• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Totakeke

Got 2 skill ups for my ADK just from 5 runs and 5 feeds. That's another monster max skilled. Parvati went 0/4, gotta farm more mats.

Got 1 Haku skillup from 2 Chasers!

qAr09ni.gif

J0dy77

Pulled a dark Noel on my JP acct and got lots of mileage out of it while I got on my feet. After that I pulled the light one for light exp when it came around twice. I'll prolly pull a dark on won my main acct for a poverty luci team.

Think I'm going to let the RNG Gods decide. If I get dark I'll keep him for Lucifer, otherwise I'll eat that yummy 1.5 million exp. I think I want to busty Ra to his L/L version, been getting very consistent matching 5 since the change to Horus. Would be a fun guy to play around with.

3 Eva REM rolls:
Asuka&Eva Unit-02
Kaworu&Mark06
Mari&Eva Provisional Unit-05

Won't waste anymore stones.
I got an Odin & a Zeal to skill up :|

I threw one roll at it after my good luck yesterday. Got the dark guy who's basically worthless. At least he looks cool.

Yaari

Dark Noel comes in useful now that I am leveling my Pandora team. It would be awesome to get a bonus on a Noel feeding for once.

razterik

Do you even lift, Amon? He'll make an awesome Blue Sonia sub. Now about those skill ups...

Barely squeaked out max skill on second Yomi last night. So got two of her(him) and Venus done. With my two max Parvatis, I'm never going back in ECO ever again.

Ten rolls on Eva machine got me Misato(!) and everything else but Unit 13. Think I'm done here since I've got no use for a 35 turn water nuke.

Jinko

Sandalphon's art looks cool.

Did 3 rolls on EVA, got, Shinji, Shinji & Kawaoru and Mari.

There is too much skilling up in this event period :( (All or nothing with Gungho)

what are good teams for Green Pirate Legendary and Eva Collab Legendary?

Valk for Eva?

It looks like green Pirate Legendary will need four or Five gravities (or a ridiculous burst). Any tips at all? I know single hit until under 30%, then multihit death.

Totakeke

Sandalphon could fit into a SMT universe if he had a mask or something. :p

Looking around what subs are available for Misato, it seems kinda underwhelming unless you have Red Odin. Asuka, Freyr, Ares, Drall, Hurricane Volcano Dragon. Plus Misato can't be skilled up.

Soo where are the youtube videos showing Misato clearing all sorts of descends?

Jinko

Valk for Eva?.

I used Valk for Eva, wasn't a problem.

I'm not looking forward to Green Pirate :S

Sandalphon could fit into a SMT universe if he had a mask or something. :p

Looking around what subs are available for Misato, it seems kinda underwhelming unless you have Red Odin. Asuka, Freyr, Ares, Drall, Hurricane Volcano Dragon. Plus Misato can't be skilled up.

Soo where are the youtube videos showing Misato clearing all sorts of descends?

http://www.puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=41176

Kreed

Uh, they just revealed new normal dungeons after Starlight Sanctuary with dragons that has 4x atk when max hp leader skills.

http://2p.com/5119524_1/Puzzle-and-Dragons-Powerful-4-x-Spike-Twin-Dragons-Revealed-by-flamedust.htm

There must be a catch.

Apparently it's active skill is also leader change, which could make for some interesting strategies depending on who you pair them up with.

what are good teams for Green Pirate Legendary and Eva Collab Legendary?

Valk for Eva?

It looks like green Pirate Legendary will need four or Five gravities (or a ridiculous burst). Any tips at all? I know single hit until under 30%, then multihit death.

Goemon shines here since the boss has no preemptives that do damage. Red Sonia/Hera-Ur are really good for this dungeon with King Baddie as a sub (bring a gravity user if you're using Hera-Ur as the lead, Red Sonia needs to be fully awoken for row boosts).

Totakeke

Well... actually a Misato team stats is pretty similar to a Ronia team. HP seems to be the main difference. Main difference is probably Ronia's active being much too good for row awakenings.

http://puzzledragonx.com/en/simulat...0.0.0.0..631.99.1.0.0.0.0..912.99.1.0.0.0.0..

http://puzzledragonx.com/en/simulat....0.0.0..757.99.1.0.0.0.0..1203.99.1.0.0.0.0..

