• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Thanks. My club donation was damn expensive, haha. Already got her evolved and fully awoken. The question of feeding my 297ed Valk and Echidna just got even harder...

Soooo. Figured I would try one more roll for Red Sonia. Got a Verche. Boo. Wasn't paying attention because I was reading something else and accidentally hit Start again. Well, have to waste those stones now. Out pops Ronia. I, uh, yeah...
Do you have Hanzo? I don't, and life sucks without him. =(

D/L Anubis is amazing though. Wish we had a way to skill him up.

razterik

Yeah, I've got a max skilled Hanzo. And his four little brothers. No Anubis, though!

This made me curious how close I was to a complete box. Of everything available in the standard REM, I am missing Neptune, Susano, Gabriel, Anubis, Belial, Astaroth, and Baal. Oddly, my most represented god is actually Green Odin, with 11, one of which came from this fest. Boredom and a new job have been a dangerous combination the last few months.

Eva collab starts Monday!

Running concurrently with Green Pirate? Shit, so much to do.

Tobe

im really getting pissed off at the fact that we dont get tamas just fucking dont. while jp drowns in them we get starved to hell.

why?

im really getting pissed off at the fact that we dont get tamas just fucking dont. while jp drowns in them we get starved to hell.

why?

Balance, OR, It's better to give then receive. It's the thought that counts. Better luck next time?

That dried up pretty quick, thought I'd have more.

razterik

Gold dragons in the middle of the night. Looking at the schedule, they could be two hours earlier! Nope, have to put them even later when I have to be up in the morning.

colinp

Banned
Pulled Karin (woo!) and Sea Serpent (boo!).

Well, not horrible but neither fit in my Kirin team either. Was a nice way to spend the sapphire dragons I got though.

Gold dragons in the middle of the night. Looking at the schedule, they could be two hours earlier! Nope, have to put them even later when I have to be up in the morning.

Yeah,but that's perfect for me! Living in Japan and playing US PAD... Haha, crazy Gung-ho.

Zero_IYAD

1 stoned Master, got the drop on the 1st try : )

tumblr_n2iy7guqKW1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

Should I get this for iPad or 3ds, or are they different games?
Different games.
PAD Z ((The 3DS game)) doesn't have a Western release yet, but it's coming eventually.

Dispatch

I pulled once and got Hermes. Honestly, pulling for Godfest is the only aspect of this game that keeps me coming back to it. I've spent $25 on it or I'd probably delete it.

My main reason is I started early and of the "descend destroyer" level pulls, I've only gotten a Ra, and I'm not good enough to match all five colors with any sort of consistency. The recent change making the angel and devil lits necessary for the best ultimate evolutions is maddening.

Cleared both Heracles difficulties with

Ronia
Shiva
Belial
Rodin
King Baddie
Ronia

All monsters fully awoken. Rodin isn't a Devil, but I put him in for his awakenings. If I leveled and awoken a second Ronia, she'd be a better fit. Also, in hindsight, Echidna may also be a better fit than King Baddie, because she's guaranteed to be active on the 1F if you need her and she gives you extra turns to charge your other skills. There are a lot of Fire and Dark Devils to play around with, so the team is flexible if you don't have these monsters. But skill boosts are very helpful in surviving the first 2 rounds, which are the most dangerous rounds, imo. Don't be afraid to use skills if necessary to survive. You can recharge them on Gigas or Archangel. 6.25x RCV makes surviving and charging much easier. Lastly, pay attention to enemy HP thresholds. Gigas and Archangel become deadly below 50% and 30% health, respectively.

I kind of wish Gungho would post a date for the EVA Collaboration. I would love to spend stone on this Godfest, but I'm kind of saving them just in-case it's upcoming in the next few days. I mean, the data was apparently incorporated into the last update, so it shouldn't be long....

However, if I knew I had a month or so to re-gain more stones, as well as budget in an IAP], I'd use what I have now and hope for the best.

I guess there's really no way in knowing. The good news is that we should be getting the EVA Collaboration for a few weeks, since this will be our first time getting it, so there wouldn't be any real hurry to pull at the EVA REM.

*ponders*

I'm guessing that the Eva Collab will not start until the movie gets released on DVD/bluray. That release was pushed back from late February to an undetermined day due to the movie playing in theaters (though from what I can tell it no longer is).

Funimation has not announced a new day but when they do that will be the week we get the collab. If we get the collab without an announcement (and if we get an announcement I'm posting it in this thread) then that week is a stealth release of the movie.

EDIT:wrote this last night and plosted this morning before reading the thread. Woohoo! Tomorrow! Of course I hope this runs two weeks, I am 12 days from 450 and I think that's stones, sadly I pulled REM before I saw that. At least I got a PERSEUS.

