• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Drawn Joker is a situational leader he is not a good first pull.

There is going to be a gofest this weekend keep playing and collecting stones see if you get a god, if your unlucky think about rerolling then.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QuuQqCPPSUVenh4oahDQSZKBDaMCEVNyHhVgByFMk18/edit
So I was bored today at work and rerolled about 6 times and just scored a Sakuya. She seems pretty cool but the leader skill sounds complicated. I'm going to give it a shot.

So I was bored today at work and rerolled about 6 times and just scored a Sakuya. She seems pretty cool but the leader skill sounds complicated. I'm going to give it a shot.
She's arguably the best monster in the game. I've been trying (and failing) to get her since she debuted.

You should keep her. =)

J0dy77

You win PAD. It's going to take time to learn how to use her and you'll need to focus on getting the Mystic Light Knight and Echidna as soon as poosible to help. You'll get other leaders to use while working on your Kirin team that will help along the way as well.Congrats and I hate you (want kirin badly).

You win PAD. It's going to take time to learn how to use her and you'll need to focus on getting the Mystic Light Knight and Echidna as soon as poosible to help. You'll get other leaders to use while working on your Kirin team that will help along the way as well.Congrats and I hate you (want kirin badly).

and then when you figure it out and faceroll all the descends, you can thank him :D
I don't know what any of that stuff is, but I'm taking notes. So far I can only take Sakuya and two other tiny dudes because the cost is too high.

Tobe

all the kirin talk has started to make me sad. i have one sitting there doing nothing, maybe ill check the team out and see if i have all the subs.

I have Kirin (at level 91 I think, or is it 86?) but have not gotten good at using her. I need to because I'm starting to feel that a lot of the content has become too difficult for my mono-color/healer teams.

Guys, help me decide which way should I take Parvati
I have the evo materials for both ways, I just can't decide.

Looking at the stats, I would have to say go Green/Light. Unfortunately for me, that means coming up with 2 more angelits which I have a hard time getting (see my first comment above...)

linsivvi

Speaking of Kirin, I have yet to skill up my Mystic Light Knight. I wish they would bring back the Mystic Knight in Satan Castle event.

Kreed

Hmmm, okey
Turned Parvati to G/L
& Lakshmi to W/G
Also I just noticed that both of them now have a 4th awakening.

All of the REM Gods will eventually get a 4th awakening, but since we haven't gotten that update yet, I guess all the additional gods Gungho USA adds will have the 4th awakening instead.

Ducarmel

Working on end game stuff, which team should I use?

Horus
Umisachi and Yamasachi
Luci

I would go with Horus

Horus is the easiest to build around and play with he can also team up with other orb color activated gods easily, and his twinlit busty is just as strong as kirin and U&Y.

U&Y is good but he can be orb trolled making it harder to play with then Horus, and since red att is useless his sub selection is limited, it does not stop you from using red but the type of subs you will bring will often be subs that convert red to to another color.

Luci teams are the safest teams to clear most stuff but like all 2x hp / 2x rcv the most boring pad play ever.

chrono01

Ugh, so happy. With my 15 Naga I finally managed to max skill my Echidna. She was at 3 previously, and actually managed to max her out with around 8 or so left over. I instantly started to work on my second [for low cost dungeons], but only managed to get one skill-up for her. I'm not complaining, though, I'm just relieved that it's finally done.

It's split. You can see it in the video linsivvi posted earlier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-k_samA6LE
Ah okay. That clears that up.

And the thing about it is, there are so many other options to replace Dios on a team. Unless you can max skill him...Otherwise, he's really situational. I think I used mine like, twice ever?
Dios sucks for how difficult his dungeon is. I'd rather use Raphael, who can be skilled-up via Twinlits(I know for some this is no easier than Dios' dungeon). Turning the board to all Hearts is more useful/versatile than turning it Wood. And Light element is better than Wood.

Working on end game stuff, which team should I use?

Horus
Umisachi and Yamasachi
Luci
I would pick Horus and Luci. Horus just has way more options than U&Y (who I stopped using once R/L Horus came out), but sometimes you just need to have Luci's team available. Red Pirate Dragon, for example, is a joke for Luci and ridiculously hard for Horus, and they say the other pirate dragons are all the same. Same for Skydragon Rush; 0-stoning it with Luci is consistent and easy, whereas with spike leaders, you have to worry about pre-emptives and getting your combos every round.

My 20 pulls from Pal Machine.
1fbd7b51f81ca2d21ad9c344d5028dfa_zps424569a0.jpg
No evos for my Haku, but lucked out with dublits and a tama.
EDIT: 2 more pull and got a 3rd dub

I have 14 tamdras stocked up. Is it worth using 5 of them on Grodin? He isn't part mef my main teams cause I use mostly dark but his awakenings seem pretty useful and my haku is already fully awoken. My other main luci seems pretty weak in comparison.

