• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

18 stones >_>

That's a lot of stones wasted : (
These descended dungeons always revisit, so don't rush going into them.

It's a good number of stones, but I've had such crap luck with the REM machine that I stopped pulling really and my friends list is maxed.

Got 3 monsters (2x ***, 1x ******) which would be 15 stones, so I figure it only really cost me the odd 3 stones in the end. If I'd spent those stones in the REM machine, I probably would have gotten 3x *** monsters with my luck.

Paltros

So I've got two Berry Dragons that I'll evolve... someday, should I feed one to the other for the awakening and skill up or keep both for the off chance that I ever get like 50 tamadras dropped into my lap and I ever find myself in a situation where I'd need to run 2 Fruit dragons?

Pulled Pandora. Thoughts on her?

Great with row awakening / skill boost support, which means she's a luxury leader. Here she is making Twinlits incredibly free
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9seXwNK8lx0

So I've got two Berry Dragons that I'll evolve... someday, should I feed one to the other for the awakening and skill up or keep both for the off chance that I ever get like 50 tamadras dropped into my lap and I ever find myself in a situation where I'd need to run 2 Fruit dragons?

Honestly their awakenings are so good that I'd consider running two in certain builds. But those situations will probably never* happen.

razterik

Pulled Pandora. Thoughts on her?

Probably the best Hero god, with the right subs. Dark Tron, Hanzo, Vampire, FA Lucifer, Grape Dragon, Red Sonia, etc. With the recent update, the Hero gods went from kinda okay to one of the strongest multiplier gods.

I'd keep it, just for the chance to fit all those awoken skills into one team.

Edit: Haha, didn't notice the new page. Beaten by Cosmo again!

J0dy77

Finally Max skilled my L/D Venus, wasn't that bad, took me around 17 feeds to Max her out.
I got a L/L Venus & D/D Yomi but I never used them, so won't bother skilling them up.

These shield gods need more love, hardly seen anyone using them :|

The problem is that the way the game is designed they don't really work most of the time. When mobs are hitting for 200k abilities the 50% reduction doesnt really help. But when the dungeon fits they're definitely worth it.

0 for 10 on Venus skillups, this is bullshit.

Keep at it! I went 0 for 15 on Yomi before I finally got a skill up. Then I just fed 3 and got all 3 to hit. I'm one away from Max. Have to power through, hopefully it doesn't cost me another 20.

Jonsoncao

Banned
Great with row awakening / skill boost support, which means she's a luxury leader. Here she is making Twinlits incredibly free

Honestly their awakenings are so good that I'd consider running two in certain builds. But those situations will probably never* happen.

Wow...so goooooood.
I need to work on a Pandora team in the near future...I guess BOdin can be replaced another dude with skill cooldown awakenings right. How about Hanzo? An orb changer for the floor 2 seems necessary.

J0dy77

Pulled Yamato, cleared Heracles and then this:

f617Q1Kl.jpg

Only down 12 stones after two pulls and stamina refreshing. Today was a very good PAD day.

Side note: this whole time i thought it was Hercules not Heracles. Not sure how I missed that.

Last run of gold dragons netted me a Tama and enough kings/highs to max lvl my Amaterasu oh ultimate. She is halfway to +99 rcv, 958 rcv currently.

That Tama meant that I could fully awaken my FA Luci and keep my "buffer" Tama. So that's a thing. Two row enhance and two skill cooldowns, and his skill up monster starts tomorrow...

Really hyped for that cooldown. Would be better if I had a Ronia, but I've got a satan for devil teams. (Or I could just run him but it's not as affective as having him on a Luci team as a sub)

Kreed

I thought they are the same person? just a nomenclature thing.

They are the same person, but Hercules is Roman and Heracles is Greek. Gungho USA has been using the Greek god names (Zeus instead of Jupiter, Hera instead of Juno), so they are just keeping with the theme.

J0dy77

They are the same person, but Hercules is Roman and Heracles is Greek. Gungho USA has been using the Greek god names (Zeus instead of Jupiter, Hera instead of Juno), so they are just keeping with the theme.

TIL.

Shows my knowledge of Greek and roman history. lol

Beat Hurcules on Master...very easy with 2x Horus. Got the drop....looks like I'll probably never use him

He's any amazing sub for Goemon KoG farm team. Not having lucifer he's one of the few mobs that can save me from wiped runs on heart trolls. His leader skill blows but can't wait to get him leveled up.

Tobe

*A Celestial Gift*
[Duration] 3/17 (Mon), 12:00 AM - 3/23 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PDT)

No other Monster embodies the spirit of giving in Puzzle & Dragons like the Snow Globe Dragons! The mysterious Blanc and Noir have finally come to express their gratitude to you, the fans, so make sure to stop by their dungeon to say hello! This dungeon can only be run once; you wouldn't want to miss it!

*Certain phrases in this dungeon will indicate whether the drop you receive is of the Light or Dark Attribute!

FUYCK YEAH !!!!!

Totakeke

Sooo I pulled 9 times and got Okuni, 2x Wukong, and Hatsume. Others were Siren, Ivory Dragon, Sylph, Drall (just when Eco is almost over), and Fairlio.

Not too bad. Okuni is cool, probably the best roll I could use form that series. I know he's good, but what is he great for? Seems like the low RCV is his main weakness.

I guess I can do a team with Wukong, Wukong, Valk, Venus, Fuma, Wukong... which will take a long time. 5x skill boost and 5x light awakenings. But Fuma is probably never going to get skilled up enough. Not sure how good the flower dragon dungeons are for skilling up hero gods, hopefully not terrible.

