• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Ducarmel

i have the water hero god and the fire hero god. who should i be working on for a team?

Anecdotal evidence and maybe a little bias I am a red stater

It seems like its really easy to build a mono fire team and 3 of its standard orb changers are farmable, Gigas, Homura, and Goemon. And it seems like nobody likes to run blue gods anymore.

However for the best hero god lineup you need to be heavy iap guy

detailed in this post
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=99402320&postcount=9758

So I've been hoarding my tamadras, I have 8 at the moment. Would it be of any use of throwing them all on a fruit dragon since it has so many or spreading them out to others?

So I've been hoarding my tamadras, I have 8 at the moment. Would it be of any use of throwing them all on a fruit dragon since it has so many or spreading them out to others?

my rule for Tams are to prioritize with you use the most. I maxed Echidna, even though her awakenings aren't that great. The awakenings I look for now are row enchance, skill boost, and time awakenings.

I can't really speak for the fruit dragon (i odn't know their awakenings), but it would depend on how often you use him

calling it now.

Riders will need Tri-Fruits to evolve

Golems will need Gold Keeper to evolve

Well, at least with my ultimate shiva/Ronia I should be able to tackle Tri-Fruits now.

colinp

Banned
I'm using two ogres on my Kirin team at the moment. It would be worthwhile to use the tams on them, right? They each have two 1 less turn to activate abilities.

I know they'll eventually be replaced, but those are useful, no? Damn rare tamadras!

ZeroAKA

Later, but not in this event.
That's what I thought, thanks.

I'm using two ogres on my Kirin team at the moment. It would be worthwhile to use the tams on them, right? They each have two 1 less turn to activate abilities.

I know they'll eventually be replaced, but those are useful, no? Damn rare tamadras!
Definitely not, you can easily farm more ogres. Save your Tamadras for mobs that are rarer or harder to find/evolve.

for Ogres is probably easier to feed the same sub instead of burning a Tam. Dual-Color ogres drop from a lot of the harder descends.

colinp

Banned
That's what I thought, thanks.

Definitely not, you can easily farm more ogres. Save your Tamadras for mobs that are rarer or harder to find/evolve.

Wait, if I feed the same ogre it has a chance of awakening, too? I thought it was just skill ups...?

colinp

Banned
You can awaken mobs (100% chance) by feeding the exact same mob to it.

Oh great, ok thanks! Good to know.

Then I guess it's a toss up between ADK, Karin or Drawn Joker. I use Karin and ADK every weekend for the tricolor. Good idea to focus on them?

Anecdotal evidence and maybe a little bias I am a red stater

It seems like its really easy to build a mono fire team and 3 of its standard orb changers are farmable, Gigas, Homura, and Goemon. And it seems like nobody likes to run blue gods anymore.

However for the best hero god lineup you need to be heavy iap guy

detailed in this post
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=99402320&postcount=9758
I'm squarely nonIAP. hmmm but i do have two.orb changers at 5cd for red. i just need some more skill boosters. i got no other red gods besides the hero god, though.

I'm squarely nonIAP. hmmm but i do have two.orb changers at 5cd for red. i just need some more skill boosters. i got no other red gods besides the hero god, though.

You can farm most of the red subs that you want. Goemon is always good, get ifrit from the gift of heaven dungeon, get a gigas, and run an echidna, and you have your team.

You can farm most of the red subs that you want. Goemon is always good, get ifrit from the gift of heaven dungeon, get a gigas, and run an echidna, and you have your team.
i got goemon. need to skill him up. he's no good at 30 CD.

right now i was doing (red hero, goemon, gigas, homura, and echidna.) gigas is unevolved. maybe i should evolve him.

Sneaky-ass Gungho snuck in the buff that Isis is getting into the survey dungeon teaser image
5QR2iVx.jpg

im actually not mad about that survey dungeon, i need fairlion and i wouldnt want to roll him.

This will still be possible though so... yeah :p

And what's up with GungHo actually having perfectly fine teams in pics they're releasing nowadays, used to be such a mess.

Question: Better sub for a Ronia team?

