• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

I guess I bitch and moan about free Tama, but I do have a lot of awakenings in my box. It's just annoying because some of the more oddball awakenings (damage reduciton, +ATK, etc) will almost never see the light of day on my teams because I don't want to waste a Tama on that junk. Helpful when stacked up, but with how rare Tama are, I just can't justify it.

Although, if I can farm Fagan ever, I may have a change of heart. First step is to max skill my Hanzo with Tengu on Monday...

I hear you. I got 3 sitting in my box right now not sure what to spend them on. The stats for the the Echidna busty are disappointing. She really needed an HP boost, but got ATK instead.

Kreed

What was the update about???

We got art assets for Red Odin and Blue Sonia, and the Ultimate forms of the 4 non Bastet Egyptian gods, Archangel and Alraune, and the Ripper Dragons except the blue one.

None of these are activated yet though.

Edit: Beaten

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
For anyone looking to pick up Tengu or materials for skillups on Monday, I found my old team.

0-stone Legend. Gigas is at 7 turn CD, each ogre has a few skill levels. Flame Chaser = lolez

1521853_10202987532237736_863343970_n.jpg

coy

Awesome, thanks for the advice!

I mean, I only suggested a water-focused U&Y team cause I thought it's best to have primarily one colour on rainbow teams and I seem to have some decent water subs for it. Only just rolled Andromeda in the last godfest so hadn't really thought of a team for her, but that does sound pretty good. Seems like it would have more damage potential than a U&Y team but appears to be more heavily reliant on orb changing. Think I'd probably prefer the gameplay of rainbow teams, but maybe I'll give it a shot.

I think I may have gotten one Tamadra drop so far, but JP seems to give them out like crazy so I have no problem with that. Still have like 10 in the mail waiting for someone to be used on. Feel bad for all you US guys.

Looks like Two Heroes is up now but only for a few more hours so guess I'll miss out on that. Oh well, next time.

Having the ability to focus on a particular color will definitely be stronger than a true rainbow team. A supremely strong UmiYama team with an emphasis on water would require B.Odin and I&I. Even with that said, I would definitely stick with UmiYama teams for descends. If Hera comes around soon, aim for her as she will help immensely especially against the high HP bosses.

24 updates and apparently those are the art assets for the ultimate evos.

However, they are not live yet.

Ugh, saw the update and was hella excited! I went to Friends list first to see if anyone had new Horuses (Hori?) and Isises up but nada. So sad...

Pacman2k

Rank 144... 23 more to go to that Rank 167. Feels like it'll take a year to go from 167 to 267 for the 150 stam, do people even bother aiming for it?

I just hit that sweet 150 stam milestone last night.

It hasnt been worth it yet but next time supers come around it will feel nice.

Tobe

Bustied valk :) max skilled now it to get her to lvl 99. Evolved Bastet, just needing a dub for the ultimate. Seems they also had both Anubis and echilada busties in the patch so I gotta start working on them (echidna already 70 so no prob, Anubis is on 30 tho). God my dtron team is getting stacked. Also I'm like 8 levels away from 100 stamina :)

Thanks to Super Metal, I was able to max level my Pandora and evolve her. Now I just need to get more xp to level her up. Some questions on her:
1 - What makes the typical Pandora team? I can guess Vamp and CDK for their ability to make dark orbs, but what else?
2 - I have 3 tamas right now. Is it worth it to spend them on her?

Thanks!

Ducarmel

Thanks to Super Metal, I was able to max level my Pandora and evolve her. Now I just need to get more xp to level her up. Some questions on her:
1 - What makes the typical Pandora team? I can guess Vamp and CDK for their ability to make dark orbs, but what else?

Thanks!

check out nicoga3000 post
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=99402320&postcount=9758

I bet there are other teams but for now that seems to be the best for now.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic

Thanks!

The post that Ducarmel linked is worth reading. Also, you probably want to see what team options you have before you spend the tamas. Hero teams NEED row enhance to be viable. Also, with no way to skill them up, CD reduction won't hurt. But put together your broken team first and then compare awakening options.

Hmmm, looks like I am missing some vital(?) parts - no Sonia, no Hanzo. I do have D/B Vamp, D/R Persephone, and CDKV. I could put Loki (who might be worth the 3 tama I have to get 2 row enhancements) in as my last piece. This would end up being a bit of a project as I would want to max awaken Pandora & Loki for sure, CDK is not max skilled yet (neither is Persephone), and they range in level from 44 to 76.

Just finished running super metals. 9 runs and 10 Supers plus a bunch of kings. Pretty damn good if i do say so myself. Evolved my zeus stratios. Now gotta figure out what to do with it.

bodine1231

Hmmm, looks like I am missing some vital(?) parts - no Sonia, no Hanzo. I do have D/B Vamp, D/R Persephone, and CDKV. I could put Loki (who might be worth the 3 tama I have to get 2 row enhancements) in as my last piece. This would end up being a bit of a project as I would want to max awaken Pandora & Loki for sure, CDK is not max skilled yet (neither is Persephone), and they range in level from 44 to 76.

