• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Althane

Thanks. Since I only have stamina for two master runs, I will try some experts then.

Master/Legend is not that difficult if you have Cu Chu+ Droid dragon + ADKZ. Carefully stall on the first or second floor, bursting through floor five using two orb changers and mass attack, stall on floor six again. On floor 9 use Cu Chu+ADKZ. Floor 10 = use droiddragon active.

I'm down a Cu Chu and ADKZ (although I do have an ADK), so that's out of my league right now.

I really need to focus my next efforts on putting together something to get a Hera. She'll be a great start to having me feel like I'm actually making progress in the game again.

Cels

can someone put up a bastet or a kushinada for me? cels@gaf if i'm already on your friendslist, otherwise 397,660,221

PastaTaco

GungHo America
And another GungHo rep appears?

Thanks for the heads up. Free stuff is cool. Would like a chance to vote for a new dungeon next time!

I am busted! Long-time lurker, first time poster.

Y'all are some delightful folk. Keep up the puzzling and or dragoning!

yami4ct

can someone put up a bastet or a kushinada for me? cels@gaf if i'm already on your friendslist, otherwise 397,660,221
Popped in and out of Endless with my Bast, so she should be up now. We're already friends. I should be able to keep her up until Goddess Descended starts. Let me know if I need to pop on and off to refresh her.

Speaking of Goddess, anyone got a good Lucifer I can use? I have a few on my friends list, but none of them get me quite high enough in the HP department to survive an attack if Valk binds Luci and removes my 2x health. Not a common occurrence, but I'd rather be prepared for it if it does happen.

Cels

Popped in and out of Endless with my Bast, so she should be up now. We're already friends. I should be able to keep her up until Goddess Descended starts. Let me know if I need to pop on and off to refresh her.

i got someone else's, ty though

Amon37

Speaking of Goddess, anyone got a good Lucifer I can use? I have a few on my friends list, but none of them get me quite high enough in the HP department to survive an attack if Valk binds Luci and removes my 2x health. Not a common occurrence, but I'd rather be prepared for it if it does happen.

Not sure if we are friends or if its high enough but I have a lvl 64 with +60

Via FB
Our latest teaser from Japan:
Guess who's getting powered up...
1781874_815247138503880_1082704649979437261_n.jpg

quin

This is fucking stupid.

I max skilled persephone by running the drawn joker dungeon. Why another...
And skilling up those shynee things is soooo easy, it will actually cost you more to run this dungeon than the light dungeon on half stamina day....

I suppose gungho likes this though. People wasting stamina

I'm actually waiting for this one. More than 400 days of playing and I still don't have an Angelion. CoC Healer is ok but has 1000 less hp, and my Valk team needs as much hp as possible.

if you pull the REM with any sort of regularity, I'm slightly baffled you haven't managed to pull one. Out of all the subs I would like a dungeon for, Fairlio isn't even on the list. Wicked Lady either to be honest, as shes dropable in one of the other dragon dungeons.

Jagernaut

if you pull the REM with any sort of regularity, I'm slightly baffled you haven't managed to pull one. Out of all the subs I would like a dungeon for, Fairlio isn't even on the list. Wicked Lady either to be honest, as shes dropable in one of the other dragon dungeons.

I have a Fairlio in my monster book so I probably pulled one when I first started and fed it to something else. This was long before it got a healer type. I've never seen another one since. I've also never pulled a Drall or Shardra.

Awesome!!

Also, wicked lady and farlion are survey dungeon 8.

Ugh...

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?! what happened to King Baddie? FARLION!? REALLY??

Really, these survey dungeons need to be opened up to twitter submissions in English and in Japanese.

