• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Totakeke

Then again it's light row awakening for a red attacker, gotta have a catch.

For balanced as a lead, there's plenty of good green balanced mobs, and few of them can cover light as a sub attribute, otherwise it's verche for light. Not really that great as it's off-color and everyone wants to use Echidnas.

So I'd guess if all the others have 2 ult evos as well, it could be...
Karin: Blue/Green Physical, Blue/Dark Devil
Genbu: Green/Dark Balanced, Green/Light Healer
Haku: Dark/Blue or Dark/Red Devil, Dark/Red Attacker or Dark/Blue Physical

razterik

The Twinlit evolutions are all going to be weird if Suzaku is representative. Bet it'll be something like healer Seiryuu, physical Genbu, balanced Byakko.

Totakeke

I need to level up my Leilan and Misato.

What other members do you think would fit on that team?

Not exactly many choices, but a couple of them are non-REM.

nAlwbsJ.png

Then again it's light row awakening for a red attacker, gotta have a catch.

For balanced as a lead, there's plenty of good green balanced mobs, and few of them can cover light as a sub attribute, otherwise it's verche for light. Not really that great as it's off-color and everyone wants to use Echidnas.

So I'd guess if all the others have 2 ult evos as well, it could be...
Karin: Blue/Green Physical, Blue/Dark Devil
Genbu: Green/Dark Balanced, Green/Light Healer
Haku: Dark/Blue or Dark/Red Devil, Dark/Red Attacker or Dark/Blue Physical
We'd probably get a Dragon Karin, which fits with the motif of dragons being useless in this game because Karin is too

Kreed

Why is it only the Chinese gods who are getting more awakenings? :/

Because their leader skills aren't changing for all the effort. They need to give players something besides a subtype for doing those hard material dungeons.

Still kind of funny seeing Leilan's alternate evolution also getting a subtype. Even though the other Lelian's awakenings are nice, I'd be tempted to go for the balance subtype since there are way more options.

They work like the Chinese gods, with the ATK bonus only conferred when those colors are matched.

Well, their element + light orbs. If you match those two colors, the entire team gets x3 attack. So they make for a very easy farm/poverty team. But once again, if you can get your hands on 3 gold keepers, why would you need it (excluding the Pal Machine)?

Challenge mode...Aka Row enhancement destroys everything..

Ronia lead/ Ulti shiva/Ulti Shiva/ Ronia/Ronia/Ronia. All max awoken, two max egged. 1 max skilled ronia. and the only one not max leveled is my own. EDIT: A great friends list is everything!

With proper skill usage I think this will work all the way through Mystic stone dragon dungeons. (except for the blue and green only dungeons).

razterik

Dark Sanzang
God/Dragon
Skill: deal dark dmg = atkx5 to 1 enemy and heal, max skill 13 turns
Leader skill: dragon type atkx2.5, rcvx1.5
D/D
3213/1215/394

Light Sanzang
God/Dragon
Skill: rcvx2 for 4 turns, max skill 11 turns
Leader skill: dragon type hpc1.5, atkx2.5
L/L
3015/1116/511

Junk. 2.25/6.25/2.25 teams probably coming for all types.

saichi

^
Is Gungho making effort to make the game to be true its name Puzzle and "Dragons" with all the new mobs? First REM only Guan Yu and now Sanzang

Busty Kirin, D/L Yomi, busty Echidna, busty Bastet, W/F Sieg; F/L Horus. Stalled on baby Tama until all skills were up, then blew everything on the bosses. Almost died cause I got Kirin orb starved for like three turns but a lucky skyfall let me punch through for the last bit of damage necessary.

What are the standard team comps for Trifruit even supposed to be cause I have no idea.

linsivvi

Busty Kirin, D/L Yomi, busty Echidna, busty Bastet, W/F Sieg; F/L Horus. Stalled on baby Tama until all skills were up, then blew everything on the bosses. Almost died cause I got Kirin orb starved for like three turns but a lucky skyfall let me punch through for the last bit of damage necessary.

What are the standard team comps for Trifruit even supposed to be cause I have no idea.

Row enhanced teams like Satan and Red Sonia.

Normal spike teams would work much better with Bastet.

I did it with Busty Shiva. dat row enhance.

Piece of cake with F/D Shiva. Just need a way to make it work with twinlits, too.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Anyone keeping their Tamadras for an awakening at a later date? I was tempted to keep one or two stored to be sure I can use them for a potential good REM pull in the future?

