• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

coy

This is by no means scientific or anything. Anyways, I went down my Friends list to see who bustied what and noted the following for Horus:

F/F Horus: 2
F/L Horus: 10
reg Horus: 2

Pretty much how I expected it to go. Also, I've only seen 2 Ra and both went L/L, 1 Anubis at D/L, and, sadly, no Isis. If it matters, 143/150 friends.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Trying to farm Hanzo skill ups. Stupid things won't drop. Already farmed like 10 pirate runs... Only 1 Chiyome skill mat so far. Ronia makes legend a joke.

Nista

Pretty much how I expected it to go. Also, I've only seen 2 Ra and both went L/L, 1 Anubis at D/L, and, sadly, no Isis. If it matters, 143/150 friends.

I don't have enough Angelits farmed to evo all my Egyptians. :/

I'm also wary of evoing Echidna or Ra because with the extra dmg I'm not sure if I'd be able to safely stall for Twinlits the next time around?

Genji

Valentine's Day event:

1796512_782989458396315_146071401_n.png

*Hearts-a-Flutter*
[Duration]: 2/12 (Wed), midnight - 2/19 (Thur), 11:59 PM (PST)

This Valentine’s Day the P&D team wants to set your Hearts-a-Flutter with a spectacular new event! Challenging new Dungeons, deadly new Evo Materials, and a handful of charming little TAMADRA -- if that’s not romantic, we don’t know what is!

■① Daily Log-in Bonuses
2/12 - 2/13 - 1 Magic Stone
2/14 - 2/17 - 1 free TAMADRA daily
2/18 - 2/19 - 1 Magic Stone
※Bonuses will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PST) the following day.

■② Have some Dragons to evolve?
On top of the Trifruit Descended Dungeon that will allow you to perform powerful new Ultimate Fusions for certain Dragons, we’ve introduced a new kind of Limited Time Dungeon. Make sure to log in regularly to see if you can stop the Dragon Plant Infestation! Catch them if you can! Your Pengdra will thank you for it

■③ Special Event Dungeon Schedule:
2/12 - Zeus-Dios Descended!
2/13 - Hera Descended
2/14 - Draggie!
2/15 - Extreme Dragon Rush!
2/14- 2/15 - Trifruit Descended!
2/16 - Twinlit Descended!
2/16 - Takeminakata Descended!
2/17 - Hera-Is Descended!
2/18 - Zeus Descended!
2/19 - Breakers

■④ Awesome Daily Bonuses
Pal Egg Event:
2/12 - 2/19 - King Jewel/Metal Dragons

2x King appearance rates for the Metal and Jewel Dragons
[We will also have a special visits from Super Jewel King Dragons]
2x Skill Up rate
2x Drops for the Daily Special Dungeons
1.5x Coins for the Weekend Dungeon

GungHo said:
*Hearts-a-Flutter*

This Valentine’s Day the P&D team wants to set your Hearts-a-Flutter with a spectacular new event! Challenging new Dungeons, deadly new Evo Materials, and a handful of charming little TAMADRA -- if that’s not romantic, we don’t know what is!

■① Daily Log-in Bonuses

On top of the Trifruit Descended Dungeon that will allow you to perform powerful new Ultimate Fusions for certain Dragons, we’ve introduced a new kind of Limited Time Dungeon. Make sure to log in regularly to see if you can stop the Dragon Plant Infestation! Catch them if you can! Your Pengdra will thank you for it

2/13 - Hera Descended
2/14 - Draggie!

2/18 - Zeus Descended!
2/19 - Breakers

■④ Awesome Daily Bonuses
Pal Egg Event:

2x Skill Up rate

Godfest info is on the way!

MegaTon guys.

Itshappening.gif

edit : haha dammit Genji

Tobe

Actually extreme dragon rush has dark samurai so bam you got your atk enhancement for dtron team. Woot. Also red Odin coming??

coy

This looks real nice! Not even worried about 1 day of Twinlit runs. I do wonder if Bonia is in the REM now, too. The free tamas are fantastic so here's hoping this is a trend. Now to study up Trifruits dungeon.

razterik

"Dragon Plant Infestation" sounds a little seedy.

Are we happy with only four free Tamadras? I guess it's something.

Red Odin coming...before Blue Sonia? Hopefully both available for Godfest.

ido

I really want to get a Hera, do I have a shot in hell?

SoD Lucifer,
Ultimate Evolved Echidna
Witch of the Night, Lilith
Dub-mythlit
Red Pirate Dragon, Bartholomew
incarnation of Seiryuu, Karin
Siren(almost evolved fully... really close)
Loki
Vampire Lord

And others...

Do I have a shot? Really think she'd be awesome to have. Tips would be much appreciated.

ZeroAKA

you work at gungho??!!!?!!?!?
His profile says Communications Manager @ GungHo.

Really glad to hear about the free Tamadras, although I don't really have any use for them right now. I might awaken Dark Archdemon Lucifer or just continue saving them up.

Glad to hear positive feedback.

Love this event. Glad to see the US get some free tamas. Hoping shiva busty arrives soon, too.

Quoting for the new page:

Valentine's Day event:

*Hearts-a-Flutter*

■① Daily Log-in Bonuses

2/13 - Hera Descended
2/14 - Draggie!
2/18 - Zeus Descended!
2/19 - Breakers

■④ Awesome Daily Bonuses
Pal Egg Event:

2x Skill Up rate

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
His profile says Communications Manager @ GungHo.

Really glad to hear about the free Tamadras, although I don't really have any use for them right now. I might awaken Dark Archdemon Lucifer or just continue saving them up.

