• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

BgEy88uCAAAF5tE.jpg:large

busty chiyome

that might be the first time 'busty' is pretty accurate....

What's the origin of the term 'busty' anyway? I presume it's not actually that? :)

Back when all us plebs had to go on was the Chinese Wiki it was a Google mistranslation of "final/ultimate" and it kinda stuck cause it was hilarious? Every once if a while you might find people referring to Hera as "spatula" which is also from Google Translate.

Tobe

Congrats.

I simply can't do it. I've fed SO many to those damn fruit dragons and can't get them to tick up. During 2x skill-up even.

just to fuck with you, did it with no 2x. lol tho i had no skill ups on ANYTHING else. hk world joker refuses to go up from 9.

@ George: Thanks for the advice regarding Bats. I'll definitely go with the max-skill version (and since I don't have a lot of Attackers hanging around, it looks like I'll be dropping in Deathstroke for now, too, until I ever pull Red Odin or something). Team is looking like it's going to be: Dtron, D/L Yomi, Bats, Deathstroke, R/D Kagu (or Gryps Rider or Dragon Rider), Friend.

@ J0dy: Not sure if we're friends, but I have a max level DQ Hera, as well. 346,435,299.

Thanks to Super Golds today, I was able to take Olympios from 55 to 99. I had to run several different teams, though, since my friends were all running random stuff. Hera-Ur is a really good team for it. Otherwise, Bastet and Horus are playable and easy enough, too. And, of course, there's always Valk.

EDIT: Actually, looking through PDX, I think Dark Samurai Dragon Nobunaga would be a damn good addition to Dtron's team.

red pirate is ruthless, pos shit right there. barely impossible to stall with dtron. :( tamas i need you!!!!

Yea, the hard part is definitely stalling for skills. Was one turn short of getting Echidna up for the fourth floor to stall for a bit more before the boss. Really wish I had some decent monsters with skill boost, Blue Odin would be awesome. At least Hades will get one with the updated awakenings.

linsivvi

I don't think I'll be farming for red chaser here. I mean, yeah the invade rate might be higher, but there only 4 floors so it'll still be hard to get it to drop.

Rahk

Ran the Metal Gold Dungeon twice on JP and got 2/2 Tamadra Baby drops, so hopefully you US folks actually get this as you appear to be in desperate need of Tamadras.

J0dy77

New Ulti's

I want a Dark ra!.

Doh!!! And I'm short on Red Dubs and the Crimson Mask I need for Horus. Been trying all week and it won't drop.

About Damn Time.

What is everyone planning to do with their Ra? The new L/L version seems insanely strong but almost on Savant tier. Matching all 5 colors plus hearts is so damn hard.

Finally. I evolved Horus to F/L, fully awakened him and fed him a +50 rcv Siren (still have a backup Siren).

Hmm. Might have to do this as well. Have a second Siren that isn't Max to replace the +45 egg one. Might wait for busty just because.

suko_32

Got F/L Horus on main and F/F Horus on the other because I can't do Twinlit on that one yet.

So which Arlune and Archangel are you guys going to evolve it into?

Still debating on which Ra I want.

Limit

Bah Gawd even Echidna ultimate is added!!!

What is everyone planning to do with their Ra? The new L/L version seems insanely strong but almost on Savant tier. Matching all 5 colors plus hearts is so damn hard.

100% going with light/light. Not even a question in my mind. I find that whenever I end up matching all the colors most of the time I also end up matching heart orbs.

J0dy77

Bah Gawd even Echidna ultimate is added!!!

100% going with light/light. Not even a question in my mind. I find that whenever I end up matching all the colors most of the time I also end up matching heart orbs.

I think I'm going to go that route myself, just need the extra Angelits. I have Hours to fill the 5 color match team. I'll take the L/L Ra just for the added challenge in the game. Might help me play better with setting up the board for big hits. 49X should wipe everything in sight.

Now the question of who to use as subs. Yomi and Horus might be staples for the + Time awakenings, echidna and maybe Susano.

Radav

I'm going to hold off while I decide what to do with my Ra. I think in the end I'll go L/L but, I rarely use him anymore since Kirin is so much easier to use and makes doing most descends much easier.

Limit

Oh hey, we might finally get to see more Echidna as leaders in the wild now that she has a semi decent leader skill. Perfect for challenge mode.

