• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

pix

I started my account with Isis yesterday and rolled twice with 10 stones.

Gryps Rider Finn
Incarnation of Byakko, Haku

Worth it?

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Verche, Mystic knight, Loki, strawberry dragon, toytops. Gf pulled her second Loki. By the looks of the thread, lots of Loki!

Coworker sent me a pic that showed his and gfs pull of red Odin. Lucky bastard.

Genji

I started my account with Isis yesterday and rolled twice with 10 stones.

Gryps Rider Finn
Incarnation of Byakko, Haku

Worth it?

Lots of Haku users here in PAD GAF. You'll be able to do pretty much every dungeon with her as your lead.

yami4ct

ya i posted on the other page that i wanted her and possibly loki. not sure if worth 25 stones though, which is how many i spent on this godfest.

If you can get a good healer team going, she's definitely worth that many stones. If you can get a Valk, Echidna and maybe a Siren and evolve a King Shynee, you'll have a really special team going.

Totakeke

Hmm, rolled 12 times in the end because really wanted Bastet or Horus. Guess I'll have to live with Ra. Got a number of good subs though nothing I couldn't live without.

Ra
Light Golem
Grodin
Sea Serpent
Basilisk
Freyr
Flame Golem
Pierdra
Naga
Loki
Hades
Mandrake

This godfest continues my "no godfest exclusive egg drops".

I am serious I don't know anyone else that has played for 400+ days without a GrOdin, BLodin, or another of the godfest only gods.

Also i think I've hit the wall, needing twinlits and not having a team that can run it hurts.

yami4ct

Man, getting this Odin is ace for me. Makes actually farming RKs possible, makes running Hera simple and from there I can easily make a team to tackle Valk and really complete my Healer team. From there, anything is possible. My reliance on the REM is going to be severely lessened going forward. Feels good.

razterik

Nope. Grape is great. Got one myself along with two more strawberries. Blue Sonia and Freya came after a bunch of rolls. Going back for more punishment in a bit.

And there's Green Sonia. Should I try for the full set? Haha.

Jinko

5kUmBKu.png
not overly happy with my pulls, needed a venus and odin though, guess ronia will be expensive skill ups.

Totakeke

5kUmBKu

not overly happy with my pulls, needed a venus and odin though, guess ronia will be expensive skill ups.

You got 4 godfest exclusive pulls and 2 of it is red sonia, that's pretty darn good.

For L/L Ra, the leader skill doesn't say attack...
4x ATK when matching 5 colors or 4 colors + heart. 7x ATK when matching 5 colors + heart.

as opposed to this for L/D Ra.
6x to ATK when 5 or more colors are matched and attack at once.

Does that mean I don't need to use a rainbow team? I'm assuming it doesn't.

Edit: Nevermind, just PADx screwing up. The wiki one does say attack.

Grape Dragon is a crazy good sub on any row enhance team. Having a second just means you've got one easy awakening of 9!

Why would you feed the second one away for a single awakening when having a party with both of them means you get 4x row enhance, 4x skill boost, 4x dark enhance, and 2x time extend?

Totakeke

Why would you feed the second one away for a single awakening when having a party with both of them means you get 4x row enhance, 4x skill boost, 4x dark enhance, and 2x time extend?

Yep, pretty awesome. Only bad thing about that is vamp doesn't have any of those awakenings to make dark orbs out of all those heart orbs.

Paltros

Welp I'll be, pulled BOdin with my challenge stones.Got hopeful so I bought more stones and pulled Berry Dragon, Grape Dragon, Loki and finally a Light Golem MKII.

I think I'm gonna call it quits there unless I can scrounge up another 5 stones from challenges before the Godfest ends.

Max skilled, ultimate evolved, max level echidna is so sexy! Now for more +eggs.

Edit: just got viper orochi(he's not really needed with a max skilled echidna), a nonevolved ice knight, and feyja...but I already had one.

This godfest continues my "no godfest exclusive egg drops".

I am serious I don't know anyone else that has played for 400+ days without a GrOdin, BLodin, or another of the godfest only gods.

Also i think I've hit the wall, needing twinlits and not having a team that can run it hurts.
I'm at 420+ days, and I had no godfest-exclusive gods the whole time.

Then, magically, in the last two godfests, I pulled both Metatrons.
Although I'd rather have Red Odin than Ltron
. Them's the breaks.

Tobe

Pretty much all dragons are crap anyway. Don't know why Gungho is calling this Puzzle & "Dragons".
Dragon caller are bringing it back. Just imagine a team of Sonias and fruit dragons.

Yeah ok I'm gonna have d/l Anubis all day up for everybody that is going to do takeminakata (he is probably one of the coolest monsters in the game for me, he is so boss.)

Jinko

She's ok as a friend leader if I have no more bassets and rose Valkyries on my list but yea not great really.

She might be ok as a sub, as her enhanced dark orb awakening and orb changing ability is useful.

FZZ

Banned
My bad for asking so many questions, but a friend of mine just drew dragon caller, sonia.

It's their first pull so should they keep it, or go for something like Bastet, Horus, Ra, etc.

Totakeke

Gold eggs:
Anubis
Pandora
Marine Rider

What was that link for Pandora team comps again?

It's in the OP on top.

My bad for asking so many questions, but a friend of mine just drew dragon caller, sonia.

It's their first pull so should they keep it, or go for something like Bastet, Horus, Ra, etc.

It's not bad but also not top tier. Should be pretty good for beginners though.

http://www.puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=33653

Jinko

She has great awakenings so useful as a sub later on, as a leader it can be hard to come across decent devil types especially towards the start of the game, you could do better as a first pull but she's not terrible.

I'm assuming though that it was the red one they pulled, if she's green she's pretty good as a starter.

Totakeke

She has great awakenings so useful as a sub later on, as a leader it can be hard to come across decent devil types especially towards the start of the game, you could do better as a first pull but she's not terrible.

Oh wait, which dragon caller did you pull again? Red is the best to build and is pretty darn good and beginner friendly. Green and blue lacks some subs.

Top Bottom