• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Flambe

Man so many dungeons I don't know what to do with my Stamina =[

Dragon Guardian- I just have one lvl 30 DK with a MSK in the wings to Awaken/skillup
Ancient Light Dragon - Don't have yet
Legendary Green Dragon - Don't have yet (more plausible that I can actually do this dungeon)
Clash of Clans - Pekka sounds ok for my SOD Luci team? I have Thor/Fairlion that could get skillups also

Padherder Link

Pacman2k

Personally enjoy having a dark ceres on my lucifer team for the double lolnuke in one turn option.

I realize thats a REM monster so obviously not easily available, but she fits in really nicely on that team for me.

Max Murai (the guy who got everyone 5 free stones if he beats a descend without dying) apparently has deleted his existing PAD install, and rerolled into a 4 star verche . He can only add people from in-game and only spend 5000 yen a month.

Too crazy.

daemissary

Where is the best place to farm Dub-Mythlits? I've been hopping back and forth between Starlight Sanct and Hill of Iris for like a full week and I've barely even seen any...let alone had one drop. Should I be focusing on one or the other?

Zero_IYAD

No - PEKKA is not a must have.

The biggest thing you really need to farm there is a CoC Healer. Max skill her.

PEKKA is a dark resolver, which might be useful sometimes but not for anything specific. Her (PEKKA is apparently a she) active lets you use two Lucifer nukes without having to take a turn to heal back up, but you're giving up a slot on your team to allow that.
Already got a Max skilled Sacred Dragon Beast, Angelion
I guess I'll clear Legend dungeon of CoC, get the stone & go farm OoH for masks & EXP

PEKKA is a dark resolver, which might be useful sometimes but not for anything specific. Her (PEKKA is apparently a she) active lets you use two Lucifer nukes without having to take a turn to heal back up, but you're giving up a slot on your team to allow that.

Lucifer, Lucifer, PEKKA, CDK, Duke Vamp, Lucifer

Nukes ahoy!

Apparently GungHo decided to make the color orb next to your name, and by extension your starter actually matter cause Japan's Super Metals times today appear to be based off of that.

Flambe

Woo decided to give legendary green dragon master a go with dual luci for giggles and got through it and him to drop! First special dungeon for me wheee

atlantos

Neo Member
Guys, I got 2 anglelions, one is max skilled and the other is at skill level 4. I am wondering if I should feed the second one to the first one to awaken the skill or is there benefit to having 2? Also, I am wondering if I should ultimate evolve the first one without waiting to unlock all the awoken skills. What should be my strategy?

Samer

I'm finding it impossible to find the latest APK, and I can't download it from the Play Store (I'm in Spain). Does anyone have the last version?

Thanks.

razterik

14tB4pc.jpg
Baskin Robbins collab? So cute...

raiot

News from www.Puzzleanddragonsforum.com
The following gods will have their leader skills changed:

Light Metatron: 3.5xATK for healers when HP full -> 3.5xATK for healers when HP>80%

Amenouzume: 3.5xATK for fire monsters when HP full -> 3.5xATK for fire monsters when HP>80%

Izanagi: 3.5xATK for gods when HP full -> 3.5xATK for gods when HP>80%

War Deity Saint Minerva: half damage from fire and light monsters -> significantly reduce damage from fire and light monsters

War Deity Dark Minerva: half damage from fire and dark monsters -> significantly reduce damage from fire and dark monsters

Sea Deity Heaven Neptune: half damage from water and light monsters -> significantly reduce damage from water and light monsters

Sea Deity Abyss Neptune: half damage from water and dark monsters -> significantly reduce damage from water and dark monsters

Fertility Deity Holy Ceres: half damage from wood and light monsters -> significantly reduce damage from wood and light monsters

Fertility Deity Devil Ceres: half damage from wood and dark monsters -> significantly reduce damage from wood and dark monsters

Love Deity Chaos Venus: half damage from light and dark monsters -> significantly reduce damage from light and dark monsters

Underlord Arch Hades: half damage from dark and light monsters -> significantly reduce damage from dark and light monsters

Significantly = 60%

J0dy77

Where is the best place to farm Dub-Mythlits? I've been hopping back and forth between Starlight Sanct and Hill of Iris for like a full week and I've barely even seen any...let alone had one drop. Should I be focusing on one or the other?

Both places are rare with Starlight Sanctuary being the better of the two. Your best bet is the Friday dungeon during events and 2x drop.

Guys, I got 2 anglelions, one is max skilled and the other is at skill level 4. I am wondering if I should feed the second one to the first one to awaken the skill or is there benefit to having 2? Also, I am wondering if I should ultimate evolve the first one without waiting to unlock all the awoken skills. What should be my strategy?

