• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Jhriad

JP2 and Heroes in the next godfest.

Oh my, two series that I don't have.

I was looking forward to rolling the dice during the godfest for St Patrick's Day until I saw the lineup. *sigh* Guess I'll just wait and hope for something more appealing next time.

EDIT: Did anyone else not get their free magic stone today?

Yaari

Does anyone know which states don't charge tax on iTunes IAP purchases? I think last time I did IAP had to pay extra because of that. Need to set it up correctly this time.

raiot

California doesn't charge...

On another note... I still have 100$ on my US itunes account and can't do anything with it because I'm from germany and apple restricted my account :(

I realllllllllly need to stop forgetting to Wrath of God first on Twinlits. Finally managed to 0-stone it though, Zeus/Valk/Echidna/UFO/Orochi//Zeus was the team. Got the Angelit I wanted too.

Unfortunately I'm missing the Dub-Amelit necessary for the Yomi busty...

Yaari

California doesn't charge...

On another note... I still have 100$ on my US itunes account and can't do anything with it because I'm from germany and apple restricted my account :(

Oh, that sucks. I better hope I can even still buy anything then, as I'm not from the US either. Do you have any idea why they restricted it?

Radav

Welp... I think the twinlit dungeon has finally pushed me over the edge. 2 wins this morning two more devilits. It's been fun.

raiot

Oh, that sucks. I better hope I can even still buy anything then, as I'm not from the US either. Do you have any idea why they restricted it?

They do random account investigations.
I had one, my adress was fake.
The only way to unlock my account is that someone from the us enters valid payment infos, calls them and then I can change them again.
I have given up finding someone... :(

Yaari

They do random account investigations.
I had one, my adress was fake.
The only way to unlock my account is that someone from the us enters valid payment infos, calls them and then I can change them again.
I have given up finding someone... :(

Ah. Yeah, that seems difficult to solve. You probably got really unlucky as well, I never even knew they did those checks.

Welp... I think the twinlit dungeon has finally pushed me over the edge. 2 wins this morning two more devilits. It's been fun.

yeah I'm skipping twinlits for the rest of the day. skyfall drop 3 lights which nuked the first floor. There is literally nothing you can recover from. It's basically up to getting a good first board...you need to make combos near the top.

Which is shit.

Jagernaut

5 runs of Ruby Kings and I got 3 Tamadra, 2 on the same run on back to back floors. My good luck with Tamadras continues, I've got about 60 Tamadra awakenings so far.

I used them to fully awaken Red Sonia, dark Ares, and Jade Oracle Parvati.

hermit7

Anyone have an idea on the changes between the descend of Twinlits, and the Friday dungeon version?

Or have a link that explains them. I have been looking but to no avail.

Anyone have an idea on the changes between the descend of Twinlits, and the Friday dungeon version?

Or have a link that explains them. I have been looking but to no avail.
Off the top of my head, might be more:
1F AI changed slightly to prevent them from endlessly binding a bind immune monster, also causes them to attack more often than they did in the Descended version
2F 20HP -> 19HP
3F Baby Tamadra added, Dubmyths now do 6012 pre-emptive instead of 6667
4F about 600k less HP between the two lits

Jagernaut

What the hell...

Yes, I had so many Tamadra I used them to awaken farmable monsters (Satan, Zeus, Valkyrie) instead of evolving and fusing duplicates. Most of those Tamadra were from metal/jewel dungeons, a few from the PAL machine and a small number of free Tamadra from the special dungeons.

I have fully awakened:

DTron
GOdin
BOdin
Red Sonia
Dark Ares
Rose Valkyrie
G/L Parvati
Zeus
Satan
Ultimate Hanzo
D/D Batman

And partially awakened:

F/L Horus
L/L Venus
Haku
D/D Loki
G/L Bastet

Yes, I had so many Tamadra I used them to awaken farmable monsters (Satan, Zeus, Valkyrie) instead of evolving and fusing duplicates. Most of those Tamadra were from metal/jewel dungeons, a few from the PAL machine and a small number of free Tamadra from the special dungeons.

I have fully awakened:

DTron
GOdin
BOdin
Red Sonia
Dark Ares
Rose Valkyrie
G/L Parvati
Zeus
Satan
Ultimate Hanzo
D/D Batman

And partially awakened:

F/L Horus
L/L Venus
Haku
D/D Loki
G/L Bastet

So jealous...

yami4ct

JP2 and Heroes in the next godfest.