Currently my Ronia team is Ronia (4 awakenings, tomorrow will be fully awoken)/FA Luci (Fully awoken, skill level 5)/ King Baddie/ Ultimate Shiva (fully Awoken)/ and ultimate Loki (1 awakening, 1 skill up)/ Ronia friend. (If Ronia friend is unavailable I would run a mono-red Shiva team, Haku, or Valk)

My question is can I switch out Loki for something else?

Options are:
The existing Ultimate Loki - Skill can be useful when Baddie is being saved for boss, Good awakening possibilities (2x dark orb enhance, 1 skill cooldown), decent RCV for a devil, but other stats are lacking compared to other options
Awoken Hera-Ur (no skill ups or awakenings) Orb Enhance, Red color match, better HP and ATK, no row enhance possibilities, RCV takes a hit,
Ultimate Persephone - Skill Synergy light/heart to dark ( Skill level 2), Better stats all around over Loki, not as good HP or ATK as Hera-ur, Awakenings lacking except for the 1 Skill cooldown,
Less thrilled about options -
Dark Liege Vampire Duke - Heart Breaker (max skilled), awakenings lacking, lack of synergy with Ronia skill due to blue sub type - even worse for other Ultimate awakening
Satan - amazing HP, and awakenings, but that negative RCV... Very situational & lack of Synergy due to sub type

Tomorrow its very possible I will have an Attacker Lilith - for RCV, poison, and ATK, and two good awakenings (dark row and time extend)

I do have a second Shiva, unevolved and at level 5, so long term I could go with a second ultimate Shiva. A Belial or second Ronia would solve this problem easily, but that is unlikely as I really want to make the switch to no-IAP.

Ducarmel

Out that list I would still pick Loki, if you really want to use somebody else only Persephone fits as an alternative.

Do you happen to be one of the lucky ones to get Batman+S. Gloves hopefully in the next update we will get his busty.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
My Ronia team was:

Ronia/Ronia + Ronia/Ur/Baddie/(Ult Hera, Baddie, FA Luci)

You don't have a second Ronia, but I'd say Ur makes an incredible sub. Her active is what makes her so useful. Ronia/Ronia is already broken strong - add in the +orbs and you've got a winner.

razterik

I would drop Loki for Persephone. Hera-Ur is redundant when you already have both a red and dark orb enhancer on the team. Persephone has amazing stats, a red sub element to complement the team, and she provides a nice mini burst along with FA Lucifer when you don't want to use a Sonia active or need more dark than red. She will be relatively easy to get down to 9 turns now with two survey dungeons containing her skill up.

Also, don't look down on Vamp or Vamp/Joker combo. Persephone tends to steal their show, but sometimes you need multiple quick damage bursts which they can provide.

quin

You missed Leilan's awakenings, holy shit!
+ Light row enhance, two prong attack, skill boost

Yeah, also i made a mistake with isis.

Water/water isis is all 5 colors for 4x.
Water/light is 4.5x all 5 colors + hearts

Amenouzume's leader skill is 3.5x attack above 50% as well

3 gold keepers? WTF? Golems are not worth that...

Holding out for the Haku ultimate evolution! I'm hoping for red subtype and similar new awakenings to Kirin and leilan.

razterik

Pretty sure it wasn't just speculation, but actually announced on the live show. Total bullshit. Time to go back to ignoring my healer crew again.

quin

The Golems' new stats are double bind resist and a skill down with a +100 atk and rcv increase while no change to hp was made

Seems pretty standard

I just noticed Amenouzume changes from Balance subtype to Attacker suptype when she is evolved.

At first I thought 3 Gold Keepers to ultimate evo each Golem was bullshit, but the Golems actually become pretty good for an easily farmable monster that's also easy to skill-up. Both their active and leader skills are useful if they indeed are 3x ATK to their elements.

At first I thought 3 Gold Keepers to ultimate evo each Golem was bullshit, but the Golems actually become pretty good for an easily farmable monster that's also easy to skill-up. Both their active and leader skills are useful if they indeed are 3x ATK to their elements.

They work like the Chinese gods, with the ATK bonus only conferred when those colors are matched.

Tobe

attacker leilan? now i have a use for her. shit im regretting not rolling more for misato :/ that misato team is gonna be the new hotness.

Top Bottom