EDIT: spammed 5x technicals this weekend while on my quest for a red divine mask. Ended up with 6 of them, averaged about 1 every three runs, I would do it today with 1.5x drop but I need stamina to run Super Rubies tonight. King Carnival at midnight wiped my stamina out, so if I wait to play until supers at 8pm today, I should have two runs (Group E)

Uthred

Finally managed to beat Goddess Descended on Legend, two treasure chests in a row, clearly PAD doesnt want me to have a Valk

NineH

My + egg luck is horrible too. I ran the first stage of the fire conditional about 10 times and only got 3 +eggs. I have much better luck in tuesday dungeons with 2x drop where I get on average one +egg per run. The downside is the much higher cost to enter the tuesday dungeons though.

saichi

My Ame team has hope! Now if only GH can busty Okuni...

Saw a vid on youtube using Kirin to tackle Takeminakata descended...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xswIGhDrF8

Pretty awesome strategy I would say (for those who don't have a Robin or Kushi). Since there are no green orbs, you can stall forever. Plus skyfall combos occur much more often in a tri-color dungeon.

You are linking to the same ROdin video Musan linked

My + egg luck is horrible too. I ran the first stage of the fire conditional about 10 times and only got 3 +eggs. I have much better luck in tuesday dungeons with 2x drop where I get on average one +egg per run. The downside is the much higher cost to enter the tuesday dungeons though.

Are you planning on stoning tremendously to farm + eggs? if not you shouldnt be running the fire conditional. Thats for heavy IAPers who want <1 minute runs. You get a better ratio running talos abyss, but it takes significantly longer.

Tobe

Blasted through goddess on mythical dtron rekt her. Ez, hardest part was the mask. Then my golem just had to tank the first hit and easy going. The is you can get orbtrolled in the first floor.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
you quit? I thought you just went no-IAP...

No, I started off moving to non-IAP, but I just sort of soft-quit last week. The game was at a point where I just wasn't having fun anymore. Too much "more of the same" going on. It didn't help that I had basically every GOOD monster except Ra, DTron, and ROdin.

yami4ct

Valkyrie get!

Stupidly excited about this. She was basically the last monster I really needed to start working on a really good Bastet healer team. It was a little rough going with my vampire duke/ luci team, but thanks to my max skill siren I pulled it off.

No, I started off moving to non-IAP, but I just sort of soft-quit last week. The game was at a point where I just wasn't having fun anymore. Too much "more of the same" going on. It didn't help that I had basically every GOOD monster except Ra, DTron, and ROdin.

sad to see you go dude. I've definitely calmed down a bit between life and BF, but still log in to burn some stamina and get rewards.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
sad to see you go dude. I've definitely calmed down a bit between life and BF, but still log in to burn some stamina and get rewards.

Its actually really magical feeling, haha. I don't even find myself missing it. I have so much else going on. The game is far and above the best freemium game I've ever played. But once you hit the top level, outside of bullshit unfair content, it gets a bit stale.

I'm really happy to see new folks still getting excited about their first Hera or Valk kill, though!

quin

I think the game has shifted yet again. I have moved away from the x-times combo monsters to the x-times power monsters and so have most of my friends. They are unbelievably strong and their skills are up so quickly.

Their biggest problem is the egg machine and the need for certain monsters though.

The new sangoku gods are absurdly strong.
This is lu bu after 8 turns....

Metatron, Satan, the Hero Gods... all so strong

saichi

come back for the 3 kingdom mobs!

Uthred

Valkyrie get!

Stupidly excited about this. She was basically the last monster I really needed to start working on a really good Bastet healer team. It was a little rough going with my vampire duke/ luci team, but thanks to my max skill siren I pulled it off.

Congrats, Have to say I'm quite jealous, todays the first time I managed to beat the dungeon and after five clears all I have is some treasure chests to my name, PAD gonna PAD I guess ;)

razterik

Looks like I will finally have to evolve my red golem. Interesting that almost all the new busties announced right now are red.

Monday 5x report:

~300 runs of Aither Desert first stage.
~60 runs of Blazing Great Wings.
182 plus eggs and 12 Dub-topalits.

About 50% plus egg rate. Pretty nice. I hope GungHo's numbers were good for this event, I would like to see the 5x come back more frequently.

For some reason, I had around half a million red EXP just sitting around in my box for the longest time. After I found it, I got Shiva to max and Freyr into the 70s.

Top Bottom