting for the "z" version.

we use the term 'trolled' but after 300+ days (well the ones I actually logged in too) I have a stable of mobs that are good, but pretty much pale in comparison to someone who picked up the game yesterday and rolled a Seraph of Dawn Lucifer.

its almost like PAD became my grown up mmorpg.

Spent some hours rerolling to get a good God character, and skipped some potential ones, only to get some lamer ones.
Went to sleep, got up and tried again, and got Haku. I think that's good based on the A Tier, right?

ugh

a bunch of really bad pulls.

Karin
Red Chinese (2nd)
2 Echidnas
Perseus
Light Hero God
L. Meta (2nd)
2 Sea Serpents

and some more really bad stuff. No more money guys, just can't do it.

Radav

Wait.... the European version got the Egyptian Busties but we didn't?!?!?!?!!? What the alkjaflk;afdkjla;kla;kla! Argh, I swear to god. The game is fun... they're making a ton of money and they can't keep us up to date even with the European version which came out way after the US. It's really annoying... Maybe I'm just taking out my frustrations after that damn twinlit dungeon screwed with my head again. lol

Oh, if you think you're completely boned when you make your first match and end up with 2 twinlits up. Keep on going. I've successfully won like 5 times when I had 2 of them up after my first combo. So hope is not lost! But ugh... that first floor.

coy

Spent some hours rerolling to get a good God character, and skipped some potential ones, only to get some lamer ones.
Went to sleep, got up and tried again, and got Haku. I think that's good based on the A Tier, right?

She is definitely worth keeping. Many of her vital subs are farmable (Echidna, Vampire, Hera) and her team can take down descends. Also, you'll find lots more Byakko users nowadays. Definitely a keeper!

She was my first roll as well and I've been able to clear all but one dungeon so far, good first roll for sure.

Pull1: Pandora
Pull2: pandora +1

Lol. I do need to figure out a good team. I don't really have a good end game team built. Just been scrapping by with verche and shiva teams

Ashodin

Wish I could give you my extra Umi&Yama bro

Tobe

Five stones on twinlits. Yup can't do this but fuck it I got my angelit. Now I need divine onyx mask and mystic mask. War deity of the tsundere tsukuwaifu is coming. <3

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Seeing as you've mentioned having a DMeta team, you can use those components in similar fashion. Between Pandora leads, Hanzo and Gryps:

4 Row Enhance
3 Skill Boost

Fill the other 2 spots as you see fit. I know you have Red Sonia with those fantastic awakenings. Byakko, Loki, CDKV, any of the Bats, hell, go FA Lucifer if you have him. She has tons of options and will only get better with the leader skill buff and additional awakenings for gods.

Playing around with her, the issue I've found is that I don't seem to have enough skill boosts on the orb changers. I'd like to see how that works. I guess if I could manage to get some extra Tamas, I could awaken FA Luci and Pandora. That would probably help with the skill boosts.

yami4ct

Took the advice from here and switched from Isis as my main to Bastet. Got everything farmed that once I get her up to lvl 50 from 46 and get one more RK, I can get her straight to ultimate level. That means I need some advice. I had been planning my team around Isis and now I need to adapt it around Bastet, but I'm not exactly sure the best way to go about that. Here's my box.

gJMth2Kl.jpg
oyvB0E7l.jpg
S4tUKp2l.jpg

I was thinking of continue to build a variation on the tri/quad color team I was building for my Isis. My current team is

Bastet, Aqua Baron, Echidna, Vampire Lord, Dragon Knight.

So, I guess I'm asking if this is going to continue to be a viable path to run on? Is Vampire, for instance, going to be someone I should invest in for this team? I clearly don't want Aqua Baron for the long term, but what else should I look into?

Ducarmel

Playing around with her, the issue I've found is that I don't seem to have enough skill boosts on the orb changers. I'd like to see how that works. I guess if I could manage to get some extra Tamas, I could awaken FA Luci and Pandora. That would probably help with the skill boosts.
Have you seen some of the game play video of her, seems like max awoken dark fruit dragon or d.meta are must haves.

https://www.google.com/search?q=パンド...q=パンドラ&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=vid

So, I guess I'm asking if this is going to continue to be a viable path to run on? Is Vampire, for instance, going to be someone I should invest in for this team? I clearly don't want Aqua Baron for the long term, but what else should I look into?

There are many ways to go with Bastet but I found I was most successful with her going mono green, healer team, or tricolor team. Tricolor is my favorite but in order to use it succefully you need Meimei or Leilian as subs and other subs that match there active skill to fill the rest of the team depending on the dungeon.

Some guides
Bastet appreciation
http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=23421

Mono Green
http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=4109

This is a Kushinada guide but it does explain the tricolor team a bit more
http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=23840

Jonsoncao

Banned
saved up four pulls for the godfest -

was extremely happy about it, after 323 day to be able to do it!

best pull... mermaid.

luls - the greatest thing about godfest is it reminds me why I dont spend money.

