• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

colinp

Banned
Am I correct that since I have a Jester Dragon Drawn Joker I can't use a Pierdrawn to skill him up...? That's what the op says, right?

colinp

Banned
Gaia Descended?

no. They have the same skill.

Oh I see, jeez thank you! Was starting to question myself but that makes perfect sense now.

Is it better to try to skill up one Pierdrawn at a time or throw them all together and hope for the best...?

Tobe

Oh I see, jeez thank you! Was starting to question myself but that makes perfect sense now.

Is it better to try to skill up one Pierdrawn at a time or throw them all together and hope for the best...?

farm them all you can and save them no point in feeding them now, when we have 2x skill up in 3 days. and yeah at least try to get 15.

colinp

Banned
farm them all you can and save them no point in feeding them now, when we have 2x skill up in 3 days. and yeah at least try to get 15.

Yeah I was planning on waiting till 2x. But should I feed them one at a time or in batches of five...?

Yeah I was planning on waiting till 2x. But should I feed them one at a time or in batches of five...?

Honestly don't think it matters but 3 at a time has been working pretty darn good for me for quite a while. Even if I don't have 3 of the monster I'm feeding I always make sure to add 1 or 2 trash mobs to make it a total of 3.

Hige

What's the appearance rate like for mystic knights in castle of satan? I need a Verche for my Kirin team when the event starts, but I haven't even seen a vampire yet in like 15-20 runs.

raiot

What's the appearance rate like for mystic knights in castle of satan? I need a Verche for my Kirin team when the event starts, but I haven't even seen a vampire yet in like 15-20 runs.
As far as I know, the rates are around 10-15%

linsivvi

Hopefully I can max skill Verche in this event.

Maybe the second ???? is Sandalphon?

Edit: Ok puzzledragonx said it's extreme dragon rush 2, though it's unconfirmed.

Tobe

Got my first Zeus. 1 floor is a pain of you don't get enough dark orbs. That hamahime dungeon is something I really need. Actually the thing to fear the most is synced mobs.

Quantum

I got my first Zeus today as well - feels good, but it cost me 3 stones.

While my plan was sound and I could have made it through My final need to stall on zeus cost me all three stones...

I had "Heal turn to Block" every other turn for 15 turns.

from puzzle and dragon x is says 10% chance - if that's true I completely do not believe the numbers.

each stone I spent I would have a nice backlog of healing orbs stashed (enough to heal at least one "Lightning of God") and I figured - 10% chance - it wouldn't happen again.

but it did - oh well. Zeus get.

Jonsoncao

Banned
Huh? The carbuncles will actually drop in OoH???!!!

DRhNmTV.png

linsivvi

Extreme Dragon Rush 2 looks like it has drop rate as bad as all the other rush dungeons. All the videos I have watched either got 4-5 treasure chests and the boss doesn't even drop in evolved form. At least the dungeon gives great xp so I might spend a few stones on it if I can find a stable team to do it.

yami4ct

you guys think the king shiny and baddies will ever get a new evolution or ultimate?

I think they probably will be gotten to eventually, but they likely won't see any sort of ability boost. Minor stat boost and maybe some nice awakenings. By that time, I suspect that all of them will have Sandalphon equivalents. Descended monsters with way better stats and slightly worst burst.

Totakeke

I got my first Zeus today as well - feels good, but it cost me 3 stones.

While my plan was sound and I could have made it through My final need to stall on zeus cost me all three stones...

I had "Heal turn to Block" every other turn for 15 turns.

from puzzle and dragon x is says 10% chance - if that's true I completely do not believe the numbers.

each stone I spent I would have a nice backlog of healing orbs stashed (enough to heal at least one "Lightning of God") and I figured - 10% chance - it wouldn't happen again.

but it did - oh well. Zeus get.

Yeah, I had a lot of the heal turn to block during my Zeus attempt as well. It was like 1 in every 2-3 turns.

raiot

Ugh, probably better off just waiting for his dungeon to come around.

Also, there's no way I'll have 15 pierdrawns. Feel lucky to have gotten three, hah.

Don't be fooled, the drop rate in the knights dungeons is 15% too...
If a knight appears in the technicals, he will drop 100%!

Heh. My final Black Pirate run ended up being a perfect run. Too bad I didn't have as much luck with skill-ups. Chiyome is still skill level 1, and I only have 2 Red Pirates waiting for 2x skill-up. Okun is level 3 with 1 Black Pirate. And Haku is level 3 with 4 unevolved Chasers in reserve.

Guess I'll do a couple KoG runs to use up the rest of my stam.

u7SqsU5.png

linsivvi

You're right!

Is there any recommended Castle of Satan dungeon to run, or are any ok?

Yeah, not to mention the superior drops of fire pengdra, mythlits and king metal.

The optimal dungeon is obviously the last level, but it depends on which knight you need so you have to look at the schedule.

Just wait until somebody figure out the pattern in PAD forum.

Edit: Also, if you don't care for the drops, run the normal dungeons instead. They cost less stamina, give more xp and have 1 more floor that the knights can invade..

raiot

Ultimate Kirin fully awoken and an ultimate Zaerog are mine! :D

Any Ideas for a Kirin skillup farming team?

Edit: Is the new Luci preferable to the old one?

colinp

Banned

Ah, so jealous! Don't know when I'll ever be able to get a Keeper of Gold. Mythical anything seems nigh on impossible!

Are Lightning Chasers good for anything? I don't have a Metatron to skill up or anything.

New Luci has a blue subtype, which I do not like, and only gains 100 atk. Quite possibly the weakest ultimate evolution for any creature ever.

Compare that to the Kirin ultimate, where she got better stats and additional awakenings.

I really do not think the Luci ultimate is worth it, it might even be worse.

raiot

New Luci has a blue subtype, which I do not like, and only gains 100 atk. Quite possibly the weakest ultimate evolution for any creature ever.

Compare that to the Kirin ultimate, where she got better stats and additional awakenings.

I really do not think the Luci ultimate is worth it, it might even be worse.

Hm, you forget 2 things:

1. He is not light anymore, which helps in dungeons that bind light monsters.
2. His Leader Skill is different: 2x HP, 2x RCV AND 1.3x ATK for Dark Types

Edit:
@ Linsivvi: Added you

Top Bottom