• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

After reading the rest of the thread, D/D Hades really did get screwed...

If I regularly used him for resist, I would be almost mad.... almost.

So that means that everytime I WOULD use him for resist I'll just use Abyss Neptune or Dark Minerva...

And Two heroes just got even easier for roman god resist team.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Finally got another Tamadra! I'm not sure what route to go. I could start working towards Gr/BlOding, or work on Ceres for my devil team. :|

E: Any place in particular being generous with +eggs?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
OoH for sure like you guys advised.
Pumped my Luci from +8 to +18 in less than 10 runs.. 1 mystic mask tho :|

I guess I'll farm that until Dios! If I can get enough +eggs on my planned team, I should be able to hit the 80k HP mark with enough RCV not to worry. It'd be great if I could max skill my gravities, but that will have to wait.

mercviper

I've even theorized a possible farm team for Celestial Black Dragon:

[ IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7H766CZ.png?1[/IMG]

It's been a while since you said this and maybe someone pointed it out, but it'd been bugging me and I didn't bother to check the stats til now. Did they buff the ogre's attack again? The last time they did that I recall, they only buffed the ogre's attack to 35k, which will get you past a normal king dragon's 60k armor. However, in celestial black they have 100k so the ogres won't work, right?

Edit: I'm dumb. I keep thinking the Golem gives 50% damage reduction and not armor reduce, so yeah it should work. Derp.

Anyway, I've now that I have Hera-Ur I can finally farm King of Gods properly using Goemon lol. 4/4 runs so far today, and I even got 2 dub-mythlits out of it :D

Man I am loving this increased drop for normal dungeons. I got 11 +eggs yesterday. Hopefully I can keep this up the rest of the event it's been a while since I've gotten a significant amount of +eggs.

Ugh. Still on a serious +egg drought. No plus eggs from OoH in 30ish runs now. None dropped all day yesterday. The last plus egg I got was on Saturday from a Tower of Giants run, trying to farm Dragon Flowers.

Giard

I'm not too sure what it means when monsters are highlighted purple in dungeons on Puzzledragonx.com. It says "Invade" in the legend, but what does that mean? It's just rarer?

After reading the rest of the thread, D/D Hades really did get screwed...

If I regularly used him for resist, I would be almost mad.... almost.

So that means that everytime I WOULD use him for resist I'll just use Abyss Neptune or Dark Minerva...

And Two heroes just got even easier for roman god resist team.
Nah, he's not screwed. No one really uses him for resists, and he's still immune to Flash Bind (which is a huge detriment to D/L Hades).

I'm not too sure what it means when monsters are highlighted purple in dungeons on Puzzledragonx.com. It says "Invade" in the legend, but what does that mean? It's just rarer?
Generally, it means they can show up on any round, in place of whatever is supposed to appear. They're usually rare monsters, too.

Assuming I can get enough team cost for Zeus, to use:

Byakko
ECO Dumpty Alma
Hera-Ur
Hera-Is
Enchilada

Would that be better than using Hera instead of Hera-Ur? Not really sure I can charge her Gravity as it's still at 0 skill ups. She is however dark so that would be another 2x damage.

And if not for Zeus, would it be better on Satan?

I guess I'll farm that until Dios! If I can get enough +eggs on my planned team, I should be able to hit the 80k HP mark with enough RCV not to worry. It'd be great if I could max skill my gravities, but that will have to wait.
What is your plan for Zeus-Dios? Are you expecting to zero stone it or just planning on it costing a few? And what team members are you using to get 80k HP?

Ashodin

Well my fiancee has a maxed awakening Odin, hahaha

holy shit baskin robbins collab. I wish we had more physical collabs here in the US. I want to go into a BR and buy some ice cream and get some free dragons or some shit.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
What is your plan for Zeus-Dios? Are you expecting to zero stone it or just planning on it costing a few? And what team members are you using to get 80k HP?

Asty/Asty + Ceres/Hera-Is/Hera/(Hera or D/L Hades)

I think I can 0-stone it, but it depends highly on my ability to combo for hearts. No max skill gravity is the only thing that I think will make it tough to 0-stone. Just means I need to survive longer and combo more.

Well my fiancee has a maxed awakening Odin, hahaha

holy shit baskin robbins collab. I wish we had more physical collabs here in the US. I want to go into a BR and buy some ice cream and get some free dragons or some shit.
I guess we'd better console ourselves with some ice cream for Baskin Robbins, then.

Ashodin

Asty/Asty + Ceres/Hera-Is/Hera/(Hera or D/L Hades)

I think I can 0-stone it, but it depends highly on my ability to combo for hearts. No max skill gravity is the only thing that I think will make it tough to 0-stone. Just means I need to survive longer and combo more.

If I don't have Ceres ready, what can I sub for her? Ammy?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
If I don't have Ceres ready, what can I sub for her? Ammy?

You'd need a good devil healer. DJ I guess, but Ceres is DEFINITELY preferred with her full heal. Although a max skilled DJ would be SICK levels of good. With Dios hitting for nearly 38k a turn, you need as much RCV as possible. While Ammy is great with her high RCV, she really can't make up for the 4x RCV bonus.

Somewhat related, I've decided I will awaken my Ceres to get that auto-heal. I know it isn't a lot, but any little bit will help against Dios.