(and for some reason gungho likes punishing/trolling players)

looking at my account I'm tempted to feed all of my pulls to level up that poor mermaid I pulled.

but I know - I nurse my hangover and will be jealous of the big pullers on this forum.

Reroll, that's it.

I started this game around Xmas 2013, didn't spend a penny on this game. And I pulled 7 gods so far from REM.

had 20 stones like you did, pulled a Pandora and a Kagutsuchi.

9p3USI6.png

Kreed

Took the advice from here and switched from Isis as my main to Bastet. Got everything farmed that once I get her up to lvl 50 from 46 and get one more RK, I can get her straight to ultimate level. That means I need some advice. I had been planning my team around Isis and now I need to adapt it around Bastet, but I'm not exactly sure the best way to go about that. Here's my box.

I was thinking of continue to build a variation on the tri/quad color team I was building for my Isis. My current team is

Bastet, Aqua Baron, Echidna, Vampire Lord, Dragon Knight.

Most late game Bastet team's take advantage of her healer subtype by using all healer monsters, particularly the monster King Shynee which has the ability to increase spike damage for healers. So besides King Shynee, you will also want more Healer subs (Valkyrie and Fairlio or COC Healer being the most ideal members as well as Echidna for stalling). You're still early in the game though so any healer type will do once you get a King Shynee.

Twinlits accomplished for too many stones.

Got an angelit... Wanted devilit (too many dark monsters that need it). 1 more and I would have Ra's ultimate evo...

Jinko

I think this pull made me realize how difficult it is to be a non IAP player - I posted my box recently and have been running a monodark team.

quite honestly I love reading this forum, but realize I'm never going to come close to the people who spend buckets - I'm considering cutting my losses and selling everything back to gungho for "gold" - waiting for the "z" version.

we use the term 'trolled' but after 300+ days (well the ones I actually logged in too) I have a stable of mobs that are good, but pretty much pale in comparison to someone who picked up the game yesterday and rolled a Seraph of Dawn Lucifer.

its almost like PAD became my grown up mmorpg.

True, thats my biggest issue with PAD, you constantly feel like you are fighting the game and its roadblock game mechanics, spending money is not always the solution either though, you can get a bunch of awesome monsters and still end up with no evo mats and enhance mats.

Z cant come soon enough, although I kind of wish they hadnt copied pokemon and had kept it more inline with the mobile game at a cheaper price.

Kyuur

3 pulls, got:

Pierdrawn
Agdrall
Machine Golem Mk.II

First two are okay, but not optimal draws since I am running a Kirin team. Golem would've been cool except I recently got Mk.I from the pal machine.

Really wanted Leilan. ;_;

Tobe

Problably spent around four 90 stamina bars trying to get divine onyx and farming OoH for the mystic mask. Drop rates are ass, tho I've gotten at least 12 plus eggs.

Edit: got my divine mask, tsukuyomi is max awoken :) now OoH for the mystic.

Edit 2: gungho trolling at its best. 3 floors, 3 mystics mask, i got 3 demon harpies

Genji

Got a 1 stone run in and 2 2 stone runs in. Unfortunately, 0 Tamas :( Still can't easily calculate exactly how much damage I need to push out on the 1st stage, I almost always leave 2 lits up and after that it's a crap shoot depending on orbs.

saichi

Reroll, that's it.

I started this game around Xmas 2013, didn't spend a penny on this game. And I pulled 7 gods so far from REM.

9p3USI6.png

You are one of the few lucky ones.You pulled Green Odin, Horus, Kirin, Loki, Pandora, Valk and Venus from REM in a couple months of time without spending a dime. That's impressive.

My 8 Skill Boost Ra/TAMADRApurin team didn't pan out as expected in Twinlits. Everything went as planned until the Twins.

Turn 1: Nuke with Light Whiskey then mass attack to sweep Mythlits.
Turn 2: Make match to charge Ra.
Turn 3: Zap with Ra
Turn 4-? Menace. Kill Dub-myths. Charge skills and set-up board on TAMA.
Boss rd: Board was set-up to do a 6-match combo including a mass Light and Wood attack. There were 9 total Light orbs in the combo. With TAMApurin's skill, Light attacks were boosted to 42x ATK (84x vs Devilit). Unfortunately, I didn't get a single skyfall match. So, the 6-match combo only took off a little more than half of the Twins' health. Much less than I was expecting. With only 3 more turns to attack I was orb trolled for the next 2 turns. On the last turn I got all colors on the board, but the damage wasn't enough to kill the Twins before they attacked and killed me.

Back to Olympios.

Quantum

Reroll, that's it.

your luck is amazing, mine is not - I've decided just to take a break from it for awhile and not think about it, although I'm sure I'll have to keep collecting the free stones.

ugh, i ran twinlits a bunch and the devlights refuse to drop. trying to get 3 for zeus stratios but so far have 7 light lits and only 2 dark. 3 tamas and 6 dubs overall. At least I've gotten pretty good at 0 stoning the dungeion. Usually unless i get a skyfall and overkill on round one 1x3 light and 3x3 other colors(red green or blue) kills everything except one mythlit and from there its usually easy stalling.

Top Bottom