• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

f6d586dc9b5f3de6b3bd9798e894dfbf_zps00550b67.jpg
d0624567e66beabb66c7f3e9d9954fbb_zpsbacca791.jpg

37728a117188aa5235837606ed2699d5_zps185c0da9.jpg
7230159ac613615f1e7fc77774d2fb17_zps483d9abe.jpg

I don't suppose this box warrants any pulls for this godfest, does it?

ok Looking for Haku Friends.

399633290 -

If friends list gets full, I will get rid of more people to clear out for hakus
Added.

Jagernaut

Thanks to the xp from super sapphires I've ultimate evolved my new Yomi to D/L and got him to Lv 50. I will use the free Tamadras to fully awaken him.

Uthred

One YOLO pull on my tablet alt account...Apollo, what is with him popping up all over?

Edit: Damn, ran through some challenge dungeons for stones for a second pull, got Okuni, pulling on my alt account always seems to be better, clearly the game needs trading ;)

Paltros

I promised myself I wouldn't pull but seeing ppl pull Yomi I thought what the Heck.
1st pull...Yomi...at this moment in time I was like stop the chances of pulling a monster you want is like the lottery. Of course I didn't ...
Apollo(when pulled no real reason to use him)
Pierdrawn(got a skillup!)
you would think after that I should know troll center was about to begin but I said what the hey
Kirin! Apollo pull justified.
I think I should quit I will never have that kind of luck again.

I pulled six times, I couldn't resist. I got:

Archangel Metatron +1
Lovely Maiden, Princess Valkyrie
Tiamat
Incarnation of Byakko, Haku
Mystic Flame Knight
Incarnation of Suzaku, Leilan

I can't complain with those rolls! All new Gods for me, as well as an Godfest-only pull. I was hoping for a Blue Sonia, but I think I did pretty well. I am happy.
Man, I want to thank you both. I thought I had finished pulling this godfest but your posts inspired me to buy another 6 stones and pull one last time, and I got this:

So..... 5 pulls. 5 Golds. 5 Gods. 2 Godfest exclusives. All praise Based Gungho. I'm buying Ragnarok Odyssey Ace.

Jagernaut

I had pulled Yomi and Naga at the beginning of the godfest. I pulled 2 more times just now hoping for Kirin and got Berry Dragon and my 2nd Ronia.

colinp

Banned
Man, I want to thank you both. I thought I had finished pulling this godfest but your posts inspired me to buy another 6 stones and pull one last time, and I got this:

So..... 5 pulls. 5 Golds. 5 Gods. 2 Godfest exclusives. All praise Based Gungho. I'm buying Ragnarok Odyssey Ace.

Crazy! I pulled again and got Basilisk! Ahahahaha

Uthred

Whoever said this thread was the worst influence on REM addiction was so right, pulled two final times:

Cupid (already have two, no skill up)
Thor

8 pulls, six non gold dupes, 1 skill up, two new mobs were Apollo and Thor, not really sure what to do with them though

SaintR

Looks like the general consensus has been positive from pulls. I do apologize for the few that had bad pulls. RNG do what RNG do.
Consequently, in the 10 tech dungeons I have done today I have 0 +eggs. Kinda balancing the good pulls. I could be farming Hera but I assumed I would get trolled on skillups. All in all the Pad life cycle.

yami4ct

You guys pressured me into doing one more YOLO roll, haha. Got Hermes. Ok I guess. Seen him used on my Friends List a bit.

Accidentally ran Ancient Water Expert instead of Master just now and got both a Kraken invade and Plesi drop, so I guess that worked out. Haha.

razterik

Followed everybody else off the cliff of YOLO rolls.

Hermes (2nd dupe)
Apollo (4th dupe, did everyone roll him!?)
Evolved Grape Dragon (can feed other dupe for plus)
Mandrake
Susano (finally get him, and now have no need for him or time to skill him up)

Not sure it was worth the stones. I think I am numb to REM roll excitement now.

