• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Quantum

holy crap,

I said I was going to do it, so I did. first IAP.

I bought 85 stones. I increased my total number of mobs to 400 (from 335)

I then rolled 14 times. I've had the absolutely crappiest luck in the past.

here are the rolls:

1) Susano - (dupe)
2) Loki (dupe - are you kidding me?)
3) naga
4) Anubis (neat!)
5) dryad
6) vampire
7) farlion
8) dryad

at this point I want to cry. nothing from the godfest except susano, I clear the game from memory and restart

9) Kagutsuchi
10) Kagutsuchi
11) SAKUYA (!!!!)
12) meteor volcano dragon
13) Archangel Lucifer (!!!!)
14) Kushinadahime

so - seriously after playing forever non-IAP, these rolls while not perfect have made me happy.

Paltros

Was only gonna pull once, but I gold first thing in and it´s totally true what they say: if you get gold don´t stop 'till you see silver/star, I only stopped because I ran out of stones:

iqBbNbw.jpg

Shame that Yomi is a dupe, but I'm pretty excited about RSonia and the One True God.

yami4ct

4 pulls for godfest and got

Naga (dupe, no skill up of course)
Succubus (another dupe)
Shardra (Good replacement until I can get a Mermaid, I guess)
Kagutsuchi (ugh. Probably the worst god pull I could get)

Overall, pretty crap Godfest for me. Glad to finally have a good, easily skilled up heart maker, but damn if I wouldn't have much rather had a Fairlion. Might get together enough stones for one more pull, so hopefully that'll save this fest.

yami4ct

I'm happy got a Light Metatron, anyone know what a good team would be for her?

I typically see her as a sub on a Healer team. She adds a great amount of punch to a Valk or Bastet team. As a leader, she's OK but GungHo mistreats her so much that she's no where near as powerful as she could be.

I'm weak, so I IAPed 1 more pull and got a Seriyuu. Yay! Finally got a Chinese god. Wasn't one of the ones I wanted the most, but great pull none the less. Godfest redeemed.

BondFancy

I typically see her as a sub on a Healer team. She adds a great amount of punch to a Valk or Bastet team. As a leader, she's OK but GungHo mistreats her so much that she's no where near as powerful as she could be.

I'm weak, so I IAPed 1 more pull and got a Seriyuu. Yay! Finally got a Chinese god. Wasn't one of the ones I wanted the most, but great pull none the less. Godfest redeemed.

I've seen teams that can run Trifruit and Twinlit with her and I've got tons of ultimate evoed Healers so she'll open a lot of doors for me!

What dungeon do you usually run? I just run the later floors in the first few dungeons.
I'm going through bottom to top for the clear stones. I finished off Creek of Neleus and Hemera Volcanic Belt before I ran out of stam. Already stacked some of the +eggs on holder monsters, but I'd guess I averaged about a +egg every 1.5 runs or so, and even got 2 +eggs on a couple of runs.

holy crap,

I said I was going to do it, so I did. first IAP.

I bought 85 stones. I increased my total number of mobs to 400 (from 335)

I then rolled 14 times. I've had the absolutely crappiest luck in the past.

here are the rolls:

1) Susano - (dupe)
2) Loki (dupe - are you kidding me?)
3) naga
4) Anubis (neat!)
5) dryad
6) vampire
7) farlion
8) dryad

at this point I want to cry. nothing from the godfest except susano, I clear the game from memory and restart

9) Kagutsuchi
10) Kagutsuchi
11) SAKUYA (!!!!)
12) meteor volcano dragon
13) Archangel Lucifer (!!!!)
14) Kushinadahime

so - seriously after playing forever non-IAP, these rolls while not perfect have made me happy.
Congrats! That's a very solid haul for 70 stones.

Was only gonna pull once, but I gold first thing in and it´s totally true what they say: if you get gold don´t stop 'till you see silver/star, I only stopped because I ran out of stones:

Shame that Yomi is a dupe, but I'm pretty excited about RSonia and the One True God.
Congrats to you, too! Insanely good haul for only 5 pulls.

Hige

5 pulls

Echidna (1st)
Vritra
Pierdrawn
Pandora
Kirin!!

Holy crap, I'm actually really pleased with this. I've been hunting for an Echidna forever, so as long as I never get her from REM again I'll be happy (yeah right). Didn't have a Drawn Joker yet but I see his name come up a lot so not bad. Is Vritra any good? Never see that name come up so I'm guessing not lol. I don't think I have the right subs for Pandora but I remember reading earlier about dual Pandora teams being pretty good? Kirin was one of the ones I wanted most so I'm pretty thrilled right now.

Oh god, the temptation to go for another roll....

Stop pulling, you beat the game! ;)
Ok, not really, there are a few dungeons you can't beat (The tricolor dungeons and some conditionals). But all other endgame dungeons are beatable with kirin!

I've got an Isis too from my first pull (after tutorial) so maybe it helps

raiot

I've got an Isis too from my first pull (after tutorial) so maybe it helps

Isis + Kirin = You win.
Just start with Isis, and then move to kirin when Isis just doesn't cut it any more.

Don't be fooled, you still have to farm your subs and level them, but you won't have to pull the REM for a long time if you don't want to!

Isis + Kirin = You win.
Just start with Isis, and then move to kirin when Isis just doesn't cut it any more.

Don't be fooled, you still have to farm your subs and level them, but you won't have to pull the REM for a long time if you don't want to!
about the subs, where can I find informations? I don't know basically anything, I'm just putting different monsters in my team
maybe I'll post my monster box later

I know I said I was gonna save my stones for a later godfest but this is a game and it's here for fun and what's more fun then other people's suffering!?