How on earth do you use a Perseus?

Totakeke

Max skilled orb changers with green monsters that has skill boost and row awakenings, aka lots of REM.

I pulled once, got a Sylph, then decided none of the monsters are worth it right now and stopped rolling. :p Maybe when I max skill my Artemis, ADK, Cu Chu, Astaroth, and awaken the useful ones and get a Michael, then I can roll (and never get) a Perseus.

I also got my 100 day bonus today, yay 10 stones. More stones to skill up Venus.

Maybe when I max skill my Artemis, ADK, Cu Chu, Astaroth, and awaken the useful ones and get a Michael, then I can roll (and never get) a Perseus.

Ok I had a max skilled Artemis (waiting GC Collab to return to re max skill), max skill chuchu, max skill ADK, couple skill ups on sasuke, and I have some ECO greens for working on toytops.

It's a start,

Jiraiza

I'm guessing that the Eva Collab will not start until the movie gets released on DVD/bluray. That release was pushed back from late February to an undetermined day due to the movie playing in theaters (though from what I can tell it no longer is).

Funimation has not announced a new day but when they do that will be the week we get the collab. If we get the collab without an announcement (and if we get an announcement I'm posting it in this thread) then that week is a stealth release of the movie.

EDIT:wrote this last night and plosted this morning before reading the thread. Woohoo! Tomorrow! Of course I hope this runs two weeks, I am 12 days from 450 and I think that's stones, sadly I pulled REM before I saw that. At least I got a PERSEUS.

For now, I'm going with Astaroth, Artemis, Sasuke, and Griffin. Artemis will get replaced with something else probably.

1 stoned Master, got the drop on the 1st try : )

tumblr_n2iy7guqKW1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

I had 33 stone saved up, because I haven't been playing much and haven't really been pulling during fests; my main focus has been grinding pengdras and kings to level all my monsters.

Threw together a Ronia team (Ronia/Hera-Is/Hellice Frost Demon (max skill)/Drawn Joker/King Baddie), grabbed a friend's Ronia and figured I'd see how bad it got.

I managed to clear Legendary on 18 stones, which is less than 4 REM pulls. I think it was worth it. I probably could have saved a few stones by swapping Drawn Joker for my Chaos Devil Dragon (had plenty of green orbs the whole time, but only scattered dark). I also got a cupid and a gigas, but I had both of those already.

Jagernaut

1 stoned Heracles master and got the drop. Could have been zero stones but I was skill locked and couldn't get above 10k hp after Heracles 99% attack. I managed to hit 25x on Gigas and Heracles.

F/L Horus
F/F Echidna
L/G Valkyrie
BOdin
DTron
Jody's F/L Horus

Totakeke

18 stones >_>

Max skilled my Venus with 16 feeds, and I have about 33 unevolved Eco Shabo for Parvati to get 5 skill ups. Hopefully that's enough when I get enough fodder to evo and feed them.

Chojin

Sweet. I pulled an Odin and a Beast Rider for today's Godfest pull.

I'm not sure how good Odin is as a Leader (I'm an autoheal crutch kind of person) but i love using him as a co-leader.

How painful is it to get him fully evolved and awakened?

J0dy77

Cleared both Hercules with Horus team, no stones. Dungeon is real easy if you have Susano and Yomi. I brought viper but never had time to charge him. I would probably take vamp if I run it again for more rcv and to stack dark damage.

I'm really kicking myself for putting the remaining Tamdras I had on Venus. Having the skill block on Yomi and Horus would have been much better. And Susano now has double bind resist which I'll make a priority after.

Did one pull in the Godfest this morning and got Yamato. Felt good after the Hercules win and pulled again... Golem. Should have quit while I was ahead but great PAD Day overall.

Edit: Here's the team I'd use if I ran again:

0tlvN7A.jpg

Jinko

10 stoned Hercules on Legend with Valk party.

Thank god for the countdown at the end or it would have been a lot more.

Going to have to focus on evolving all these ECO units :S

Zero_IYAD

You're most welcome : )
I had 33 stone saved up, because I haven't been playing much and haven't really been pulling during fests; my main focus has been grinding pengdras and kings to level all my monsters.

Threw together a Ronia team (Ronia/Hera-Is/Hellice Frost Demon (max skill)/Drawn Joker/King Baddie), grabbed a friend's Ronia and figured I'd see how bad it got.

