• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

i don't get it, i can see u in my friends list but not when i try to enter the dungeon. your are dunlop on PAD,correct?

edit: nevermind, u are staric...anyway finally showed up, thanks.

colinp

Banned
Jeez, I accidentally spent three stones expanding my friends list when I meant to expand my boxes. Hah, oh well. If anyone wants a Kirin friend feel free to add me: 343,798,271

WTF is this shit?! I had a king flamie drop but it came out as an unevolved one. is it only legend that drops fully evolved?? pad guide has both difficulties as drops. seriously what the crap!?

49eGQnz.jpg

Mine is borked then. :'(

Just wasted 30 stam then. only reason i went in was because i thought I'd get some awesome king drops. lol

well i got a draggie at least(for what little he's worth).

how are people's luck with their hanzo skill ups? I have actually been pretty successful, ran it all of yesterday on natural stamina and am just 1 skill up away. Considering skilling up a second one just because its been relatively easy.

Ducarmel

So are the Chinese gods really good?

Are you talking about the 3 kingdom Gods or the tri color girls?

If 3 kingdom

I would say Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao is good, 16x attack is still decent also compatible in tricolor dungean, she is not a bad pull.

Lu Bu and Cao Cao are like the Sonia's great with the right subs.

The rest are LTron status leaders to me, but good subs if you have the team to use them

Tobe

how are people's luck with their hanzo skill ups? I have actually been pretty successful, ran it all of yesterday on natural stamina and am just 1 skill up away. Considering skilling up a second one just because its been relatively easy.
15 only 2 skill ups. Tho I got a great feeding Noel to FA luci

Kirin is tops.

Are you talking about the 3 kingdom Gods or the tri color girls?

If 3 kingdom

I would say Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao is good, 16x attack is still decent also compatible in tricolor dungean, she is not a bad pull.

Lu Bu and Cao Cao are like the Sonia's great with the right subs.

The rest look are LTron status leaders to me, but good subs if you have the team to use them

I was talking about the new chinese gods (three kingdoms gods) but thank you both for responding. So great, but not so good... awesome.

Jagernaut

10 runs in a row, 5 Hamahime, 2 purple chasers. Fed all 5 and got 1 Hanzo skillup.

Edit. I had 2 Hamahime and 1 purple chaser in a single run, very random.

Epic Drop

Hi Guys,

I'm a newer player (been playing for a month or so), and I'm just hoping someone would be willing to help give me some direction. I know that the thing to do is just grind rank until at least rank 100, but I feel like I need a "plan" to work towards. I'm not an IAP player, and so I pretty much have what I have, outside of getting lucky with the few REM pulls I can do with the stones gungho gives out. Here are some pics of my box:

I also got lucky on PAL pulls, so I have 2 devilits, an angelit, and a red dragonfruit. I'm tempted to use them to evolve Karin and maybe vamp, just because it's exciting to have them (since it'll be a LONG time before I can clear twinlits).

What types of teams should I try to work towards? I'm currently just clearing normals and technicals with a dragon team with ADK as the lead, but I don't love how it feels like if I dont sweep the whole dungeon that I can't recover or stall.

I could try to build a Karin team, maybe an ultimate evolved B/D Karin physical oriented team? I could incorporate B/G Karin into a dragon team as a sub?

It almost seems like I could build a decent dark or devil team? I've got many dark monsters, including gryps rider.

I've got every mystic knight except for fire, so it seems like I could or should incorporate them somehow?

I've also got 11 tamadras that I've been holding on to until I figure out what to do!

Any suggestions or direction would be awesome. What kind of teams should I try to be building towards, and what subs/leaders that are farmable should I be farming? At this point I just keep building up one dude, then changing my mind and switching to a different dude.

Ducarmel

Any suggestions or direction would be awesome. What kind of teams should I try to be building towards, and what subs/leaders that are farmable should I be farming? At this point I just keep building up one dude, then changing my mind and switching to a different dude.