I'd say feed for the awakening skill and then evolve. I had never used my max skill angelion until Athena and that was debatable. I can't see the need for two in any situation. When she gets the healer sub type there are better team members than her for Valk, 1 would be enough.

So with all the busty roman 1.0 gods getting 60% damage reduction this kind of makes the off color busty Venus more powerful than the dual light.

Archedemon lord hades still has devil sub type so he has more versatility, still a nerf but not as bad as dual light venus's

razterik

That's backwards. Dual light Venus is still way more useful for healer teams. Dark/dark Hades got hosed. Dark/light Hades is devil type as well and now resists both light and dark at 60%.

raiot

It LOOKS like the leader skill for DD Hades gets useless... but don't forget, how many of you really use him for his leader skill? During lategame you evolve Hades to DD because his ATK is higher not for his 60%...
You either have a multiplier team, an Angel tank team or you quit/rerolled...

I think that as a rule i'll spend dem 22 dollah every 3 months.. It's Cheap change anyway!

why don't you just do $60 every so-so and months? better $/stone rate.

It LOOKS like the leader skill for DD Hades gets useless... but don't forget, how many of you really use him for his leader skill? During lategame you evolve Hades to DD because his ATK is higher not for his 60%...
You either have a multiplier team, an Angel tank team or you quit/rerolled...

I use him as a leader for super metal dungeons, just as a safety net.

right, just bummed they left him out. Honestly though, i'm not sure what they could have done without making it crazy OP.

I dig Metatron's upgrade, might actually try to pump her up now.

Radav

Man I am loving this increased drop for normal dungeons. I got 11 +eggs yesterday. Hopefully I can keep this up the rest of the event it's been a while since I've gotten a significant amount of +eggs.

raiot

right, just bummed they left him out. Honestly though, i'm not sure what they could have done without making it crazy OP.

I dig Metatron's upgrade, might actually try to pump her up now.

Yeah, but there is no proof they don't buff him too, there is just nothing announced about him yet...

With all these "when HP full" leader skills getting buffed to "when HP over 80%", sure seems like a sign of what busty Zeus's leader skill is going to be.

J0dy77

Man I am loving this increased drop for normal dungeons. I got 11 +eggs yesterday. Hopefully I can keep this up the rest of the event it's been a while since I've gotten a significant amount of +eggs.

Where are you running? I was running Hill of Iris and Sapphire yesterday but will focus on normal the rest of the week.

Got my first rainbow keeper~
But damn is an hour battle long...
God bless the double drop rate.

It's a right of passage. We've all gone through it when we were first starting out (and he had a lot more health). You'll eventually get to the point where you beat him in a couple turns. :)

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I jumped into CoC this morning with the wrong team. I was just waking up and didn't really think much about it. See ya 50 stam. *sigh*

Kreed

That's backwards. Dual light Venus is still way more useful for healer teams. Dark/dark Hades got hosed. Dark/light Hades is devil type as well and now resists both light and dark at 60%.

They had to do something since the old reduction leader skills were on the same level as the Stone Dragons and now the Toydragons are becoming farmable (Drawn Joker) so they are becoming less valuable as REM pulls. Unfortunately there was nothing they could do with Dual Light and Dual Dark Venus and Hades's leader skills since a bump to 70% for them would lower damage too much if you had both as leaders.

With all these "when HP full" leader skills getting buffed to "when HP over 80%", sure seems like a sign of what busty Zeus's leader skill is going to be.
I'm hoping they take the opportunity to bring Zeus back in the spotlight. For a long time, Zeus was THE leader to have, and for good reason. Hopefully his new leader skill will bring him back into relevance as a leader. But this 80% thing wouldn't really cut it.

Radav

Wahhooooo! On the 19th and final run before my hour of metal dragons was up I got a Tamadra, and 2 Kings!!!! I was all set to be annoyed until the next time I ran them but, this definitely made up for it. Didn't see one Tamadra on any of the other runs either.

Kreed

I'm hoping they take the opportunity to bring Zeus back in the spotlight. For a long time, Zeus was THE leader to have, and for good reason. Hopefully his new leader skill will bring him back into relevance as a leader. But this 80% thing wouldn't really cut it.

It'd be nice if regular Zeus got the 80% upgrade, and then the Ultimates got something new/better, even if it was a damage boost to x3.5 or even x4 since the new Technical boss has this already.

It'd be nice if regular Zeus got the 80% upgrade, and then the Ultimates got something new/better, even if it was a damage boost to x3.5 or even x4 since the new Technical boss has this already.
Yeah, meant to say the Zeus ultimates. Since the new evo material is going to be its own descended, you really have to earn Ultimate Zeus. Hopefully his new leader skill will be a good reward.

On another note, I'm having great luck in Blade of Justice. I got 6 drops in 9 runs!
and zero skillups....

Top Bottom