• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Cels

Pulled for the first time in a long time (non-IAP)

7 pulls:
Mystic Light Knight (...)
Drall (...)
Sarutobi Sasuke (already have one, oh well)
Ceres (not sure how I feel about this)
Melon Dragon (ehhhh)
Liu Bei (cool..i guess?)

quin

Better not mention Hero god skillups, cause I've been running Purple Flower Dragon basically all two weeks and have only have one Lucky Encounter. Naturally, she didn't skill up Pandora.

I've only gotten three... the 3x invade starts in about 31 hours. I'm hoping i can get about 25 in two days. :/

Are we friends on the jp side?

Tobe

i havent farmed thursday dungeon in a while, god the drop rates on the fruit are awful. thankfully you always get the flower drop.

cant bitch about baby tamas cause in the end it would be worse if i didnt had them.

26 plants
12 fruits
10 topalit

today and tomorrow are gonna be fun days of farming i guess.

Teriyaki

Drall (sigh)
Dragonette (okay)
Light Metatron (!!)

Already have the other pieces (Angelion, Venus, Shynee and Valks). Now I just need to get to that 5mil exp somehow.

massoluk

Banned
Got just enough stones for two pulls.

1. Thanatos... Alright.. I see where this is heading, sigh.

2. Bearded Deity, Guan Yu !!!!!!!!!! Holy fucking shit.

1 out of 2, not bad.

Jagernaut

*Notice from the Puzzle & Dragons Team*
Compensation Schedule: Between 5/1 (Thur) 4:00 AM – 5/2 (Fri) 4:00 AM (PDT)

On 4/30, from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM (PDT), we confirmed that there was unexpected server downtime. While there should be no prolonged issues, we will continue to monitor the situation to ensure stability.

As an apology for any inconvenience caused by this matter, 2 Magic Stones will be distributed to users. Thank you for your understanding, and for playing Puzzle & Dragons.

*Note: Compensation will only be rewarded to user accounts created before 4/30 1:30 PM (PDT).

Ducarmel

I gave it one more pull and got lemon dragon.

Interesting now I just need Kotaro and Thor or light Hera for my Sun Wukong team.

NineH

Pulled these guys

Minerva
Shardra
Shaitan
Phoenix Knight

Should have stopped after the Minerva. It was a dupe so I wanted to push my luck. Oh well.

am_dragon

*Notice from the Puzzle & Dragons Team*
Compensation Schedule: Between 5/1 (Thur) 4:00 AM – 5/2 (Fri) 4:00 AM (PDT)

On 4/30, from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM (PDT), we confirmed that there was unexpected server downtime. While there should be no prolonged issues, we will continue to monitor the situation to ensure stability.

As an apology for any inconvenience caused by this matter, 2 Magic Stones will be distributed to users. Thank you for your understanding, and for playing Puzzle & Dragons.

*Note: Compensation will only be rewarded to user accounts created before 4/30 1:30 PM (PDT).

There was also a problem last night, Group B and C Metal dragons didn't show up. I don't know if they will do anything about that though.

I got the same amount of gold eggs from 3 pal pulls as I did from 4 REM pulls.

Sig
MDK
Pierdra
Sun Quan.

Awesome, another conditional healer leader.

J0dy77

Pulled twice and got the Qiao Sister's and Hades. Both are new and made me think, "better than golems". Nothing game changing for me with Horus and multiple Hera's already. Was hoping for a Ronia for a slightly different play style instead of the same burst leaders over and over.

hermit7

Did a few rolls got some shit as expected but some other good things that I didn't either have or am going to use extensively.

DQXQ
Bearded Guan
And the green 3 kingdoms
Also rolled a Minerva whom I didn't have.

May do a couple more the red guan looks pretty sweet and lu bu would be good too.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Had a bunch of stones, did 5 rolls, bunch of dogshit. Hooray!

maks

Non iap here. I have 19 stones saved. Using stones on box space, super kings, and some descends. So tempted to go for rotk gods!

I think im going to wait. I definitely want to see the players choice collab. I may iap that and Ill definitely iap whenever players choice godfest comes again.

Jagernaut

So i gave up on Ra, rerolling about 15 times and got dark metatron but I'm a non iAP player. Should I keep her?

DTron is awesome but needs specific subs. If you have Hanzo + DTron I would keep her since you can do major damage with just those 2 when fully awoken.

yami4ct

Drall (sigh)
Dragonette (okay)
Light Metatron (!!)

Already have the other pieces (Angelion, Venus, Shynee and Valks). Now I just need to get to that 5mil exp somehow.

