• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

So with the new evo material dungeons are all free stones, just added to the existing dungeons... If we can complete them...

A little disappointed that there is a "blank" day this event...

Cost limited at 14 allows for Noel dragons, 5* echidna, 5* mystic knights, 5* ninjas, and anything below them. Greek 1.0 gods start at 15, so that probably where this number came from.

So you can put together a pretty killer HP/RCV team with orb changers and a max skilled echidna.

Tobe

Music for Hello Kitty, Evangelion, Batman, and Angry Birds included in the new update. So those will all probably show in the next month or two? Angry Birds is due for awoken skill update at some point.

Gaia descend is cost limited to 14. I hate these so much. I'd say the guy on my list running a +297 flame chaser yesterday is a genius, but I bet this dungeon will be designed to counter that specific team.

i have the samge guy on my friend list holy shit at the amount of resources he has.

im pretty happy that those dungeos are coming back (if they are) really missed out on the batman dungeon and now i can skill up kagu.

Zero_IYAD

Did they fix the scary face attack making it less miserable?
I felt I had a lil longer time to move the orbs this time!
Actually managed to zero stone this run with a double F/L Horus leads & got a Baby Tamadra drop!

Operation Shiva Eats All The Fruits is a go. Let's see them busties, people.

Any Ideas for a good Shiva Team?

Are people using the new ult evo shiva to clear trifruits? What teams have been working for you guys?

Wait, there is a Shiva team that can take down Tri Fruits? Which Ultimate Evo? I am 1 devilit away from that ulti, and I have two shivas (so both is an option after evoing the second at least)

raiot

I took down Tri-Fruits with:

Shiva, Echidna Max, Ulti Phoenix Knight max/72, Kagetsuchi max, Ulti Gigas 98, Shiva.

But it was much harder then with my Satan team...

Wait, there is a Shiva team that can take down Tri Fruits? Which Ultimate Evo? I am 1 devilit away from that ulti, and I have two shivas (so both is an option after evoing the second at least)

I just took down the trifruits with shiva as well. I used Shiva max awoken, echidna, ult evo horus, gigas, ares, and another max awoken shiva. It went surprisingly easy. You can sub hera-ur for horus and flame knight for ares. Basically the first 3 waves are really easy with 18x damage, and you stall on tamadara. I had 5 row boosts so I just made a bunch of red rows and arranged them so that on the final boss, I popped ares + horus for at least 2 rows of fire + some combos. That kills everyone except for the blue trifruit, and I used the second orb changer to finish. with another 2 rows(although only one is needed probably). You get +1.5 seconds movement time so you can make pretty large combos and scary face doesnt affect you too badly.

Ducarmel

Is the Eco dungeon good for anything ?

Looks like using it for skill ups would be a pain in the ass.

Even if you don't have those god monsters for the the skill ups, Dumpty and Tiny are pretty good substitutes if you don't have Loki or Venus/Yomi.

Is the Eco dungeon good for anything ?

Looks like using it for skill ups would be a pain in the ass.

Eco collab's return has been a long time coming. Yomi is impossible to skill up otherwise, and the skillup mat drops 100% of the time and doesn't need an evo, so it's not too bad. The dungeon looks laughably easy now compared to when it first came out.

I ult evo'd my Shiva and have 3 tama laying around - is it worth putting them on him?

I've been playing around with the new fire shiva and he's really good! All his awakenings are amazing, with row enhance, + move time, and skill boost. I've cleared the new trifruits with almost no risk every time i run my shiva team.

Jagernaut

I can skill up Venus, Parvati, and Loki.

Seems like an impossible task.

The Loki skillup is a rare invade, but the other 2 are doable. I max skilled one Parvati last time and will try to get some skillups for my 2nd Parvati, and my Venus that I didn't have last time.

muu

I can skill up Venus, Parvati, and Loki.

Seems like an impossible task.

Shabos are pretty easy to evolve, and max skilled parvati is so worth it. Still got like 20 shabos left that I'm slowly evolving and feeding to toytops, though that's not high on my agenda to get done.

How many days does the ECO collab last? Don't see anything on Gungtroll FB.

Shabos are pretty easy to evolve, and max skilled parvati is so worth it. Still got like 20 shabos left that I'm slowly evolving and feeding to toytops, though that's not high on my agenda to get done.