I think 2x Misato is much better than Misato + Asuka similar to how you would run a Ronia. Plus Asuka's active seem pretty meh at only 5 seconds... but if it could be max skilled up it would be a different story entirely. :p

Totakeke

A easier to obtain Misato team like this isn't too bad, but not much point either I suppose.

http://puzzledragonx.com/en/simulator.asp?q=1203.99.1.0.0.0.0..399.99.1.0.0.0.0..1090.99.1.0.0.0.0..684.50.1.0.0.0.0..757.99.1.0.0.0.0..1203.99.1.0.0.0.0..

For anyone wondering about green physical with Mari, I'd say it looks pretty half baked. It does have a couple of green row awakenings.

http://puzzledragonx.com/en/simulator.asp?q=1193.99.1.0.0.0.0..383.99.1.0.0.0.0..1212.99.1.0.0.0.0..700.99.1.0.0.0.0..1223.99.1.0.0.0.0..1193.99.1.0.0.0.0..

Althane

No skill ups from ECO Collab. =\

I mean, I can't busty Tsuku Yomi yet, but still. Unhappiness.

Eva collab looks useless for me, no Isis or DALucifer. Not interested in any of the pulls (not being IAP and being under 5 stones anyways...).

Oh well. Dark Noel, might go back to working on my dark team rather than my red team.

Goemon shines here since the boss has no preemptives that do damage. Red Sonia/Hera-Ur are really good for this dungeon with King Baddie as a sub (bring a gravity user if you're using Hera-Ur as the lead, Red Sonia needs to be fully awoken for row boosts).

so potential Red Sonia/Hera-Ur team:

Hera-Ur Lead (mine), Fallen Angel Luci (Fully awoken 2 row 2 skill), king Baddie, D/D Hades, Hera-Is, Red Sonia Friend Lead (hopefully fully awoken).

Of those Hera-Is is really just there for more gravity (because she is significantly higher leveled than my base Hera).

EDIT: Valk Destroyed EVA collab... Is Master better for evolved drops (stam per drop) or is legendary the only way to go? Only have 2 un evolved 6th angel, if this goes like susano it's going to take 50 something angels to max FA Luci...

StMeph

Periodically check in on PAD still. Looks like light/dark Noels and EVA collab.

Anything worth shooting for from the EVA machine? And light Noel > dark if purely interested for XP, yes?

I've been holding on to a second GrOdin but just realized that the first one I have is already max level, max awoken. Feed the second in hopes of a skill up? Or keep it?

Totakeke

I've been holding on to a second GrOdin but just realized that the first one I have is already max level, max awoken. Feed the second in hopes of a skill up? Or keep it?

Definitely hold it, one of the drops from the eva collab now lets you skill up. You never know when you'll need 2 grodins.

Ducarmel

2/20+ on Yomi skill up

0/2 on Loki

:( why did I even bother

edit: Is twinlit in pal this week, I forgot to spend whatever i had left, but I would pull if twinlit is in pal his event.

linsivvi

Yeah I checked some vids and apparently Valk/Mask/Mask/Mask/King Shynee/Valk will give a S rating pretty easily. You just need to have a lower team value, hence the 1* Masks.

I'll try when I recovered some stamina.

Failed a few times. Maybe I need a +297 Valk, I don't know.

Tobe

1 more roll got another Mari :( I do hope to get everything in a couple more rolls I need the stones for the stam refresh. Also I guess legend is the way to go for drops.

yami4ct

Prayers answered? A 100% skill up monster for any skill is being considered. Bet that'll be at least five stones to acquire.

That is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. Now expect most useful skills going forward to have like 16 levels like Ultra Gravity to continue the GungTrolling. Haha.

Totakeke

I'd guess if that ever gets implemented it'll be like Tamadra kind of rarity. Letting you spend 5 stones for a chance to get one would be too easy. :p

One roll for Rei, second most useful of the silver eggs? I'll take it.

Is there a reward for getting an S on a score dungeon like the Eva one? I did run it with Valk/Echidna/Angelion/Venus/Shynee/Valk and had little problem with it, but I only got a C.

Is there a reward for getting an S on a score dungeon like the Eva one? I did run it with Valk/Echidna/Angelion/Venus/Shynee/Valk and had little problem with it, but I only got a C.
Every score attack dungeon nets you a Tamadra for S ranking it the first time around. Usually score limit for S rank is like 150k-200k depending on the dungeon?

Every score attack dungeon nets you a Tamadra for S ranking it the first time around. Usually score limit for S rank is like 150k-200k depending on the dungeon?

Hmmm, interesting... Which mask is being suggested as being used in the valk team? I guess it has the be the Divine Gold Mask, right?