I have a max awoken Pandora and personally I'm not touching her until this Tamadra situation gets sorted out. Pandora seems like she was built with the Japan server in mind and not ours.

5c0HPKK.jpg

New Gold/Metal Dragon dungeon. 25 Stamina, 5 floors, and at the last floor is two High Dragons and a Baby Tamadra.

You've got to be kidding me...

5c0HPKK.jpg

New Gold/Metal Dragon dungeon. 25 Stamina, 5 floors, and at the last floor is two High Dragons and a Baby Tamadra.

so basically 75 stamina per baby tama? Thats not terrible. Previous farm methods are 180 stamina for 1 in twinlits or 150 stamina per baby in new twinlits. Any invades? If tamadara invaded that would actually be really good.

Genji

5c0HPKK.jpg

That looks less frustrating than trying for the same thing on Twinlits even if you have to evolve the baby. Still, would rather just be given 5 like the EU server is getting for their next event!

razterik

so basically 75 stamina per baby tama? Thats not terrible. Previous farm methods are 180 stamina for 1 in twinlits or 150 stamina per baby in new twinlits. Any invades? If tamadara invaded that would actually be really good.

And 75 stamina for the light dub, 30 for plants/ flower, 5 for the gold dragon...

Ugh, just realized that the Pandora team Nicoga linked to is using a Lucifer, not a Vamp. 2 skill reductions and a row enhancement does make him an obvious member. Unfortunately, not a monster I have :(. He is just a gold pull, right?

Totakeke

Ran another 15-20 times on the hello kitty dungeon again today on my main and alt, still no sign of the invade. Makes me wonder why I'm playing this game again. :p

Ugh, just realized that the Pandora team Nicoga linked to is using a Lucifer, not a Vamp. 2 skill reductions and a row enhancement does make him an obvious member. Unfortunately, not a monster I have :(. He is just a gold pull, right?

If you have all the rest then it's already pretty good. Unless you're very heavy IAP, you shouldn't expect to get best or perfect teams anyway.

Since I stopped farming Pengdras (because Supers are so much easier and efficient to farm) Mythlits have become a chore to acquire. And it seems like so many damn monsters need it for evos now. I'm farming the Sprite dungeon for them even though it isn't 2x drop, because I have too many monsters I want to evo to have to wait another week. Luckily there isn't anything else worth farming today.

I actually just sold off 60 Dragon Plants that have been cluttering my box. I actually run Thursday dungeon because I need the Fruits more than the Plants. I still kept 40 Plants though, to evo a bunch of Pengdras I got for clearing a bunch of the tech dungeons in challenge mode.

Also, fuck TAMAbabies! I hope we get another crack at pre-nerfed Twinlits so I can stock up on more regular TAMAs.
Finally habe enough stones to pull Hello Kitty machine..

Kitty Valk

!!!!!!!!
Nice. That's a good pull. Awesome monster.

Since I stopped farming Pengdras (because Supers are so much easier and efficient to farm) Mythlits have become a chore to acquire. And it seems like so many damn monsters need it for evos now. I'm farming the Sprite dungeon for them even though it isn't 2x drop, because I have too many monsters I want to evo to have to wait another week. Luckily there isn't anything else worth farming today.

I actually just sold off 60 Dragon Plants that have been cluttering my box. I actually run Thursday dungeon because I need the Fruits more than the Plants. I still kept 40 Plants though, to evo a bunch of Pengdras I got for clearing a bunch of the tech dungeons in challenge mode.

Also, fuck TAMAbabies! I hope we get another crack at pre-nerfed Twinlits so I can stock up on more regular TAMAs.

Nice. That's a good pull. Awesome monster.

Twinlits have been a great way to get mythlits for me. Usually get 2 per 3 runs.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I rerolled today and got Umisachi & Yamasachi. I should be alright for the most part, yes?

Absolutely. The only downside the twins have is that they aren't dark or light (which have no resistance and only a weakness). But they cover 2 of the 4 required elements to their combo, so...You're good.

Marvelous

Absolutely. The only downside the twins have is that they aren't dark or light (which have no resistance and only a weakness). But they cover 2 of the 4 required elements to their combo, so...You're good.

Nice. Guess I'll save up the magic stones until the Godfest event.

I rerolled today and got Umisachi & Yamasachi. I should be alright for the most part, yes?

If that is the blue/Green monster with match four specific atk orbs and get a 4 or 5x multiplier then yes, it is one of the best monsters in the game. (the second monster behind Kirin in the A tier rank on the first page)

Congrats!

Top Bottom