• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

razterik

Finally S ranked it with double Bastet. Score was 172,102! Now I can go to sleep.

Good!

My Metal/Gold tally was 14 Baby Tamadra from 21 runs. I like this! Hope it comes back with some frequency. On JP side, I haven't seen it again since the first time it appeared, but I don't play that account often anymore.

Yellow Chaser report:

128 runs
21 chasers
28 gold pirates
29 green pirates

2nd Kushi 1/15, max. Green pirate 3/14, max. Kotaro 2/6, max. Gold pirate 4/10, max. Not sure what to do with the last 12 gold pirates.

Still need mats for 6 more chasers, but...

Light Meta 1/15. AHHHHHHHHH

colinp

Banned
3 Pal pulls and I got a Keeper of Gold, yay! I'm nowhere near ready for that dungeon yet. Ult Kirin here I come!

So lucky! 26 pulls and nothing to show but one baby tama.

I did get four tamas on four runs from that dungeon, so I guess your luck came around in other ways Hige. I really really want to uvo my Kirin, too! Lucky punk. ;)

I did get four tamas on four runs from that dungeon, so I guess your luck came around in other ways Hige. I really really want to uvo my Kirin, too! Lucky punk. ;)

55 pal pulls and the only things I got were 3+ eggs, 2 tamas and 1 tri fruit. Was looking forward to an angelit for Lmeta, guess not.

It's pretty easy: 1) Get people to use your guy by pimping it out with +eggs and max leveling.
2) Farm up pal points in half stam low levels, Tower of giants or stuff like that.
3) Don't touch them at all.

Tobe

It's pretty easy: 1) Get people to use your guy by pimping it out with +eggs and max leveling.
2) Farm up pal points in half stam low levels, Tower of giants or stuff like that.
3) Don't touch them at all.

my problem is not touching them.

and my guy is a max level max awoken +160 dtron. so yeah.

drop rate on hamahime is kinda bad, 3 runs only one hamahime and one chaser. guessing it gets much worse tho. but still hanzo is only 5 skill ups. got 1 down already.

Hige

58 Pulls:
2 Keepers of Gold
1 Green Dragon Fruit
1 Tamadra
6 +1s

I feel like I've been building my Kirin team for the longest time. It's hard to move away from using Horus when my Kirin team is still a work in progress. And now I'm reading about teams with Apollo and Izanami and lots of stuff I don't have, so I don't know when I'll finally start using her more often.

Gonna be spending all week running the new survey dungeon. Was able to get S-rank with this low rarity team:

V0bttMKl.jpg

Ducarmel

65 pal pulls, was hoping for red keeper and twinlits, got none.

The only eggs of note was 2 trifruits and 5 Tamadra's.

Where did padx and pad wiki get the godfest announcement?

Jonsoncao

Banned
65 pal pulls, was hoping for red keeper and twinlits, got none.

The only eggs of note was 2 trifruits and 5 Tamadra's.

Where did padx and pad wiki get the godfest announcement?

Similar...was shooting for gold keeper, 50 pulls only 3 tamadra babies, and 1 trifruit.

Yet last event 5 pulls nailed me two Angelits...

hermit7

New survey dungeon had such shitty stop rates on hand skill ups. Ran out at least 10 times and got one! Purple chaser seems to be around 30% so rate anecdotally.

Jagernaut

S ranked Watery Temptress with Rose Valkyrie, 4 1 stars, and a +297 ultimate Echidna friend. Average 2.8 rarity gives you 201,000 points by itself, combos and turns don't matter.

Echidna nukes everything but mid ninjas and chaser.

maks

Bad pal pulls. Hoping for gold keeper, blue and red trifuit, and angelit....

56 pulls, just 1 blue trifruit and 1 devilit.

hermit7

S ranked Watery Temptress with Rose Valkyrie, 4 1 stars, and a +297 ultimate Echidna friend. Average 2.8 rarity gives you 201,000 points by itself, combos and turns don't matter.

Echidna nukes everything but mid ninjas and chaser.

S ranked it as well with rw Valk/rw Valk and 4 one star maks. Easy enough store hearts and break when needed. My valk is max skilled so it was reliable.

Depends on what you want out of it, really. Some of them make nice subs for existing teams while others (Lu Bu and DQXQ, particularly) can also make for new leaders.

Jonsoncao

Banned
Used all my pal pulls today in the team, got s-rank in the first try, seems not very difficult for an average player like myself.

