• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Zues-Dios

leader possibilities are Luci and Haku.

Luci team would be Luci/ Hera-Is/ D/D Hades/ Hera/Echidna /Luci

Haku team would be Haku / Hera-Ur/ Freyr/ Echidna / Hera-Is / Haku

do I have a shot? I don't want to waste the stamina if not (as I can go back to Red Chaser Farming)

yami4ct

17 pulls: 1 Super Metal, 2 King Rubies, 3 Metals, 1 Gold and 1 Plus Egg. Not bad. Honestly, didn't know Supers were in there. Now to eventually figure out where to use him.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
48 pulls for me: 3 Supers, 2 Kings, 1 High Dragons. 1 Pengdra, 1 Tamadra, 3 +1 eggs. A few moltdras. I was able to evolve a few things and feed for awakenings this morning, so good day for me along with several mystic masks dropping.

Decided to pump UmiYama up to around lvl 55 or so, what is a good team to build around him? Havn't really taken him out for a spin yet. I'm assuming D/L Yomi is a good addition.

Ae man. That's kinda what I was hoping they would do with Shiva. Bump up his leader skill from 1.5x across all three stats to something a little higher. 2x for HP/ATK/RCV would totally shit on the Greeks, but wouldn't have minded if hey made his non twinlits busty like Hanzo's.

*sigh*

Got Apollo down to 10 turns CD. But batted .000 on the next 12 Cyclops and 2 Dupe Apollos. Wonder how long it'll be before I get a chance to get that last skill-up.

Same thing happened to me with Persephone. Saved a bunch of Wicked Ladies and 3 evo'd Persephones to max awaken her and try for the last 2 skill-ups when they buffed her CD. Only got 1 skill-up and she's sitting on 10 CD.

*sigh*

Got Apollo down to 10 turns CD. But batted .000 on the next 12 Cyclops and 2 Dupe Apollos. Wonder how long it'll be before I get a chance to get that last skill-up.

Same thing happened to me with Persephone. Saved a bunch of Wicked Ladies and 3 evo'd Persephones to max awaken her and try for the last 2 skill-ups when they buffed her CD. Only got 1 skill-up and she's sitting on 10 CD.

I feel your pain GC. I'm just wary to try for any more gravity skill ups.

toshi

Neo Member
Anyone here ultimate evolved Echidna already? I read on the wiki "if you don't have her at Max Level, it's possible you'll lose out on some ATK and RCV once you Evo her because of the way stat growth curves work". Is this true? It doesn't make sense to me. I thought stats are fixed. Anyone can clarify?

Anyone here ultimate evolved Echidna already? I read on the wiki "if you don't have her at Max Level, it's possible you'll lose out on some ATK and RCV once you Evo her because of the way stat growth curves work". Is this true? It doesn't make sense to me. I thought stats are fixed. Anyone can clarify?

Looking at the curves, it seems likely. Which is strange, they have different RCV curves, despite ending at the same value. I evo'd mine at max level, so it wasn't an issue. ATK only looks to be in the first 10 or so levels, which shouldn't be a problem. RCV is the odd one.

toshi

Neo Member
Looking at the curves, it seems likely. Which is strange, they have different RCV curves, despite ending at the same value. I evo'd mine at max level, so it wasn't an issue. ATK only looks to be in the first 10 or so levels, which shouldn't be a problem. RCV is the odd one.

Does this only apply to her? What about the all the other monsters? Now I'm getting to get paranoid that I didn't ultimate evo my monsters at the right level.

razterik

New healer girl ultimates switch from early bloomer to normal growth curves. So if you evolve them early, non buffed stats may roll back.

1 for 5 on Mystic Masks today. Fortunately I don't need them that badly (puts me at 5) but I would have liked to stock up a little more than that. Have to try Twinlits again and hope to get some more Dubmythlits, but I really need Rainbow Keepers - think I am down to just 1.

So, I only have one Horus. Sounds like most people are saying R/L is the way to go, right? What about for Isis - BB or BL?

Does this only apply to her? What about the all the other monsters? Now I'm getting to get paranoid that I didn't ultimate evo my monsters at the right level.

I really wouldn't worry about it. If you have the mats, do it. I would say the long term benefits out way the short term 'downside'.

Kreed

If you max them out/plan on maxing them out you're going to get the same stats in the end so it's not a big deal. It would only be if you plan on keeping Echidna at the same level for a long time that you should worry about growth curves.

Dammit, I missed the Sapphire dungeon this morning. Now I'll have to sit on my million blue Pengdras and Dragon Plants for another while. =(

Decided to pump UmiYama up to around lvl 55 or so, what is a good team to build around him? Havn't really taken him out for a spin yet. I'm assuming D/L Yomi is a good addition.
My U&Y team is this:

U&Y
D/L Yomi
G/D Cu Chulainn
L/G Rose Valk
D/L Batman (with Shock Gloves)
Friend leader: Either another U&Y or Horus

Nista

Dammit, I missed the Sapphire dungeon this morning. Now I'll have to sit on my million blue Pengdras and Dragon Plants for another while. =(

My U&Y team is this:

U&Y
D/L Yomi
G/D Cu Chulainn
L/G Rose Valk
D/L Batman (with Shock Gloves)
Friend leader: Either another U&Y or Horus

Yeah mine was during lunch so I missed it. :/ Ah well, didn't have any plants left anyway, so I'll save the sta for supers later.

I also have a U&Y team forming up, what would be a good replacement if you don't have D/L Batman? DL Hades for Gravity? I need to get my last yomi evolved before I busty him out to D/L fully awoken.