Another L.Tron user? Feel free to add me. 371,242,226. She might get shit on by GungHo all the time, but she still is a really effective leader and it seems you really have the team to pull it off.

3 pulls for me

Freyja (Booo. Already have one. Screw you Forest Gala!)
Ivory Dragon (My 3rd, guess I'll have enough to collect all his ults)
Angel

Yeah, garbage godfest for me.

Tobe

Another L.Tron user? Feel free to add me. 371,242,226. She might get shit on by GungHo all the time, but she still is a really effective leader and it seems you really have the team to pull it off.

3 pulls for me

Freyja (Booo. Already have one. Screw you Forest Gala!)
Ivory Dragon (My 3rd, guess I'll have enough to collect all his ults)
Angel

Yeah, garbage godfest for me.

did you uvo her? i did last week (no awakenings tho) im still torn between ronia team and satan team. or just go full on my healer team.

yami4ct

did you uvo her? i did last week (no awakenings tho) im still torn between ronia team and satan team. or just go full on my healer team.

Got super lucky and pulled an Angelit from the PAL-fest, so I did UVO her. Now I'm just working leveling up my other healer subs so I can have a good Twinlit/Dragon Fruit/etc. farming team.

agidot

Bye DTron, now I have kushinada and I won't be rerolling anymore :) I know bastet is a bit better but who knows someday kushi might get an ultimate evol.

Ducarmel

Bye DTron, now I have kushinada and I won't be rerolling anymore :) I know bastet is a bit better but who knows someday kushi might get an ultimate evol.

add me 368,865,267

I have a max evo Kushinada +297.

I alternate between her Horus, and Valk occasionally I run Ame.

Kushinada can beat every dungeon but it does require good subs and high combos, of course she crushes tricolor dungeons

If you need help with team building
http://www.puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=23840

When "because I could" goes horribly wrong. Now I am actually running low on certain evo mats and don't have the 13 Tamas required to max awaken the remaining monsters..
9E7oxchl.jpg

Zero_IYAD

Pulled 4 times & got extremely lucky!
I now have all the Odins! I love my Green & Blue ones already, fully awakening them helped in many new dungeons, Red Odin will fit perfectly in their team.
Can't wait to fully evolve & awaken him :")

Artemis is a nice addition to my box too.
Genie was the last elemental am missing.
& Thantos is a dupe.

1 pull on PAL machine ended my lucky streak :>

tumblr_n4wue5vKjm1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

I really don't want to talk about my rolls, but I got two gods, two indian dupe gods (Anything from Godfest would have been nice, but Instead I got a fourth shiva and a second parvati)

Shiva gave me a skill up, so that was something. but I already have a max awoken R/D shiva (he had previously eaten 1 shiva for a awakening), and the other is not evolved yet but would become R/B eventually...

parvati? No clue, is she useful anymore, let alone two of them? no clue what to do with her two ultimate evos either...

Literally anything from the godfest would have been ok, instead gungho gave me this...

Tobe

so i returned my with ex. and remember the awful luck when she called and was awful with rem? i dont know why but my relaionshoip with her is going awesome we both changed a lot, and 5 min ago i did a yolo roll besides her and got cao cao with a plus :D fuck yeah :) :)

Jonsoncao

Banned
Just evo'd Lu Bu after 9 pendgra village runs (holding hundreds of dragon plants and metal dragons). I have got to say that the new team already trumps the old team in doing King of Gods, both dmg- and stability- wise.

New team
Fully awoken: Lu Bu, Loki, Ronia
Hera-Ur + an unevo'd Ronia pulled last night
Friend: Ronia

Old team:
Ronia, Loki, Hera-Ur, Awoken Hera, King baddie
Friend: Ronia

Should i run mars crater or kronos forest for exp and plus eggs?
Based on the statistics, Kronos Forest is better. T6 dungeons for me other than Starlight are solely for evo mats.
T5 is way better than T6 in terms of exp and +, also you get metal kings much more often in T5 than light metal kings in T6.

Giard

Lilith
Sylph
Sylph
Melon Dragon

was just about to give up, then...
Sun Quan!

Looks really nice, gonna be using him for sure.

Jagernaut

5 pulls and got absolute garbage. Not a single gold. My interest in this game has fallen off a cliff. Things like this do not help.

I'm not quitting the game, but I also had 4 garbage pulls. I usually get something good in 4 rolls but this was a complete waste of stones. Bad pulls are very discouraging.

Top Bottom