• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

BondFancy

qECFoNt.jpg

-BasedGungHo

Hopefully we get some form of compensation, I was freaking out for a little bit lol

yami4ct

Oh server errors. Haha. Glad it's not just me. Afraid I was going to lose the mystic mask that just dropped. Don't need it for the mat, but good amount of light exp.

Jagernaut

Oh server errors. Haha. Glad it's not just me. Afraid I was going to lose the mystic mask that just dropped. Don't need it for the mat, but good amount of light exp.

Server outage has interrupted my Hanzo skilling. I'm 2 skillups for 15 feeds so far. Now I can use Hanzo in the first turn for Twinlits but I'll keep going until max skill.

Quantum

I stopped rolling alt accounts when I started IAP.

I haven't decided if I'm going to roll in the REM tonight, I still have so many things to level up/evolve.

I have collected 20 stones since my last gluttonous IAP experience and am still debating.

I have *none* of the gods up for offer tonight.

with that rem roll I now have goemon, Hera-Ur, Hera-Is, Zeus, and Valkyre from decendeds.

of my last 27 REM pulls (performed during godfests) I have acquired Lucifer x 2, Haku, sakuya, kushna, and anubis (among a ton of other less helpful gods - susano x 3, chiyome, loki, kasutsuchi x2)

I should probably just work on stabilizing my luci, sakuya, haku and kusna teams but I get so much enjoyment out of pulling.

I really don't know what to do lol.

Maledict

I blew all my stones on the EU godfest, and then bought 5 more rolls as well whilst feeling horribly guilty.

Archangel Lucifer (my first so useful)
Red Sonia (my second)
Shiva
Michael (my third!)
Uriel
Lui Bai
Neptune
Viper Orochi

Am I confused or would a second Red Sonia plus the new, red / dark ultimate Shiva form the backbone of a really really good devil team?

Not sure what to do with Lui Bai, he looks to be the only three kingdoms god I can't find a use for...

I blew all my stones on the EU godfest, and then bought 5 more rolls as well whilst feeling horribly guilty.

Archangel Lucifer (my first so useful)
Red Sonia (my second)
Shiva
Michael (my third!)
Uriel
Lui Bai
Neptune
Viper Orochi

Am I confused or would a second Red Sonia plus the new, red / dark ultimate Shiva form the backbone of a really really good devil team?

Not sure what to do with Lui Bai, he looks to be the only three kingdoms god I can't find a use for...
Yeah that's a solid looking Devil team. Great pulls overall too.

colinp

Banned
I'm 80108. I'll send you my present. I find all the monster management stuff kind of daunting, though. >_> I mostly use the guide for checking skills/exp/evo mats and dungeons. The last update broke the rank chart for me too, nooooo!

Sent!

Yah, I don't use the management stuff either. I favorite a few of my fav.s and just check their stats and dungeons. The stamina timer is also key. Love that thing!

Edit: All I want is one keeper of gold from the pal machine. If I complain here it'll show up next pull, right? That's how this works...?

Maledict

Cheers - am thinking of a lineup of :

Red Sonia lead
Red Sonia
Flame Archdemon Belial
Shiva, the Destroying Creator
+ an other (maybe Awoken Hera?).

Hera-Ur would probably be the best last sub but she hasn't even appeared in the EU yet. I could also sub in Vampire, Drawn Dragon Joker or the Chaos Devil Dragon there but think the gravity might be more useful for descends, Astonishing amount of farming to do though, plus need to work out how to get two devilits as well for Shiva. Looks fun though!

Cheers - am thinking of a lineup of :

Red Sonia lead
Red Sonia
Flame Archdemon Belial
Shiva, the Destroying Creator
+ an other (maybe Awoken Hera?).

Hera-Ur would probably be the best last sub but she hasn't even appeared in the EU yet. Astonishing amount of farming to do though, plus need to work out how to get two devilits as well for Shiva. Looks fun though!

Hera-Ur, FA Luci, or King Devil slime are the perfect sub for that last spot. You pretty much have a perfect Red Sonia team.