Build a Karin team make friends with other Karin players, I guess mono dark could work for you too, adk teams are out dated so don't invest too much on dragons.

Why are you putting plus eggs on Grodin and Devil Dragon? Dont waste +eggs on them. Feed away devil dragon to your most used monster when you can, Grodin you will need him when you take on Hera, so level him up and put those tamas on him.

Try to get the healer girls, eventually you are going to want to get all the heart breakers especially chu chu, berserk, and vamp for your Karin, grape dragon works well for Karin also.

http://www.puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=36855

After rerolling for a few hours, got Ra. Should I keep him?

He is very strong but very hard to play with he is considered a god for pro players.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/...MCEVNyHhVgByFMk18/edit#heading=h.9a8ouvo1mj1z

Ancient Mask dungeon looking pretty rough. Better hope you have your skill lock resist awakenings ready cause the dungeon starts with a 99 turn preemptive. Only posted team on ZHWiki so far is a souped up resolve team.

Tobe

Ancient Mask dungeon looking pretty rough. Better hope you have your skill lock resist awakenings ready cause the dungeon starts with a 99 turn preemptive. Only posted team on ZHWiki so far is a souped up resolve team.

Horus team can make it.

Horus/horus
baster
Yomi (d/l)
Uvo Luci
orb changer?

Hige

After rerolling for a few hours, got Ra. Should I keep him?
I second the advice of rerolling during tomorrow's godfest for Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao. I use Horus, but I'm envious of the opportunity to start with DQXQ. Way better active skill than Horus and they seem easy to get the 4x attack bonus with.

colinp

Banned
Anyone want to exchange PADGuide presents? My code is 65960.

Also, I really really love PADGuide. I'm not sure Id be as into the game without it. Having all that info in such a handy app is key!

ZeroAKA

Also, I really really love PADGuide. I'm not sure Id be as into the game without it. Having all that info in such a handy app is key!
The monster page in PADGuide has not worked for me since the last update. The app crashes every time I try to go there.

quin

Bastet works really well for the new mask dungeon. Spread cats makes floors 3 and 4 a piece of cake.

Its not a bad dungeon. Its quite fun!

linsivvi

Bastet works really well for the new mask dungeon. Spread cats makes floors 3 and 4 a piece of cake.

Its not a bad dungeon. Its quite fun!

Yeah mask dungeon doesn't seem so bad. Normal spike teams with the right subs for the last floor should handle it easily.

On the other hand, that upcoming 99 stamina dungeon with 4 descend bosses is looking pretty tough, though we don't have final dungeon data yet.

colinp

Banned
The monster page in PADGuide has not worked for me since the last update. The app crashes every time I try to go there.

Yeah, the update seems to have a few bugs. It crashes if I try to look at the Rank chart, but everything else works fine for me. I'm sure I'll be fixed soon. I love how smooth it all looks with that update.

Hige

I'm 80108. I'll send you my present. I find all the monster management stuff kind of daunting, though. >_> I mostly use the guide for checking skills/exp/evo mats and dungeons. The last update broke the rank chart for me too, nooooo!

saichi

I'm not sure how it's possible to go two months without a Mystic Mask drop or invade in Wednesday Dungeon, but I managed to do it somehow.

I had a 2 month tun with no light Keeper for Tuesday dungeon.

EDIT:
btw, what's with the 2x skill up even this week? I fed like 25+ devils/knights for skills up and got none. Usually it happens with about 1/5 with 2x event.

Tobe

Hanzo is being a bitch to skill up holy shit. And I wanted to max skill him and another hamahime for low cost dungeons and score mode.

Zero_IYAD

Same here, I was running Metal Dragons since am on Group C.
Suddenly got 'A connection error has occurred' even tho my Wi-Fi is working fine!
Hope they fix it soon :/

shinjijai

just started playing JP PAD and pulled Lu Bu on the ongoing godfest. now I need some more low level devil to make this work. I hope I pull some good 3k gods (or Bodin) tomorrow.

Top Bottom