OyTvTRg.png

Man. I've been getting a little too lax on keeping up with daily events. Totally missed-out on the TAMAbaby dungeon yesterday. Wasn't going to farm it, but at least wanted the clear stone. I also missed the evo mat dungeon when that first came around. So, that's 2 clear stones I just let pass by. Will have to wait til they come around again. Gunma dungeon back? I'll see if I can max-skill Minerva. Gonna be hard unless I stone. Got 15 saved up. Gonna need even more Dragon Flowers for it, too. GH really took people's bitching over useless Flowers to heart. Seems like they've even surpassed Plants as the most needed Dragon mat.

As for the Gold Pirate dungeon. I only farmed it with available stam the entire event, only stoning twice last night during 2x Master. Got 11 Green Pirates, 8 Gold Pirates, and 6 Chasers. Not sure how many runs I did total. Got all 3 skill-ups to max Kushi on the first 5 feeds. Went only 2/8 on Fuma. Would have rather maxed him out than Kushi. Not sure what to do with the 6 other Greens since I have a second Kushi. Will evo all the Chasers before I start feeding them.

Althane

I decided to go ahead and roll my last 8 PAL rolls. Got 3 gods:
1) Mystic Mask (I can find uses for it)
2) Rainbow Keeper (...eh. Saves me from running Tuesday)
3) Angelit!

Annnd, I realize I have the mats to evo Tsukuyomi into her D/L form (which I believe is considered to be the best form, right?).

Admittedly, doesn't really have a place on the monored team I'm dancing through Normals with, but maybe I should work on getting a monodark team together. Should I busty Tsukuyomi, or hold on to the angelit?

hermit7

I decided to go ahead and roll my last 8 PAL rolls. Got 3 gods:
1) Mystic Mask (I can find uses for it)
2) Rainbow Keeper (...eh. Saves me from running Tuesday)
3) Angelit!

Annnd, I realize I have the mats to evo Tsukuyomi into her D/L form (which I believe is considered to be the best form, right?).

Admittedly, doesn't really have a place on the monored team I'm dancing through Normals with, but maybe I should work on getting a monodark team together. Should I busty Tsukuyomi, or hold on to the angelit?

If not using a spike team there is not really a point. The great thing about her is her awakenings. But if you're running mono color teams then you're not really focused on making specific combos.

Had 28 pal pulls saved up and pulled today, got a green dragon fruit, blue dragon fruit and a keeper of gold! Really cool.

Now the question is do I use the keeper of gold on my Siegfried or wait for him on Amon. Decisions decisions. I definitely have more useful/leveled up physicals than I do devils. Mainly just use my ultimate evo shiva lately though.

OR I do have my Cu Chulainn I could use as well that 2.5x hp is pretty crazy boost.

If not using a spike team there is not really a point. The great thing about her is her awakenings. But if you're running mono color teams then you're not really focused on making specific combos.

You can use her to make a mono-light team. Either way shes a great monster to have and a definite monster you should try to awaken.

So her on a Haku team would be ok?

I was thinking Haku, Dark Shiva, D/D Devil Luci, D/L Yomi, and something with blue for the final (Satan, D/B Vamp, Hera-Is, Devil Neptune, B/D Unit 13)

Lots of time from awakenings on that one and CtW! lots of Row enhancement and Orb enhancement as well.

Uthred

38 Pal Pulls, got a Gold Keeper, Blue and Green fruit and a werewolf (which I wanted to complete the set). Was really hoping for an angelit or devilit.

hermit7

So her on a Haku team would be ok?

I was thinking Haku, Dark Shiva, D/D Devil Luci, D/L Yomi, and something with blue for the final (Satan, D/B Vamp, Hera-Is, Devil Neptune, B/D Unit 13)

Lots of time from awakenings on that one and CtW! lots of Row enhancement and Orb enhancement as well.

That seems like a workable team. The only issue with row enhancements is you cannot entirely rely upon it with her skill. It can sometimes be finicky with orb distribution. Personally would throw vamp for the orb change.

quin

The new blue masks are used to skill up orochi! I'm guessing they gave them the 99 cost so people can't abuse it. Haha

That's a good point.

If you guys want easy S rank on Watery Temptress, GrOdin (*) paired with either busty Echidna or Kagutsuchi and a bunch of 1* shit is completely brainless.

Top Bottom