Wish they gave Echidna a boost to HP as well....

I think I'm going to go that route myself, just need the extra Angelits. I have Hours to fill the 5 color match team. I'll take the L/L Ra just for the added challenge in the game. Might help me play better with setting up the board for big hits. 49X should wipe everything in sight.

Now the question of who to use as subs. Yomi and Horus might be staples for the + Time awakenings, echidna and maybe Susano.

L/L Ra also has a Time awakening. Ra + Yomi + Shiva (after busties). Thats a lot of time to match...

Kreed

Going L/D for Ra, D/L for Anubis, and F/L for Horus. Mostly for having that subelement so I have one less element I "have" to run (Anubis for the nice x8 safety net and actually getting me to use him more often). Also I don't care for Ra L/L's leader skill. Even with the better Awakenings/time boost, x4 isn't strong enough for matching 5 orb types, and x7 is nice but x6 is just fine for everything in the game.

Going L/D for Ra, D/L for Anubis, and F/L for Horus. Mostly for having that subelement so I have one less element I "have" to run (Anubis for the nice x8 safety net and actually getting me to use him more often). Also I don't care for Ra L/L's leader skill. Even with the better Awakenings/time boost, x4 isn't strong enough for matching 5 orb types, and x7 is nice but x6 is just fine for everything in the game.

That's a good point. One of the things I loved using Ra for is the RCV-less dungeons. L/L actually makes him weaker for those dungeons. hmm.

15x with Anubis is going to just face roll any tri color dungeon. I can't wait.

ido

I evolved Echidna to her ultimate form when I saw the news and realized I had the evo materials.

Is she a good leader? And does her leader skill increase in damage as she levels up? It's awesome.

Radav

Wish they gave Echidna a boost to HP as well....

L/L Ra also has a Time awakening. Ra + Yomi + Shiva (after busties). Thats a lot of time to match...

That's a good point... I just don't know if I can justify going that route when 36X dmg feels like more then enough for just about any situation.

I evolved Echidna to her ultimate form when I saw the news and realized I had the evo materials.

Is she a good leader? And does her leader skill increase in damage as she levels up? It's awesome.

She has her uses as a leader...mainly speed farming Thursday. You can also stomp through lower level challenge content very easily as well.

Very good for challenge mode. Now I can run her to steam through lower content and higher level players can use her for higher level challenge farming.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic

She's a good substitute for Joker/Kagu if you don't have one for fast Thursday and Pengdra farming. Pengdra Village can be cleared with Joker/Kagu/Echidna paired up and matching any orb. Their leader abilities will wipe anything. Thursday is the same way - just match orbs and profit.

Otherwise, no - her leader ability is a complete gimmick designed to speed farm low def/low HP dungeons.

J0dy77

That's a good point... I just don't know if I can justify going that route when 36X dmg feels like more then enough for just about any situation.

Good points. I've never used Ra since I just got him recently and am still in the process of leveling him. If I could consistently hit the 36x I'm sure he could one shot most content. Matching 5 colors for only 4x damage was a shrewd move by gungho. Would have loved to seen 5x for 5 colors.

Another thought is to run both versions of Ra with friend leader for the possibility of 4x, 24x and 42x damage. Might be more reasonable.

Kreed

Good points. I've never used Ra since I just got him recently and am still in the process of leveling him. If I could consistently hit the 36x I'm sure he could one shot most content. Matching 5 colors for only 4x damage was a shrewd move by gungho. Would have loved to seen 5x for 5 colors.

They didn't want to piss off the "Kirin" community. Japanese players already got pissed off when the Hunter X Hunter monsters were released and outclassed a lot of God Monsters before Gungho buffed them.

Damn, still flip-flipping on what to do with Horus. Don't like seeing RCV take such a dip.

Hesitating on busty enchilada, too after reading that her ATK boost makes blasting through first floor of Twinlits dungeon easier.

Only one I'm sure of is Anubis, who I will busty to D/L

Damn, still flip-flipping on what to do with Horus. Don't like seeing RCV take such a dip.

Hesitating on busty enchilada, too after reading that her ATK boost makes blasting through first floor of Twinlits dungeon easier.

Only one I'm sure of is Anubis, who I will busty to D/L

D/D is the way to go! #onetruegod

Top Bottom