• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
I heard they did but I haven't been able to find any reports on it.

Yup, we had a P&D postmortem with Morishita-san as the speaker. According to a friend who went to all the Japanese speeches, P&D, Shenmue, and Igarashi's were the most popular at GDC in terms of attendance.

colinp

Banned
Yup, we had a P&D postmortem with Morishita-san as the speaker. According to a friend who went to all the Japanese speeches, P&D, Shenmue, and Igarashi's were the most popular at GDC in terms of attendance.

Cool! Really wish I could see it online or at least read a good summary.

By the by, managed to pull a tamadra from the Pal machine. Oh happy day!

J0dy77

How long is the Ragnarok dungeon going to be around? I've got a low cost batman team that I'm working on, just wondering if I should rush to level some of the pieces.

With the Ragnarok dungeon coming and Batman finding yet more use I started thinking about the best collabs. What has been everyone's favorite thus far?

Batman has been far and away the most productive for me. Easy to obtain d/d batman for low cost dungeons, robin for his amazing tri color leader ability, cat woman for weekend dungeon farming. Plus the rare drops were all really strong. The other collabs have all felt lacking in comparison.

Althane

Got 4 pulls ready for the next godfest. Hoping to get something to either pimp up my red team more, or start another team that can actually take on descendeds.

Or a Mermaid. Know it sounds silly, but goddamn I have been hunting for that shit.

hermit7

How long is the Ragnarok dungeon going to be around? I've got a low cost batman team that I'm working on, just wondering if I should rush to level some of the pieces.

With the Ragnarok dungeon coming and Batman finding yet more use I started thinking about the best collabs. What has been everyone's favorite thus far?

Batman has been far and away the most productive for me. Easy to obtain d/d batman for low cost dungeons, robin for his amazing tri color leader ability, cat woman for weekend dungeon farming. Plus the rare drops were all really strong. The other collabs have all felt lacking in comparison.

I think one day only according to PADX

Ducarmel

I think one day only according to PADX

2 days actually, it was announced on Facebook because of the maintenance on Android,

Or a Mermaid. Know it sounds silly, but goddamn I have been hunting for that shit.
She does drop on master level Ancient Water Dragon, Bowmore that starts tomorrow

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=362

The drop rate should be higher then normal dungeons and potentially better when it goes x2 on the weekend. But I don't know how willingly you would want to spend 40 stamina for Siren per run.

Quantum

I have decided since my account was found and restored that I will become an IAP player.

I will get the 85 stones and pull, I was loking for suggestions because I don't know how often I will IAP - meaning this might be my only 60 dollar donation to gungho - which I feel I can justify in the sense that I've played 375 days and haven't spent a dime.

I currently have 335 spaces, I have the following mobs (and a ton of garbge not entered):

http://www.padherder.com/user/Island/monsters/#31,0,31,2047,,0,0,0,eq,0,0;default,0

(I have a few more from the EVA event, including one free pull from the eva rem - and got K&M06 which seems kinda lame)

I have posted this link before I know I don't really have the best pulls - in fact I have terrible luck at pulling so my question is as follows:

should I just wait until godfest and pull all then?
should I buy now and pull a few from the EVA rem?
Should I save a handful of stones to use/blow trying on descended dungeons (Valkyrie?)

looking for a little guidance with the realization that there is no wrong answer.

EDIT: I just realized I haven't updated the PAD herder in awhile - I have been working on a mono dark team and have a max level/max awoken loki that I am using with two awoken hera's.

Ducarmel

I have decided since my account was found and restored that I will become an IAP player.

I will get the 85 stones and pull, I was loking for suggestions because I don't know how often I will IAP - meaning this might be my only 60 dollar donation to gungho - which I feel I can justify in the sense that I've played 375 days and haven't spent a dime.

I currently have 335 spaces, I have the following mobs (and a ton of garbge not entered):

http://www.padherder.com/user/Island/monsters/#31,0,31,2047,,0,0,0,eq,0,0;default,0

(I have a few more from the EVA event, including one free pull from the eva rem - and got K&M06 which seems kinda lame)

I have posted this link before I know I don't really have the best pulls - in fact I have terrible luck at pulling so my question is as follows:

should I just wait until godfest and pull all then?
should I buy now and pull a few from the EVA rem?
Should I save a handful of stones to use/blow trying on descended dungeons (Valkyrie?)

looking for a little guidance with the realization that there is no wrong answer.

EDIT: I just realized I haven't updated the PAD herder in awhile - I have been working on a mono dark team and have a max level/max awoken loki that I am using with two awoken hera's.

For pulling REM in general always wait for godfest.

Unless you need attacker type subs or really want a attacker leader nothing in eva collab REM is must have, in fact Twinlit Lilith shits on most of them as leaders and that is a farmable monster.

I assume you are looking for a great leader, something better then Loki.

The Upcoming godfest is o.k. only the Chinese Gods Series and some of the Special Gods are worth having as leaders, Most of the Japanese series 1 gods are outdated or niche as leader, and the Greco gods are Good leaders but need great subs and lots of plus eggs to do the harder stuff in the game

Another thing about this godfest is it has 4 pantheons instead of the usual 3, the chances of getting a great pull like Sakuya, Haku, D.Metatron or Red Sonia is a little lower then normal.