PS - if we are not friends, I run R/D Shiva and Red Sonia all the time we should be friends- ID number is 399 633 290.

Maledict

Oh yes, could just stick King Devil Slime in there - forgot about him!

Unfortunately I'm in the EU and quite away from actually levelling that team. Very frustrating as I just have to pick up friends randomly as I go!

maks

So...i need to farm two Lilith's from the Satan dungeon. I read that she drops pretty frequently there. Anyone happen to have a Robin they can put up for me?

maks@gaf
ID: 343,850,217

Jagernaut

So...i need to farm two Lilith's from the Satan dungeon. I read that she drops pretty frequently there. Anyone happen to have a Robin they can put up for me?

maks@gaf
ID: 343,850,217

I sent you an invite. I have a Lv 83 Robin if you still need one.

Cleofis

Neo Member
Alright I just got Starsea Goddess Andromeda and she seems pretty baller for where I'm at now. I looked on the PADX wiki for info about her but her comment page is pretty much filled with people discussing her looks. It seems like I'd just need some good water orb changers to make her awesome. Hermes seems like a good pick if I could ever get my hands on one.

I'm a pretty lazy dude so I'm thinking of dumping four of my eight Tamdras into her to awaken her because her skills seem pretty good as well.

Cleofis

Neo Member
^

Hero gods are good but need a lot of rem subs for the most optimal builds

Nico posted a guide somebody put up on facebook sometime ago.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=99402320&postcount=9758

Good to know, thanks. After some quick searching on the wiki that was pretty close to the team I was ideally going to aim for. I've got a bit of a ways to go seeing as I'm just rank 53 right now though. I just need to work on getting better water monsters in general to sub in for the time being.

Jonsoncao

Banned
Good to know, thanks. After some quick searching on the wiki that was pretty close to the team I was ideally going to aim for. I've got a bit of a ways to go seeing as I'm just rank 53 right now though. I just need to work on getting better water monsters in general to sub in for the time being.

Wow...Andromeda is arguably the most powerful one along with Pandora among the hero gods.

But it relies on REM even more than Pandora. For example, BOdin is a very rare pull.

Basically $$$ tier, and no skill up available yet.

Assembling a decent team, to my estimation, requires rank 267+ at least.

Wow...Andromeda is arguably the most powerful one along with Pandora among the hero gods.

But it relies on REM even more than Pandora. For example, BOdin is a very rare pull.

Basically $$$ tier, and no skill up available yet.

Better not mention Hero god skillups, cause I've been running Purple Flower Dragon basically all two weeks and have only have one Lucky Encounter. Naturally, she didn't skill up Pandora.

Cleofis

Neo Member
REM pull during godfest and forest gala was a Mystic Flame Knight. yay. It'll go great with my aforementioned Andromeda team plans...

5 roll, 2 mystic knight, ronia (1000 x yeah), Dtron (omg), cu chu (not bad at all).
My pandora team is nearly finished, still missing hanzo.

Hige

Two green Guan Yus. WTF do I do with that? I don't have that many physical types. I only have Kirin, Berserk, and King Bubblie.

Tobe

finally done skilling hanzo :)

did a yolo pull i got an awesome gold plus egg. it was a fucking angelion, yup not long ago i whined about wanting him but i was planning on getting him from the survey dungeon, yup lo and behold got 2 farlio and now angelion form rem in the last godfest.

Hige

I've been trolled with enough green mobs I can make a Perseus team with 2x Melon Dragons and my new 2x green Guan Yus for 7x row enhance lol. Just need to find 19 tamadras lying around.

Uthred

Berserk (Dupe), Minerva (Dupe - Of my starter REM pull in fact), broke and boughe one last pull, got an Undine (Dupe, my third in fact). Shit pulls. Would have been happy with any Rot3K god just for the novelty.

razterik

Had no desire to pull until reading this thread.

I think I'll pass. Don't really want anything outside DQXQ.

Info for rest of event is up. 4 free Tamadras. Second half of the daily stuff is as boring as the first half. Back to Gunma and Hamahime.

2 stones compensation coming for outage earlier.

Top Bottom