• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

J0dy77

Okay Guys, the new stats for the Greek Gods are out, stay calm and fasten your seatbelts...

Wow that's a lot of extra HP for a dual Hermes team. Wonder if he'll be able to clear anything decent now. I left mine at level 73 when all of my Hermes friends started disappearing.

Jagernaut

Those are some nice buffs for the Greek 2.0 Gods. I've been adding some +hp and +atk to my Ares and awakening him so when we get this update he will have 2612 hp and 2204 atk.

raiot

Ok, I think i will give up skilling my Goemon, died 5 times...
2 times on mythical, 3 times on legend with different teams.
Fuck this dungeon... :(
I will not grind legend with Lucifer!

Whoops. That was a post while tired, meant to say 260. I thought you were at 75 box space or something crazy like that? Weren't you doing that for a while? I'll shut up now.
Maybe back before 4.0 hit cause there was little reason for me to pull REM, but once I started needing the space for REM mobs and skillup fodder the box size rapidly increased.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
My Luci team can deal with Mythical fine (need to focus and heal accordingly for the first few rounds). My Horus team, however, cannot. I can't burst Goemon down fast enough.

I am low on stones and trying not to put $$$ into the game right now so I only got a few runs in on rubies/supers yesterday. I have 3 supers (450k exp) and 5 kings (412.5k) that I can spend. Here are my options:

1 - Awoken Hera-Ur (33)
2 - Goemon, the Thief (60)
3 - Red Giant Gigas (31)
4 - Horus (30): I would be using this to awaken my already max level evolved Horus and hopefully get a skill up (stop laughing :))
5 - 3 Gigas, 1 Titan: I have the RGG going (and he is max skilled) and I have one max level, max skill Gigas. I know I will eventually want a second RGG and I will have to work on getting a max level, max skilled Gigas. Just not sure I want to prioritize that right now.

Any suggestions?

Ugh apparently I haven't learned my lesson about waking up and immediately playing PAD. Went into to Goemon and everything was going wonderfully until I forgot to activate RK. Such a stupid mistake.

Zero_IYAD

40 ECO Shabo Almas for 4 skill ups, that's brutal =__= .. But oh well, at least Parvati is Max skilled now.
Foolish me! & here I was hoping to Max both Parvati & Toytops :|

Also spent money for the 1st time.. Box space is now up to Max (700)

Green Carbuncles killing me today. I'm done with plant farming for the week, so I'll give Goemon a shot or two, even though I don't really need him. Having another team to develop at least gives me more reason to ignore Godfest.

Just saw a COC healer that didnt drop. i got coc barbian instead that doesn't seem worth keeping.

i want to play legend difficulty, can i do that with two noels, does anyone in here have another noel dragon or dominion uriel high level?

i could really use it. had to one stone legend with ares. couldn't get enough RCV going.

355,360,234 here.

J0dy77

Cleared Goemon Legendary with Horus/Kirin after running a Hermes the first time I picked him up. Was very easy this time around with all of my team members being max. I was trying to warm up for Mythical but have no clue how I would get through 3.8 million HP in a 3 turn delay. Oh how I wish I had Kirin.

What team is everyone using for Mythical?

Musan

Lucifer team, with 2 gravities, rk, and echidna, is safest, but takes a while.

Fastest I've seen is a 2/4/2 monoblue with orochi and echidna. Haku team with blue subs can work, but's risky with how the first floor goes.

J0dy77

Lucifer team, with 2 gravities, rk, and echidna, is safest, but takes a while.

Fastest I've seen is a 2/4/2 monoblue with orochi and echidna. Haku team with blue subs can work, but's risky with how the first floor goes.

Might have to try this. By 2/4/2 you mean 2x HP/ 4X atk /4 RC? I can never get that order right.

Might run a Hermes team with viper, hera-is, echidna and siren. Can run I&I or Noel/Gabriel friend. hmmm

ZeroAKA

Maybe I should buy some lottery tickets today.
TsrCjjW.png

Musan

Might have to try this. By 2/4/2 you mean 2x HP/ 4X atk /4 RC? I can never get that order right.