I managed to clear Legendary on 18 stones, which is less than 4 REM pulls. I think it was worth it. I probably could have saved a few stones by swapping Drawn Joker for my Chaos Devil Dragon (had plenty of green orbs the whole time, but only scattered dark). I also got a cupid and a gigas, but I had both of those already.
That's a lot of stones wasted : (
These descended dungeons always revisit, so don't rush going into them.
Max skilled my Venus with 16 feeds, and I have about 33 unevolved Eco Shabo for Parvati to get 5 skill ups. Hopefully that's enough when I get enough fodder to evo and feed them.
Congrats!
I managed to push mine to Skill Lvl 5 with 10-12 feeds & the last skill up is just refusing to happen : (
Fed her 6 so far & no skill ups.. Hopefully I get it before the event ends.
Cleared both Hercules with Horus team, no stones. Dungeon is real easy if you have Susano and Yomi. I brought viper but never had time to charge him. I would probably take vamp if I run it again for more rcv and to stack dark damage.

I'm really kicking myself for putting the remaining Tamdras I had on Venus. Having the skill block on Yomi and Horus would have been much better. And Susano now has double bind resist which I'll make a priority after.

Did one pull in the Godfest this morning and got Yamato. Felt good after the Hercules win and pulled again... Golem. Should have quit while I was ahead but great PAD Day overall.
Susano is a blessing!
& Max skilled one would be amazing!
Am using Indra since I don't have one, Max leveled & fully awoken him.
He's been a good shield & managed to zero stone Trifruit many times thanks to his active.
That's why I put him in an all Odin-fully awoken-team.

coy

I've had a real lucky streak with my alt this morning. For Yomi feedings, it took all but 10 Tinys to max skill! I went:

2/5
2/3
0/1
1/1

With that kind of luck, I figured to take a shot at the REM. I haven't pulled on either account since PC fest so I had that itch built up. After snatching a few Challenge Mode stones, I got up to 6 rolls. This time, I went 5/6 gold eggs! If I had more stones, I would've continued pulling (as I do not plan on doing EVA REM). Roll call:

Yamato Takeru
Basilisk
Izanagi +1
Light Meta
Hermes +1
Izanagi

I wish I pulled Yamato on my main as I have Shiva, Ifrit, and Freyr there and only Freyr on this account. Hermes is fine as I have I&I on the other account. Best of all, I now have Apollo and Izanagi for the Kirin team. Waiting for Izanami to return (only had Diza drop last time) while I work on gravity skillups for Hera-Is to cover blue. Once Kirin's extra awakenings are released, this team should be ultra buff. Cannot wait!

J0dy77

Susano is a blessing!
& Max skilled one would be amazing!
Am using Indra since I don't have one, Max leveled & fully awoken him.
He's been a good shield & managed to zero stone Trifruit many times thanks to his active.
That's why I put him in an all Odin-fully awoken-team.

Yeah, I've gotten him close to max but only really use him in descendeds. Have to start relying on him more. I was lucky enough to max skill him on a lucky 4 skill up feed. Kicking myself over making the extra God Fest Golem pull, would have been much better spent stoning for skill ups. Having Yomi and Susano on 15 turn would be insanely strong.

Ended up pulling four times

Agdrall
Red Dragon Caller, Sonia
Izanagi
Berry Dragon

Two out of four golds and no monsters I already had so that's good. I'm curious to see how useful the middle two are when leveled up. Pretty sure a bunch on my friends list use Sonia.

saichi

wanted to do YOLO pull and got Dark Golem MK II

then mistakenly pulled again (I wanted to save that 5 stones!) then got Agdrall

o well... at least I don't have either of the two...

and beat Tiny Island - Heaven Sent with my Okuni team. Felt good about that one,

Zero_IYAD

Finally Max skilled my L/D Venus, wasn't that bad, took me around 17 feeds to Max her out.
I got a L/L Venus & D/D Yomi but I never used them, so won't bother skilling them up.
Yeah, I've gotten him close to max but only really use him in descendeds. Have to start relying on him more. I was lucky enough to max skill him on a lucky 4 skill up feed. Kicking myself over making the extra God Fest Golem pull, would have been much better spent stoning for skill ups. Having Yomi and Susano on 15 turn would be insanely strong.
These shield gods need more love, hardly seen anyone using them :|

Jonsoncao

Banned
I am fairly low ranked (130 right now), and I am gradually switching my main leaders from Loki (weekends) and GrOdin (weekdays) to RSonia and Kirin.

Any gaffer running RSonia leads willing to add me as a friend? Thanks. ID is 348,285,288, and my name is Jon.

xCobalt

I am fairly low ranked (130 right now), and I am gradually switching my main leaders from Loki (weekends) and GrOdin (weekdays) to RSonia and Kirin.

Any gaffer running RSonia leads willing to add me as a friend? Thanks. ID is 348,285,288, and my name is Jon.

Just added you. I also run Kirin for descendeds.

Top Bottom