• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Cleofis

Neo Member
Alright, how useless is Undine? I have her max leveled but I'm not sure I want to waste the evo mats on her. Should I just feed her to my Andromeda for some quick levels?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Alright, how useless is Undine? I have her max leveled but I'm not sure I want to waste the evo mats on her. Should I just feed her to my Andromeda for some quick levels?

She has her uses, but she's not game breaking. The void fire damage can be nice for some dungeons. Feed her? Nah, but don't bother leveling her until you run out of other useful monsters.

NineH

After countless attempts, I've finally zero stoned the twinlit dungeon. I was so happy with my personal victory that I tried it again and zero stoned it a second time. At last I figured out how to do that dungeon, barring any orb trolling of course.

I'm also looking for a maxed out fully awoken Amaterasu for Hera Ur mythical if anyone can put one up.

Static@GAF

I am so close on this one... +56, max level and max awoken. I wonder how critical that last 129 rcv is...

EDIT: 29 more plus eggs to survive Hera-ur's attack under 50%... of farmables I would have to eat: I would have to eat my Valk, (19 rcv +), Zues (+4), 6* Pheonix knight (+2), 6* Drawn joker (+2), and then two out of three: RGG (+1), Bowmore (+1), 6* Verche (+1),

Not worth it at this time. I guess I need to feed Ammy more RCV eggs, get her to that "farm" team status... If it was just Valk, maybe? but not all of that...

xCobalt

I am so close on this one... +56, max level and max awoken. I wonder how critical that last 129 rcv is...

EDIT: 29 more plus eggs to survive Hera-ur's attack under 50%... of farmables I would have to eat: I would have to eat my Valk, (19 rcv +), Zues (+4), 6* Pheonix knight (+2), 6* Drawn joker (+2), and then two out of three: RGG (+1), Bowmore (+1), 6* Verche (+1),

Not worth it at this time. I guess I need to feed Ammy more RCV eggs, get her to that "farm" team status... If it was just Valk, maybe? but not all of that...

Wouldn't it be easier to have one of your subs with auto heal? That's 500 recovery right there.

Jagernaut

Need them gravities.The team is literally odin zeus hera hera is satan ameratsu. No room for autoheal besides the odin.

If you could replace Satan with Lucifer you could squeeze in 1 auto heal. Their actives do about the same damage right?

Edit.

Lucifer - 300,000 damage
Satan maxed no plus eggs - 333,300 damage

If you could replace Satan with Lucifer you could squeeze in 1 auto heal. Their actives do about the same damage right?

Edit.

Lucifer - 300,000 damage
Satan maxed no plus eggs - 333,300 damage
Yup. That's exactly what I did when I tried Hera-Ur with that team. I think Satan is just listed because it's a farmable mob. Not everyone has a Luci. Plus, using Luci actually allows you to manually heal in case you fuck up an autoheal.

Jagernaut

With an awoken Lucifer instead of Satan I need an Amaterasu with 976 rcv to avoid having to heal manually. Yours is a little short.

Tobe

holy shit i just beat twinlits with no stones. still first floor is pretty much luck. but damn it felt good. that ronia, so good.

holy shit i just beat twinlits with no stones. still first floor is pretty much luck. but damn it felt good. that ronia, so good.

Man, I'd love to have a really good Ronia team. Looks so much fun. That said, I think I've succeeded at least the last 3 runs with my Byakko team, it's really solid if the first floor isn't too bad. I can regularly get past it even with 2 lits left.

Tobe

Man, I'd love to have a really good Ronia team. Looks so much fun. That said, I think I've succeeded at least the last 3 runs with my Byakko team, it's really solid if the first floor isn't too bad. I can regularly get past it even with 2 lits left.

na man, my ronia is still level 47 with no awakenings, its the active. just ronia, hanzo and bam dead. i couldnt do twins because i had no burst for the last floor. now i just poison and menace on 2f and 3f. easy.

need one more angelit for attacker lilith.

colinp

Banned
na man, my ronia is still level 47 with no awakenings, its the active. just ronia, hanzo and bam dead. i couldnt do twins because i had no burst for the last floor. now i just poison and menace on 2f and 3f. easy.

need one more angelit for attacker lilith.

Is attacker Lilith a better uvo than healer...? Trying to decide which to shoot for.

linsivvi

*IN FULL GLOOM Part 1*
[Duration]: 4/28 (Mon), midnight - 5/5 (Mon), 11:59 PM (PDT)

For those of us that appeciate life's darker hues, with the scent of new life must come the inevitable breath of decay! They say to accept life is to embrace change. In other words, spring is IN FULL GLOOM!

■① Daily Log-in Bonuses
4/28 - 5/1 - 1 free Magic Stone daily
※Bonuses will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PDT) the following day.

■②New Monsters Visiting the Pal Egg Machine
Guess who's back! Twinlits and Trifruits made a big appearance at the Pal Egg Machine last time, so they thought they'd make an encore appearance! Just for the red carpet entourage though, they've brought along with them the Keeper of Gold! This opportunity ends once the event is over!