Jonsoncao

Banned
Got two(?!!) Angelits from the Pal machine in 5 pulls...

Now what should I do? Lilith? Horus? or Yomi, or waiting for the next Zeus descended that I could eventually get one.

Anyone keeping their Tamadras for an awakening at a later date? I was tempted to keep one or two stored to be sure I can use them for a potential good REM pull in the future?
Save, unless it is your main leader like Ronia

I max awoke my new Ronia and ultimate shiva. I'll end up with 1 extra (tomorrow's) and a baby Tama from running twinlits last Friday.

Cosmo: the first one looks like a top fighter based on JoJo's bizarre adventure (specifically the third and most popular part). Lots of opportunities for a gatcha and potential crazy stats since the only skill is aiming and pulling your top.

The second one looks like a slot machine based on saint seiya, not interested. If I want to play the slot machine for money I will drive to tunica.

Yea the saint seiya one looks like complete garbage but in just such an unashamed way. Can't really tell how good the JoJo's one is, but it at least seems like a competently done game.

Weekend event
quote:

*Weekend Leaders*
[Duration]: 4/12 (Sat), 12:00 AM - 4/13 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PST)

One must have great courage to face one's enemies!

4/12 - Athena Descended!
4/13 - Zeus Descended!
4/12 - 4/13 - Dragon in Motley

As a bonus for this special weekend, *1000 Pal Points* are being awarded to players each day!

**WARNING: You can only hold a max of 10000 Pal points--any points that go over this limit will be deleted!

yami4ct

Dragon in Motley back? Yay. Can finally get some skill-ups on my pierdrawn. Would love to replace Siren with him on my mono-black team.

yami4ct

Blades of Justice MUST be coming soon, right?!

According to PADX, the last time it showed up was in January and it was hitting like every two weeks in November/December before that, so yeah it's really due. Dark Knight Sword should also be coming, hopefully.

Tobe

verche was one of my first monster, bothered to skill him up but to no avail. currently i will try to skill up goemon and get another lilith, that would make twinlits easy as fuck.

Edit: I suck at hoarding pem rolls I usually roll everyday. Today was a good day tho. Got blue trifruit :)

Zero_IYAD

10157380_817066851655242_6150227391502172073_n.png

*Premium Egg Machine Reset Notice*
[Beginning]: After planned maintenance 4/14 12:00 AM - 2:00 AM (PDT)

As of 4/14 12:00 AM (PDT), the Premium Egg Machine will be undergoing an update. After this maintenance, any data contained regarding the Lv. 20 premium egg pull will be reset.

Users that have not pulled at the Premium Egg Machine should do so at the soonest available opportunity. This option can be found ingame by tapping Friends>Presents.

Additionally, the below monsters will be added to the Premium Egg Machine after the update!

-Present Egg (All 5 types)
>Through an Evo Fusion, this monster will evolve into one of the Enhance Material monsters from below.

Snow Globe Dragon Rouge
Snow Globe Dragon Bleu
Snow Globe Dragon Vert
Snow Globe Dragon Blanc
Snow Globe Dragon Noir

*For pulling on the Premium Egg Machine, the Player must be Rank 20 or higher.
*If the Present option does not display, please restart both the app and the device.
*Please be warned that the Premium Egg Machine cannot be pulled multiple times after the restoration.

Thank you for playing Puzzle & Dragons, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

razterik

And Freyja is done, last of the CoC skill ups. Started at level one yesterday and went all the way to max. She finished a couple runs after Thor. Having the goblins drop in both mini boss stages makes her pretty quick. A little disappointed we don't have the score attack or awakenings for this collab yet.

Do levels in active skills translate after evos? Or only if the active skill stays the same?
Only if it stays the same.

Examples:

AA Lucifer -> SOD Lucifer, it carries over (although with this example, it's probably going to stay at 1 forever) because it's the same skill.

Plesios -> Icedragon Plesios, it changes because the skill changes.

Jagernaut

And Freyja is done, last of the CoC skill ups. Started at level one yesterday and went all the way to max. She finished a couple runs after Thor. Having the goblins drop in both mini boss stages makes her pretty quick. A little disappointed we don't have the score attack or awakenings for this collab yet.

I need to skill up my Freyja, is legend difficulty the best for that?

Top Bottom