• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Chu's stat decreases would be totally worth it if he gets an Attacker subtype (likewise Sieg's if he gets Healer, I guess). The color changes suck, though.

Any idea what the stats on the new keeper are?

yami4ct

Got my final runs of SSP in including a level up stam refill. Final tally was 8 Nagas over 2 days. Not too bad for my first crack at the event I think. Happy with it. Would absolutely love for luck to favor me with 2+ Skill Ups from this, but who know's how it'll go?

So, where did everyone else end up?

Totakeke

Final tally:

Main: 96+ max stam, 10 stones, 15 nagas, 100% clear rate
Alt: 70+ max stam, 0 stones, 10 nagas, ~80% clear rate

Damn that troll. Surely this is statistically very unlikely to be caused by random chance, hope you're happy Gungho.

Will update skill up rates in a bit, can't wait (to be disappointed).

yami4ct

Ended up with 10 nagas, prob 200+ stamina in total, 4 skills ups.

Lolol

Main: 11 feed 5 skill ups (first five gave me 3 skill ups)
Alt: 10 feed 1 skill up

I hate this game.

Those skill-up rates seem mostly not terrible. Will be interesting to see what I get on a 2x event day. Since I only need one Enchilada for the foreseeable future, I'll probably just push her to max skill rather than saving any.

And man, sorry about that Alt skill rate Totakeke. Brutal. This game can be a real asshole some times.

Totakeke

Nah those skill up rates is fine, even 10 for 1 is okay... if not slightly disappointing. It's how random the game gets that's frustrating.

razterik

Update

Bartholomeow - 73
Red Chasers - 24
Red Pirate - 20
Naga - 4
Stones - 20 (about 5 on runs where chaser dropped and I died)
Sleep - 0

Chasers will wait for materials. Everything else will get fed tomorrow.

coy

So, where did everyone else end up?

11/34 Naga drops

I was running higher than normal as I went 10/25 on drops. I was just looking for 1 last skillup, but due to the sweet drop rate, I stoned a 2nd time (also had a rankup). Sadly, I only went 1/9 that last run (135 stamina). Worse, that final drop was from a spawn on my very last attempt. Harsh feeling when none of the 3 at the end drop that many times. I took my good fortune as being completely spent so I quit with the hope that I can have spare attempts at a low cost Echidna.

Even better, I was able to finally grab a Flame Chaser on my 2nd Legend run. Also did a Master run for the stone so 1/3 today in sightings.

E: Forgot x2 started tonight.

1/1 Echidna (so relieved to get that finally done!)
3/11 2nd Echidna
0/1 Titan
0/2 I&I

linsivvi

Just lost to blue pirate dragon's massive strike because I got it down to 30% hp too fast.

At least it's somewhat easier than red pirate dragon.

Kreed

A warning for those who just wander into the Blue Pirate dragon dungeon thinking it you can handle it just like the red one, she's got a nasty preemptive for teams with less than 16K HP.

Cels

lol i just fed 5 nagas at once...FOUR skillups.

edit - i had 9 more to feed (14 total from this weekend), and i fed those one at a time since i only needed one more skillup. of course i got ZERO skillups from those 9 nagas. was i just unlucky or does feeding multiple monsters at once increase the skillup chance?

Jinko

A warning for those who just wander into the Blue Pirate dragon dungeon thinking it you can handle it just like the red one, she's got a nasty preemptive for teams with less than 16K HP.

Yea, plus that heart to poison is no good for valk teams.

I need to start making another team.

saichi

Just found this out. Haha.

0/8 on skill ups. Yup, PAD gonna PAD. I'll just take this as revenge for my amazing REM luck.

Thank you for making me feel better. I went 0 for 4 and Echidna is stuck at lv 3 :(

On other hand, went 3 for 12 for Berserker skill up.

Jinko

Decided to do 5 pulls on the pink REM and got 4/5 of the healer girls, not bad I guess, im sure they'll come in handy somewhere.

24 pall pulls, 5-6 evo mats and a Tamadra :D

Trying to decide if I should keep the Samba dragon for future RCV purposes. hmmm
(be sure to take in a defense breaker unless you wana be there all day)

J0dy77

I already got Fuu. There is no reason for me to pull the Pink REM, right?

I keep trying to tell myself this. I want Kirin on US so bad... must refrain. On the flip side if we have any lurkers in the thread. This is the week to keep rerolling. Get those extra 5 stones after the tutorial and try for the Chinese mobs during godfest.