How many days does the ECO collab last? Don't see anything on Gungtroll FB.

3 days I believe. Friday Saturday Sunday.

yami4ct

Is this going to be one and done collab or is there going to be another chance later on? I just want to know how serious I need to be about skilling up Yomi since this is really my only shot.

Genji

Is this going to be one and done collab or is there going to be another chance later on? I just want to know how serious I need to be about skilling up Yomi since this is really my only shot.

It's been a long time (October) since the last time the collab came by.

You can see the history on the right side:
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=424

I'm using the free event stones to get as many skill ups as possible during the days the collab is running. Better than getting an ice golem in the REM :)

yami4ct

I'm using the free event stones to get as many skill ups as possible during the days the collab is running. Better than getting an ice golem in the REM :)

Should have seen the dungeon history. Haha. Even if it's a long time, seems like it will come back eventually. Since I don't really have good Stamina levels for stoning, I've got 71 stamina right now, stoning for CTW skill ups seems inefficient to me. Also Yomi isn't really a staple of my team yet. I'll probably just wait the long time for the next go-around and run it seriously then. I think godfest REM pulls are going to be more useful right now than one or two skill-ups on Yomi.

J0dy77

Eco collab tomorrow!

The best thing about this is that I can run any level of the dungeon and not have to worry about leveling the mobs in between, can just feed the drops right away. Any idea how long this is coming for and if we get a 2x?

Genji

The best thing about this is that I can run any level of the dungeon and not have to worry about leveling the mobs in between, can just feed the drops right away. Any idea how long this is coming for and if we get a 2x?

It seems like we'll get it from Fri - Sun. No clue if there will be a 2x, but I guess if it happens it'll be on Sun.

What's the best difficulty to run?

Edit - nevermind, looks like there isn't an invade, just appears at the end of the stage.

Only for the Yomi skill up. You still need to evolve the pavarti and red hearmaker skill up mobs/

Ducarmel

It seems like we'll get it from Fri - Sun. No clue if there will be a 2x, but I guess if it happens it'll be on Sun.

What's the best difficulty to run?

Edit - nevermind, looks like there isn't an invade, just appears at the end of the stage.

Dumpty is an invade

I just want to make sure I am not missing something - the dragon fruits are basically only used to get an ultimate evo on the ripper dragons, right? Any reason not to go ahead and do that when I can?

razterik

Any Ideas for a good Shiva Team?

I am running Shiva, Gigas, Homura, Freyr, Red Odin, Shiva. A bit luxury with Rodin in there, but can be done with Ronia or Belial as well. Or drop one of Gigas/Homura for Chiyome and take Ares. Main point is to have at least five skill boosts to prevent orb trolling first round. Blow through the first two rounds. Enough red for a row + some matches will take out everything but baby Tamadra. Stall and arrange orbs till Shiva is up and your binds are done. On the fruits, basically pop everything and go for as many rows as you can manage.

Glad to see ECO. Hope we get the increased Dumpty rates for one day, but that's less important now that Loki can be skilled through the upcoming flower dragon series. But I need to farm this for Venus/Yomi and my last skill up on balanced Parvati. Busy weekend.

I just want to make sure I am not missing something - the dragon fruits are basically only used to get an ultimate evo on the ripper dragons, right? Any reason not to go ahead and do that when I can?

They are for ultimates of rippers, mythical beasts, and late bloomer dragons (Ifrit, Tiamat, etc). All their new forms are a bit stronger and gain new types, so generally worth it if you have the material and teams for them. Also, fruits skill up the Sonias if you have any.

yami4ct

The dungeon itself is really hard without stoning for most teams and the ripper dragon ult evos aren't really worth all that work. If you have a good enough team and luck to do it without stoning, go for it. If you have to stone your way through it, probably not worth it.

Ripper dragon ult evos also come with a significant increase in team cost, which might not make it worth evolving them in certain circumstances.

The dungeon itself is really hard without stoning for most teams and the ripper dragon ult evos aren't really worth all that work. If you have a good enough team and luck to do it without stoning, go for it. If you have to stone your way through it, probably not worth it.

Ripper dragon ult evos also come with a significant increase in team cost, which might not make it worth evolving them in certain circumstances.

Hmmm, wish I would have known that before going through it twice... coughIamweakcough coughboughtstonescough

Top Bottom