EDIT: I see Yaari mentioned the 1 star masks. Can that work???

raiot

I have 2 FA Lucis and 2 Grodins, I think I will run this dungeon to death... At least i can chain run it with my D.Meta team in 2 mins...

Edit:
@ Tonner: I tried it, it works, but i got killed on the 6th floor because of orb trolling...

As usual with the Noel dungeons, I was going to keep whatever I got on the first run. "Do a jig!" See Kreed's original post, and think it's the Dark Noel. :( Wake up next day to find it's actually the Light Noel. :D

Pulled EVA REM until dupe. 5 silver eggs. Boo! Would have been better getting back to back dupes. I don't think I'll ever use any of them. Oh well. Staying disciplined. Not gonna pull this machine anymore. Who knows how many pulls before it spits out a gold egg. Both Gold egg pulls are nice, but I don't need either of them.

I don't need to run the ADK dungeon, but it's nice of GH to make it 2x drop rate on the first and last days, instead of just the last day. I hope this is a new trend.

Uh, they just revealed new normal dungeons after Starlight Sanctuary with dragons that has 4x atk when max hp leader skills.

http://2p.com/5119524_1/Puzzle-and-Dragons-Powerful-4-x-Spike-Twin-Dragons-Revealed-by-flamedust.htm

There must be a catch.
So Water and Fire versions of Killua? I'm down with that.

Yeah I checked some vids and apparently Valk/Mask/Mask/Mask/King Shynee/Valk will give a S rating pretty easily. You just need to have a lower team value, hence the 1* Masks.

Thanks for this post. I'll try that once I have enough stamina to run Legend. Only had enough stam for the lower 3 difficulties. Nice thing about this collab is it drops skill-up mobs like candy. Just running the 3 lower dungeons, I already got 3 Luci and 4 Odin skill-up mobs. Of course they're the unevolved versions, but it gives you the option of saving and evolving them over the long run if you don't want to spend massive stones farming evolved mobs before the dungeon expires.

Prayers answered? A 100% skill up monster for any skill is being considered. Bet that'll be at least five stones to acquire.
Say waaaaa????!!!!!!!!

GungHo trying to bring back/keep players from jumping ship? But if it does come, I could see it being an expensive dungeon with a less than 50% chance for the skill-up mob to drop. Like 99 stam, 33% chance of drop. So 297 stam per skill-up. That would be like running a 50 stam guaranteed drop Mythical dungeon 6 times. Skill-up rates are generally better than 1/6 during 2x events. I'm just throwing up completely arbitrary figures for dungeon cost and drop rates, of course.

Just noticed Kraken's ult evo makes him abandon being an attacker and switch to the physical team instead.

http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=1211
Nice catch, if that's not a typo. Physical teams get even stronger. Wishing I had a Blonia.

Uthred

Banged through a lot of challenge mode dungeons yesterday, so only had to buy six stones, four pulls, got Mari, Asuka, Shinji and Kaworu. Happy enough, all I wanted was Shinji for collectability. Tempted to pull more for Rei but I dont want to blow too much money on it because one way or another I'm getting a fucking Valk this week!

Just read about the new "Twin Dragon" dungeons coming out for JP. Art released for the Fire and Water Twin Dragons. Reported that leader skills will be x4 for their respective elements when HP is full.

wtf.

edit: saw this was posted last page

There must be a catch.

Whelp. Ltron straight garbage, and now my Dark Shiva is headed there, too.

linsivvi

Hmmm, interesting... Which mask is being suggested as being used in the valk team? I guess it has the be the Divine Gold Mask, right?

EDIT: I see Yaari mentioned the 1 star masks. Can that work???

It can work. Basically any 1 star mob will do since they won't be doing any damage anyway.

The problem is:
1) You'll be at such a low hp that many mobs can 1 shot you, and
2) You'll be at the mercy of ran because you need to stall for 5 turns before floor 3 and even then you'll have to hope that the 5th angel is not at 1 counter.

It should be smooth sailing once you get past the 3rd floor though.

Going back to this, how are scores calculated? Is both rarity and cost taken into account? If it's just cost, then Angelits or Super Golds would be better than Masks.

Whelp. Ltron straight garbage, and now my Dark Shiva is headed there, too.
Dark Shiva is still unconditional and has awesome awakenings and active skill, so it's not black and white which is better in all situations.

BondFancy

Anyone use Umi&Yama for the leaders a lot, because I just pulled him and need to make a stab team so I can finally start doing descended dungeons!

Edit- I know about the OP Docs link but I don't know how active some of the members are.

Top Bottom