Brute forced my way through Blue Pirate Dragon on master with Horus/Horus. Was able to delay for Echidna and had a turn to spare on her delay when she went down. A couple big combos made it possible so I don't think I'll be able do the same for Legend. Did get the drop though so I may just save the stamina over going for the stone.

bodine1231

Fed 20 Nagas got 4 skill ups. This dungeon needs to come around more often.

Decided to roll the pink rem and got the blue, red, and green healer girls...and Haku! Finally got her, I don't know why but I've always wanted her even though I have Horus for spike.

I'd like to get Kirin but I don't want to push my luck. Fuu looks good for healer team but I already have a max Angelion so she'll just sit in my box.

quin

The new dungeon keeper dungeon is 6 floors.
Costs 50 stamina.

1. Red keeper 8999 pre-emptive; (3)
2. Blue keeper 8999 pre-emptive; (3)
3. Green keeper 8999 pre-emptive; (3)
4. Light keeper 16999 pre-emptive; (3) 21000 attack

I assume 5 is dark and same as light keeper

All floors are 100%drop on 2x days

Kyuur

Not a single dub-topalit in my PAL pulls, just a Dub-mythlit to add to add to my collection.

This Kirin is never getting evolved!

I just stumbled on this game over the weekend and spent most of the time figuring things out and reading guides. For my initial rare I got a Drawn Joker, which seems pretty cool, but I'm not sure how good it is in the grand scheme of things. I've been trying to build a dark team around him just to get through all the initial levels and I've made it to Pluto Valley. Not sure if I made the best decision sticking with that monster, but I'm having a great time experimenting with everything.

Kyuur

The new dungeon keeper dungeon is 6 floors. Each floor is a keeper that does about 8000 pre-emptive damage.
Costs 50 stamina

I take that back. The white keeper is 17000 pre-emptive.

Sounds nice. Do you know if it is technical (multi-hits) or we can still use resolve teams? Whats the attack timers on each keeper like, still high?

Jinko

Hmm that seems a lot tamer than I was expecting, I normally run Rainbow with 39k HP so this should be no problem as long as I can heal up between hits.

Although if Light is hitting for 21k I expect gold to be something like 40k lol

Sticker girl REM (W/ chinese gods)

2x Kano.... LoL... I hate you Gungho... not even a Fuu or a Dark Sticker girl?

Total Chaser/runs for Fire Pirate

1/45 Legend Runs (which I could not get without significant Stone usage)
0/10 Master Runs
Expert and Int only ran once

Any ideas on blue pirate legendary? I don't have a Kirin, Horus, Japanese twins or Dtron. Also no Odins, Sonias, or a Ltron.

Sounds ok so far, how much dmg does the gold keeper do, how many turns etc?
Based on zh.pad.wikia,
Preemptive: absorb dark attacks for 3 turns
11194 damage (max use 2 times)
111940 damage (afterwards)

He's on a 2cd timer though, so Dark teams can just tank the first 11k hit then kill him before bad things happen.

ccbfan

The new dungeon keeper dungeon is 6 floors.
Costs 50 stamina.

As long as no Keeper does 60K damage an attack I'm good. (Totally expecting Gold keeper to do 2 mil damage)

Kreed

The new dungeon keeper dungeon is 6 floors. Each floor is a keeper that does about 8000 pre-emptive damage.
Costs 50 stamina

I take that back. The white keeper is 17000 pre-emptive.

Based on zh.pad.wikia,

He's on a 2cd timer though, so Dark teams can just tank the first 11k hit then kill him before bad things happen.

I'll take my chances with pal pulls.

Totakeke

So you need to be tank enough to take all the preemptives, high enough recovery to recover them afterwards, yet spike hard enough without using dark to kill the gold keeper?

Sounds awesome...

quin

Based on zh.pad.wikia,

He has a ton of hp.

1393256478874095x91.jpg

Its worth 50 stamina though

Kreed

So you need to be tank enough to take all the preemptives, high enough recovery to recover them afterwards, yet spike hard enough without using dark to kill the gold keeper?

Sounds awesome...

Looking at the guide Cosmo referenced, the light and dark keepers start doing 45010 attacks once their HP is below 30%.

AND you could get a Rainbow Keeper invade who does 64872 every 4 turns.

Top Bottom