Ashodin

You'd need a good devil healer. DJ I guess, but Ceres is DEFINITELY preferred with her full heal. Although a max skilled DJ would be SICK levels of good. With Dios hitting for nearly 38k a turn, you need as much RCV as possible. While Ammy is great with her high RCV, she really can't make up for the 4x RCV bonus.

Somewhat related, I've decided I will awaken my Ceres to get that auto-heal. I know it isn't a lot, but any little bit will help against Dios.

Hmmm... now I'm wondering if I should shove the metals I have into Ceres and get her all the way to Dark.

J0dy77

Anyone else yet to see a tamdra? Do they show up in all dragon dungeons or just metal? I've dumped a ton of stamina in metal.

Ashodin

1398829_721508834544618_391613556_o.jpg

Kirin Robbins

Anyone else not ee a tamdra yet? Do they show up in all dragon dungeons or just metal? I've dumped a ton of stamina in metal.

the drop rate is STUPID low. Like, really freaking bad low. The first day they came out, I had 3 ish drop/PAL pulls. Since then, 0. Only seen about 2.

lenni

Anyone else yet to see a tamdra? Do they show up in all dragon dungeons or just metal? I've dumped a ton of stamina in metal.

Ironically I played on my JP account for fun and got 3 in 3 runs of metal dragons. Haven't seen one in US version yet, though.

Kreed

Out of 16 runs yesterday/today between Sapphire and Metal Dragons I saw 7 Tamadras and 3 dropped (two Sapphire, 1 Metal).

xCobalt

I've had pretty good luck with Tamadras. I think I've seen one everyday but they don't drop that often though. Except for that one time 2 dropped in a single run.

Kunohara

Got my first rainbow keeper today. Used 2 Luci's. Had to use morning star 4 times to get him down, heh. 2 evo mats away from evolving Luci finally.

Been running witches ball like crazy, and still no Lilith drop, jeez. I did get a MLK though, so I can add him to my Kirin team (even though I suck at orbs).

Edit: Holy shit, I just did one pull at the PAL machine, and got the oynx divine mask, one of the two mats I needed to evolve my Luci. Awesome. Gotta wait till Friday now for the dub-amelit :(

J0dy77

Out of 16 runs yesterday/today between Sapphire and Metal Dragons I saw 7 Tamadras and 3 dropped (two Sapphire, 1 Metal).

Wow I hate you. Lol

I have to be up around 40 runs without even seeing one. I'm sitting on 43 pal pulls right now waiting for the jewels to go active in the pal. If I don't get any there I give up.

Radav

Wow I hate you. Lol

I have to be up around 40 runs without even seeing one. I'm sitting on 43 pal pulls right now waiting for the jewels to go active in the pal. If I don't get any there I give up.

I farmed the crap out of the various metal/jewel dragons since the tamadra has been out and I've only seen it twice. Once during the gold dragons and once today. That's it. It's pretty damn rare. Someone mentioned they're also a possible invasion in pengdra village in the japanese version? I guess they're at least giving us a myriad of ways to at least see them. lol

atlantos

Neo Member
I'd say feed for the awakening skill and then evolve. I had never used my max skill angelion until Athena and that was debatable. I can't see the need for two in any situation. When she gets the healer sub type there are better team members than her for Valk, 1 would be enough.

Thanks for the tip... I was leaning that way anyway. But it is a shame I am letting go of skill level 4 angelion... felt like such a waste....

Are there any decent Mythical Goemon farm teams out there? I suppose I could just use Lucifer, but if there is a faster team I'd much rather go with that. I can't remember if I used my 2/4/2 water team against Legend or Mythical.

Ducarmel

Anybody knows what happens if you max skill tyran then evolve it, would it still be max skilled or will I have to start all over or skill up the difference.

Anybody knows what happens if you max skill tyran then evolve it, would it still be max skilled or will I have to start all over or skill up the difference.

The skill level will only reset if the name of the skill changes in the new evolution. In this case Tyran -> Tyrannos does have a skill name change, so yes it will reset.

Zero_IYAD

FINALLY Max levelled my SoD Lucifer *___*
4 million EXP well spent.. THE greatest leader I ever had!

AND AGAIN, thank god for NOT pulling in the past 2 godfests.. I can't believe how great 2 stamina refills can do!
My rank up is going super fast spending stamina between OoH & Metal Dragons.
Also got my 4th Tamadra, put 3 on Siren & 1 on D/L Hades since those two are always in my teams.
Now, to busty* those heart breakers & level up Bastet.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
FINALLY Max levelled my SoD Lucifer *___*
4 million EXP well spent.. THE greatest leader I ever had!

AND AGAIN, thank god for NOT pulling in the past 2 godfests.. I can't believe how great 2 stamina refills can do!
My rank up is going super fast spending stamina between OoH & Metal Dragons.
Also got my 4th Tamadra, put 3 on Siren & 1 on D/L Hades since those two are always in my teams.
Now, to busy those heart breakers & level up Bastet.

Welcome to the cool kids club. #bros

Amon37

ya I've been running succubus whisper figuring hey there are 3 that could increase drop chance...no yet I tell my wife she should use the drop rate up to get a siren and she pulls a drop after only 40 stamina lolcry

suko_32

Gungho, I do not appreciate Super Ruby at 1AM tomorrow.

Luckily(?) I'm not that far enough on my other account to run it and my main is at a reasonable time.

xCobalt

Finally managed to max out my Verche. Decided to spend 2 stones to refill stamina. Hopefully my Kirin team is more reliable now

Top Bottom