I have 14 tamdras stocked up. Is it worth using 5 of them on Grodin? He isn't part mef my main teams cause I use mostly dark but his awakenings seem pretty useful and my haku is already fully awoken. My other main luci seems pretty weak in comparison.

What descends have you done already? No matter where you are in the game GOdin is always going to be useful but he is much more useful awoken when you are starting out. You can clear pretty much all the normal dungeons with dual awoken Godins, and a bunch of the first descends too.

What descends have you done already? No matter where you are in the game GOdin is always going to be useful but he is much more useful awoken when you are starting out. You can clear pretty much all the normal dungeons with dual awoken Godins, and a bunch of the first descends too.

I have done zero descends. Just been working on leveling and evoing my monsters. Here is my current box(minus 5 Rainbow keepers, kitty bad shiny and materials). I'm getting ready for Hera Descends to finally have a gravity. what's my best team for that?

Lucifer is always a solid choice, as is your red Hero god (with Freyr as a sub). Ra is strong, too, if you can match the proper colors with consistency.

EDIT: Haku, too.

Here's a really quick sample build:

Red Hero God
Titan
Phoenix Knight Homura
Echidna
Freyr
Red Hero God (friend)

ccbfan

OK after doing some analysis got my Gold keeper team. (Thanks for the Undine suggestion and the fact that the later half of gold keeper is red)

Haku (3200 HP, 300 RCV)
Undine (2000 HP, 400 RCV) (Can be replaced by any 2+ turn delay)
Enchilada (2200 HP, 950 RCV)
Water Golem (5000 HP, 0 RCV)
Hera - IS (3500, 400)

Haku (3200 HP, 300 RCV)

Thats around 19100 HP and 2350 RCV.

Those are near max conditions in my case its probable closer to 17500 HP and 2250
RCV. (My Haku/Hera-IS/Echilada will all be maxed)

Round 1: If not Rainbow Keeper, stalled as long as possible.

Round 2: If not Rainbow Keeper, stalled as long as possible.

Round 3: If not Rainbow Keeper, stalled as long as possible.

Round 4: Heal as much as possible but if not 17000+ health before 3rd turn then use golem before you kill.

Round 5: Just kill (If you still have the golem active you get 6 turns)

Round 6: Easy win. Enchilada->take 2 hits->Undine->Enchilada. You have 13 attacks to kill the Gold Keeper. 1 30 percent gravity, 2-4 Haku skills.

How's everyone doing with the Chinese gods in the sticker REM? Seems like we're seeing a lot of Haku in the thread.
I pulled another Leilan, which I guess is good for that machine but lame for me.

I don't think I'll ever get Sakuya.

I might do one pull per day and see how it goes, though.

How's everyone doing with the Chinese gods in the sticker REM? Seems like we're seeing a lot of Haku in the thread.

Three pulls three stickers, at least one of them was Fuu (did not have her already) and got one skill up from the two Kanos.

Would rather have a Chinese god...

Damn so jelly of the people with Kirin. And dark meta. I've got the pieces, but not them.

I fully awakened my Freyr in anticipation of shiva x9 team. Really made Hera Ur runs even more of a cake walk.

linsivvi

Group D looks to be pushed back three hours. Damn, gotta stay up to pump more into my Blue S/O. This is going to suck tomorrow.

Not three, two hours. PADX and PADherder had group D and E swapped. Wikia has the correct time.

Hate it when this happens. Almost ruined my carefully planned stamina usage. Gungho really should have this published themselves.

EDIT: PADX just updated and posted the correct time now.

razterik

Not three, two hours. PADX and PADherder had group D and E swapped. Wikia has the correct time.

Hate it when this happens. Almost ruined my carefully planned stamina usage. Gungho really should have this published themselves.

EDIT: PADX just updated and posted the correct time now.

Thanks for this. Would have been worse to miss them completely. Must have done the time shift wrong.

I have done zero descends. Just been working on leveling and evoing my monsters. Here is my current box(minus 5 Rainbow keepers, kitty bad shiny and materials). I'm getting ready for Hera Descends to finally have a gravity. what's my best team for that?

wait wat, is that batman? and catwoman too.

I want them.

Totakeke

Nayr said:
麒麟の究極進化について色々考えたのですが、リーダースキルは完成されているので、変更するのはやめることになりました。新しいタイプの究極進化になりますので、賛否両論あるかもですが、来週をお楽しみに!

Kirins leader skill will not change with ulti (from yama P Twitter)

Edit: He also says it will be a new "type" of ulti, and implies it might be a bit contentious :eek:

http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=33085&page=5

Yay?

Top Bottom