Tobe

i usually dont run regular any color dragons except for metal and gold. but meh did 5 runs of sapphire, and got a tama. saw 2 got 1 and got a couple of kings. :)

I ran Sapphires enough times to evo my 36 blue Pengdras. Hit the lottery with 2 TAMAs on the first run, but got zilch after that. I understand the pain of those who missed their Sapphire hours and are anchored with a bunch of Pengdras and Plants. I've cleared out over 200 box space just today so far. Feels good!

Yeah mine was during lunch so I missed it. :/ Ah well, didn't have any plants left anyway, so I'll save the sta for supers later.

I also have a U&Y team forming up, what would be a good replacement if you don't have D/L Batman? DL Hades for Gravity? I need to get my last yomi evolved before I busty him out to D/L fully awoken.
I think Echidna. She doesn't synergize too well with the team, but Bats is there for delay, and her delay is actually a lot better. With her on, though, it might be better to have Horus as your friend leader, too.

To be honest, though, with Ultimate Horus now available, I think he's just flat out better than U&Y.

muu

I think Echidna. She doesn't synergize too well with the team, but Bats is there for delay, and her delay is actually a lot better. With her on, though, it might be better to have Horus as your friend leader, too.

To be honest, though, with Ultimate Horus now available, I think he's just flat out better than U&Y.

I'm gonna build my U&Y team once blue pirates roll around and I get him to a 8-turn CD with his skill.

toshi

Neo Member
If you max them out/plan on maxing them out you're going to get the same stats in the end so it's not a big deal. It would only be if you plan on keeping Echidna at the same level for a long time that you should worry about growth curves.

Initially I thought it was a permanent stats loss. Now I get it. Thanks.

I paired U&Y with F/L Horus and it was glorious. x25 was pretty boss.

Nista

Man, I have only seen 2 pirates in all the runs of Pirate Legend. :| Got 2 more Chasers though. Oh boy.

I'm still too dissuaded by you guys' previous posts of "I can't 1 shot Pirate Dragon with LL Ra", to even try Legend yet. I would like a Chaser tho...

coy

Crud, I wish I could login at work so I don't feel so tardy to the thread. Anyways, no tamas but tons of Kings, a couple Supers, a +egg, and a random Lilith from PAL.

If I can stay up til midnight, I plan on getting some runs of Hera in. I have farmed her and got a couple skillups, but I need to truly focus on getting it done on a gravity user. My dilemma is who to skillup between Hera, Hera-Is, and Hades. Once I get her awakenings done, I have DQ Hera ready to go. However, with F/L Horus available, I'd want at least 1 if not 2 max-skill gravities on his squad. I cannot imagine the frustration of trying to skillup all 3 (actually 4 as I have a spare Hades) so for sanity's sake I am trying to focus on 1. Any thoughts?

Pacman2k

I don't know how you guys luck out with the PAL. It hates me.

44 more rolls today:

2x +1
1x Gold king
1x Gold super king

Hooray.... =/

The PAD gods smile upon me today. Literally perfect super sapphire run.

DYOotup.png

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I should update the OP with the current event and such.

Also, I want Blonia and ROdin, but I probably won't pull. I don't need anything else but them and Dtron (and Ra, but I would never use him anyways).

Zero_IYAD

I should update the OP with the current event and such.

Also, I want Blonia and ROdin, but I probably won't pull. I don't need anything else but them and Dtron (and Ra, but I would never use him anyways).
I'll pull once.
Now that I have both Odins Max leveled & fully awoken I really REALLY want the 3rd one :|

yami4ct

Egyptian Godfest does little for me as I already have a Bastet. May throw in a roll to see if I can get an Odin or L.Tron, but not really anything else of interest there.

Ok, guys. I'm building a team to take on Hera tomorrow. I know that dungeon's doable with a resist team+Ama and Volt Chimera attackers. My big question is, how many chimeras do I need and what level? Would two be enough? Here's a team I'm currently thinking of

Wood Sam Ogre
Volt Chimera
Volt Chimera
1 more nuker. Maybe Fire mechdragon or dark ripper dragon
Echidna for stall if needed?
High level Ama.

Any suggestions in terms of going for a build like this?

I want ROdin so bad. And "Bonia" is hilarious.

Egyptian Godfest does little for me as I already have a Bastet. May throw in a roll to see if I can get an Odin or L.Tron, but not really anything else of interest there.

Ok, guys. I'm building a team to take on Hera tomorrow. I know that dungeon's doable with a resist team+Ama and Volt Chimera attackers. My big question is, how many chimeras do I need and what level? Would two be enough? Here's a team I'm currently thinking of

Wood Sam Ogre
Volt Chimera
Volt Chimera
1 more nuker. Maybe Fire mechdragon or dark ripper dragon
Echidna for stall if needed?
High level Ama.

Any suggestions in terms of going for a build like this?

Not sure that ogre nuke's enough to bypass Neptune's high defense.

Jinko

Hmm godfest looks pretty good, I'll be rolling until an Anubis drops >.>

A Basset would be good as would an Odin of some description.

Not sure that ogre nuke's enough to bypass Neptune's high defense.

Agreed you will need to take something to zero his defense, otherwise you guna be there all day.

razterik

Hmm, mostly interested in the Godfest specials. Glad to see Blue Sonia in there with Red Odin. Only missing Isis, Anubis, and Freya. Looks like it'll be dark carnival, so I will roll a bit and see how it goes.

quin

No matter how much we hate these dungeons they aren't going away....

Speaking of these dungeons... floor three isn't a guaranteed drop. I've run tri-fruits three times today and i haven't had a drop from that floor.

This team works well for tri-fruits. Not always 100% but I've had great luck with it.

Top Bottom