Oh my, two series that I don't have.

Man, that makes things really hard for me. I should have enough for 3-4 pulls this time, but I don't really think there's anything useful for me this time. Heroes require too much IAPing for my taste and most of the JP2 gods are pretty much useless to me. Hmmm. To pull or not to pull. It's going to be difficult to save so many stones for the next Godfest.

I could try to pull for an Izanagi and build a dream Bastet God burst team, but pulling on a Godfest for one god is silly.

muu

Might roll a few times hoping for izanagi or Ookuninushi. Current stone priority is in murdering the shit out of Tinies though, however cute they may be.

Jhriad

In the last month I've gotten 2 Tamadra that weren't the handouts. One from a metal dragon dungeon and another from a PAL pull. I wish I had half that luck.

yami4ct

In the last month I've gotten 2 Tamadra that weren't the handouts. One from a metal dragon dungeon and another from a PAL pull. I wish I had half that luck.

In the last 3 months I've gotten two tamas that weren't handouts. Both were from the same metal dungeon run. I wish I could get two a month.

Totakeke

Man, that makes things really hard for me. I should have enough for 3-4 pulls this time, but I don't really think there's anything useful for me this time. Heroes require too much IAPing for my taste and most of the JP2 gods are pretty much useless to me. Hmmm. To pull or not to pull. It's going to be difficult to save so many stones for the next Godfest.

I could try to pull for an Izanagi and build a dream Bastet God burst team, but pulling on a Godfest for one god is silly.

Don't pull. :p

I'm considering skipping this as well even though I have none of those since I won't be able to make use of them for some time. Mighty tempting though.

yami4ct

Don't pull. :p

I'm considering skipping this as well even though I have none of those since I won't be able to make use of them for some time. Mighty tempting though.

Yeah, I think I'm going to hold off for a Chinese, Egyptian, Greek or maybe Norse Godfest to pull. It's tempting, but in the long run something from the Chinese or Greek series is going to help me much, much more.

Kreed

When can we expect to have Twinlits in the Pal Pull? Japanese version has been getting it for quite some time.

"Usually" we alternate every event between Metal Dragons in the Pal Machine and Rare Evo materials in the Pal Machine. Since we have Metal Dragons this event, next event should be Rare Evo Materials, which will have the new evo materials after the update.

Jagernaut

"Usually" we alternate every event between Metal Dragons in the Pal Machine and Rare Evo materials in the Pal Machine. Since we have Metal Dragons this event, next event should be Rare Evo Materials, which will have the new evo materials after the update.

We are in a 2 week event right now, the first week is PAL kings and the second week (starting Monday) is PAL evo materials.

Cels

i just need one dubmythlit and two of the lttle red spirits...

ran friday dungeon 4x since last night, keep getting the light/dark big guys, and i got 12 little guys but no red guys

RNGesus pls...

Tobe

i think my game got bugged or something, i cleared 3 of the 4 stages in eco collab and got the stone already is that normal?? waiting for my stamina to refill and clear the one im missing to see if i get another.

razterik

ECO is an early collab, split between normal and technical levels. You can get two stones for finishing all difficulties.

1/9 on Seiryuu. 2/11 on Suzaku. Watching five chasers get eaten without a skill up is soul crushing.

Jagernaut

ECO is an early collab, split between normal and technical levels. You can get two stones for finishing all difficulties.

1/9 on Seiryuu. 2/11 on Suzaku. Watching five chasers get eaten without a skill up is soul crushing.

That sucks, I'm 0/3 for Venus and 0/2 for Loki skillups so far. 50 stamina for each ECO Tiny.

muu

Yomi's about 0/6 so far. Just dived in head-first to Satan's dungeon by accident -- that was a waste of stamina.

I'm blowing through my Satan friends and waiting for them to respawn, if you can put em up I'll gladly use them. My ID is 377,750,202

yami4ct

Ran Ruby a few times just to blow some extra stamina and get some red EXP. Ended up getting a Tama drop. Yay! Always fun to see those.

Uthred

Anyone else having issues getting into the game? Was working fine earlier but now I keep getting connection errors, tried a re-install but no joy

Yeah, so support isn't really doing anything for me.

I'm switching my ROM from AOKP to Cyanogen. Let's see if that helps.

EDIT: looks like it actually did!

Top Bottom