Also, not getting a Cerberus from Heracles ready for Eva skill ups seem like a huge missed opportunity. But I don't know if my teams can tackle it and it doesn't seem like a guaranteed drop. Hmm.

Edit: Oh wait, it's a rare invade, screw that then.

FUYCK YEAH !!!!!

Oh nice.

Rahk

No joke when I first read the dungeon I was like wtf did I miss them announcing Hera-cles at some point, then a few seconds later was like ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
Haha, I was actually confused for a few seconds too when all the descends were up at once on JP a few weeks ago trying to figure out which Hera that was.

Tobe

im scared shitless of the sixth angel, i mean its pretty easy to kill the shit but im worried about healing while killing it :(

Ok I need more dark exp, but light exp (especially 1.5 mil) is hard to come by.

FA Luci could use 1.5 exp, same with Haku.

Light would get fed to Athena, Raphael, Verche, or Izanagi (no criticals but some nice ones) maybe Ra...

Hige

Can jewel dragons only be run one hour per day? I did one yesterday and saved up stamina to do it again when it popped up at a later hour, but it never appeared even though the schedule said it should.

linsivvi

Tough choice. Light xp is so much harder to come by but my main light mobs are all at max level already. If I get a light snow globe dragon it will be feed to a second Valk, and I almost never run Valk anyway...

yami4ct

A video like that makes me regret not investing more into the Pandora I pulled on my JP account, but the idea of pulling all those REM subs scares the hell out of me. Think I'm going to stick with continuing to improve my Kirin team and working on an I&I team. It makes me sad to see how much of a mess that account is. I've got so many great leaders, but my sub situation is such a mess I'm having trouble making progress.

Also, yay to see the B/Y Snow Globes hit the US. Should be fun to grab one.

Totakeke

Here's a more specific question, Okunikushi vs L/L Ra. What descended can one do the other cannot? Ra is probably harder to activate but not by that much, but Okunikushi teams should be much harder to stall with especially if you're doing a physical team for that 48x.

J0dy77

Supposedly these are the phrases to look out for when hunting a certain type:

Dark Noel: "Do a jig!"
Light Noel: "Cheers!"

Now the debate. What is everyone going to pull? Would I ever use the dark Noel with a lucifer team? Could that clear Valk easier if I wanted it to? Or do I just take the 1.5 million light exp?

What's everyone else doing?

Hige

Yes, you can find your group ID and the corresponding time on http://www.puzzledragonx.com "today's metal dragon" tab.
I don't think I worded it clearly enough, sorry. What I meant was that if jewel dragons are scheduled 4 times in one day, can I do the dungeon at each of those times? I'm pretty sure I did multiple runs in one day before (at different hours), but yesterday I wasn't able to do a run even though I was looking at the dungeon list at the right time for my group and had done the dungeon earlier that day. So I'm wondering why the dungeon wasn't showing up when it should have been available.

Tobe

Went 3/9 on yomi skill ups. Missing 1 for the max skill pisses me off. That's would've been my first max/max card.

Now on to skilling FA luci. I think I could make a pretty awesome devil team albeit I don't have ronia but I think I got the subs for satan team, don't have the tamas tho.

Now the debate. What is everyone going to pull? Would I ever use the dark Noel with a lucifer team? Could that clear Valk easier if I wanted it to? Or do I just take the 1.5 million light exp?

What's everyone else doing?

Pulled a dark Noel on my JP acct and got lots of mileage out of it while I got on my feet. After that I pulled the light one for light exp when it came around twice. I'll prolly pull a dark on won my main acct for a poverty luci team.

Tobe

Rolled 4 times got Mari, Asuka, and 2 shinjis gonna iap for this one. Every monster has some kind of utility for me, tank atacker team seems somewhat cool and also having colored subs for dungeons like the pirate series is pretty cool.

I see the Eva monsters are up now! Well, time to splurge on some crystals now.

Anyone know what the cost is gonna be on these? My total cost is 41 at the moment and I already have units costing in the double digits, not trying to waste more spaces right now.

J0dy77

I don't think I worded it clearly enough, sorry. What I meant was that if jewel dragons are scheduled 4 times in one day, can I do the dungeon at each of those times? I'm pretty sure I did multiple runs in one day before (at different hours), but yesterday I wasn't able to do a run even though I was looking at the dungeon list at the right time for my group and had done the dungeon earlier that day. So I'm wondering why the dungeon wasn't showing up when it should have been available.

You can run it as much as you like in all of the time slots. There are three or four per day. PAD guide is usually accurate and allows you to set alarms so you don't miss them.

NineH

Rolled EVA REM and got Misato on my 1st roll and was pretty psyched. Next 10 rolls I got all the silver eggs but no Unit 13 which is what I wanted. I don't know if it's worth it to roll some more for the small chance to get Unit 13. It's so tempting though.

Zero_IYAD

3 Eva REM rolls:
Asuka&Eva Unit-02
Kaworu&Mark06
Mari&Eva Provisional Unit-05

Won't waste anymore stones.
I got an Odin & a Zeal to skill up :|

massoluk

Banned
First Try, Eva master.

Leaders Cu Chulain x 2
Verche, ADK Zeal, King Woodsie, Mistress Enchilda

Trashed over the thing like a boss, got Tenth Angel on first try.

Yaari

Yeah I checked some vids and apparently Valk/Mask/Mask/Mask/King Shynee/Valk will give a S rating pretty easily. You just need to have a lower team value, hence the 1* Masks.

I'll try when I recovered some stamina.

Top Bottom