Back to failing to skill Bastet while maxing every Isis in my box...

yami4ct

So, what was everyone's final tally on Godfest rolls? IAPed some and had a bunch of leftover stones, so I got in a lot of pulls. Got:

Kagtsuchi
Mandarake (second, no skill up. )
Light Golem (dupe, no skill up)
Shardran x 2 (no skill up on the second)
Seriyuu
L. Tron (First great pull of the night. So happy)
Sun Wukong
GrOdin
Apollo (Like everyone I guess, haha)
Kirin (YAY!)
Gryps Rider
Hermes

So overall, I did 13 pulls got 3 Silver eggs, 1 star and 9 Golds. Pretty great Godfest. Probably the last one I'll IAP for as I now have a great set of leaders that can get me through anything. Thinking non-IAP should do me well from here on out.

colinp

Banned
Followed everybody else off the cliff of YOLO rolls.

Hermes (2nd dupe)
Apollo (4th dupe, did everyone roll him!?)
Evolved Grape Dragon (can feed other dupe for plus)
Mandrake
Susano (finally get him, and now have no need for him or time to skill him up)

Back to failing to skill Bastet while maxing every Isis in my box...

What is Susano used for?

I didn't roll an Apollo! Must have been the only one, hah.

Uthred

At this point I think the REM's basically conditioned me for disappointment so even when I see a gold egg I dont think "Awesome" I think "What piece of shit have they tricked me with this time?"

What is Susano used for?

One of the classic subs for a Horus team, solid sub for Balanced (Cu Chu teams) and possible damage reduction sub for Chinese waifus

razterik

What is Susano used for?

Not anything in particular? He was the only god I was missing from this whole fest, so... But really, he has a fair amount of utility for damage control on bosses that are on 1 turn timers and don't wipe you with every attack. 5 turns of 50% off is pretty powerful, and he is now unbindable, unlike similar skills from Kushinada or Indra.

At this point I think the REM's basically conditioned me for disappointment so even when I see a gold egg I dont think "Awesome" I think "What piece of shit have they tricked me with this time?"

First thoughts upon rolling Dark Tron: "Well, okay, that finally happened." Sure sign I have rolled way too much, haha.

chrono01

Congrats!

NineH

So, what was everyone's final tally on Godfest rolls?

On my main account I got

Shardra
Artemis (dupe)
Meimei
Machine Golem
Pierdrawn
Haku

On my alt account I got

Ame no Uzume
Ares
Valkyrie
D. Meta!!!

I wish I got that D.Meta on my regular account since I have 2 L. Metas and 7 Grodins.

Quantum

Since I've converted to IAP I am now working on my Luci and my Kirin, both are low level and not evolved,

I'm still using loki (fully leveled) most of the time while working on the other two.

looking for kirin friends to practice with, and other luci's.

id: 338,346,206

So guys, what is the consensus on a good Dmeta team? I seem to have rolled all the subs and will try to go with poverty lilith/dmeta friend build. I have gryps, hanzo, yomi, ares, cerebus, ult evo lilith, king flamie, and a couple of other random attackers.

Should i be going for the newest ultimate forms of cu chu and Siegfried? or just stick with the originals?

getting a gold keeper is hard right now for me.

I asked the same question a week ago or so. I believe the response was that if you already have the first ultimates then there is little reason to change them to the new ones (you'd also have to reverse the ultimate first to do it). What I ended up doing was going through Heroes Descended earlier in this event and getting another of each. I'll get those to the new ultimate form though I just realized I will also have to work on getting them skilled up...

Jagernaut

Max skilled my 2nd Parvati, no more evolving Shabo's (I have a Fortoytops too, but not going to bother skilling it up). I still have 9 Fourth Angels left to evolve but have run out of dark keepers. I hate skillup mobs that require keepers (especially dark and light) to evolve.

Top Bottom