• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Yeah, Legend has 100% drop on stages 3 and 5. Not worth running Master and hoping they drop. It's a really easy dungeon outside a few quirks.

I know I did it before but I guess I don't remember. Really easy as in a Valk team can clear it? Or will a mono-color work?

I was very disappointed earlier. I fed 5 evolved Shabo's to my Bastet and didn't get a single skill up. I was just looking up the name of the fed stuff and realized why - those skill up Parvati... Arrgh....

maks

One stoned Hercules Legend....no drops at all. Bah!

Hera-Ur
King Baddie
Duke Vamp
Jester Dragon DJ
A. Hera
Red Sonia

razterik

I know I did it before but I guess I don't remember. Really easy as in a Valk team can clear it? Or will a mono-color work?

I was very disappointed earlier. I fed 5 evolved Shabo's to my Bastet and didn't get a single skill up. I was just looking up the name of the fed stuff and realized why - those skill up Parvati... Arrgh....

Ouch on the Shabos. At least they aren't too hard to replace. Devilings to Parvati would have been worse.

Valk team can beat Legend CoC, but it requires some finesse. You have to burst down the evolved Barbarian and Archer since they hit hard, especially when turns sync with the Goblin or Healer. Any 3x team should do fine, really.

I ran Red Sonia this time since it's easier and has red/dark color advantage. Also took max skill Lilith to make quick work of evolved Goblins.

linsivvi

So during this entire event I've run twinlits and trifruits every opportunity I could, even spent a few stones on stamina refresh. I've got so many twinlits that I've started to feed them away for xp and getting my ripper dragons evolved.

Not a single baby tama dropped.

SIGH.

Tobe

*100,000 Likes Surprise!*

To support our awesome and growing Facebook fan base, we've decided to give out five free Magic Stones to all users! The stones will be delivered on non-event days, for whatever use you like!

We hope you continue to visit our Facebook and share in the wonderful experience that is playing Puzzle & Dragons!

*Note: Magic Stones will be delivered on 4/11, 4/14, 4/22, 4/23, and 4/24 as Daily Log-in Bonuses.
Bonuses will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PST) the following day.
.free stones yei

Tobe

I rare pulled a Hamahime the other day. Is she good for anything? I don't have a Hanzo to skill up.
Basically useless maybe low cost teams or something but she is only used for skill ups afaik. That the main gripe with that dungeon. Purple chaser is awesome as long you have haku to skill cause as far as chasers go everybody prefers flame chaser. It's only good if you have the rolls.

colinp

Banned
Basically useless maybe low cost teams or something but she is only used for skill ups afaik. That the main gripe with that dungeon. Purple chaser is awesome as long you have haku to skill cause as far as chasers go everybody prefers flame chaser. It's only good if you have the rolls.

Got it, thanks!

Zero_IYAD

Seems that optional Android update fixed the PST timezone switching issue for me : )
I got worried when I saw an in-app update in my game a few minutes ago, but it seems it's just a regular update for upcoming content (?)
Can't wait to turn my Luci into D/W :>

colinp

Banned
Blessed Pengdras! Three runs and got two Topaz (light) and was able to evolve another. Hope I have the same luck next round of runs in nine hours.

NineH

I finally made it to the last round of Twinlits. Too bad I couldn't kill them in time. The bright side is that it's progress for me as I couldn't even pass the first round before. I'll get those darn angelit and devilit one day.

linsivvi

I finally made it to the last round of Twinlits. Too bad I couldn't kill them in time. The bright side is that it's progress for me as I couldn't even pass the first round before. I'll get those darn angelit and devilit one day.

If you don't need those mats urgently, I'd hold off until the next event. The first 3 floors don't have guaranteed drops without 2x, so even if you beat the dungeon you'll potentially lose some rare mats/baby tamas.

shinjijai

Anybody know what team I can use for Trifruits? I tried to use my Twinlit team (Haku without Lilith), but orb troll sucks (3 times in a roll, I started with 2 dark orbs). Any suggestions?

My padherder

This dungeon is the still the bane of my PAD-life. Havn't been able to take it down post-nerf. Today I got orb-trolled and nuked the baby tam.

valk is finally maxed. now need my coc healer maxed and to get a fairlio.

Finally max skilled mine during the gungho collab....damn it feels good.

Don't waste xp on maxing COC healer. Fairlio will come eventually, at which point the COC healer becomes redundant and should be used to skillup Fairlio instead.
The one thing the COC Healer has over Fairlio is being better than an unevolved Fairlio for limited cost teams, due to better stats.

Jagernaut

Don't waste xp on maxing COC healer. Fairlio will come eventually, at which point the COC healer becomes redundant and should be used to skillup Fairlio instead.

CoC healer only takes 1.2 million xp to max, and it could be months before the Fairlio dungeon shows up. I'm still waiting for a Fairlio and use a max skilled CoC healer constantly on my Valk team.

razterik

Art assets for Light Tron, Kirin, and Lucifer ultimates. Not active yet, probably after Monday maintenance since they didn't post about them today. I think there was some Twin Dragon and Flower Dragon data as well.

Anybody know what team I can use for Trifruits? I tried to use my Twinlit team (Haku without Lilith), but orb troll sucks (3 times in a roll, I started with 2 dark orbs). Any suggestions?

