• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Kreed

So, what teams are people using for Hera-Beorc tomorrow? And how does her preemptive work, does she absorb all light attacks and heal from them for 10 turns?

Legend mode seems pretty forgiving on pad.wikia so I may just run Lucifer tank with gravities or a x5+ spike team. Not sure on Mythical.

Yaari

Tried Tengu 3 times but failed hard, bah, I want my Hanzo skill ups. My Pandora team is leveled, awoken, but not ready without those stupid Hanahime for skill ups. And this Survey Dungeon is taking too long, lol.

maks

Wasted 60 stamina already trying to get Ifrit. I'd suggest going for Tiamat to pair with Pandora if you don't have him already.

Has anyone evolved Lilith to D/D yet? The evo isn't working for me. Might need to restart my phone.

Wasted 150stam since last night. No Tiamat or Ifrit. Went with Divingeon in hopes of creating that godly twinlit team.

I was thinking, for Sandalphon, maybe a Lilith/Dtron team could work. I just need some way to get around Raphael.

Also, since Dark Carnival is up, do you guys think I should pull and hope for Hanzo?

Yaari

I was thinking, for Sandalphon, maybe a Lilith/Dtron team could work. I just need some way to get around Raphael.

Also, since Dark Carnival is up, do you guys think I should pull and hope for Hanzo?

Odds are so low that I'd never suggest doing that. I guess if they planned a Godfest we would have known by now though.

You never know, you are obviously more likely to get trash but I guess you know how it works by now, lol.

colinp

Banned
Odds are so low that I'd never suggest doing that. I guess if they planned a Godfest we would have known by now though.

You never know, you are obviously more likely to get trash but I guess you know how it works by now, lol.

Facebook page does say Godfest info shortly so it should still be coming. Holding on to hope still!

Jagernaut

The odds are low that you will get the specific mob you want but it can happen. I rolled on a dark carnival a few months ago and got the Hanzo I wanted in a single pull.

Jonsoncao

Banned
Went for Ifrit for Ronia...and first time divinegon, second time a Tiamat, welp...third time, a Tiamat as well?! Guess the RNGod wants me to have a Tiamat for my Pandora team.

Tobe

it awesome to know that, if we get the 6 tamas on the event ill complete the awakening of my regular dtron team.

i just max awoken gryps with a tama i got from pem and one i got from metal dragons. now i need only hanzo and arthur. (then off to awaken eva rem)

also max leveled my second card, (which is my favorite) Yomi :), if it wasnt for the stupid skill up rates, she would be max skilled max awakened and max leveled. also i got to a 100+ on dtron. <3 this game <3 <3 <3

Uthred

Decided to evolve Ra who's been sitting around at max for ages, in terms of a putting together a team is there any recommended setup? I was thinking Sun Deity Ra (L/L if I can clear the new lit dungeon) / Echida / Sieg / Cu / Awoken Hera / Friends Ra. I could slot Susano in for Cu for the damage reduction but I've currently got no skill ups for him and I figure this team isnt conducive to stalling anyway.

Looking for Byakko Friends.

In-Game Name: Count
ID Number: 352,447,275
Dark Leader/s: Byakko Max+15, SoD Lucifer Max +42,
I'll use GrOdin for some descends, ADK for occasional weekend dungeons.

Zero_IYAD

tumblr_n37187Kj211srgzyyo1_500.jpg

Cleared both difficulties with this team, a lil risky on Mythical tho.

Tobe

Dtron leads Hanzo Arthur gryps yomi. The thing is that you will need to kill hades on te last turn and use all the heal orbs. Arrange the board on 4f and when he hits for 5k kill him unless you can heal above 10k. Hera just use all skills and bam dead.

Jagernaut

Dtron leads Hanzo Arthur gryps yomi. The thing is that you will need to kill hades on te last turn and use all the heal orbs. Arrange the board on 4f and when he hits for 5k kill him unless you can heal above 10k. Hera just use all skills and bam dead.

So you wait for the 10 turn skill bind to expire?

Tobe

You were lucky to block it with 1 skill bind resist and not have to stall.

I think using all the skills on hades last turn using change the world to arrange everything in the lower half so that when you get to Hera just wreck her. I'll try to do it and tell you how is it.

linsivvi

Either puzzledragonx and wikia are both wrong or my version of the game is bugged. Hera-Beorc is not supposed to use the 15K attack at full hp (Arboreal Queen's Temptation), and yet she does. Cost me 2 stones for that.

Edit: She didn't use that attack on my Legend run, and I tanked that 10 turns easily, though it probably wouldn't have mattered since she hit a lot less hard.

Cleared Hera with

F/L Horus
Echidna
D/L Yomi
D/D Yomi
Umi Yama
F/L Horus

Awakenings give 4 skill bind resists and 3 seconds of time extension. Team is heavy on Dark and Fire damage. UY is there just for their elements, but it's nice they have decent RCV too. Team RCV is around 2900 with a +297 Horus helper.

