• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

yami4ct

Thats horrible..

Did anyone pull for the japanese god fest? Out of 5 friends and over 20 pulls between us no one pulled a god...

I've used 96 tamadoras and still have 30 still to use ;)

I pulled 3 times and got a Phoenix Knight, Idunn & Idunna and Toytrops. Pretty excited to get both Trops and the twins. Trops can help me get passed Two Heroes on my Japanese account and Idunn and Idunna will give me a great mono-water team to run as an alt to my underdeveloped Kirin team.

razterik

I pulled Thor, light ripper, red golem, and an angel on the JP fest. Thor might see some use on an Izanagi team, I guess. Still sitting on three light Noels since I need to evolve most of my newer gods. Haven't had much time to play that account lately, only been logging in to run the free stone dungeon once a day and add to my Tamadra mail collection. I have 25 of them waiting to be opened.

NineH

I officially hate the twinlit dungeon. After running it around 10 times, I always screw up the first round either by skyfall or making more matches than I need to in order to stall. So frustrating but I don't want to stone this dungeon since it seems doable with the zeus team.

Had Dragon's Dogma down to one more Kirin combo, tried to style on an already completed board with a diagonal and ended up fucking up the combo entirely. Next two boards were un-Kirinable and I died. I deserved that.

Ducarmel

i think my game got bugged or something, i cleared 3 of the 4 stages in eco collab and got the stone already is that normal?? waiting for my stamina to refill and clear the one im missing to see if i get another.

I believe gungho separated normal and tech dungeons of some Collab dungeons, you get a stone for clearing the normal dungeon int and expert, and you get a stone for clearing the technical dungeon master and legend

Totakeke

So I guess there's no x2 drop rate for ECO collab? None of the sites has it mentioned and they should have been able to time travel for it by now.

Time to start stoning some then.

Jagernaut

*Heracles Descended*
[Duration]: 3/16 (Sun), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM (PDT)

After many tales and adventures, this God is about to experience one more… in Puzzle & Dragons! This Dungeon is sure to put you to the test, and comes in two intense difficulties!

How will you defeat the God of Brawn? Share your strategies and team compositions here!

Mythical Heracles has 5 million hp. I'll stick to legend.

Gonna stsrt using Haku more. Aside from Hera is I have most of her good subs. I ha e Kirin but I just can't get that many matches. And I have two Haku's which means three of her leader skills when loaded.

For niw I'm doing

Haku, Haku, enchilada, vamps, Drawn Joker, Haku.

Yaari

Why are people excited for the EVA Collab, I don't see anything useful in the REM and am definitely not going to waste stones on it.

Tobe

Why are people excited for the EVA Collab, I don't see anything useful in the REM and am definitely not going to waste stones on it.

attacker type galore. im pretty sure a lot of guys here have a complety dtron team except dtron. im guessing rolling shinji is way easier than dtron.

Cels

got shit luck on friday dungeon for dubmythlits but got a dumpty on my first eco master run. that's not bad i guess.

razterik

im guessing rolling shinji is way easier than dtron.

Sure, by about 4%. Misato is more interesting anyway, since Unit 13 is now worse than Lilith. But rolling is mostly for Eva fans. The dungeon is quite nice for skill ups on useful abilities.

J0dy77

There really isn't anything in the REM outside of a water mob with Lucifer skill. I think people are more excited due to the actual collaboration more than the actual mobs.

NineH

Unless I have a bad memory but didn't the Eco dungeon on the Heaven Sent difficulty drop the evolved versions of the monsters if you killed them on floors 3,6, and 9? I could have sworn that I was happy getting them because I didn't have to use keepers to evolve them. It sucks if they nerfed the drops in this dungeon.

Jonsoncao

Banned
Is it possible for sapphire dragon not shown on the special list? I am group D and the sapphire dragon dungeon should be up by 10pm EDT/7pm PDT for me. Yet I am seeing nothing.

chrono01

I have 31 Magic Stones. I'm not sure if I should save it for the EVA collaboration or not. :/

I do have Ame no Uzume, Izanagi, and Okuninushi, although I'd love to have a Umisachi & Yamasachi/Kushinadahime, as well as any of the new Heroes. Of course, a Blue Sonia [and a third Blue Odin] would be great.

