• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Hm, you forget 2 things:

1. He is not light anymore, which helps in dungeons that bind light monsters.
2. His Leader Skill is different: 2x HP, 2x RCV AND 1.3x ATK for Dark Types

Edit:
@ Linsivvi: Added you

I did forget the second one. Not sure if trading light bind for water bind is that great, though he will have better synergy for a Haku team now.

Present exchange!

399 633 290

ccbfan

Got a green starter and a blue noel.

Ehh, average luck hitting 50 percent and getting probably my 3rd most wanted noel (light and red being 1 and 2)

Thank god I didn't get green though. I literally have no monsters to use green exp on except trophy dragons. Pretty crazy that I've played this game since Dec 2012, REM rolled probably over 100 times and still have 0 green Gods.

Just did the ultimate evo for my Kirin and fully awakened her. That got her to level 93 with +27 currently on her, but no skill ups. Now if only I could proc her consistently...

I do have my gift to swap. 394 336 290, Tonner@GAF.

linsivvi

*Notice from the Puzzle & Dragons Team*
Compensation Schedule: Between 4/15 (Tues) 4:00 AM - 4/21 (Mon) 4:00 AM (PDT)

After maintenance on 4/14 (Mon), the Score feature was implemented for the Clash of Clans Clans Dungeon top difficulty, Epic Battles-Legend. We have confirmed that some users are experiencing an issue where a score is being displayed even though the Dungeon had not been cleared since the update. This previous score was stored internally before the feature was introduced.

*For users who are already showing an S rank from a run before the above mentioned time, a bonus TAMADRA can still be received for the first time you complete this Dungeon with an S rank - regardless of whether or not the score is higher than your previous one.

As an apology for any confusion caused by this matter, 1 TAMADRA will be distributed to all users who were playing before the 4/14 maintenance, when this feature was added to the Dungeon. Thank you for continuing to enjoy Puzzle & Dragons.

Yay for free Tamadra.

Chuckpebble

Gonna go against the thread title and ask anyway.

I've got a No.555 Mochizuki Chiyome at level 19 and a No.295 Toyceratops at level 20 as my two leaders. I have no idea what happened to my starter monster (brachy) but he's gone now. Should I re-roll?

I'm guessing I should wait until I hit rank 20 and see if I get a cool gift, regardless.

yami4ct

I've got a No.555 Mochizuki Chiyome at level 19 and a No.295 Toyceratops at level 20 as my two leaders. I have no idea what happened to my starter monster (brachy) but he's gone now. Should I re-roll?

I'm guessing I should wait until I hit rank 20 and see if I get a cool gift, regardless.

Level 20 gifts are never going to be good enough to stop you from re-rolling if you need to. Looking at what you've got, unless you plan to IAP I'd re-roll. Look at the tier list on the OP. That should give you a good idea at what you might want to aim for.

As for what you got, Toytrops is decent in certain instances, but is a pretty easy pull so not a good starter. Chiyome also has uses, but she's not going to get you as far as you'd want from a starting roll if you aren't going to IAP.

linsivvi

Yes. The level 20 gift isn't going to change anything.

Ducarmel

Those two rolls wont cut it for the harder stuff in the game.

We are going to get a godfest this Saturday so you can wait until then to reroll and just have fun playing now.

I like pointing new players to /v/ pad guide because imo I think its the best tier list and good intro.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QuuQqCPPSUVenh4oahDQSZKBDaMCEVNyHhVgByFMk18/edit

Thanks. Will do. Re-rolling gives me a new ID, right?
yes

yami4ct

Thanks. Will do. Re-rolling gives me a new ID, right?

Yep. If you can use a back-up computer app to move the account data to your computer, I'd do that as well. Not only is it way faster than deleting and redownloading, but you can back-up all your rolls and if you get tired of re-rolling, you can revert to your best pull. A good beginning suggestion is if its not a god, re-roll. If you get tired of re-rolling, post a list of all your potential god pulls and we can give you an idea of if any of those can give you a decent start.

Chuckpebble

Yeah, just did it. Was surprised the app offered to restore from my iCloud backup. I thought I had to do that manually. I've got iFunbox, so I'll make a couple backups that way. Thanks. I'd have never thought of that.

Top Bottom