J0dy77

Cleared Hera with

F/L Horus
Echidna
D/L Yomi
D/D Yomi
Umi Yama
F/L Horus

Awakenings give 4 skill bind resists and 3 seconds of time extension. Team is heavy on Dark and Fire damage. UY is there just for their elements, but it's nice they have decent RCV too. Team RCV is around 2900 with a +297 Horus helper.

I ran Legend with a similar team, had Yomi but brought valk and vamp instead. 3 skill block awakenings and I still got locked out. She was pretty easy to stall on Legend though. Got the drop will probably skip mythical since I wasted my remaining stamina on "Pain from Heaven".

I'm now up to 12 exits on the stupid gift dungeon and still have not seen Ifrit. I swear this game knows what you want sometimes.

Jinko

Did hera Lgend with my Valk team, just had to stall the 10 turns and then nuke her big time, it actually helps because you don't have to stall on the other floors.

Jagernaut

Did hera Lgend with my Valk team, just had to stall the 10 turns and then nuke her big time, it actually helps because you don't have to stall on the other floors.

What was your team? I zero stoned legend with a F/L Horus team but did not get the drop. I'm going to try again.

Two stoned Hera beorck edit: with valk/Ammy/KS/echidna/angelion/valk. Ammy was fully awoken so that helped with some of the binds.

1 on leviathan, didn't heal up to full on turn 4 so turn 5 killed me. Died next turn because skill block wore off due to stone

2nd stone on Hera. Waited my ten turns and burned her down to a tiny (tiny) sliver of health so she Jupiter genesis'd me.

Probably 1 more match would have saved me a stone, but my team was always going to 1-stone it at least.

She did drop though! Now back to stamina refreshes for Eva collab

Kreed

Beat Legend with Lucifer Tank (awoken for skill blocks). Kind of wish I had run a spike team based on you guys' results, but got the drop so I'm not bothering with Mythical this time around.

linsivvi

*Godfest Announcement*
[Duration]: 3/31 (Mon), 8:00 PM - 4/2 (Wed), 7:59 PM (PDT)
*Note: Godfest is extended due to the maintenance scheduled for 4/1. http://tinyurl.com/m3yrmzv

Japanese Series 1, Greco-Roman Series 2, and the Five Elements Gods arrive at the Godfest! Three series of Gods make their amazing powers available to you!

The Rare Egg Machine will have 3x rates for these series of Gods. On top of that, we've also added in their 6&#9733; evolved forms as well. That means twice as many gods have a chance to appear! The event lasts 24 hours, so don't miss out!

- Japanese Gods Series 1 -
132 Kagutsuchi
134 Viper Orochi
136 Susano
138 Amaterasu
140 Yomi

- Greco-Roman Series 2 -
567 Ares
569 Hermes
571 Artemis
573 Apollo
575 Persephone

- Five Elements Gods -
745 Incarnation of Suzaku, Leilan
747 Incarnation of Seiryuu, Karin
749 Incarnation of Genbu, Meimei
751 Incarnation of Kirin, Sakuya
753 Incarnation of Byakko, Haku

- Special -
362 Odin
364 Odin, the War Deity
1107 Phantom God Odin
640 Archangel Metatron
642 Dark Angel Metatron
911 Red Dragon Caller, Sonia
913 Jade Dragon Caller, Sonia
1088 Blue Dragon Caller, Sonia

Yaari

^ Nice. I'm on 400 days and I have still not cleared that one, taking me forever.

Probably not going to roll on that Godfest. I want a Yomi but the odds are so incredibly low when I already have 90% of the Gods they offer, its most likely a waste of stones.

I think I am just going to go nuts on that 5x Tech. Will take a while to burn through the stones I have but I hope it is worth it.

Jagernaut

Took 3 times on legend for Hera-Beorc to drop, no continues or stamina refreshes.

F/L Horus max awakened
F/F Echidna
BOdin max awakened
DTron max awakened
Cu Chulain- switched for max awakened Bastet for skill bind resist on 2nd and 3rd try
F/L Horus max awakened

First time, 40% skill bind resist did not work, 60% resist worked on 2nd try but not the 3rd.

I love hitting 25x with F/L Horus, don't have Kirin.

Tobe

ok all this saturday has been an awful pad day, getting orb trolled at least 5 times in starlight, a couple of runs were i fuck up missing combos and shit. ugh. at least 60k exp that ive not gotten.

yami4ct

Got the mail that today was my 100th day of PAD. Honestly didn't think it'd been that long. Appreciate the 10 stones, though. Man, I've stuck with this thing far longer than most phone games.

Looking at that Godfest, no clue which way I'm going to go. On the one hand, I really don't want any Japanese 1.0 gods and only kind of want some of the Greek 1.0 stuff. On the other, I'd love just about any Chinese or Special god. Who am I kidding? No way I'll hold back my stones. Don't have that kind of patience.

Top Bottom