If you do pull hope you get Sakuya on your first try and then you can save the rest of your stones

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Cool! Really wish I could see it online or at least read a good summary.

By the by, managed to pull a tamadra from the Pal machine. Oh happy day!

My gf pulled two yesterday and was waving her phone at me bragging about her luck.

ZeroAKA

I must have ran the EVA collab about 50 times during the event, but my FA Luci is still only on skill level 3. Why are you doing this to me, Gungtroll? ;_;

Althane

So, here's what I got. I want to make a team (or farm some more things that I need) that can take on a Descended, or at least start taking me through Master level dungeons, and not rely on luck.

biPmEYh.png

IWXdlHz.png

My main team that I use is my monored, with Ame leading.

Quantum

For pulling REM in general always wait for godfest.

If you do pull hope you get Sakuya on your first try and then you can save the rest of your stones

That certainly would be nice.

and I think I am going to hold off pulling from the EVA, other than water cannon I don't think any of the others look interesting.

linsivvi

So, here's what I got. I want to make a team (or farm some more things that I need) that can take on a Descended, or at least start taking me through Master level dungeons, and not rely on luck.

My main team that I use is my monored, with Ame leading.

There are some options.

For master level dungeons, L/U Archangel paired with Odin can get you past Hera and most non-tech dungeons. D/U Vampire paired with Lucifer, Rainbow Keepers, Hera (once you get her) and Siren/Drawn Joker can take down many Master level dungeons.

razterik

So, no 5x + rate for technicals tomorrow. Not listed in news or any official announcement I can find.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Narras

here is a fun thread for you to experience rather vitriolic opinions towards mobile games
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=792395
I will say that I used to roll my eyes at the thought of mobile games, but I now view them as another platform for games to be on like consoles, PCs, handhelds, etc.

Also, for a lot of phone games, I think the mechanics are everything. These games need to load quick and they need to be fun at the start.

I saw someone post in that thread that Puzzle and Dragons was a match three + RPG, but that's such a simplistic way to describe the game. You would have to try the game to see how fun (at least to me) the game is. Being able to move an orb all over the board to make matches is such a cool thing. I would understand someone not liking the REM machine or the stamina bar, but the gameplay is fun and is the main reason I like playing Puzzle and Dragons.

razterik

Finally done with Kushinada. She ate a ton of pirates for those 3 measly skill ups. Going to toss the rest on my second while farming green chasers. Have a little over a dozen so far.

colinp

Banned
nexus@gaf, thank you so much for putting up your goddess of the rice fields, Kushinada for the weekend. Was able to run Master weekend dungeon with her and am now closing in on rank 77. Always happy should you keep her up longer! ;)

Hige

I told myself I'd grind the Tower of Giants for quick rank ups this weekend, but then I got distracted with jewel dragons and a few more attempts at Eva collab. Really wanted a Tenth Angel for its active skill just to have it handy for future dungeons. Having so little stamina and not being totally sure I can make it through even Expert dungeons sucks. -_- I've only gone from rank 60 to 63 this weekend. Got a Tamadra from a dungeon and one from the pal machine, though! Have 5 sitting in my box since I don't have any monsters evolved enough for awakenings lol. Also tried out the gift dungeon to spend my stamina before going to sleep yesterday and got Divinegon, so I guess it's not been a total failure this weekend?

Got 4 pulls ready for the next godfest. Hoping to get something to either pimp up my red team more, or start another team that can actually take on descendeds.

I got my first Mermaid the other week in the pal machine, so hopefully you get one there instead of the REM! I want a Naga so badly now. :(

Ducarmel

nexus@gaf, thank you so much for putting up your goddess of the rice fields, Kushinada for the weekend. Was able to run Master weekend dungeon with her and am now closing in on rank 77. Always happy should you keep her up longer! ;)

No problem, I love playing with her the most even though I have Horus and Sakuya.

I'm really dissapointed that I was unable to get anything but two skill ups out of untold numbers of 6th angels.

I've fed at least 40 of these things, all during 2x and nothing. I have 25 unevolved ones in my box and I'm just hoping I can get him below 15 (I.e. Better than Cerberus).

Or do I burn three more stones on 9 more attempts?

ameridion

Neo Member
Does anyone still have their present? I just noticed that I haven't given mine (even though I'm level 81) and was wondering if we could manage an exchange for the upcoming godfest. I really could use an odin of my own.

Really? I thought it just gave you a pull from the REM machine, ohh well, thanks.

Yeah people would be making fake accounts to farm that shit up the wazoo if that were the case.

Also as of late I think the present it generates might be completely fixed based on the two involved accounts, so you can't just swap presents with one person if you're looking for variety in your starter / +egg bonus.

Stoned and got a level up. Out of 5 more sixth angels I got 1 skill up so skill level 4 FA Luci with 27 unevolved 6ths.

Tomorrow starts dark pirate dungeon (I.e. Haku chaser). Yeah not to excited about that.

Tobe

Both odins maxed and FA luci maxed rolled for misato didn't get her to drop I really hope this is not the last time we see Eva collab. Would roll for her again next time.

Top Bottom