Still, the EVA collaboration will likely start Monday...

Jonsoncao

Banned
I have 31 Magic Stones. I'm not sure if I should save it for the EVA collaboration or not. :/

I do have Ame no Uzume, Izanagi, and Okuninushi, although I'd love to have a Umisachi & Yamasachi/Kushinadahime, as well as any of the new Heroes. Of course, a Blue Sonia [and a third Blue Odin] would be great.

Still, the EVA collaboration will likely start Monday...

I'd say wait for the player's choice if you are non-IAP.

chrono01

I'd say wait for the player's choice if you are non-IAP.
I've IAP'd in the past, but I'm trying to cut back. I have Kirin, and a few other good Leaders, so I'm mostly just trying to build other teams.

Ideally, I'd like to have a Blue Sonia, three Blue Odin, and a King Bubblie [with another Blue Sonia as my Friend]. I have two Blue Odin already, so I'm nearly there, however pulling for Godfest-only Gods is never a smart decision. It's best to earn them as they come.

Paltros

2 pulls:

Melon Dragon
LMeta (Hell yeah!)

LMeta makes use of the healer team I was already working on. Should I keep rolling? Kinda want an U&Y, Kushi or any of the Sonias.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Hanzo, berserk, and blue Valkyrie are my pulls. Gf pulled four silver eggs: basilisk, mystic knight, highlander, grape dragon.

Jonsoncao

Banned
I'm non-IAP too. Don't think I really need anything from this godfest but maybe I'm overlooking something? This is my box: http://www.padherder.com/user/cels/monsters

Trying to build toward a healer team. Dubmythlits giving me a hard time.

I'd rather say not to waste 25 sta towards the Friday expert.

Spending 50 towards sky prison gives you a better margin to get a dubmyth (if you can build a reliable farming team...), or farming King of Gods on weekends (1 per 5 runs for me).

chrono01

I kind of wish Gungho would post a date for the EVA Collaboration. I would love to spend stone on this Godfest, but I'm kind of saving them just in-case it's upcoming in the next few days. I mean, the data was apparently incorporated into the last update, so it shouldn't be long....

However, if I knew I had a month or so to re-gain more stones, as well as budget in an IAP], I'd use what I have now and hope for the best.

I guess there's really no way in knowing. The good news is that we should be getting the EVA Collaboration for a few weeks, since this will be our first time getting it, so there wouldn't be any real hurry to pull at the EVA REM.

*ponders*

razterik

Finally snagged my own Dark Tron! Also picked up Kushi, Izanagi, Okuninushi, Pandora and a bunch more Takerus and Andromedas. Happy with the results but it took way too many rolls to get there. Should have stopped sooner, ended with a five streak of silver and star eggs. Still craving a Red Sonia, but that'll have to wait. Need to save some for Eva.

Jiraiza

Is anyone planning on using Perseus? Really wanted Wukong but I realized I have a crap ton of good Green subs for Perseus so I figured I'd try pursuing him.

Tobe

Finally snagged my own Dark Tron! Also picked up Kushi, Izanagi, Okuninushi, Pandora and a bunch more Takerus and Andromedas. Happy with the results but it took way too many rolls to get there. Should have stopped sooner, ended with a five streak of silver and star eggs. Still craving a Red Sonia, but that'll have to wait. Need to save some for Eva.

welcome to the club :)

razterik

welcome to the club :)

Thanks. My club donation was damn expensive, haha. Already got her evolved and fully awoken. The question of feeding my 297ed Valk and Echidna just got even harder...

Soooo. Figured I would try one more roll for Red Sonia. Got a Verche. Boo. Wasn't paying attention because I was reading something else and accidentally hit Start again. Well, have to waste those stones now. Out pops Ronia. I, uh, yeah...

Top Bottom