My padherder

Right now, a Bastet team might be your best bet. Maybe Bastet/Genbu/Parvati/Yomi/Izanagi/Bastet?

You do have the beginnings of a good Shiva team for Trifruits. Shiva/Gigas/Homura/Freyr/x/Shiva. Needs some levels/awakenings and something with two skill boosts for the x spot. It's a little unorthodox, but I might recommend Blue Sonia there. Outside the skill boosts, she does almost nothing for the team, but you can use her active to combo with Homura for a red/dark board on the boss stage. Set up some red/heart rows on the Tamadra and hit Gigas and Freyr first turn against Trifruits. Second turn, go for Sonia/Homura combo. Should be more than enough damage, even with an off color team member.

yami4ct

Art assets for Light Tron, Kirin, and Lucifer ultimates. Not active yet, probably after Monday maintenance since they didn't post about them today. I think there was some Twin Dragon and Flower Dragon data as well.

L.Tron and Kirin busties? Yay! Will be ready for when I finally get everything together to put together my all-light Kirin team.

saichi

Finally got CoC Healer and CoC PEKKA... now just need to make a lot of runs during x2 drop for CoC Archer so that I can skill up Freyr

Blind JTTW dungeon run trip report: this shit is not free with Horus and will have to require much more careful planning to beat

It also appears to NOT be a dual-boss dungeon; the L/L version appears on 5F while the D/D version is the actual boss.

NineH

This dungeon is the still the bane of my PAD-life. Havn't been able to take it down post-nerf. Today I got orb-trolled and nuked the baby tam.

So what you're saying is that the nerf actually made the dungeon harder in some instances? That's wacky although you seem to be correct since I also killed the baby tamadra with a skyfall while some of my monsters were still bound, which of course leads to disaster in the last floor.

shinjijai

Right now, a Bastet team might be your best bet. Maybe Bastet/Genbu/Parvati/Yomi/Izanagi/Bastet?

You do have the beginnings of a good Shiva team for Trifruits. Shiva/Gigas/Homura/Freyr/x/Shiva. Needs some levels/awakenings and something with two skill boosts for the x spot. It's a little unorthodox, but I might recommend Blue Sonia there. Outside the skill boosts, she does almost nothing for the team, but you can use her active to combo with Homura for a red/dark board on the boss stage. Set up some red/heart rows on the Tamadra and hit Gigas and Freyr first turn against Trifruits. Second turn, go for Sonia/Homura combo. Should be more than enough damage, even with an off color team member.

Thanks for the tips, I'll have to get some more level for the Shiva team.

Tobe

so i rolled pem just because fuck it. got 6 shitty monsters and last egg was golden. BAM TAMA. fuck yeah. i still need around 10 tamas to get my attackers awakened. shinji&kaworu were the ones to get awakened.

yami4ct

Dragon in Motley drop rates are so ridiculous. 15% on boss wave? Skilling up Drawn Joker is clearly going to be a multi-multi event fare. Probably going to take at least 3 occasions of this stupid dungeon coming around to get all 6 skill-ups. Dumb.

Lucky so far, though. 7 runs in and got 3 Pierdras. 2 from random encounters and 1 from boss wave.

Dragon in Motley drop rates are so ridiculous. 15% on boss wave? Skilling up Drawn Joker is clearly going to be a multi-multi event fare. Probably going to take at least 3 occasions of this stupid dungeon coming around to get all 6 skill-ups. Dumb.

Lucky so far, though. 7 runs in and got 3 Pierdras. 2 from random encounters and 1 from boss wave.

I need one more skill up on mine from last time. I have ran it 7 times and have gotten one drop.

=/

yami4ct

I need one more skill up on mine from last time. I have ran it 7 times and have gotten one drop.

=/

Yeah, that's dumb. The fact that Heart Makers are so important means they should be freer with their skill-ups. It's not like they make it difficult to skill-up siren or titan. Either introduce a lower level mob for other heart maker skill-ups or make the drop rate on guys like this 30% on top level (minimum).

Tobe

10245365_817597374935523_2383673485945454312_n.png

*Spring-in-Step*
[Duration]: 4/15 (Tues), midnight - 4/21 (Mon), 11:59 PM (PDT)

It's officially spring, and the smell of flowers is in the air!

■① Daily Log-in Bonuses
4/15 - 4/21 - 1 free Magic Stone daily
※Bonuses will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PST) the following day.

■② Knights Invade the Castle!
Castle of Satan (both Technical and Normal) now features Mystic Knights for a limited time! Catch them while you can.

■③ Special Event Dungeon Schedule:
4/15 - Takeminakata Descended!
4/16 - Hera-Is Descended!
4/17 - Draggie!
4/18 - Izamami Descended!
4/19 - ???????????????
4/20 - ???????????????
4/21 - Hera-Beorc Descended!

■④ Awesome Daily Bonuses
Pal Egg Event:
4/15 - 4/21 - Jewel/Metal King Dragons

1.5x chance for 'GREAT!' or 'SUPER!!' EXP Gain
2x King appearance rates for the Metal and Jewel Dragons
2x Skill Up rate
2x Drops for the Daily Special Dungeons
1.5x Coins for the Weekend Dungeon

*Events subject to change without notice or compensation - see event policy here http://tinyurl.com/cj7zu4t

could it be hamahime/chaser survey???

Top Bottom