Might run a Hermes team with viper, hera-is, echidna and siren. Can run I&I or Noel/Gabriel friend. hmmm

Yeah, usually you use echidna on 4th floor, and viper on 5th and try to burn with hermes and I&I. You might want to look at some videos first though to get the strat down pat.

lenni

I cleared mythical today using Noel + Gabriel with Siren, Siegfried, Echidna and Hera-Is subs. Took ages but was pretty safe with basically 3 panic buttons.

If you try this, let me know how it goes. There are so many things that worry me about this setup. Mitsuki's water bind could be an issue, and then there's the problem of dealing 2.5 million damage in 6 turns (assuming you were able to stall long enough to charge Hera Is).

Also, yes, in general it's HP/ATK/RCV.

Actually for some reason when discussing team compos the standard nomenclature is ATK/HP/RCV. I don't know why that is and I would really like it to be changed to the one that makes more sense.

After the Baskin-Robbins collaboration, is there a point at which PAD finally jumps the shark? Did we already fly by without noticing?
IMO the shark was jumped in the Gunma collab where you got a monster that evolved into a map of Japan

J0dy77

<

Lvl 92 good enough?

i've been doing plants all day, sorry guys. I'll keep him up most of the day

Whoops... I completely forgot today was thursday and I haven't farmed a single plant. I kept looking at my list and thinking, "why are so many people running Kagutsuchi?" LOL

This lack of sleep is catching up with me.

Actually for some reason when discussing team compos the standard nomenclature is ATK/HP/RCV. I don't know why that is and I would really like it to be changed to the one that makes more sense.
Really? I guess I've seen it go both ways so I always just assumed the way it's listed in the game is the correct way. That makes way more sense to me.

J0dy77

So here's where I am in the Mythical run. Everyone fully charged and ready with rounds 4 and 5 to go. The trash was easy with echidna and so much recovery. Have to think about how I'm going to handle the last two.

Edit: someone help me out, does Mitsuki use the water bind on turn one no matter what? If she does I'm screwed.

VDtcfyGl.jpg

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I've had a lot of luck with plants today. So happy to clear my box up!

E: Yes, but she also giggles right after. You can also use Echidna after she binds to buy turns.

So here's where I am in the Mythical run. Everyone fully charged and ready with rounds 4 and 5 to go. The trash was easy with echidna and so much recovery. Have to think about how I'm going to handle the last two.

Edit: someone help me out, does Mitsuki use the water bind on turn one no matter what? If she does I'm screwed.

I think it's guaranteed, but she skips the turn right after the bind as well. Why not just use Echidna right after the bind?

VDtcfyGl.jpg

oh hey Gabe, whats up??

Yeah, I think she does. PDX says 100% chance of random 1-3 turn bind....

J0dy77

I think it's guaranteed, but she skips the turn right after the bind as well. Why not just use Echidna right after the bind?

This is what a smart person would have done. Me not paying attention and forgetting that Echidna was red on a mono blue team I popped her before thinking I could burn her before the delay stopped. Luckily Gabriel was on a 1 turn delay and Hermes was 2. I tanked a couple hits and healed back up. Going slowly but surely but it's working.

I'm going to tank the first fireworks hit from Goemon and pop echidna to heal back the 34k damage... I'll try and ride the damage and juggle skills from there. Going to take a while though.

Nista

You guys think it's worth farming legendary goemon for extras to awaken him with? or are his awakenings not really worth the xp and box space and I should spend time amassing plants instead?

Zero_IYAD

My 5th Tamadra so far
We really need a list of who to feed these to, I've been feeding them to my most used members but am not so convinced with that :s

tumblr_mv6wy3e8f51srgzyyo1_500.jpg

You guys think it's worth farming legendary goemon for extras to awaken him with? or are his awakenings not really worth the xp and box space and I should spend time amassing plants instead?

Was lucky enough to get him to drop in my runs, so I'm pocketing 3 Goemon to awaken later. All the extras I get today will be for skillup purposes.

Fed away 15 shabos to my toytops. He'll be at 7turn cool down for a while -_-

razterik

If Batman doesn't have a turn delay active ability called Prep Time, I am going to be disappointed.

And HP/ATK/RCV is standard. ATK first is confusing and nonsensical.

Depends on the status of the rest of your box and if you plan on heavily using Goemon. If you're dying for XP elsewhere it is totally not worth it (IMO).

Top Bottom