Yup yup. Profile hasn't been updated, but I'm also the Business Manager @ GungHo America. Tamas will be used on my Odin and/or Bastet. Gf will most likely put them into her Andromeda unless she pulls something better soon.

yami4ct

Free TAMAs? Beautiful! Also happy to see Hera return. Maybe, just maybe, I'll be in a position to tackle her this time. Starting to feel good about this team I've got.

Limit

I am just a wee bit disappointed that even with 49x attack power a light/light ra team cannot one shot Red Pirate dragon. But then again, dungeons like these need to exist in order to reinforce to all plebeian players Anubis' one true god status.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I am just a wee bit disappointed that even with 49x attack power a light/light ra team cannot one shot Red Pirate dragon. But then again, dungeons like these need to exist in order to reinforce to all plebeian players Anubis' one true god status.

What? Really? I guess Ronia is OP. I one-shot Red Pirate with Ronia/Ronia + Ronia/Baddie/Ur/Persephone. All the Ronia's are fully awoken, so I guess that row enhance really is ridiculous.

yami4ct

Didn't realize challenge mode unlocked after Castle of Satan in the Abyss. Thought I was going to have to clear all of the normal and tech stuff. Free stones! Cool.

Yup yup. Profile hasn't been updated, but I'm also the Business Manager @ GungHo America. Tamas will be used on my Odin and/or Bastet. Gf will most likely put them into her Andromeda unless she pulls something better soon.

What does that role actually entail? do you manage the events as well? Or just the marketing associated with it and commuity outreach?

Tobe

goddamn someone here hears us :) our prayers have been heard :D hey btw, any plans on bringing the over SA region? tho that would mean implementing the whole game in spanish, but dont you have done it already for spain?

raiot

Guys, I have a serious problem with my US iTunes account and need help from a reliable person in the US (I am from Germany)...
I have 100$ credit on my US ITunes account and apple flagged my account as not TOS conform because I entered a fake address. I can't buy iAP anymore and I don't need my US account besides of PAD...
Is someone willing to help me? He will get the Information for this account, enter a valid address and telephone number and has to contact apple.
I know, it's a bit much too ask, but I don't know anyone in the US...

Can no one help me? :(

I am very pleased with the timing and contents of this event. After having an event end last week and getting all these special dungeons following right after up to today, I was worried we wouldn't get the next event until next week. My monster box is bursting at the seams and I'm culling every remotely expendable monster I can. I'm hoping to max skill several monsters come Wednesday.

I really hope Blue Sonia is in the REM this Godfest. That'll give me 3 monsters to pull for: Blonia, Gronia, and D.Tron.

I guess I'll run that Plant dungeon for the stone, then never run it again. Like Cosmo said, Super King dungeons have made Pengdra farming obsolete for me, and it's been so long that I've farmed Pengdras/Dragons that I sold a bunch of Plants because they were sitting in my box unused for weeks and kept piling up as I actually farmed Thursday for Fruits.

So glad to get another shot at pre-nerf Twinlits even it's only for 1 day. Hope I have more time to farm them this time.

I wonder, does Extreme Dragon Rush mean we won't get those Dragons' dedicated dungeons anymore?

Lastly, that Trifruit dungeon looks pretty insane at first glance. But I guess that's expected for the drops you get.

Colby

I think as a non-IAP player, I would rather have the magic stones, but I'm not gonna complain about free Tamadras. I'm more excited to clear out these saved PAL points.

raiot

Yay free tamas, I can finally awaken something.

That really sucks, don't live in the US or I'd offer to help, I would suggest transferring to Android if you get it sorted though.

I would gladly do that if I had an android device, but I only have an iphone 5 and an Ipad Air...

linsivvi

I wonder, does Extreme Dragon Rush mean we won't get those Dragons' dedicated dungeons anymore?

I think we'll still get those. We seem to always have 1 new and 1 old dragon series running. It just happens that the Mechdragon dungeons got revamped, but after it's over we'll probably get the old series that we haven't seen for the longest time.

Survived Keeper of the Red with my Haku team, with some help from a friend water monster with a high enough HP, and got me a Keeper of Flame!

Real close to evolving my Tyrannos again.

Kreed

What? Really? I guess Ronia is OP. I one-shot Red Pirate with Ronia/Ronia + Ronia/Baddie/Ur/Persephone. All the Ronia's are fully awoken, so I guess that row enhance really is ridiculous.

With a full board of enhanced orbs and King Baddie you are already doing more damage than two L/L Ra's can do (excluding additional combos on either side). 6 row enhances with 5 rows and 2 orb colors would put you into Robin/Anubis DL territory.

"Dragon Plant Infestation" sounds a little seedy.

Are we happy with only four free Tamadras? I guess it's something.

Red Odin coming...before Blue Sonia? Hopefully both available for Godfest.

I see what you did there....

Yes, I'm happy with 4 Tams. It's a start. That will give me 7, probably use them on L.Meta unless I find something else.

Glad to hear positive feedback.

Whoa.

Thanks for giving US some love. Great event.

Jinko

I wish I had Anubis :(

Nope the only reason these dungeons exist is to slowly chip away at our gems/stones.

Radav

So am I wrong in thinking the only real use for the tri-fruit dungeon is to skillup Sonias or to try and farm Tamadra? Otherwise I don't really see anything too amazing from the dragon evos they're used for.

Oh and holy cow at the extreme dragon rush dungeon, that looks crazy.

ido

Anyone have a decent SoD Lucifer I could friend and use today for Keeper of the Rainbow?

I really want to be sure my total HP is over the 22k he hits for, and my SoD Lucifer is only a 39, +16 right now.

If so please add me! My name is ido@GAF

Top Bottom