Cupid x 2
Mystic Flame Knight
Undine
Ice golem
Light metatron (+1)
Dark Golem MKII
Pierdra
Earth mystic knight

Life is good. Can't wait for Godfest-ocalypse, Part 3. Down the road 3 months from now of course, the bigger the better.

raiot

Althane

Decided to roll once.

Got Artemis! Woot.

Decided to roll again.

Shardran.

EHHHH, toy dragon isn't the best, but it's osmething I don't have, and I could use it on a water team. I'll give it a 6/10 on the roll.

I still have 3 rolls left, but I think I'm going to keep with Artemis and beef her up. Seems like a useful sub for a monogreen team.

PAD decided to balance out my horrible luck in Dragon Poker and gave me six straight skillups in a row wtf??????

Now I have a max skilled AB Chuck because why not.

am_dragon

I have a baby Valk (my second) I got a while back and yesterday got 5 skill ups out of 7 attempts. I had saved up 10 stones so I pulled twice: Ice Golem, Angel. Hot and cold...

Althane

This is my actual monster box:

Any suggestion on what I've currently?

Isis + tricolor team = stomp dungeons. Cost may be an issue at your rank.

Run Tower of Giants on weekends to boost your rank quickly. You should be able to pretty much perpetually run it for the next 30-40 ranks.

Don't use the Tamaradas until you're ready. Although using them on Kirin may not be a bad idea (given the love she gets).

Keep an eye out for the Echidna and Mermaid dungeons. Go nuts on them, get yourself an Echidna/Naga. Shit be useful, even if they're not max skilled.

Evo your Present Egg and see what you get. Probably will make a decent sub for a while, and then serve as a giant chunk of XP for a god that you get.

Jagernaut

I beat the RO Ace Collab on master with:

Flame Chaser
Gigas - max skilled
King Bubblie
Leek
CoC Healer - max skilled
Flame Chaser

No real danger, got Hrungnir to drop. Team rcv was about 1500, low rcv hurts because Hrungnir starts with a 99% damage preemptive attack.

Edit. Defensive stance right before the boss would have reduced damage to 50%, forgot to use it.

Isis + tricolor team = stomp dungeons. Cost may be an issue at your rank.

Run Tower of Giants on weekends to boost your rank quickly. You should be able to pretty much perpetually run it for the next 30-40 ranks.

Don't use the Tamaradas until you're ready. Although using them on Kirin may not be a bad idea (given the love she gets).

Keep an eye out for the Echidna and Mermaid dungeons. Go nuts on them, get yourself an Echidna/Naga. Shit be useful, even if they're not max skilled.

Evo your Present Egg and see what you get. Probably will make a decent sub for a while, and then serve as a giant chunk of XP for a god that you get.

thanks, didn't know that the present egg should be evolved xD

suko_32

lol, pulled once and got a Red Sonia. Too bad it's on my alt/tablet account that always gets the good stuff.

I'm too scared to pull on my main now since I just used all my luck.

Edit: Mustered up the courage and pulled a Yomi on my main. This one will be a D/D version since I already have the other. This has been a good godfest for me.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Not sure if I care about the Ace collab. Did it on Legend with D/D Batman/Batman + Lilith/Demon/Thanatos/Vamp and it was relatively easy.

razterik

I beat the RO Ace Collab on master with:

Flame Chaser
Gigas - max skilled
King Bubblie
Leek
CoC Healer - max skilled
Flame Chaser

No real danger, got Hrungnir to drop. Team rcv was about 1500, low rcv hurts because Hrungnir starts with a 99% damage preemptive attack.

Edit. Defensive stance right before the boss would have reduced damage to 50%, forgot to use it.

Swap the healer for another Leek and you have my Legend team. Pretty easy.

razterik

I can throw mine up. What's your ID? Not sure I have you. Make sure you have proper defense options, it's fairly hard to burst the boss down with a red team until he's below 50%.

Jhriad

Only gods I have from the godfest are Haku and Susano. Figured I had a decent chance at getting something I didn't already have with 3 different sets in this fest.

Dragonette
Phoenix Knight
Pierdrawn

Fuck that jazz. I've got two more pulls but if that's the garbage in going to pull why bother.

Amon37

More pulls on my main

Seiryuu (ok a 3.5 spike lead)
Thanatos (dupe)
Another Seiryuu (ok a sub with the same skill)
Last pull

Kirin :eek: finally an epic spike lead to get me away from the boring luci cannon tanks.

razterik

Even on Legend, RO non-boss drops aren't guaranteed. Ugh. Not sure it's worth grinding this out for skill ups anymore. Only Minerva seems easier to skill here than somewhere else.

StMeph

I'm actually pretty happy with my box. The only problem is the stamina recovery rate not really fitting with whenever I decide to pick up the game to play on a whim now, and the very slow process to accumulate XP and +eggs. I also have a bunch of stuff that needs to be evoed now, without enough materials. Twinlits still eludes me.

razterik

Well, Twinlits, Trifruits, and Gold Keeper all come from the PAL machine during evo material events in JP. Whenever that gets here, it'll help a little for people who can't run those dungeons yet.

Genji

3 Rolls:

Vamp
Hermes + 1
Kagutsuchi

Have played quite a bit less lately with lots of other new games out (D3, Titanfall) combined with not really liking the newer dungeons. Still log in to get my bonus stones though :)

sorry, that's my current list, can i beat any descended ?

Not sure about your skill levels and HP totals but on paper you can clear at least the first couple of descendeds with Horus or Kirin or some other less popular builds. Hera Descended and Heroes Descended are the popular first two dungeons to tackle.

Top Bottom