• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

When did they add score attack for CoC? What's a good team for S rank?

Facebook posted that they added it as part of the maintenance this morning.

No clue what's a good team (remember high defense goblins).

EDIT: My score says that I got a 50,000 k score with an A... no idea where that came from.

Tobe

Got light starter with 3+ on hp and light Noel. Still haven't used my present dragon do that 3mill light don't really know on who to use it. Maybe 1 will go to ltron and the other on to valk?still it's a tough decision, not much light exp out there and light monster are always good.

Althane

So, end result of the present pulls is 2 Red Present Eggs. 3 mil XP for a fire god? I hope I roll something gooood next time.

(+3 HP and +3 RCV isn't bad either)

razterik

After thinking it over for about a week, went ahead and made Red Sonia my third +297. She goes on so many different teams that I use right now, it seemed like the best choice. Also realized that I will probably never feed off my Valkyrie despite having better uses for those pluses. Too sentimental, haha.

Now to move on to thinking about #4. With so many options, it's hard to choose!

got through and S-ranked CoC legend.

Ronia/Shiva leads with FA Luci, a red/blue Ogre, wicked lady (should have used king devil slime instead but didn't notice until I was in the dungeon) and a dark rank 1 mask.

trash mobs were easy, hardest part is that you can not tank a hit from the evolved barbarian or the evolved archer. so stall before round 3 for skills, Flame archer was a bit easier (taking off a third of her HP with the ogre helped).

everything else dies, 26 rarity gets you within 1500 of S rank (per P&D forum) so I just matched that and killed everything once skills were up.

now I wait (117 stamina away from maxed, with a full box of monsters waiting to be fed for skill ups, and an event starting tomorrow) I should be good until tomorrow... unless I actually make a decision on what I want to feed these Tamas too.

razterik

CoC Legend S rank done with Siegfried and maxed out Blue Sonia friend. Took 4 star UFO, Bane, and two King Bubblies. I like this team because I had enough HP to take a hit from anything but the Barbarian. UFO and Bane took care of the 3/5 stage goblins and were safety against an invade. Sonia and King Bubblie does plenty of damage to take down the boss. The score for his collab is pretty generous, only need ~95k for S rank.

Edit: Wow, 80k? Even lower than I thought. Could sneeze and get S rank here.

linsivvi

Did it with a standard Horus team, just swapped a couple subs with masks to bring down the rarity. Only need 80K to S rank, so it's not too hard.

Two +3 Brachy... where is my Noel dragon? : (
What? You didn't get 2 Present Eggs? I didn't evo my presents yet, but the monster numbers on PADX show they should be a Gold and Red Noels. Are these your first presents since starting the game? I thought all presents were Noels, now.

Jagernaut

What? You didn't get 2 Present Eggs? I didn't evo my presents yet, but the monster numbers on PADX show they should be a Gold and Red Noels. Are these your first presents since starting the game? I thought all presents were Noels, now.

Nope, chance of starter dragons or Noels, I got one of each. 2 starters is unlucky.

Jagernaut

got through and S-ranked CoC legend.

Ronia/Shiva leads with FA Luci, a red/blue Ogre, wicked lady (should have used king devil slime instead but didn't notice until I was in the dungeon) and a dark rank 1 mask.

trash mobs were easy, hardest part is that you can not tank a hit from the evolved barbarian or the evolved archer. so stall before round 3 for skills, Flame archer was a bit easier (taking off a third of her HP with the ogre helped).

everything else dies, 26 rarity gets you within 1500 of S rank (per P&D forum) so I just matched that and killed everything once skills were up.

now I wait (117 stamina away from maxed, with a full box of monsters waiting to be fed for skill ups, and an event starting tomorrow) I should be good until tomorrow... unless I actually make a decision on what I want to feed these Tamas too.

I used your idea but put in a 2nd Ronia instead of FA Lucifer. 1 Ronia activation on floors 3 and 5, and then Ronia + King Baddie on the boss for a 1 shot kill. Got my S rank and Tamadra.

colinp

Banned
Is it wrong I'll probably end up using my wood Noel dragon on Kirin? Or maybe saving it for Verche...? Just don't care to put that much xp into most of the rest of my box.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0uTmfc7Oc8

I thought that Saint Seiya slots dragonesque was pretty shameless but I'm not even sure there's gameplay in this one, holy shit
Reminds me of Power of Coin.

BTW, I don't know if I'm late, but it looks like the following pics show the ultimates that went live with today's update. We already got the Siren and Lilith ultimates earlier, of course.

gj5KDkx.jpg

8A0jMG8.jpg

8l2txwI.jpg

EufmaEv.jpg

edit: Oops, forgot the the most important first image.

Hydronium

Neo Member
Ultimate evolve Kirin feels so broken. With the time extension awakening, I have all the time in the world to match her four colors and clear excessive orbs. So much easier playing her now.

I need 2 golden keepers now. I haven't even tried that dungeon yet.

It's somewhat brutal as far as raw HP survivability goes but it's extremely straightforward. Unlike in Twinlits and Trifruits where you can get RNG screwed not only in skyfalls but also the dungeon reward. If you have the team and the HP then you don't need much luck.

colinp

Banned
It's somewhat brutal as far as raw HP survivability goes but it's extremely straightforward. Unlike in Twinlits and Trifruits where you can get RNG screwed not only in skyfalls but also the dungeon reward. If you have the team and the HP then you don't need much luck.

What is the team and HP? Thinking of suiciding with stones to brute force my way through but I'm not sure whether it's worth it or not.

What is the team and HP? Thinking of suiciding with stones to brute force my way through but I'm not sure whether it's worth it or not.

You need 16879 HP in order to survive the last two preemptives (not to mention be fully heal before the encounter) and deal 7mil damage over the course of six turns. High multiplier spike teams or mono-color/type with damage enhancing skills are the way to go.

I did it with Kirin myself and spent about five stones, two of which were due to me not meeting the HP threshold, and two more because of orb trolling/matching stupidity.

colinp

Banned
You need 16879 HP in order to survive the last two preemptives (not to mention be fully heal before the encounter) and deal 7mil damage over the course of six turns. High multiplier spike teams or mono-color/type with damage enhancing skills are the way to go.

Damn, no way I could make it yet! Haha, well something to strive for I guess.

linsivvi

2/5, not gonna complain one bit!

Apparently Mystic Knights are following the middle schedule here at the moment. That means Witches Ball is where to go for a Light Mystic today. Not sure how often or when this will change!

I don't think I have the stomach for more failed skill up attempts so I think I'll pass on farming Mystic Knights.

I'd rather farm for baby tamas at this point.

colinp

Banned
I don't think I have the stomach for more failed skill up attempts so I think I'll pass on farming Mystic Knights.

I'd rather farm for baby tamas at this point.

Completely understand. I don't even want to farm- I just want one gd light mystic to drop! Damn it, this dungeon might break me.

Chuckpebble

Yep. If you can use a back-up computer app to move the account data to your computer, I'd do that as well. Not only is it way faster than deleting and redownloading, but you can back-up all your rolls and if you get tired of re-rolling, you can revert to your best pull. A good beginning suggestion is if its not a god, re-roll. If you get tired of re-rolling, post a list of all your potential god pulls and we can give you an idea of if any of those can give you a decent start.

I was using goofy names to entertain myself while re-rolling. Of course I rolled a god while my stupid name is 'Reroll Bro'.

Anyway, Lv.5 Artemis. I think I'm set. Heh. Can't even make a full team with her yet.

Top Bottom