• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Got two Twinlits and a Devilit. Not sure who to use them on.

I have all Egyptians except Baset. Mostly use Ra for Descends (although i'd probably go D/L with him)

Enhance dark orbs active.

2x skill boost and 2x dark row enhance awakening. With updated awakenings that is, only 1 row enhance in US yet.

Damn. nice.

Tobe

time to get a 3ds, KILLER APP. or you know hunter x hunter collab in the us????? eva collab????? FREE TAMAS? im hyped :)

CALLED IT !!!!!!!!

people who have invested into atk teams like dtron and the works. this is our chance to have free farming teams. 2x Awoken shinji&kaworu lead is stupid good. goddess descend with that kind of damage will be a piece of cake, zeus? puff. dumb. its as good as we get without killua.

Totakeke

I see many teams using Unit 13 in wiki. It's used in more than just those two teams.

It's still a decent leader and is an attacker. The active skill is only for tank or dungeons where you can stall for a long time though.

I do. =(

Did they lose viability or something? Whats the new hotness?

Nahh, they're still good for older descends. :p

This is it? I thought we were talking about major overall changes to the game? This was the big announcement?

I'm excited to for this collab and the shot at the water version of lucifer but my expectations were set so much higher. This isn't going to be an announcement that brings the disgruntled back.

I'd assume they wouldn't announce the good stuff until japan announces it so here's hoping.

This is it? I thought we were talking about major overall changes to the game? This was the big announcement?

I'm excited to for this collab and the shot at the water version of lucifer but my expectations were set so much higher. This isn't going to be an announcement that brings the disgruntled back.

Japan stream doesn't start for another three hours.

colinp

Banned
This game is still making them sooooooooooooooooo much money, I completely fail to see them make the kind of drastic changes some of you expect.

Totakeke

At least I hope they implement more UI and QoL changes to the game. It's kinda silly that there's no way you're clearing descends without also looking at some guide on the side because you don't have the numbers in game.

What kinda teams and used for the newer ones?

Spike, spike, and more spike.

At least I hope they implement more UI and QoL changes to the game. It's kinda silly that there's no way you're clearing descends without also looking at some guide on the side because you don't have the numbers in game.

Spike, spike, and more spike.

Haku, Haku, Echidna, DL Vamp,(Probably CDK now but want a hera soon), Haku a good team to run these things? I also have a Ra but I don't touch him and have a hard enough time getting 3 colors to activate.

yami4ct

Monster Trading! PvP!

Trading will never happen. It will just encourage people to make free secondary accounts and grab up all the stones they can, then trade the good monsters to their main. PvP is a cool idea, but with the current nature of the meta and spike teams might be a bit unbalanced.

Kreed

I see many teams using Unit 13 in wiki. It's used in more than just those two teams.

Unit 13 was the main reason I wanted the EVA collab to come over, simply because of how many strategies I would see in the Japanese wiki using him as a key member. We've gotten way more options since then so it's not as big of a deal as it was back when Lucifer was the "instant win" button, but it's still a easier to obtain Lucifer Cannon without any negative recovery like Satan and it's blue damage so dungeons like Goemon would be much easier to farm.

Colby

This game is still making them sooooooooooooooooo much money, I completely fail to see them make the kind of drastic changes some of you expect.
A smart business keeps innovating in order to maintain their lofty numbers. The numbers will start falling soon without changes, I'm sure. You can see it in this thread, even. Many of us have gotten to 400+ days and are getting bored with the same routines. Personally, I'm not ready to quit, but I've certainly lost interest. I'm ready for some changes, for sure.

coy

I've watched the TV series and 1.11 and did enjoy the series minus the TV ending (still need to watch End of Evangelion). Though I'm an EVA fan, I won't be pulling the EVA REM but am pleased to see it come to our shores. Maybe there's hope yet for other collabs, in particular, Hunter X Hunter. In the meantime, I'd love to get the last skillup for Echidna. Riding on months now since needing that last skillup.

chrono01

To those who are interested in more than the EVA collab, the broadcast should be more in line with your interests.
As much as I'm interested in the EVA Collaboration, more news is always welcome! I can't wait.

Stream is live now, but won't begin for another 10 minutes.

Genji

Someone on the Facebook group is saying you'll likely be kicked off that stream if you aren't "premium" since they expect 1M+ viewers. Hopefully alternate streams will be available.

Someone on the Facebook group is saying you'll likely be kicked off that stream if you aren't "premium" since they expect 1M+ viewers. Hopefully alternate streams will be available.

I always get kicked off the Nico stream, so sometimes I'm really tempted to pay for Premium(for the timeshift), but then again, I only use it a few times a month.

The Stream is, so far so good though!

Top Bottom