■③ Special Event Dungeon Schedule:
4/28 - Heroes Descended!
4/29 - Draggie!
4/30 - Satan Descended!
5/1 - Heracles Descended!

■④ Awesome Daily Bonuses
Pal Egg Event:
4/28 - 5/5 - Rare Evo Materials

1.5x chance for 'GREAT!' or 'SUPER!!' EXP Gain
2x King appearance rates for the Metal and Jewel Dragons
2x Skill Up rate
2x Drops for the Daily Special Dungeons
1.5x Coins for the Weekend Dungeon

*Events subject to change without notice or compensation - see event policy here http://tinyurl.com/cj7zu4t

MightyKAC

②New Monsters Visiting the Pal Egg Machine
Guess who's back! Twinlits and Trifruits made a big appearance at the Pal Egg Machine last time, so they thought they'd make an encore appearance! Just for the red carpet entourage though, they've brought along with them the Keeper of Gold! This opportunity ends once the event is over!

Glad I've been saving my Pal points. (Of course I probably should be doing that anyway for special events like this I suppose....)

razterik

Baby Tamadra urgent dungeon tomorrow. I don't have enough box space left to stone for this! Should have started the event yesterday, GungHo.

ZeroAKA

②New Monsters Visiting the Pal Egg Machine
Wait, what? Does that mean they're removing Twinlits, Trifruits, and Gold Keeper from future Pal Egg Machine events?

God it would be so awesome to get 2x devillits from the pal machine but i know that is almost impossible to have happen lol. Would love to evo my Hera.

dKaYILJ.jpg
Feels good. Best a healer team could possibly be(besides replacing coc with fairlio in the future and having +297 on everything). But need two awakenings and to max skill king shiny and then I'm done for a while on this team. feela good. then i'll focus on my blue hero god and red hero god teams, godin team for legendary earth runs, and my Satan team for zeus.

J0dy77

Feels good. Best a healer team could possibly be(besides replacing coc with fairlio in the future and having +297 on everything). But need two awakenings and to max skill king shiny and then I'm done for a while on this team. feela good. then i'll focus on my blue hero god and red hero god teams, godin team for legendary earth runs, and my Satan team for zeus.

Fairlio and Venus would like a word with your team. ;)

Nice job though, looks good.

Tobe

*Watery Temptress*
[Duration] 4/28 (Mon), 12:00 AM - 5/11 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PDT)

Don't let her appearance deceive you! Hamahime will drown you in the depths of her dark magics!

This NEW Survey dungeon is available for two weeks, and has the possibility for an invade from the rare Phantom Chaser! Use this monster to skill up Incarnation of Byakko, Haku!

INTO MY VEINS!!!! YES!!!

Tobe

*Gunma Collab Returns and POWERS UP*
[Duration] 4/28 (Mon), 12:00 AM - 5/4 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PDT)

The residents of Gunma Prefecture are back, and with more gusto than ever before! Super Gunma now has new Awoken Skills!

These abilities should be available, but they may not display for everyone at the same time. If you still don't see them, try restarting your device and logging back in. Make sure you avoid feeding the Super Gunma valuable Monsters before you confirm the skills are showing in the top right corner!

For information about the new Awoken Skills, click here: http://on.fb.me/1mOQEo8
To learn about Gunma, click here: http://on.fb.me/1k7mFCC

In the Gunma’s Ambition Collab Dungeon, local treats from the Gunma Prefecture become monsters! These monsters feature several unique skill ups, so be sure to run it if you're in need of a boost!

The Super Shimonata Leek is great monster for cost-restricted dungeons, too!

Gunma Collab is back!!!, time to save some leeks and skill up susano.

razterik

Would Hamahime be fit in Ronia team? It removes the reds which Ronia needs to do damage. Is there any devils having a (?)->red skill?

Right, right. Have Ronia on the brain from running her all day for light chasers. I actually meant to have the Hamahimes for Satan teams.

Belial is a devil who changes wood to fire.

Oh, now I have Susano and Minerva to work on as well. Crazy week ahead.

linsivvi

Wait, the chasers dropped from the survey dungeon aren't evolved?

Forget about it. Not gonna bother. Just grab the stone and tama and be done with it.

BondFancy

Hey guys anyone have a max level luci need him for Valk today and need a good chunk of health to hit the threshold? Thanks everyone!
BondFancy @ 348,893,231

razterik

As much as I like her going physical and not some off-type, I hate Seiryuu's new outfit. At least bring back the tights!

The rest is rather boring, need more info on the riders before I care.

colinp

Banned
As much as I like her going physical and not some off-type, I hate Seiryuu's new outfit. At least bring back the tights!

The rest is rather boring, need more info on the riders before I care.

A lot of her original designs played around with tights and no tights, looks like one uvo finally gets no tights! I agree it could look better but I don't think it's too bad.

Top Bottom